Anti-Candida, Inflammation, Heavy Metals Detox and Diet

I don't understand. I didn't say it did any of those things to me or my life. I'm just saying I'm going to use this tool to discover unconscious habitual patterns, develop control of attention and view how the mental, emotional and physical habits of a lifetime have been laid down. I don't see it as a shortcut and I'm not really even recommending it. Use or don't Knight Cleaner it's your choice.

edit: grammar

Laura said:
Moonwalker said:
I like Dick Sutphens Theta-Level Mind Converter Zapper CD. I used it a few years ago when I was exploring trance work and theta states. I would say that his CD is the only one I've used and I've tried lots of these binaural Cd's, that allowed me to access a conscious trance state. I don't mean trance as in disassociation I mean there is a real depth and awareness to this trance. I was using it for creative blocks mainly and it's fascinating what comes up.

I'm going to return to this because I think this tool would be great for discovering ego states, identity states, part selves, etc. Also I've discovered that the general consensus is that much of the shaping of behaviour, beliefs and consciousness happens with in the first six years of life so when we try, as adults (predominantly verbal thinkers), to understand our enculturation and conditioning, it is difficult to recall because much of it is not stored in verbal form.

Actually, this is not really the best way to go about the process. There are NO shortcuts except maybe Transmarginal Inhibition...

Perhaps you might like to describe to all of us how your use of this program improved your life, changed your reality, and helped you to be "healthy, wealthy and wise," so to say?

Okay, so I think this means that I should stay away from this CD as well and just choose something from the Zapper section of his site, ONLY, correct? That is only something along the line of what you suggeste previously?

Moonwalker said:
Use or don't Knight Cleaner it's your choice.
edit: grammar

Thanks for the info Moonwalker; however, I choose to use it only if Laura says it is safe to use, which doesn't appear to be the case for this CD. This is because I in very high probability don't have enough knowlege on such matters to make my own choices without making huge detrimental mistakes that can potentially damage the psychic health of my own mind, etc, through STS manipulations from "above", etc.

I really can't understand why there is so much angst about this topic when it is really quite simple. Do I have to spell out everything? I mentioned to steer clear of "psychic development" stuff and just deal with human issues. How hard is that to understand???

On this page http://www.prohypnosis.com/html/subject.html the programs are listed by subject. There is "Goal Achievement/ Success." Have a look at the list of topics and evaluate the titles in terms of what you have learned thus far on this forum and on our websites as to whether it seems like something that will help you to overcome negative programming.

For example, you see on the list "Accelerated Learning CDRX105" - how could accelerated learning (and here it undoubtedly applies to things like schoolwork, etc) be a bad thing???

What could be bad about "Success and Excellence"?

Or "Create Wealth"?

Or "Decide Exactly What you Want" ?

See what I mean? If you don't have any problem making a living, you obviously don't need "Create Wealth." But if you have issues with money, you may have an unconscious negative program that makes you unable to see money and the making of it in an objective way (it's just a form of energy). So, you might realize that you have to counter a lot of "I need to be poor to be holy" programs from your life and upbringing.

The health series here: http://www.prohypnosis.com/html/health.html has a whole list of good programs.

I think it is a good idea to avoid the "relationship" programs unless you are in one and there are problems that you need to sort out. If you are a prude and don't understand real intimacy in your relationship, maybe you need to try one of the "Sexual Alive" programs. If you are ending a relationship and need help getting through it, there is a program for that.

But, if you are NOT in a relationship and know you need to spend time working on yourself first, then do that first - don't put the cart before the horse - and I think that you will find that the right relationship will follow.

The Self Improvement series here: http://www.prohypnosis.com/html/selfimprove.html all look interesting. I like the "Do More in Less Time" thing - maybe I'll get that one!

There are programs for concentration, for self-discipline, overcoming stress, overcoming writer's block (Hmmm... maybe I'll try that one too!) and accelerating Musical learning and so on.

On this page http://www.prohypnosis.com/html/wellbeing.html there is a program for "Anger Management." That looks interesting. Then there is "Take Control of your Life" and "Feel Secure Now." How many of you have abandonment issues? That might be a good one to try!

"Letting go of Guilt" and "Eliminate Depression" etc look interesting for those who struggle with guilt and depression. Maybe we ALL need to try "Cope with Chaos" since our planet is fast descending into that!

The writer's series here http://www.prohypnosis.com/html/writers.html looks very interesting too! Dick didn't have that one way back when I first bought some of his tapes. The one I liked back then was "Discover Your Past Lives". I didn't take it too seriously, but it was fun.

I would leave the "Mind Electronics" and "Metaphysics" titles alone. You need to be working on your ability to observe your reality objectively and cope with it, and to interact with other human beings in a satisfactory way.

I hope now that this is a bit more clear. Sheesh!

I guess that is meant for me. That's quite harsh Laura didn't mean to annoy or anything. Anyway duly noted - Seriously thanks.

They have MP3 formats as well, along with 26 second samples that can be looped. :)

http://www.mp3prohypnosis.com/ipnmonitor/index.php

Laura said:
I really can't understand why there is so much angst about this topic when it is really quite simple. Do I have to spell out everything? I mentioned to steer clear of "psychic development" stuff and just deal with human issues. How hard is that to understand???
[...]
I hope now that this is a bit more clear. Sheesh!

Many apologies Laura for taking too much of your time on this subject. Sometimes I am too dense to understand very simple things. I wasn't sure that the CD Moonwalker had suggested actually fell into the "psychic development" stuff. This is apparently because I don't understand the subject well enough and things also I got confusing when I originally couldn't find Moonwalker's suggestion on Dick Stuphen's site to see what category it was in.

Things are much clearer now thanks to your elaboration Heart you! :)

Laura said:
Meanwhile, as I reported on another thread: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8813.new#new

Since the FAR infrared acts directly on the mitochondrial energy production mechanism in the body, there are some people who can only tolerate a little of it because of their toxic overload. The minute their body gets a little energy from the infrared, the body starts detoxing and they have the Herxheimer reaction pretty severely, so they have to go slow and easy.

While cranking up the heat until you sweat is an added benefit, I'm glad to know that the lower temps are as beneficial because that means I can spend more time in the sauna which I am going to start doing today!

dear sauna users ,

I had question.

I was little :huh: with my sauna experience mainly I am not able to get sweat much except one coat of sweat even if I slip in for a more than 1 hour after 300 mg niacin and 15 min brisk run exercise before slipping into blanket even at 140F. blanket seems to be working. any suggestions?. I do suspect that it could be related to not drinking enough water . Can this be or may be i am missing some thing. I am :scared: of making another mistake of attributing the cause of this 'not sweating ' to some thing incorrect.
Dr. rogers said in her 'detoxify or die' , she never used to sweat (before treatment ) which she attributed to her farming fertiliser experience. Is it normal to have 'not to sweat' until some detoxification happens ?.

seek10 said:
dear sauna users ,

I had question.

I was little :huh: with my sauna experience mainly I am not able to get sweat much except one coat of sweat even if I slip in for a more than 1 hour after 300 mg niacin and 15 min brisk run exercise before slipping into blanket even at 140F. blanket seems to be working. any suggestions?. I do suspect that it could be related to not drinking enough water . Can this be or may be i am missing some thing. I am :scared: of making another mistake of attributing the cause of this 'not sweating ' to some thing incorrect.
Dr. rogers said in her 'detoxify or die' , she never used to sweat (before treatment ) which she attributed to her farming fertiliser experience. Is it normal to have 'not to sweat' until some detoxification happens ?.

Yes, it is normal. According to Mark Gibbert from Get Fitt 99% of his customers have this initial problem, which resolves itself with time. It took me about 30 sessions until I started sweating. Mark also recommended to alternate long warm and short hot sessions every few days. Your example of 60 min at 140F seems to be a bit masochistic. There is no need for this. Once you sweat, you sweat. But please be prepared for a few more weeks before that happens. And yes, more water is more better.

If you have more questions pls come over to the sauna threads.

Yeah, people who are really toxified have some trouble sweating. I sure do. In the beginning, it took a LONG time and a lot of heat which is why it was so miserable for me for that first month.

Now, it's like the toxins come off in layers. Some days it is faster and more copious than others, and then it's like it gets blocked and I have to stay in there for two hours to have 15 minutes of good sweating. I'm keeping it at about 50 C and a couple notches cooler on my legs because they just get too uncomfortable higher than 46C.

[quote author=broken.english]
Your example of 60 min at 140F seems to be a bit masochistic.
[/quote]

:lol:

Also when you're in the sauna, stay as close to the roof as possible (upper seat). Heat rises of course, and it's much hotter up there. And keep on pouring water on the rocks until it almost becomes unbearable. And yes, hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.

[quote author=Laura]
Yeah, people who are really toxified have some trouble sweating.
[/quote]

I also think it might be genetic. When I exercise, 10 minutes on that bike and I'm soaking wet, and it's always been like that, even when I was in school and had a top fitness level with little toxicity. I have top fit friends who eat and drink very healthy and sweat profusely when they exercise, and then I have others who look like they've been reading a book after a 45 minute spinning class :/

Erna said:
Also when you're in the sauna, stay as close to the roof as possible (upper seat). Heat rises of course, and it's much hotter up there. And keep on pouring water on the rocks until it almost becomes unbearable. And yes, hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.

I think you are mixing up being in an actual sauna and being in the sauna blanket. Most of the thread discussion revolves around the sauna blanket and not a sauna room, the main difference being the infrared rays being soaked in through the body from the blanket.

E said:

E

I don't think hotter is necessarily better. In my view the opposite may be true. The hotter you go, the less time you are able to stay in the sauna and thus the less you sweat. I generally use a relatively low temperature, around 60 deg C, which I can stand for 30 minutes without a problem.

Back
Top Bottom