abovetopscret.com, Project SERPO, Project Camelot, Project Avalon

ATS rather odd behaviors and the truth be known

"and if you want to stay (more) anonymous, and you don't mind things slowing down, you can use a router program called Tor "

Well , to be honest i wouldnt rely on Tor that much , simply because a lot of guys setup server-endpoints and stiff all traffic.
So basicly , yeah you will be quite anonymous ( of course you have to have JS turned OFF ! ) using TOR but there is always a risk that some one who setup tor endpoint will recover all your traffic and use it against you.

Also , using less popular software makes you a little bit better suited if it comes to security , because most of exploit writers seek for holes in popular software simply because its more popular and more people use it.

Very important thing in computer security is , that you have to be aware that there is NO SUCH thing as secure computer neither secure network - while connected you are ALWAYS vulnerable. Secure computer is turned off and totally disconnected computer.

Tor is useless unless you're encrypting your traffic, too.

Devar said:
Tor is useless unless you're encrypting your traffic, too.
So, any constructing suggestions - how to do it maybe? Of course we can't easily outwit those with all the (computer)science and money, but we have to start somewhere. That I believe we're discussing here...sharing knowledge.

drygol said:
Very important thing in computer security is , that you have to be aware that there is NO SUCH thing as secure computer neither secure network - while connected you are ALWAYS vulnerable. Secure computer is turned off and totally disconnected computer.
I have a question. What if your computer was on stand-by? Is it comparable to it being turned off??

Saman said:
I have a question. What if your computer was on stand-by? Is it comparable to it being turned off??
Well there are 2 options (other than shut down) that most windows-based computers have: Standby and Hibernate.

Standby - puts an image of what you're currently working on into your RAM and shuts down your screen and hard drives(s) to save power. The only thing that's still on is RAM in order to keep it alive, because RAM gets deleted if you cut off power to it by turning computer off.

Hibernate - puts an image of what you're currently working on into a special file on your hard drive, and then totally shuts off your computer. It takes longer to resume from hibernate than from standby, but it's still shorter than a normal shut down.

I'd say no, Standby is not comparable to being turned off security-wise because lots of different things can easily wake your computer up out of standby, like your anti virus that is scheduled to do a scan at a certain time (_http://kb.iu.edu/data/ajgb.html). And clearly, if a scheduled event can still know when to go off while your computer is in stand-by, then your computer is pretty alert and aware and responsive to things that want to execute, etc. I don't know if someone can wake your computer up remotely (without already having a program installed on your computer), or if they can "hack it" remotely while it's in stand-by though. But if programs are running and memory is active, I don't really see why not.

However, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, Hibernate is equivalent to being turned off in terms of security. It literally is turned off and the only way to bring it back is to turn it on again using the power button. And while in hibernate (off) nothing can run on your computer at all. The only difference is, instead of loading Windows from scratch like a normal shutdown would, it resumes your last working state from that file to which everything was saved.

Saman said:
drygol said:
Not really. Especially if there is some trojan already installed with computer wake up capabilities. Windows Tasks is capable of the same. Some computers have Wake-On-LAN , which would wake pc up when special packet is sent.

Thanks Scio. and Agni for the info. I will use hibernate from now on when I am not working on the computer for long periods of time.

Edit:

Scratch that. I don't seem to even have the hibernate option. I wonder if I have to install or something. I have windows XP SP2. Anyways, I might just have to start turning my computer off if I can't find the option.

Edit2:

Ah found it! Had to enable the option under power management.

By "turned off" i rather meant that power cord is plugged out and there is no physical posibility to turn it on.
Like Agni said , there are ways to turn on your PC even when you think that its off and WoL is good example

And while in hibernate (off) nothing can run on your computer at all. The only difference is, instead of loading Windows from scratch like a normal shutdown would, it resumes your last working state from that file to which everything was saved.
Yes this is correct , but from security point of view there is still big flaw in "standby" function very often confused in laptopos an notebooks with hibernation.
You should take a look at so called "Cold boot attack"

_http://www.engadget.com/2008/02/21/cold-boot-disk-encryption-attack-is-shockingly-effective/
_http://www.informationweek.com/news/personal_tech/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=206801184

Also , i am not so sure if it comes to hibernation option , because like you said it dumps RAMs content (which has password hashes ) to a file on disk , and then attacker could try to extract important information from that file if he gains physical access to PC.

Thats why i always turn my lap off and plug out network cables.
Also i strongly suggest entire disk encryption or at least partition encryption.
I think that under windows TrueCrypt is good choice but i never used it since I am not M$ user :)

ps. sorry for delay with my answer

abovetopsecret link to the rich and powerful

I was a member of _www.abovetopsecret.com for two years which was long enough to get a feel for the place and the members. There are some good people there but I disliked how unfriendly a lot of members can be and not much is done to stop it. Too many negative vibes I guess you would say. I also noticed a trend of ganging up on members who are critical of the site and others who believe the upper echelons of _www.abovetopsecret.com can do no wrong.

So after looking around a while for another forum I could join I came across this site and read a few of the posts. One of them was about _www.abovetopsecret.com and Simon Grey = Christian Bailey.

Here is a fascinating find which will take some explaining and will certainly raise some eyebrows and hopefully members will give it serious consideration.

Lets play a game of "Six degrees of seperation"

In your article you mention that Mark Allin (aka Springer) resides at 610 Church Avenue, Commanche, Oklahoma. This information was posted by a member from public records. Whois also shows a POBOX number for Commanche 73529. So this is a legitimate address.

Now any abovetopsecret member can try this at home. Put the address 610 Church Avenue, Commanche into google and what comes up first? It is a patent application for HALLIBURTON ENERGY SERVICES INC and right in the middle is the name ALLIN, Melissa G, address 610 Church Avenue, Comanche, Oklahoma 73533. For those who don't know, Mellisa G Allin (Valhall) is the wife of Mark Allin/Springer.

Halliburton Energy is a notorious company in conspiracy circles with links to the Government, with many a dodgy dealing in their colorful history or one of their subsiduaries and is one of the biggest war profiteers ever in history. It's not the only patent that both Halliburton and Melissa Allins name appears on either. Put "Mellisa G Allin" into google and see how many times her name is linked to Halliburton patents. She's not a casual typist there by any means.

There is no denying that the names and adresses are THE Mark and Mellisa Allin (_www.lookupanyone.comwill show you their address histories match each other). All of this information is in the public domain.

And you have to wonder, just how well does a company like Halliburton vet it's employees? Why would a company with such strong links to power and influence 'allow' one of it's employees to be so closely related to a popular website which will expose their wrongdoings somewhere along the way, let alone be married to one of it's owners? Do you think she hasn't been vetted or monitored? When Springer mention his 'high up friends' in power, who do you think he is talking about? How far do these links go?

interesting find. I didn't know ATS was so closely hooked up with Haliburton, that's kinda creepy, but not surprising. Thanks for the infos!

Also, I love your name! His Dark Materials is one of my favorite series.

hi Cyre2067. Yes they were great books to read but typically murdered when transfered to film. They will totally rewrite the last book if it ever makes it to film as I really can't see them using the same story.

It is an intriguing find and certainly there will be some spin put on it I'm sure. Most likely they will close the thread down real fast if it is ever mentioned there.

Another find was going through the old google groups and looking up the elusive Simon Grays previous posts which anyone can do by putting _http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&scoring=d&filter=0&enc_author=2EAlyiQAAABm15_pv2W7yrPJbcL4Aw1KUGxNSh7REeO4adq_XB_9aU5bRwHzi56HqpGtulpArLI into google groups adress bar. As you can see, the early days net days for young Simon consisted only of spamming for the site and advertizing get rich quick schemes. I wonder though why a United Kingdom person would be advertising for people to make money in Dollars? Funny that he would be promoting the company which by all means was the foundation for adware and spyware of the future. Advertizing and money, not much has changed then.

Wow - here is something really interesting that I found today.

In 2004, the website _http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2004/5/emw122244.htm had this press release about _www.abovetopsecret.com which claims that they have three other websites - 1. _www.BelowTopSecret.com 2. _www.ATSNN.com 3. _www.TerrorAnalysis.com

I had not heard of _www.TerrorAnalysis.com before so did a little digging.

_http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=terroranalysis.com+simon+gray&btnG=Search shows that the website is named alongside Simon Grays name on several occasions.

_http://centralops.net/co/DomainDossier.aspx claims the the site _www.TerrorAnalysis.com belongs to

Windgather Investments Ltd.
Mr Cartwright
P.O.Box 1491
St.John's
Antigua

They seem to own quite a few sites already (814) and have been involved in several disputes over their habit of taking domain names which sound very similar to known ones of large companies. A very unethical practice.

See these examples

_http://domains.adrforum.com/domains/decisions/1040053.htm
_http://www.wipo.int/amc/en/domains/decisions/html/2008/d2008-0321.html

Mr Cartwright also either goes by the name of Mr Bauer (puleez) or has an employee of that name.

See this example
_http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:co8_z6-Rxs4J:www.whois.ws/domain_archive-com/caffimage.com/+%22Windgather+Investments+Ltd%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1

Antigua is a tax haven for the worlds rich as well as one of the worlds first and biggest online gambling providers

This seems to be a very strange arrangement between _www.abovetopsecret.com and _www.terroranalysis.com as Simon does not appear to own this site unlike _http://whois.domaintools.com/atsnn.com and _http://whois.domaintools.com/belowtopsecret.com which strangely has a network solutions registrant address for Zimbabwe.

What is the connection here?

Hi Pantalaimon, if you could please not leave live links in your posts to known COINTELPRO websites, it would be appreciated.

Project Camelot-State of The World

I came across this latest entry from the Camelot team and I thought I'd share it here in case anyone had any input:

7 July

• We have received this message (edited slightly), from an insider source who has sent us over 60 e-mails on various subjects since October 2007. We first reported from this person on 24 April, when we wrote to us about the manipulation of the metals markets, and earlier about chemtrails. He has been communicating to us for several months about an impending "massive hurricane" of events - in his words, set to occur before October/November this year. The message below (dated 1 July) is the most stark we have received. Some paraphrasing with all identifying details removed.

I am going to talk with you about survival. My report is not based on spiritual data. It is hard survival information derived from my sources who are adamant about preparing and getting out of harm's way now.

This report from Alex Wallenwein is most important in understanding what is happening. Alex is one of the few left who are tipping the scales ever so slightly. Note that even though the timing is currently not exactly synchronized, the sequence is to be noted:

1) The provocation by non-compliance in Iran
2) The upcoming attack on Iran
3) Intense repercussions on the USA
4) The IMF 'overtly' intervening in US financial matters via the Federal Reserve
5) The coming collapse of the dollar
6) A Wall Street breakdown to unbelievable lows.

All this will happen very soon, most likely by November if not before. My informers are leaving the building. The refuge is in sight.

So much is about to happen that safety is now an urgent element to prioritize. January will be too late to proceed successfully.

I recommend a small parcel of land in the relatively higher elevation wooded hills, somewhere the masses will avoid in the beginning. Perhaps very remote between hills, with a natural stream, and wildlife, and an area cleared for some agricultural work, i.e. garden, and of course communication equipment to be used off the grid, fans and water bottles, food, generators, fuel, oil, bicycles, but mostly battery operated equipment, and some kind of EMF copper wiring protection around your perimeter, and perhaps some defense equipment, monitor/camera surveillance equipment, and warning devices, satellite dishes.

Sounds extreme, but the hungry masses will not care much about spiritual values and brotherly love and respect - sad to say.

People just will not believe what is about to happen to society over the next few years. I find it all very hard to believe even myself. But I know the game plan, and it does not include even us. We are at war with an unseen enemy who has been practicing on us for a good while. We are all considered to be useless consuming animals.

Then a day later, our friend sent us this:

This will probably be my last contact with you, as I plan to move shortly. The only reason I will contact you again, if contact is even possible, is to provide exact details of anything I can learn if at all possible.

I enjoyed the last report with Michael St.Clair.

He is basically on target. His work has been followed very closely. I do not believe he is in any direct danger at this point.

Most people just have no real clue as to what is ahead. Many do not even want to know, or would even believe it. The programming has been most efficient and reinforced to the point that people will swear that they have not been programmed, when in fact they are heavily programmed.

Michael St.Clair is a good person. His advice to you is more than notable. Not to echo the sentiment carelessly or light heartedly, but the most important thing each person facing the next few years, and whatever future there evolves, is to learn self-reliance. This is beyond imperative if one wishes to survive.

Of course you really have no idea who I am. However, I am who I say, and have worked with the people who make things happen, and control most anything of major import. I have experienced that which movies cannot portray. This is my statement of fact for you now.

I know the importance of my messages. You have already seen the results of many of them. I want to say more, but cannot now, perhaps never.

I want to tell you in a most sincere fashion, that, those whom the reporters refer to as "Zionist" are nothing more than the Rothschilds' henchmen. These people, an army in effect all over the world, many concentrated in the USA right now, many whom are absolutely programmed from birth, are cold-blooded, ruthless killers. They are trained in every aspect of militarization and control. Some are trained to be subtle and can draw into their confidence people from various walks of life, and then do a 180 on them without notice... very frightening folks, I can tell you.

They read all our emails, and know who is doing what, especially of folks like me. You cannot escape the tracing techniques they have in place, which are absolutely mind boggling. I have already been warned in the past about some of my emails.

My immediate source of protection and I have a basic appreciation and respect. What he tells me remains basically confidential, although I do spit out some important data here and there. Also, the fact that the Roths are so close to accomplishing their objectives, Absolute World Control, they are becoming really indifferent to what anyone does or says, as the game is basically finished.

I keep hearing that there is a rather urgent, well-orchestrated multi-faceted situation approaching by fall. I hear about October, but the exact date I have not been able to learn: a worldwide problem that will also include the financial community, at the very least a rapidly escalating world financial collapse on a magnitude never seen before.

Tell your readership that preparation for world changes need to be considered, not out of fear, but something like, let's just say, a massive hurricane in the Gulf. It's coming our way, but we just do not know quite when it will hit, so we intelligently prepare for the eventuality.

Self-reliance is the key to our future.
Now immediately when he starts talking about moving to remote areas it reminds me of a question Laura had once asked the C's, and with that in mind strikes me as disinformation. However, I don't really know whether it is or not, it is however interesting to think of the possibility. If such event's were to occur, if moving to remote locations aren't the answer, what would be the next possible solution to such crisis?

Project Camelot-State of The World

Hey Andrew, have you looked into Bill Ryan, who initiated Project Camelot? This thread: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=523&p=1 has some revealing information in it. There's some other related threads concerning the ATS forum that are also worth looking up.

Back
Top Bottom