Barack Obama

anart said:
a fascinating example of how truly desperate Americans are for someone/something to be proud of and to have hope in

Yeah those comments are... ♪ twilight zone theme ♪... :shock:

It's like the article on George W. Bush becoming a motivational speaker. While reading it, I couldn't wait for the comment section, expecting some serious tongue lashing and people rolling on the floor laughing, instead, I went...whaaaaaaaa? :O

anart said:
If anyone hasn't checked out the White House Flickr photo stream, it's really quite instructive to not only get a sense of how the White House is managing the public image of Obama - but, even more interesting, the public reaction to these photos. The overwhelming majority of comments are glowing - almost adoring this man and his family - especially his wife.

It's just (I think) a fascinating example of how truly desperate Americans are for someone/something to be proud of and to have hope in, and - ultimately - how image always wins out in America, over fact. A sleeping nation, dreaming of a savior in the White House, or an Anti-Christ, but so few actually seeing the truth of it all.

One of 1500 examples on the site...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitehouse/4033329678/in/set-72157622593716998/

interesting note below the photograph:

[quote author=Flickr White House Photostream]This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House. [/quote]

so, legally, the photos can be used in any way that suggests detraction or subversion of the president, first family or the white house? i think the law-dogs missed a detail on that one...

:P

Interesting link anart, thanks for that......I can imagine a team sat there reviewing all the photo's for which ones most 'appeals' to the 'people'.
What I found interesting (beyond the comments, which just irked me) was the body language and tells. Also how Obamas expressions sometimes seemed faked...perhaps he was mentally elsewhere (or looking 'thoughtful') but to me they where insincere....but that's not saying much given a complete lack of context I suppose.

The interactions with other heads of state are definitely interesting none the less.

JonnyRadar said:
interesting note below the photograph:

[quote author=Flickr White House Photostream]This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.

so, legally, the photos can be used in any way that suggests detraction or subversion of the president, first family or the white house? i think the law-dogs missed a detail on that one...

:P

[/quote]

I think you might have misunderstood what they mean by that. I think they mean that the pictures can't be used in any way that suggests that the president, first lady or white house approves of or endorses something - so the pictures can't be used in ads, for instance.

anart said:
I think you might have misunderstood what they mean by that. I think they mean that the pictures can't be used in any way that suggests that the president, first lady or white house approves of or endorses something - so the pictures can't be used in ads, for instance.

ahhh, good point. :-[ you're probably right...

ramaj said:
On a side note, the funny thing is that last night I had a dream that obama got shot, the only thing though was that their was no blood or wound. Fwiw

This is my biggest fear, that Obama will be assassinated. Why because I believe it would cause a civil war here in the states. There is a huge divide here between lovers of Obama and the haters of Obama. His approval ratings in somewhere in the 50%'s, if one believes the poles, this is half of the USA. The citizians of this nation will be furious and who knows what they will do. There is such hard times here from unemployment, health care to the ponerology of the bankers & politicians and what they caused, that if Obama is killed mass hysteria could avail. osit

From Political Ponerology - Lobaczewski page 63
"When bad times arrive and people are overwhelmed by an excess of evil, they must gather all their physical and mental strength to fight for existence and protect human reason. The search for some way out of difficulties and dangers rekindles long buried powers of discretion. Such people have the intital tendency to rely on force in order to counteract the threat; they may, for instance, become trigger happy or dependant on armies"

In a round about way I also think that the anger that people have repressed, created by the ponerogenic processes here in the US established over the last administration would cause some people to explode. Then the normal (if that is what one can call them) people of the US would depend on some form of order from the government in policing.

When Kennedy was assassinated, the country was in shock, stymied. If this were to happen now, yes there would be shock, but I think it would soon turn into hysteria. I wonder which side the US military would be on? And I wonder if this is not the goal of the PTB to create a split between the American people?

If anything, the Pentagon and by extension, the military would most likely end up on the other side. Obama's earned their ire for not being as much as a war dog as Bush. Or at least for not presenting himself as someone who is as war-crazed. They use his unwillingness to follow through with Gen. McChrystal's Afghanistan plan as proof of this. We kind of have a JFK-LBJ situation with Obama and Biden right now. Always a poor spot to be in.

If Barack Hussein Obama was to be assassinated, the US credibility among Africans will be Nul and then, the Chinese would be free to do whatever they want on the continent.

[quote author=sankara]
the US credibility among Africans will be Nul and then
[/quote]

Sankara, it has never mattered who is and who isn't in ordinary Africans' good graces. Every leader on this continent is for sale to the highest bidder, and the 'scramble for Africa' is still continuing...if not gaining momentum...

OK, in perusing some other threads, I refound a very interesting fellow who has an extraordinary theory regarding Barack Obama, his wife, and children. I need to provide some background first.

Elizabeth/http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14532.msg116704#new said:
This is one in a series of interesting videos by Freeman on the topic of Corporate Logos:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArbZOqQpifE&feature=related

So, I looked at the youtube Corporate Logo video which jarred my memory concerning this:

Pierre said:
Hello,

I start this topic to have your opinion. Ok, i saw the following logos in a certain way (after learning about psychopathy and ponerology).

What do you think? Do you think it's just my imagination (and i see snakes everywhere) or do you think it can be real and it's a clue that our world is ponerized, that evil is just in front of us but we don't see it?

- Ok, the first one is a logo from a famous car company. I remember, i was walking near one of their shops when i saw the logo that way. It was a complete shock, like "ok, evil exists, no doubt about it now"

1.jpg

The thread goes on with discussion and examples of logos that appear suspect as to snakes or other evil images. There was some agreement that some of the images supposedly containing questionable imagery simply was in the eye of the beholder, so to speak. I chimed in with Reply #14 which quoted an article dispelling the notion that corporate logos were "were imbued with evil". I sarcastically added:

So, there you have it folks! Nothing to be alarmed about! Move along now. Everything is OK! Move along! Pay no attention to that giant blue mustang with the red glowing eyes. Just artistic expression. Move along.

Keep that mustang in mind - I'll be referring back to it.

Pierre replied to that post:
Ok, if i understand well, you are able to "see what i see", like describing the shapes in the clouds, but in fact it is just clouds... in fact it's subjective and there are hundreds of way of seeing them and it is well beyond a stretch of imagination to presume that they are imbued with evil. Your quote is spot on Jeep.

And I replied, in part:
Actually, Pierre, I was being sarcastic with my final comment. I feel the quoted material contains many valid points in that logos aren't necessarily imbued with evil and that it is silly to 'see' something sinister in every graphic design. But, we know we live in a world controlled by psychopaths and it could very well be that some symbols aren't just an artistic expression representing the namesake of a manufacturer or corporation. Is the joke on us that we are surrounded by a myriad of symbols whose ancient meanings are unknown to the vast majority of us. Certainly, the masonic symbols on the dollar bill are a case in point. Somewhere along the way, I've gotten the impression that by having all these symbols out in plain sight, uncontested, we are giving permission for our free will to be violated. I can't even say where or how I got that notion, but wonder if there is any validity to it. Masonic symbolism is a deep subject of which I know little. I'm reading a webpage now that says it's all about worship of the sun god/phallus (the sun's penetrating rays of the earth/female)

Well, in viewing the Freeman video referenced by Elizabeth, I realized I had viewed either the same or a similar video and I had encountered the Freeman Perspective before and was somewhat impressed with what he was saying. Now, it turns out, his Corporate logo videos are 6 parts, but I could not find part 5 at all and part 6 has the sound disabled because it contains an audio track that has not been authorized by WMG. So I went to _http://thefreemanperspective.blogspot.com/ to see if part 5 and 6 were available there. (Digressing to interject this segment which is way down on the page that I saw after the main portion of the material that I'm going to be quoting):

Illuminati Corporate Logos
What do all these logos have in common?
Logos.jpg

They all represent an aspect of Masonic ritual.

(Freeman goes on in great detail about these symbols, so access the site for the rest of the story on that. Now back to our regular program:)

I didn't find them, but came across an 8 part video that I found even more astounding: Freeman - Obama, Cloning and the Sorcerers of Atlantis. I finally went to youtube in order to more easily view it (link to Part 1):

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO7eOL-Hjg4&feature=PlayList&p=48472EE5ECA6E06C&index=0

Freeman again goes into the whole Freemason symbology area and hits upon myriad points that coincide with what has been revealed through the C's and Laura's ongoing work: chemtrails, the matrix, ancient connections to Atlantis and Egypt, reptilians, alien contact from ancient times, HAARP, asteroids and meteors, etc. He really has quite a tale formulated, although not without some errors - he believes HAARP is primarily being used to generate earthquakes and floods, although I believe he also talked about mind control but not connected to HAARP. (I've only watched it once so I'm relying on my less than perfect memory.) I know not everyone can access videos which is a shame as I think overall, what he has put together is quite extraordinary. There is this from the same page:

Obama's Birth Certificate
Obama is not a natural born citizen, "W" stole the election, 9/11 was an inside job.
These are all conspiracies within conspiracies. Patriots, you are being played.
Prgmchaos.0.jpg

In 2001, I created this artwork. It shows Bush over the Twin Towers, the supremacy of the U.S. Space Force, HAARP and solar storms, Tom Ridge taking position in Homeland Security and giving you a National ID card and the uselessness of political protest.
9/11 was meant to be obvious. It was meant to divide the people on many levels and, I guess, in a way, I predicted Alex Jones, as well. I had told a group of friends that now that the “W” has been placed in office, “they” will need a terrorist attack to finally pass the Homeland Security Act coming in October. I told my friends “There will be a major terrorist attack on September 11th. Don’t panic. This is all for your reaction.” Meaning, don’t become Alex Jones. They want you to spread fear and hatred. This was an act to create division on many levels. Some people are not able to accept that their government is insidious or the realization that they have no security. Screaming at these people, calling them derogatory names, only exacerbates the situation. This leaves people nowhere to turn except killing one another.

In 2006 I posted an article titled "Program to Chaos". I outlined my projections of the road to WWIII leading to the Holy Masonic Empire.
In 1998 a "conspiracy theory" spread across America and the world. Our President, Bill Clinton, had had an extra-marital affair. The war cry began, "Impeach the President!" There was no such public cry over the Oklahoma bombing nor over the massacre at Waco. Patriots rallied about these attacks on our civil liberties; being led down a path to "fight the New World Order".
We began to hear of such organizations as, the ATF and FEMA and there was a rattling about a coming Homeland Security. Few had heard the name Tom Ridge at this time. Fewer noticed AOL's opening poll: "Will you take a National ID Card?"
These topics have been on the minds of Patriots for a long time. People have been preparing for warfare.
I feel the Patriots are missing the bigger picture. Propaganda preys upon your ego. They have convinced you to be proud of your nation; their method, blood sacrifice i.e. war.
Through sacrifice of our sons and daughters a corporate oligarchy has convinced us to continue their agenda, a global fascist dictatorship run by a priestcraft.
On the road to fulfill the “Great Work”, nations must be created and destroyed. They need you to do this.
The destruction of America was designed before it was created. Its destruction is to have a psychological effect on the rest of mankind. Freedom leads to tyranny...or so they will say. Just look at what America did. It's all a stage act and you are the players.
To convince you to play they perform acts of prestidigitation (stage magic). To bring the President in front of the world and charge him with an act that most consider common, an affair, is to incite a reaction.
First, destroy the idea of the President being a great man. Make him look small in the public eye.
Second, destroy the concept of a free society by "stealing" the election. "W" being forced in by Jeb Bush was to incite a reaction. You are supposed to lose faith in the system.
Third, bring in a President that is not a natural-born citizen.

Obama_Post_America.jpg

As you can see in this quote, "My prediction before 2000 was that, "W" will be president no matter what, and it would best serve the brotherhood if he was railroaded into office, and that he would be the last American president." I knew the next President’s legitimacy would be questioned. I wrote this in 2006 but, I stated it in 1998. For over a decade I have outlined this script.
The idea of Obama not being a viable candidate for the Presidency is a conspiracy within a conspiracy. You are supposed to be up in arms about this. This is to open a Constitutional Convention. It is not to take Obama down. It is entirely possible that the Obamas will never leave office thanks to H. J. Resolution #5 which could rescind the 22nd Amendment removing limits to the terms of Presidency.
While demanding to see Barack Hussein Obama's birth certificate, you might want to ask why you have a birth certificate. Understand that you are owned and operated by a multi-national corporation and they need you to build this New World Order. They need you to react to the play they are performing. The revolution is manufactured.

OK, this text doesn't do justice to the 8-part presentation, or even entirely correlate with it, but it will have to do for those who cannot view them. Now, it cuts to the chase with the following:
Barackhenaten & Renaissance Tiye with Radiance & Rosebud
“We will develop strict guidelines (for stem cell research), which we will rigorously enforce, because we cannot ever tolerate misuse or abuse,” Mr. Obama said. “And we will ensure that our government never opens the door to the use of cloning for human reproduction. It is dangerous, profoundly wrong, and has no place in our society, or any society.”
Full text of Obama's speech on Stem Cell Research March 9th 2009

President Barack Obama looks amazingly like Akhenaten the father of monotheism. Michelle Obama looks amazingly like Akhenaten's mother, Queen Tiye. Akhenaten had two daughters by Nefertiti They look amazingly like Malia and Sasha. The code names of Renegade, Renaissance, Radiance and Rosebud correlate well with the ancient depiction of the Royal Family.

Are the First Family clones?
"Human genetic material, largely undamaged after 2,400 years, has been extracted from an Egyptian mummy and has been grown in the laboratory. One 2,400-yr-old mummy of a child was found to contain DNA that could be molecularly cloned in a plasmid vector. These analyses show that substantial pieces of mummy DNA can be cloned and that the DNA fragments seem to contain little or no modifications introduced postmortem."
New York Times
April 16, 1985

I have been showing off my art work of Barack Obama as Akhenaten to see what people think. Admittedly, most of my friends already see the world differently than your average citizen. Let's just say they already come with a conspiracy bent. My hope is to instill wonder in our world and to say that things just might be a little stranger than you thought.
I would show my friends this picture and say, "What do you think?" Without any other comment.
They would say, "Well, he does look a lot like Akhenaten."
My jaw would dangle just a bit.
I say, "OK, I understand that you do not know that this woman next to Barackhenaten is Akhenaten's mother, Queen Tiye."
"That's really her face?" They ask.

Obama_Cloning.jpg

I say, "I have done nothing to alter their faces. I simply found a photo that was facing the right direction and their mouth was closed. I cut the face in half and super-imposed it on the ancient busts."
"That is amazing!"
"It gets even stranger." I say, "I found that two of the six daughters of Akhenaten and Queen Nefertiti became Queens themselves...
I wait for it.
"They do look like Akhenaten's children!"
"Notice in this ancient frieze of Akhenaten and Nefertiti with their two girls, what is the other most prominent features of this picture?" I ask.

Akhenaten+Aten.jpg

"Didn't Akhenaten worship the sun god Aten?"
"Yes"
"Oh, and the flowers."
"Exactly. Do you know the code names the secret service gave the first family?"
"Isn't that a secret?"
"I guess it should be but, no, it was in the news. Their names are Renegade, Renaissance, Radiance, and Rosebud."
"Radiance and Rosebud?"
"Absolutely. Here look for yourself."

"Well, what do you think now?" I ask.
"Are there family connections?"
Come on, what are the odds that a woman that looks exactly like the mother of Akhenaten would marry a man who looks exactly like Akhenaten and have two children that look exactly like the offspring of Akhenaten and Nefertiti?

As a kid my mind was open to such possibilities. As I studied the pyramids and ancient astronauts, I knew mummification had a mysterious property that we in the, then, 20th century could not reproduce. Our new mummies decompose. The ancient Egyptian mummies did not. I knew this allowed for the retrieval of a viable cell for cloning and I pondered if there would be some day when "they" would bring back the Pharaohs. I was thinking of some Armageddon script when the dead would walk the Earth. What I never thought of was, the clones coming out as the first family of America!
"Today is a great day to live." They say.
"Amazing!"
There are definitely questions of Barack's origins.
"Mr. Obama is not a natural born citizen." What kind of riots or Constitutional erosion would occur if this is true? The revolution is manufactured.
Were there other clones like Barack?

(Reinserting: Their names are Renegade, Renaissance, Radiance, and Rosebud.)

Noun: renegade ‘re-nu‘geyd
1. Someone who rebels and becomes an outlaw
2. A disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause or religion or
political party or friend etc.
"Christian turned Muslim,"
See also: disloyal
Type of: defector, deserter, dissent, protest, turncoat, resist, apostate

Noun: Renaissance
2. The revival of learning and culture
Adjective: renascent ri'na-sunt or ri'ney-sunt
• Rising again as to new life
• A second or new birth
• reincarnation, rebirth

OK, this next part wasn't in the video but is a continuation of what is printed on the site. It does invoke Sam Vaknin's views regarding narcissism:

Dr. Sam Vaknin is a world authority on narcissism. Vaknin says that Obama's language, posture and demeanor, and the testimonies of his closest, dearest and nearest suggest that the Senator is either a narcissist or he may have narcissistic personality disorder.

Pathological narcissism is a pattern of thinking and behaving in adolescence and adulthood, which involves infatuation and obsession with one's self to the exclusion of others. It manifests in the chronic pursuit of personal gratification and attention (narcissistic supply), in social dominance and personal ambition, bragging, insensitivity to others, lack of empathy and/or excessive dependence on others to meet his/her responsibilities in daily living and thinking.

“If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility.
Greatest weakness? It’s possible that I’m a little too awesome.”
- Barack Obama

Obama_Youth.jpg

(I should mention here that Obama campaign symbol is a sun within (or behind) a sun, as is the Nazi swastika - Freemason symbols discussed in the video.)

Every respectable monotheistic religion needs an adversary/satan and Akhenaten’s cult of Aten is no different. In ancient Egypt, this spirit of evil and destruction who dwelled in eternal darkness was known as, Apep. Apep commanded an army of demons that plagued mankind according to the ancient tradition.
Apep later became known as Apophis, patron of evil and darkness; the serpent.

37_Apophis.jpg

My investigation of Obama began with his coupling of NASA with the DOD. The Columbia Endeavour for the Discovery of Atlantis is coming to a close and is being replaced by the Ares Space Program, Ares being the god of war.
China's successful test of an anti-satellite missile in January 2007 signaled a potential new arms race in space. Barack Obama does not support the stationing of any weapons in space. He believes the international community must address the issue of space weaponization head-on and enter into a serious dialogue with Russia, China and other nations to stop this slow slide into a new battlefield.

Few realize that we have a United States Space Force and that it is housed in Cheyenne Mountain with NORAD and the Missile Defense Shield. It was the shield that concerned me most when I made my film on HAARP. In this film, I highlighted a report of an asteroid that came over the HAARP facility as it was being tested as a meteor deflection shield. I considered, could they have the ability to hurl meteors at the planet? The perfect approach of the object over the HAARP antennae array suggested guidance. I knew this was something to document because of Wernher von Braun's "Enemy List" establishing asteroids as the next false-flag event.

Flags%2Bof%2Bmoon%2BB.jpg

It was no ordinary meteor that shot over the HAARP array. It came in with a sonic boom and was followed by an earthquake in Anchorage. The event of meteors with sonic booms has been increasing and the curious note is that each time the incoming object is unknown. There is a bright flash that turns night to day and then a sonic boom followed shortly by an earthquake. This happened in Tok Alaska on December 29th. There were more than 250 tremors in Yellowstone that same day. Robert Smith, a professor of geophysics at the University of Utah said of these tremors, "They're certainly not normal,"
It turns out that Obama’s election was heralded by a meteor coming in over Canada on November 20th. Some suggest this is a sign of Barack being the Anti-Christ. Obama is helped by Mabus after all.

"Nostradamus gave the Third Antichrist the following code name. He's Mabus. A number of notorious contemporary figures, still living or recently dead from the Middle East can see their names spelled in the Mabus code. But there also are other leaders from the West, deeply entangled in Middle Eastern turmoil, a current US president and a charismatic candidate who could be his successor whose names also easily decode out of Mabus, making the search for the right candidate the most provocative and topical challenge presented by Nostradamus for our present times.

Though his true name is occulted, the Third Antichrist's destiny is made clear. Unlike the first two, he is the first to die in a war he initiates at the sign of a comet, or a rocket falling out of the skies:

World War III begins when Mabus dies a sudden death." John Hogue

Did Jesus Reveal The Name of the Anti-Christ as Baraq O Bamah?
The seventy-two returned with joy and said, "Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name." He replied, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
Did Obama say "Thank You Satan"?
I see things a little differently, however. Not many people noticed the asteroid that nearly hit the planet last Monday, March 2nd. It came closer to Earth than the moon’s orbit. The space ball measured between 69 feet and 154 feet in diameter. The Planetary Society said that made it the same size as an asteroid that exploded over Siberia in 1908 and leveled more than 800 square miles of forest. It was discovered three days before possible impact.
It is now being said that this asteroid threat should be solved "through broad international cooperation" within the framework of the United Nations. The meteor that is of concern comes from a group of Near Earth Objects known as Aten and the bringer of doom in this Group of Aten…Apophis.

Again, the video presents all of this much better and includes a whole lot more. He shows footage of his visit to Nashville, TN, which has within its boundaries a full-scale replica of the original Parthenon in Athens, a temple to Mars and a temple to Venus, and a 2200 ft. magical seal of Solomon (not the star of David) in an expanse spanning 19 acres known as the bi-centennial capitol mall, featuring monolithic structures flanking a huge granite earth floating and spinning on an eight of an inch of water. It also includes a musical instrument composed of 95 bells contained within two concentric rings of columns. The whole thing is built upon a Native American burial ground. He contends there is more to this than meets the eye. There's a lot of discussion concerning Sirius and its connection to the Pope and the fish people. I think it's amazing what he has discovered and put together, but also, he could greatly benefit from a trip to Cassiopea World and reading of the Wave. Still it is a highly fascinating collection of explanations, parallels, and plausible conclusions. Oh, and as to the VW symbol, that's not eyes and teeth, but 666 - v is 6 in the Kabbalistic dictionary. It also happens to form a double V or dub-u-ah/W! And the rearing blue mustang with the red glowing eyes? Well, in part 6 at 1:17, there is a silhouette of a rearing horse that looks just like the rearing horse of the Denver Airport, and a connection is made between Obama's first name, Barack, and the name of Mohammed's horse - the magical Winged-Horse of Fire called Burak, which literally means White Horse but seen as "Thunder-Lightning", the horse of Abraham. (Hmmm, seems I've heard of another story about a horse with wings!) Also, Barack (baraq) means lightning in Hebrew and in the Bible it says Satan fell like lightning or rather, baraq in Hebrew. Is it a stretch?

I would really be interested on Laura's take on what this guy is saying overall (based on the complete video, not just what I posted here), not necessarily the Obama cloning thing, but his contention that ritualistic/ceremonial magic was usurped by the priestcraft of Atlantis and is being used and has been used for centuries for nefarious purposes (an occult conspiracy) by not just humans, but two alien lines - the draconian reptilians and the Siruis/fish people in conjunction with one another. It seems like he is mostly on the right track, but perhaps doesn't have it clearly defined or understood as a STS/STO battle or comprehend the existence of densities and the whole time-loop element.

He has another website here: _http://www.freemantv.com/

Just for fun I checked out what Brother Nathanael claims in this video _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgQwgUwlxBw&feature=share, that the newly releasted birth cetificate is a bizzare fraud. I downloaded the official PDF from _http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf and opened it in Adobe Illustrator. And he is right. The "scan" contains several layers just as Nathanael shows in the video. Bizzare. Why did they release this amaturish fraud? They could at least printed it out and scan it again so the layering was hidden.

Hm. Bizzaro world never stops to bewilder me, and it really dosen`t matter.

The PTB want to perpetuate the controversy in order to continue the diversion. These guys can fabricate any document they want, money, Jesus tomb, etc. The amateurish fraud shows only that it is done on purpose.

Regarding the birth certificate, here's a clip from the white house correspondants dinner, where Obama roasts Donal Trump (who apparantly has been rasing questions regarding) with a humorous clip from his birth moment as 'The lion king'. He further goes on to roast Trump (and the conspirational minded) that now that b-certificate business is explained he has time to dig into questions that really matter like; did we fake the moon landing, what happened at Roswell and where are Biggie (Smalls) and tupac.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4&feature=player_embedded

Obama was pretty merciless - interesting. I think Donald hit a nerve or two with Obama...

anart said:
Obama was pretty merciless - interesting. I think Donald hit a nerve or two with Obama...

Seems so, otherwise it's difficult to explain why a president would put that much energy in ridicule Trump, his guest by the way.
In certain moments this looks like plain bullying to me, everybody laughing at Trump while the camera focus on him and the Obama keeps on with his "witty" pinpricks.

Incredibly, he is very popular still despite of all the deception, and this kind of stuff is celebrated, the youtube comments are positive mainly, he clearly is capable of generates sympathy among people.

Back
Top Bottom