Huge mothership spotted by NASA.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
For the record, the Aussie Bloke fiasco was in fact tied to the owners of GLP, that same forum where Avala found this new and similar "warning". And similarly for ATS, many of the things "Posted" on ATS were in fact tied to the owners/sponsors of ATS itself, as research showed as well. I think those are both good examples for why revealing as much data/sources as possible can only help determine the truth, and hiding the sources helps hide the truth.
exactly...what's the point in reading something if you don't know who wrote it, or not having all the available sources?

Our beam weapons can do nothing to stop this, and everyone knows it. Why does everyone conclude they are hostile? They may be here to try to stop what is really planned...

I know only that there will be a WMD event on U.S. soil sometime in August, while Congress is in recess, to enable conscription. (That means a military draft, for those who no longer speak English.)

The ET's will most likely remain hidden as they have agreed, until all nations openly disclose their existence. As far as I can tell, this has not yet happened. Much of Europe and a few South American countries have released details of ET activity and craft, but I haven't heard a peep from the USA, and until they fully disclose, nobody else will.

Personally, I think it will take a new administration. The outgoing Bush will have to offer a blanket pardon for all the lies, murders, ignoring of the constitution, breaking of the Geneva Convention, etc. prior to disclosure. Think about it! Are the American people going to say, "Oh, it's fine you decided to off JFK and MM and Bill Colby in the interest of the National Defense or the monetary system; we understand." Get real! The riots in France will look like a two-year-old's birthday party compared to what will happen here once the Bible Belt of Red-Necked America hears the truth of what has really been covered up and paid for by their tax dollars for the past 60 years or so.

Firefly, to begin with...

Firefly said:
Our beam weapons can do nothing to stop this, and everyone knows it.
1."Beam weapons"
What beam weapons? Could you provide some source, material, web page where we could see or read about them?

2."Our beam weapons"
Could you specify who are you representing in this statement? Government? Military? Or humanity in general sense?

3."This"
What are you referring to specificaly? Some vague mothership? A whole fleet? Invasion? Maybe something else?

4."Beam weapons can do nothing to stop this"
Were there some scientific tests to which you could guide us? Can you provide some report?

5."Everyone knows it."
By "everyone" you mean who exactly? Everyone on earth? In the government/military circles? Please specify.

Answering these quoestions will suffice, Firefly. For now...

Firefly said:
I know only that there will be a WMD event on U.S. soil sometime in August, while Congress is in recess, to enable conscription. (That means a military draft, for those who no longer speak English.)
How do you know this?
may we have source of this info.
Firefly said:
The ET's will most likely remain hidden as they have agreed, until all nations openly disclose their existence.
What makes you think that ET's or at least those that "humans" seem to deal with would respect any agreements?
Firefly said:
Personally, I think it will take a new administration. The outgoing Bush will have to offer a blanket pardon for all the lies, murders, ignoring of the constitution, breaking of the Geneva Convention, etc. prior to disclosure.
Personally, I think its time for you to read Political Ponerology and all the related material on psychopathology. Your reasoning comes across a lot like wishful thinking. This is not a judgment, I use to be like this too. Read and inform yourself better.

Firefly said:
Think about it! Are the American people going to say, "Oh, it's fine you decided to off JFK and MM and Bill Colby in the interest of the National Defense or the monetary system; we understand." Get real! The riots in France will look like a two-year-old's birthday party compared to what will happen here once the Bible Belt of Red-Necked America hears the truth of what has really been covered up and paid for by their tax dollars for the past 60 years or so.
I wouldn't really count on this dude. "Great" American nation has been dumified, zombified and poisoned for years. Whenever I try to talk to my relatives its like talking to androids.
Something tells me it would be very easy to put them under another spell quickly, to lull them back into sleep as soon as they start opening their eyes. The chances are this scenario is already prepared and there is a system ready for this kind of emergency.
But these are purely my speculations I don't have anything to prove it.

Laura said:
starsailor said:
This "Lucid" book - to what were the C's referring? Project Lucid by Texe Marrs by any chance?
Yes.
Why isn't this book actually recommended by the QFS?(http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=4718) I never heard of this Texe Marrs so I googled around a bit and noticed he has written some interesting books.

is he not listed maybe because it contains disinformation? or is it because the information one gains from that book isn't really important?

Probably because Texe Marrs is a fundamental christian that talks about the evil of alchemy and "magic", illuminati satanism and ufo's being optical illusions. I've never read any of his books, but what I just said is based on a documentary film by him that I've seen and that was quite enough. Could be that he got a few things right though.

(EDIT: come to think about it, I could be wrong about the "ufo's being optical illusions", it's a long time since I saw that video.)

The L.u.c.i.d. book by Texe Marrs focusses on the 666-Antichrist mark of the Beast microchip and technologies for control and surveillance of our innermost life (DNA,etc.). It may be coming true now, but this is also part of the biblical STS programming.

In other works, such as documentaries (Thunder over Zion, Illuminati Mystery Babylon), he talks about zionism and world government, freemasonry (Masonic Lodge on Jerusalem) and gnosticism from a christian fundamentalist point of view. Very narrow view on gnosis, that reminds me of Ted Pike.

Okay, I'll make it easy for all of you, since you seem to be more drawn to fiction than reality here.
1) Go to YouTube
2) Type in: Disclosure Project
3) Click on the 1 hour and 55 minute version and hit "pause"
4) Make yourself something to eat, get comfortable, etc.
5) Hit "play" and pay attention
Sometime in the next six weeks a G-5 nation will be hosting an extraterrestrial nation, so stay tuned.

firefly said:
Okay, I'll make it easy for all of you, since you seem to be more drawn to fiction than reality here.
It strikes me that certain types of people accuse others of what they themselves are doing - be it consciously, or not.

However, in the interests of keeping an open mind, I'll go with a subconscious substitution in this case, so I highly suggest that you search this forum for 'disclosure project' and actually learn something. It's really up to you.

Firefly said:
This coming from someone who makes a bunch of naive assumptions and calls it "reality"? Clearly you have no understanding of what is "reality" and how to go about finding it, except perhaps, in the sense of creating your own.

You talk about "our beam weapons" without providing any data. You assume that everyone here concluded that "they" (whoever that may be) are hostile. You demonstrate no understanding of the difference between hostile and STS. You blindly assume that there will be a WMD event in August. You naively believe that "ET's" have "agreed" to anything or that they are even "ET"'s or that the conversation which you're referring to even took place at all, among other things. You see, belief, assumption, and wishful thinking all lead away from reality. Data, evidence, and assessing probability based on this data is the only way to find reality. Since you do not know this, you do not know what is real and what is not. As such, your above statement is laughably irrelevant.

Firefly said:
That seems to be your own subjective assessment.

It never ceases to amaze me how sarcastic people can be when they're trying to get you to agree with them.

Firefly, apparently you've made this statement in ignorance.

Firefly said:
Well, okay. I'm gonna bite.

1) what is it that you consider the "fiction" that seems to draw people to "it" here.

2) what is, in your current take on things, "reality".

And now, let it be known, I'm putting on my "trans-dimensional rectifier glasses" that I got from saving 20 box tops of Chocolate Covered Sugar Bombs cereal, and will venture to gaze.....

Ah yes! Here it is!

Firefly: an early 21th century space western entertainment production from Earth involving a rogue band of privateers battling a human hegemony, travelling within a realm of colonized planets in the immediate galaxy, not too far from Sol.

If I was a wannabe, I'd also hope that the disclosure project were real, just in case I could see the day I could hop on a space ship, and live the life.

Barring the buffoonery, questions 1 and 2 stand. You made the statement, now back it up.

endgame said:
Probably because Texe Marrs is a fundamental christian that talks about the evil of alchemy and "magic", illuminati satanism and ufo's being optical illusions. I've never read any of his books, but what I just said is based on a documentary film by him that I've seen and that was quite enough. Could be that he got a few things right though.
baklavatsky
The L.u.c.i.d. book by Texe Marrs focusses on the 666-Antichrist mark of the Beast microchip and technologies for control and surveillance of our innermost life (DNA,etc.). It may be coming true now, but this is also part of the biblical STS programming.

In other works, such as documentaries (Thunder over Zion, Illuminati Mystery Babylon), he talks about zionism and world government, freemasonry (Masonic Lodge on Jerusalem) and gnosticism from a christian fundamentalist point of view. Very narrow view on gnosis, that reminds me of Ted Pike.
ah ok thanks for clearing that up :)

First post, (deep breath) here it goes. I am a deep lurker, but I find this site a wonderful source of information. I'm now de-lurking to post some information that I came upon while looking at another post in another area of the forums (Earth Changes » Huge impact site). While looking at Google Earth to look at the area of the Sandwich Islands I noticed a NASA icon and clicked on it. The NASA pic looked just like the second picture of the mothership wakes from the link at the beginning of this discussion. Ok so far nothing new, but if you use the overlay function the picture just fits the arc of the Sandwich Islands. Just something I came up with. /deep lurk on

NeonMars

''Gigantic Cigar-Shaped Objects Operate In Our Solar System''
Gigantic space vehicles are operating in the vicinity of Saturn, the second largest
planet of our Solar System and not only there!

saturn2rq8.jpg

saturn1mb5.jpg

Also notice:

One of these mysterious ET spaceships had a diameten close to that of Earth and
another one has more than fifty thousand kilometers length!
and

ET vehicle of such an enormous size has the capability to support a whole civilization...
But...:

February 3, 1996:
Q: (L) First question: there were rumors on the internet that a
respected scientist described a 'ship' in orbit around the planet
Saturn, which was said to be as large as the planet Earth. And,
supposedly, he said that the photographs from the space probe that
sent back the pictures of Saturn's rings, showed this ship clearly with
portholes in it. Is this thing seen in orbit around Saturn, described by
this NASA scientist on television, which I cannot confirm because I
did not see it, is it, in fact, an artificially constructed craft of some
sort?
A: No.
Q: (L) What was being seen?
A: It was an artificially constructed tale.
Could we have an invasion coming soon and so, are they close? Or are these pictures just made up?
I guess, wait and see, would be the answer.

Back
Top Bottom