Session 16 July 2009

genero81 said:
Kites with certain "shapes" can be released, or left behind. I wonder if these shapes might be related to the "energy body?" Something Castaneda talks about in his
books? Something about grabbing hold of bundles of lines of energy until the predator's mind let's go, or something to that effect? Laura has mentioned that in her writings as well.

In High Strangeness, Laura connects the idea to her experience of resisting an abduction in a different state of consciousness by succeeding - though otherwise paralyzed - to produce a single, strangled sound, having quite literally held on to herself while focusing her will on resisting, after which, she noted, she was never "bothered" in the same way again.

As for the energy body, for reference:

The Active Side of Infinity said:
"Today, we're going to discuss a most serious topic in sorcery," don Juan said abruptly, "and we're going to begin by talking about the energy body."
He had described the energy body to me countless times, saying that it was a conglomerate of energy fields, the mirror image of the conglomerate of energy fields that makes up the physical body when it is seen as energy that flows in the universe. He had said that it was smaller, more compact, and of heavier appearance than the luminous sphere of the physical body.
Don Juan had explained that the body and the energy body were two conglomerates of energy fields compressed together by some strange agglutinizing force. He had emphasized no end that the force that binds that group of energy fields together was, according to the sorcerers of ancient Mexico, the most mysterious force in the universe. His personal estimation was that it was the pure essence of the entire cosmos, the sum total of everything there is.

As for this part: "Don Juan had explained that the body and the energy body were two conglomerates of energy fields compressed together by some strange agglutinizing force. He had emphasized no end that the force that binds that group of energy fields together [holding together individually both the body and the energy body] was, according to the sorcerers of ancient Mexico, the most mysterious force in the universe. His personal estimation was that it was the pure essence of the entire cosmos, the sum total of everything there is." It reminds me of what the C's said about gravity:

the above-linked said:
A: Gravity binds all that is physical with all that is ethereal through unstable gravity waves!!!
[...]
Q: (L) So, through unstable gravity waves, you can access other densities?
A: Everything.
[...]
A: Gravity is no byproduct! It is the central ingredient of all existence!
[...]
A: Gravity is all there is.
[...]
A: Gravity is "God."
[...]
A: The entire sum total of all existence exists within each of you, and vice versa.
[...]
Q: (L) You are saying that gravity is everywhere in balance and static, and then you say that utilization causes unstable
gravity waves. And then you say that gravity is God, and that God is all creation, and we are a part of all creation, and,
therefore, we are of God, and gravity. So, what I am trying to get at here is what is the thing, the event, the manifestation,
the mode of utilization that takes gravity from a perfectly static state to an unstable state, if you are saying it is always
perfectly balanced. That does not make sense to me.
A: Instability does not automatically mean non-static. Unstable waves can be static in their instability.

In other words, the force mentioned by Castaneda's Don Juan, "the pure essence of the entire cosmos, the sum total of everything there is", would seem to be gravity.

The Active Side of Infinity (original emphasis) said:
"The flyers' mind flees forever", he said, "when a sorcerer succeeds in grabbing on to the vibrating force that holds us together as a conglomerate of energy fields. If a sorcerer maintains that pressure long enough, the flyers' mind flees in defeat. And that's exactly what you are going to do: hold on to the energy that binds you together."

Somehow utilizing (collecting and dispersing) gravity.

Also, the idea that some humans could teleport in times when the gravity was "different", mentioned in this new session - reminds me of what "don Juan" said:

The Active Side of Infinity said:
He had asserted that the physical body and the energy body were the only counterbalanced energy configurations in our realm as human beings. He accepted, therefore, no other dualism than the one between these two. The dualism between body and mind, spirit and flesh, he considered to be a mere concatenation of the mind, emanating from it without any energetic foundation. Don Juan had said that by means of discipline it is possible for anyone to bring the energy body closer to the physical body. Normally, the distance between the two is enormous. Once the energy body is within a certain range, which varies for each of us individually, anyone, through discipline, can forge it into the exact replica of their physical body-that is to say, a three-dimensional, solid being. Hence the sorcerers' idea of the other or the double. By the same token, through the same processes of discipline, anyone can forge their three-dimensional, solid physical
body to be a perfect replica of their energy body-that is to say, an ethereal charge of energy invisible to the human eye, as all energy is.

Thanks for this session transcript (and also July 4). So we'll eventually learn how to mentally block attacks from 4D STS... can't wait!!! Now, that's something to dance about!!!

Black Swan said:
Kami

Shinto teaches that everything contains a kami (神, "spiritual essence"?, commonly translated as god or spirit). Shinto's spirits are collectively called yaoyorozu no kami (八百万の神?), an expression literally meaning "eight million kami", but interpreted as meaning "myriad", although it can be translated as "many Kami".

More on kami

Kami

The term KAMI can refer to gods, goddesses, great ancestors, and all variety of spirits that inhabit the water, rocks, trees, grass, and other natural objects. These objects are not symbols of the spirits -- rather they are the abodes in which the spirits reside. The abode of the kami is considered sacred, and is usually encircled with a shimenawa (rope festooned with sacred white paper).
That is very interesting! I just also found out that "kami" in Malay means "we" and "kita" (which is pronounced similar to "kite" in English) means "our", which sort of "bridges" the two words kami/kite. I wonder if the etymology of those words are related to the Japanese Kami and the English Kite.

foofighter said:
I wonder if the etymology of those words are related to the Japanese Kami and the English Kite.

I checked Japanese sites if there are something that indicate such relation.
I found:
_http://detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1023751785 (in Japanese)
"天の意図(神意図=カイト)に働けば、空に舞って、天国に迎えられるであろう=凧=几に羽ばたく=凡ての風を受け入れる"

凧(tako) is Kite in Japanese.
And he played with the words and sounds (such play is called 駄洒落(dajare)) and applied Chinese characters 神意図 pronounced as Kite, which means 'Intent of Kami' (see the 1st Chinese character is 神(kami)).

About 駄洒落(dajare)
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dajare

What can be interesting is connection between 駄洒落(dajare) and 言霊(kotodama):
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kotodama
Kotodama or kototama (言霊?, lit. "word spirit/soul") refers to the Japanese belief that mystical powers dwell in words and names. English translations include "soul of language", "spirit of language", "power of language", "power word", "magic word", and "sacred sound". The notion of kotodama presupposes that sounds can magically affect objects, and that ritual word usages can influence our environment, body, mind, and soul.
_http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/言霊学 (in Japanese only) talks about connection between 駄洒落(dajare) and 言霊(kotodama)

I am not expert in this area although I am a Japanese.
And to be honest, I am a little bit skeptic about forcing to relate to 神意図 (kite). :/

(additional note)
For the etymology, I did not find any such relations.
_http://gogen-allguide.com/ka/kami.html (in Japanese)
_http://homepage1.nifty.com/forty-sixer/kami.htm (in Japanese)
They say 神(kami) has common etymology with 上(can be pronounced kami and means up), 髪(pronounced kami and means hair) and possibly 紙(pronounced kami and means paper).

Johnno said:
anart said:
Perceval said:
I could be wrong, but I got the impression that what was being said here was that the words would be given to Laura in dreams, rather than several people.

That was my impression as well, for what it's worth. Laura can probably clarify.

Yes, I thought the same thing. It just was rather strange that I got those two words rather clearly on Saturday night as I don't dream that much, so I thought I'd report it.

Sorry about the missunderstanding everyone. When I read the passage, I immediately remembered the word I dreamed.

foofighter said:
That is very interesting! I just also found out that "kami" in Malay means "we" and "kita" (which is pronounced similar to "kite" in English) means "our", which sort of "bridges" the two words kami/kite. I wonder if the etymology of those words are related to the Japanese Kami and the English Kite.

Both 'kami' and 'kita' actually mean 'we' in Indonesian and many other Austronesian languages -- the distinction is one of inclusiveness. 'Kita' is inclusive, which means 'we' in the sense of 'you, me, and everyone else', whereas 'kami' is exclusive and means 'we' in the sense of 'you and me but not anyone else'. I don't think there is any reason to think that Indonesian 'kita' is related to English 'kite' (which continues Old English 'cyta') or that Indonesian 'kami' is related to Japanese 'kami', at least at our present level of understanding. However, it is interesting to note that Japanese 'kami' is similar to an Ainu word of similar form, 'kamui' (the Ainu being the most likely modern representatives of the Jomon culture of Japan).

shijing said:
However, it is interesting to note that Japanese 'kami' is similar to an Ainu word of similar form, 'kamui' (the Ainu being the most likely modern representatives of the Jomon culture of Japan).

That is interesting.
Actually in Japanese Wikipedia for 神 (神道):
_http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%A5%9E_(%E7%A5%9E%E9%81%93)
says that:
1. 神(kami) was pronounced more like kamu and most likely having a different etymology of 上(up), 髪(hair) and 紙(paper).
2. There is a theory 神(kami) and Ainu's Kamui has a same etymology.

I am surprised that meaning of Kamui is in fact very smiler to Kami.
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamui

Another interesting factor related to Ainu is regarding DNA.
In Japanese Wikipedia for カムイ(kamui) foot note:
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A0%E3%82%A4
says that Japanese is characterized by Y chromosome DE-D2 that seems originated in Ainu and that supports Ainu=Jomon theory.

If you look for "Y染色体による系統分析" in:
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC%E4%BA%BA (in Japanese only - not found in English version of the page)
You see the table of Y chromosome phyloanalysis.

Hmmm very interesting turn of events.

I have an aversion to dancing. When I see people dancing, I usually think "that's not for me". I hated it in school.

Then... I could never get interested in flying kites.

What am I, some kind of antithesis to this whole project?
We all better keep an eye on me. :pirate:

Breton, always keep in mind, in regards to the nasty predator's mind, to do what IT does NOT like!! :cool:

"Kites were used for cross communication between bloodline members." (L) Or, is this something for the future when those of the bloodline wake up? A: Yes
Q: All of the above or just the latter part? A: Latter

One of the main "shapes" that kites were made from was birds. It was believed by Indonesian culture that birds could carry messages between humans and "Gods."

The flying of the kite was accompanied with a chant; "My bird bestrides the heavens, beyond the swirling waters."

Sounds to me like accessing the hyperdimensional realm. Some were "released," which was for the purpose of taking away evil spirits, bad luck, and so forth.

But some were "left behind." Where? Could it be in another realm? Could it also be connected to crop circles as messages from the "collective" soul of the bloodline?

Could there be more information waiting to be accessed?

GotoGo said:
1. 神(kami) was pronounced more like kamu and most likely having a different etymology of 上(up), 髪(hair) and 紙(paper).
2. There is a theory 神(kami) and Ainu's Kamui has a same etymology.

Here is a link to a page showing the Proto-Japanese form *kamu-i, indicating that it had changed to 'kami' by Old Japanese but was still pronounced 'kamu-' in compounds:

http://starling.rinet.ru/cgi-bin/response.cgi?single=1&basename=\data\alt\japet&text_recno=262&root=config

It appears likely that there was borrowing between Ainu and Japanese, but the direction is unclear.

Just a thought:

It has been said that the astral body remains attached to the physical body by an umbilical-like chord during astral projection; like a kite maybe?

Regarding "Kites were used for cross communication between bloodline members.", I read Kites, crown chakra and "illu men head" thread.

Belibaste said:

session 020713 said:
A: No. The "sexual center" corresponds to the solar plexus.

Lower moving center - basal chakra
Lower emotional - sexual chakra
Lower intellectual - throat chakra
Higher emotional - heart chakra
Higher intellectual - crown chakra

Q: (L) What about the so-called seventh, or "third eye" chakra?
A: Seer. The union of the heart and intellectual higher centers.

Let’s keep in mind the shepherd crook configuration Laura mentioned and let’s have a look at the acupuncture points surrounding the crown chakra :

So we have on the top of our heads a little energetic kite of which the center is our crown chakra.

Now that we start to understand a little better what the kite thing could mean, we can understand those two excerpts in a complementary way:

session 950311 said:
A: What does it mean, indeed!
Q: (S) I guess as opposed to projections? (L) Okay, guys, let's connect our brain cells here!
A: No need to connect "brain cells," using your chakras will do!
session 00219 said:
A: Stonehenge used to resonate with tonal rill, teaching the other wise unteachable with wisdoms entered psychically
through crown chakra transceiving system.

Now please bear with me using G's "Food Diagram" terminology.
"Food Diagram" is well explained in Chapter 9 of ISOTM.

The important points relating here are:
1. Mi 12 can be ONLY produced by the 1st conscious shock, which is Self-Remembering.
2. It is ONLY when Emotional center works with Mi 12 that we can connect to Higher Emotional Center.
ISOTM p202-3 said:
If the emotional center were to work with hydrogen 12, its work would be connected with the work of the higher emotional center. In those cases where the work of the emotional center reaches the intensity and speed of existence which is given by hydrogen 12, a temporary connection with the higher emotional center takes place and man experiences new emotions, new impressions hitherto entirely unknown to him, for the description of which he has neither words nor expressions. But in ordinary conditions the difference between the speed of our usual emotions and the speed of the higher emotional center is so great that no connection can take place and we fail to hear within us the voices which are speaking and calling to us from the higher emotional center.
3. Magnetism of there higher substances (see the G's quote in in this post).
4. La 6 is also a product of the 1st conscious shock, that has a 'role' in relation to the higher intellectual center (crown chakra).

And here are my speculations.
1. The bloodline in this context can be related with the ability to generate Mi 12 in his/her body (Psychopaths and OPs does not seem to have this ability).
2. Laura's voice resonates with Mi 12 if one has it in his/her Emotional center (I observed the voice of someone who transformed real suffering has this effect also).
3. Eíriú-Eolas - Breathing Program can be meant also for increasing these higher substances through Magnetic effect described in:
ISOTM p196 said:
In order to extract more, it is necessary to have in our organism a certain quantity of corresponding fine substances. Then the fine substances contained in the organism act like a magnet on the fine substances contained in the inhaled air. We come again to the old alchemical law: 'In order to make gold, it is first of all necessary to have a certain quantity of real gold.' 'If no gold whatever is possessed, there is no means whatever of making it.
4. In my observation, Mi 12 has a remarkable quality in terms of gravity. Other materials that consist of Body are affected by the Earth gravity BUT Mi 12 does not seem so. In other words, it can cheer up, stand alone, point toward up. I am speculating it can be same or more for La 6.
5. To be honest, I don't know much about La 6 compare to Mi 12. An interesting thing to notice is Intellectual center and Higher Intellectual center does not share the same hydrogen (48 and 6) while Emotional center and Higher Emotional center share the same hydrogen (12).
6. I start thinking about the 'role' of La 6 (which has been a long term question for me) in the context of the 'metaphor' of Kite.
7. {additional thought came later} Can this (referring mainly point 6) be related to not only one but with many together: Dancing?
8. I never read anyone among the Forth Way authors mentioned Many belong to One Higher Center and there seem to be a 'silent assumption' that one belong to one's Unique Higher Center (either Higher Intellectual or Higher Emotional). But it may not be so. It may be possible that One Higher Intellectual center can be shared with Many (that may be related to the point 5). Can it be related to 'merging' and the following C's remarkable answer in this session?:
A: Yes. But we would like to point that all "souled" individuals are members of a fragmented 6D soul/being. When they begin to connect with their future/higher centers, this implies a natural connecting with the other members of their soul group.

=======
Edit: added speculation points 7 and 8
   attached "Food Diagram" Fig.39 from ISOTM

Attachments

• FoodDiagram_ISOTM_big.jpg
    FoodDiagram_ISOTM_big.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 45
A very interesting session, thank you, Laura. I have a feeling everything is accelerating. Not only the breakdown of the world, but also the information given to us.

I used to take salsa lessons. Although the lessons themselves did not give me that special energy feeling (too busy learning the steps ;)), but later on during a party with everyone on the dancefloor, I could have gone on forever! To think, if that energy was purposely channeled...

Historically speaking, is dancing (maybe all dancing) a memory, an outwardly observed imitation of that one form of proto dancing?

Breton said:
Hmmm very interesting turn of events.

I have an aversion to dancing. When I see people dancing, I usually think "that's not for me". I hated it in school.

Then... I could never get interested in flying kites.

What am I, some kind of antithesis to this whole project?
We all better keep an eye on me. :pirate:

Me too! I'm not a dancer - have two left feet. But I think I can "move around" a bit if I am aware that I am participating in a sort of human technology and that there is a good reason for it and it's not just acting crazy for no reason or indulging the self (which is how I've always viewed dancing.)

Back
Top Bottom