Can't escape 33!

I saw 11:11 yesterday, reminded me of this thread.. can't say there was anything associated with it, was just "luck" I suppose :D

A few years back I used to see 12:12 and 11:11. Soon it was more of 11:11.

But the last two years it is 9:11. I have seen it so many times on wall clocks, digital clocks on the computer, car etc. When I started reading this thread the other day (Ben's post) I glanced at the computer clock...it was 9:11 am !!!

My birth date is 09/01/69, my daughter's date is 09/10/96.

I catch the 11:11 at least three times a week at work.

Okay, here's something goofy. I had my blood pressure taken just two days ago and it was 99/66. 33 x 3 over 33 x 2. I've never had it read that before. And this can be taken further 9 + 9 = 18 = 9. 6 + 6 = 12 = 3. So you have 9/3 = 3/1 or 3 which is what this density is all about: 3D.

I think the trick is not to look for synchronicities but to be aware of them, and not to diss them when they do occur.
Could it be that synchronicities are maybe a bleedthrough from 4D to 3D? Maybe they're a way the 4D STOs have of letting us know that they are really there, just open our awareness to them without any demands or expectations-just sort of let them happen and file them away for future reference-so if we do get an intuitive nudge to do something, we'll be able to recognize it as a message from 4D. I haven't been to this topic since my previous post and I was astounded that I had posted 33 times! See, there ya go!:D

Information on the number 33 and its significance: http://www.crystalinks.com/33.html
Information on digital codes and synchronicity: http://www.crystalinks.com/11.11.html

For about a year now, I've been experiencing the synchronicity/awakening phenomenon. It started occurring after early one morning when I awoke at 5:55, and went into a trance-like state. When I was in this state, I started mumbling something similar to a chant while starring at the haunting 5:55 on my clock. After leaving this state, I lied back down and began to drift off to sleep, my eyes still on the clock. The numbers began to change before my eyes into letters like they were being decoded.

When I woke up later on, I was puzzled by what I had experienced, but I was sure it was significant somehow. I typed in '5:55' in a search engine and came up with one site that matched my criteria. A lot of the information presented on 5:55 struck a chord with me, especially the fact that 5:55 represents the center of the Earth, since I've felt at times that I was in the middle of some sort of cosmic conflict.

That night, I went into a wooded area with my friend to smoke. About 20 minutes into the ordeal, we began to hear what sounded like an animal attacking another animal. My friend wanted to get out of there right away, but I was curious and waited, expecting the animal to cease its attack, but it didn't. The sound the animal made was rabid and demonic and we eventually decided to leave. Neither of us had ever heard anything like that before. I didn't make a correlation between the two incidents until recently, after I went through my journal and realized that both phenomenons happened on the same day.

I just had to add a little more about the significance of 33 in my 33rd post on SOTT. My reference is from Love Is In The Earth a pretty fair compendium of the properties of the mineral world.
Master Number 33: Power over the total physical realm is revealed and the application of same is facilitated. Understanding of the "right time" is expedited and the act of non-action is furthered; patience is a keyword. The concept of ease in acutualization and the understanding of the abstraction of manifestation is reflected in the "thirty-three" vibration.
A little abstruse but food for thought anyway. :)

Today 01/11/07 I got 07/01/11 11:11, 12:12 and 14:14

Can't wait until 07/11/11...

Ben said:
Since I came across the Cassiopaean material and Signs I have a few interesting 'synchronicities' (eg. the word Cassiopaea appearing in one of my lectures after I imagined that we were looking at Cassiopaea.org in a lecture the prevous day - and I'm a zoology student!) and dreams which I think may be 'non free will abridging' messages from somewhere. Most interesting though, is that for a few months I would see the number 33 anywhere and everywhere you could possibly imagine - all the time. Either there is a statistically significant higher incidence of this number on Earth or there is some other significance to this experience. I thought that I might have just made myself highly atuned to spotting the number, like on digital clocks for example. At that point I started to hear it everwhere, mostly as people's ages on the news and things like that, but again - all the time!

I've since learned that this is quite a common experience and that there is even a website dedicated to the phenomenon. What are others' thoughts on this or other 'synchronicities'?
..recently I'm seeing everywhere 33 seriously almost every I go...today I was calling my job that I will be there a bit later when I hang up I saw that I was talking 33 seconds on the phone itself..then few hours later Naked Gun 33½ is on TV. etc etc, seriously what the hell is up with this number , it is also driving me crazy, I really have basically the exact same experience as you now.

hello to all
My birth date is 20-02-1949 so in numérology it gives 33/6
My oldest son is 10-03-1971 " " " " " 22/4
My youngest son is 07-07-1981 " " " " 33/6

My house number is 33 on 33th Avenue.
I was the 33th student to have my psychologist's diploma. etc....
Patricia

For me, the recurring digital clock synchronicity has been the number 37. For example, 11:37 or 10:37 would be the most common occurrence. I would just happen to glance at a clock or pull out my phone and check the time, and lo and behold, the time would be 10:37. I also tend to go to bed at x:37 without thinking about it consciously. 9:37, 10:37, 11:37, 12:37.

In addition, sometimes I tend to wake up exactly 1 minute before my alarm clock is supposed to go off. Not just in the morning either, but when I take lunch-time naps as well.

Another strange synchronicity has been seeing things in a group of three, such as three cars of the same color and type. Three red cars, three white trucks, three dark or blue rally cars, three rocks arranged in a triangular shape as I am walking along. These I take as very significant.

The numbers I get are 1234 and 1111, on clocks as 12:34 and 11:11. Always seem to look at the clock at those times. Today was once at 12:34 and once at 11:11.

When it gets really heavy, I notice numbers in addresses, phone numbers, bank accounts, etc, 123, 1234.

Other numbers of significance to me are 7's and 27's, usually combined as 727.

The 1234's seem to me to be a countdown, followed by something (1 x 4) significant.

Peg

This 33 thing must be contagious. The first numbers of the day were 33. Lunch was 4.33 cents. License plate in front of me in traffic contained 33. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket...

adam said:
I'm seeing everywhere 33 seriously almost every I go...

So creepy. Today I was napping in the evening, having set my alarm for 5:45. During my nap, I just so happened to glance at the clock as the time read 5:37.

mifune said:
So creepy. Today I was napping in the evening, having set my alarm for 5:45. During my nap, I just so happened to glance at the clock as the time read 5:37.
meg said:
This 33 thing must be contagious. The first numbers of the day were 33. Lunch was 4.33 cents. License plate in front of me in traffic contained 33. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket...
Mifune you made 33 posts lol O_o this is so creepy, the scary part is that so many people! see this 33? I mean how do you explain why so many people see the number 33 everywhere, what does it mean? a warning? it must mean something.

I found a site which is all about 33 hXXp://home.earthlink.net/~ktd_33/index.html and so many people are confused about this fact, why doesn't my sister sees it for example, but I do? and some others here do? if it was only 1 person then there could be a explanation but there are LOTS of people who frequently see this number and thats what bothers me, so it must mean something.

Back
Top Bottom