Session 16 July 2009

Interesting discussion on kites!
fwiw:

From the Wave I read:

[...]
"The people of Aztalan [the name of the Wisconsin ceremonial center as handed down orally by the local Native Americans] left their ceremonial enclosure, as did the inhabitants of the rest of the walled settlements throughout the Mississippi valley, because their sacred calendar ordered them to do so. Separated by great distances as they were, their alignment posts of sundial pyramids all told their observers the same thing at the same moment: it was time to go." [Joseph, 1997]
Mr. Joseph is definitely onto something, I think, though it may not be precisely what he is thinking. It is fairly clear, though not precisely proven, that these circles were used as some sort of astronomical observatory. But, it is also clear that a simple accounting of time in order to know when to plant the grain, or when to have a ceremony for standard purposes, is all out of proportion to the "payoff" factor of the megaliths. Smaller and less difficult to build structures would serve the purposes of astronomical observations and ritual activity equally well. It seems as though the circles and other megalithic structures HAD to be built out of stone for a specific reason, that is, the stones had a function; they DID something!

So I searched the web for ''kite megalith'' and I found this: _http://www.megalithic.co.uk/article.php?sid=2146412866

Shahmon Desert Kite

5-2-14.jpg

The term "Kites" was first given by two British Royal Air Force pilots after the 1st World War, they discovered the installations while flying mail above the Syrian desert from Cairo to Baghdad.

On the ground they saw numerous installations that looked triangular in shape, the bases of the triangles are missing and at the apex there is small enclosure.Research in the field prove it to be hunting installations of game like gazelle, orax, wild ass and more.

The "kites" of the Syrian desert are built of 2 low built stone walls with lengths that can be hundreds of meters and with enclosure in the apex that look like a closed yard. They are some time dug into the ground so the game is captured.

In Sinai and southern Negev desert in Israel the installations are much less then in the Syrian desert and smaller, but the functions are the same-hunting; A. ambushing the game, B. chasing it to direct it between the stone wall to the apex where thy get to the enclosure.

The impression is that the 'Kites' in the Syrian desert were built for herds of Gazella Subguttyroza that are more numerous compared to the Gazella Dorcas and Gazella Arabica of the Negev and East Sinai where the herd consist up to 6-7 gazelles. This is the reason for the smaller 'Kites'. The oldest known Desert Kites are from the 6Th millennium BCE. The 'Kites' have been used for thousands of years. In excavated Kites we find evidence (digging the enclosure) for long usage duration.

Perhaps these kites were not used for hunting?

More on these ''desert kites'' : _http://alsahra.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/khaybar-desert-kites.pdf

genero81 said:
"Kites were used for cross communication between bloodline members." (L) Or, is this something for the future when those of the bloodline wake up? A: Yes
Q: All of the above or just the latter part? A: Latter

One of the main "shapes" that kites were made from was birds. It was believed by Indonesian culture that birds could carry messages between humans and "Gods."

The flying of the kite was accompanied with a chant; "My bird bestrides the heavens, beyond the swirling waters."

Sounds to me like accessing the hyperdimensional realm. Some were "released," which was for the purpose of taking away evil spirits, bad luck, and so forth.

But some were "left behind." Where? Could it be in another realm? Could it also be connected to crop circles as messages from the "collective" soul of the bloodline?

Could there be more information waiting to be accessed?

I really like that idea with the cropcircles, but still it bothers me a little bit, what else could be left behind? What about about stonehenge, as an example of the past?
Or am I seeing these kites too materialistically? Somehow also a picture of a lighthouse is intriguing me…

Well, as Ark mentioned in the Session, kites cannot fly by themself, they need a string and as well wind.
So there is a kite, a string, someone who is holding the string and the last ingredient wind.

"
" " "one world"
"
| ________
| ___Wind_____
| ___ "connection"
| __
|
:guru:
/|\ "second world"
|
_ | _____

In this simple sketch, the kite has also a form of a prism.

Laura said:
Breton said:
Hmmm very interesting turn of events.

I have an aversion to dancing. When I see people dancing, I usually think "that's not for me". I hated it in school.

Then... I could never get interested in flying kites.

What am I, some kind of antithesis to this whole project?
We all better keep an eye on me. :pirate:

Me too! I'm not a dancer - have two left feet. But I think I can "move around" a bit if I am aware that I am participating in a sort of human technology and that there is a good reason for it and it's not just acting crazy for no reason or indulging the self (which is how I've always viewed dancing.)

Also same here, but I think it is an very intersting lesson to learn, to get out of the comfort zone and as described there is an aim in doing it.

Edit: Oh I see, Oxajil found something in the past.

thanks for the session
and happy birthday!

Confirmed by NASA: A large impact on the left on Jupiter's south polar region captured on July 20, 2009, by NASA's Infrared Telescope Facility in Mauna Kea, Hawaii. Jupiter was slammed by an Earth-sized object exactly 15 years after Comet Schumacher-Levy did the same in 1994.

Thanks to Laura for this great session!

It is so full of hope and positivity, and it's good to know that we will have yet another powerful tool available - the dance!
I have a very positive experience with the Prayer and breathing - they are truly powerful techniques, but it seems the dance will take us much further!

The Greek dances (the ones that Laura linked, from the YouTube) are not a problem to me - in my country we have very similar dances, they are even called the Circles (rough translation), and they are a part of national folklore.
They were quietly suppressed during the reign of communism (until the people lost interest) - after this session, I see why.

But, as the C's say - it takes a group to do the dance like the Circle... a group connected with a unity of goal.
They said : "Must hear and feel and understand precisely the same thing."

Learning this new dance will be a great experience - I almost can't wait for the instruction video!

Ya'll don't get all worked up over kites... notice that the Cs said:

Kites were used for cross communication between bloodline
members.

{...}
(L) Or, is this something for the future when
those of the bloodline wake up?
A: Yes.
Q: All of the above? Or just the last part?
A: Latter.

While we can research now, and collect information, I don't think that any of us really can figure this one out at present. It may depend on this group of people being awake...

As the years have passed, more and more of what the Cs said in the early years begins to make sense and fall into place. Much of this was totally incomprehensible - except in very limited terms - in the early days.

For example, when the Cs told us that Nazi Germany was just a "trial run" for the future and that we would soon be living in a Fascist society, not a single one of us could think of a way that this could come about. How to get from "here" to "there" was the problem. It all seemed so unreal and out of the question with the reality as we experienced it (and as it was).

But, on 9-11, I knew that this was the event that would change everything and I watched in horrified fascination as it unfolded. Everything the Cs had said about what was going to take place - even some of their hints about terrorist attacks and so on, was happening right before my eyes.

There have been other instances of this sort of thing in my relationship with the Cs, though on a more private level. And there is stuff that is ongoing even now - and has been for years - that we don't talk about publicly because we do not want to have to spend more energy than necessary dealing with attacks.

So, the bottom line is this: it is good to research, to gather knowledge, but don't obsess over things and pay close attention to details, including subtle hints in the Cs clues. I started out as a real skeptic of the Cs (and about everything else) but over the years, this source has really proved itself and even though I still keep my eyes open and check everything out myself, I tend to think that if they give us a clue, and we pay attention, we can save ourselves a LOT of trouble! Boy, I could have saved myself a lot of grief so many times by just paying attention!

It IS a treasure hunt, but remember, in order to do any kind of treasure hunting, you have to be equipped, and the main equipment you need on this one is to be cleansed of emotional programs, karmic burdens, and so on. All of that stands between you and accurate perception of reality.

Laura said:
Breton said:
... I have an aversion to dancing.
...I think I can "move around" a bit if I am aware that I am participating in a sort of human technology and that there is a good reason for it and it's not just acting crazy for no reason or indulging the self (which is how I've always viewed dancing.)

Well as I thought about it, that is exactly probably been my biggest problem for years: I seem to want a real purpose for dancing, at least beyond what I was used to seeing others doing it - they just seemed to do it for enjoyment. That was fine for them, but not for me. I also got some religious programming mixed in there that dancing was "worldly" and fed the flesh, and so was merely a tool of the enemy of souls. However, religious teachings probably have a point, even if they do not know the real reason why: so much dancing has been corrupted into unwholesome STS feeding situations in certain bars, discos and raves and whatnot.

However, give me a purpose, like accessing useful ancient technology: then move over John Travolta while I light up the dance floor! :cool:
(and hopefully don't kill myself, or others in the process)

Citation de: The Active Side of Infinity
He had asserted that the physical body and the energy body were the only counterbalanced energy configurations in our realm as human beings. He accepted, therefore, no other dualism than the one between these two. The dualism between body and mind, spirit and flesh, he considered to be a mere concatenation of the mind, emanating from it without any energetic foundation. Don Juan had said that by means of discipline it is possible for anyone to bring the energy body closer to the physical body. Normally, the distance between the two is enormous. Once the energy body is within a certain range, which varies for each of us individually, anyone, through discipline, can forge it into the exact replica of their physical body-that is to say, a three-dimensional, solid being. Hence the sorcerers' idea of the other or the double. By the same token, through the same processes of discipline, anyone can forge their three-dimensional, solid physical
body to be a perfect replica of their energy body-that is to say, an ethereal charge of energy invisible to the human eye, as all energy is.

About 15 years ago, I read a book about a men who was in the U.S. army and was at a certain moment introduced to a research on psychic ability. The title was "Psychic warrior" and after reading it, I was curious if it was possible for anyone to develop those ability, to have fully conscious out of the body experience like yogi and the like. Other book that read at that time was Autobiography of a yogi and another book, that I don't remember the title, that narrated the travel of some scientist in Asia in the 1920, I think the title as something to do whit the Snow leopard. Anyway, I was curious and found a book about a technique to develop your ability to do astral projection and control OB experience. It consisted of a breathing technique not much different from the pipe breathing that we practice and relaxing the body to then enter in a meditative state and then projecting your consciousness in a energy "bubble" or "double" that permit you to explore different plane of existence. I did succeed in achieving astral projection, but one day I had a experience that left me speechless and decided to stop experimenting whit the technique because I felt that I not enough knowledge and the book didn't give me answer to that experience. One thing that come to my mind is that when you do an astral projection, you are always connect to your body by a thin line of energy and this remind me of a KITE.

I don't know if this as been speculated so far in this post, I haven't read all of it yet, I was away for a few day last week (went camping whit my wife and daughter) and came back to find out 2 new sessions and hundred of post to read. I started last evening to do the 3 stage breathing and meditation and was quite amaze whit the sensation from my body and also from my hearing sense. I feel that I still need to experience it a few more time before commenting it more deeply. My thought now is as follow concerning the breathing, meditation and dance. So far, we have acquired knowledge that was connected mostly to the Matrix i.e. how it work, how to recognize it an find our way true it. We have created a bound whit the forum in which we are now connected in a 3D network an now, the "C" are preparing us to connect to a greater network, a 4D network where distance (space and time) won't separate us anymore. Alone we don't stand a chance again 4D sts, together we do, imagine that you are standing alone in a 4D world and that the eye at the top of the sts pyramid is focusing on you. What chance do you have?

Thank you Laura and all the participant in the video and audio, this is such a great tool and truly Laura your voice was and is always so securing for me when I hear it.

Laurentien said:
I don't know if this as been speculated so far in this post, I haven't read all of it yet, I was away for a few day last week (went camping whit my wife and daughter) and came back to find out 2 new sessions and hundred of post to read.

I would suggest that it's always a good idea to read the previous posts on a thread before posting. Once you've read them, you'll understand why!

Well as I thought about it, that is exactly probably been my biggest problem for years: I seem to want a real purpose for dancing, at least beyond what I was used to seeing others doing it - they just seemed to do it for enjoyment. That was fine for them, but not for me. I also got some religious programming mixed in there that dancing was "worldly" and fed the flesh, and so was merely a tool of the enemy of souls. However, religious teachings probably have a point, even if they do not know the real reason why: so much dancing has been corrupted into unwholesome STS feeding situations in certain bars, discos and raves and whatnot.

However, give me a purpose, like accessing useful ancient technology: then move over John Travolta while I light up the dance floor! :cool:

What's wrong with dancing for enjoyment? Do you run, skip, play tennis, (any sport actually) do aerobics, etc., for enjoyment? To me, dancing is using movement to express rhythm. Yeah, there are some forms of "dancing" (in clubs) that can be rather obscene, but I'm not referring to that.

I just don't get the idea that dancing is somehow self-indulgent and "bad." :huh:

Shar said:

What's wrong with dancing for enjoyment? Do you run, skip, play tennis, (any sport actually) do aerobics, etc., for enjoyment? To me, dancing is using movement to express rhythm. Yeah, there are some forms of "dancing" (in clubs) that can be rather obscene, but I'm not referring to that.

I just don't get the idea that dancing is somehow self-indulgent and "bad." :huh:

I had the same reaction as Shar. Well, maybe it depends on the type of dancing. Dancing as a means of seduction and swelling the ego (in bars, night clubs, a la Saturday night fever) or to disconnect from reality (raves), as opposed to dancing as a means of self-expression. Or just because you, well... like music and rhythm :)
A lot of dances bring joy to others, because they're beautiful to look at and gracious. It can even be a mystical experience. Of course, I'm thinking of whirling dervishes here, but not only: oriental dances, belly dance, flamenco. I don't see them as indulging the self but as artistic expression, which requires technique and mastering of the body. And of course, there are sacred dances, war dances,... these had a purpose.
Well, this is my opinion anyway.

from Mountain Crow :

Re: Session 16 July 2009
« Répondre #116 le: Hier à 02:59:02 »
Citer en réponseCitation
Just a thought:

It has been said that the astral body remains attached to the physical body by an umbilical-like chord during astral projection; like a kite maybe?

From Anart
I would suggest that it's always a good idea to read the previous posts on a thread before posting. Once you've read them, you'll understand why!

I was at 110 answers, only 6 more and I would have read it. I see what you mean Anart.

Laurentien said:
From Anart

I was at 110 answers, only 6 more and I would have read it. I see what you mean Anart.

No, actually I meant Laura's post that begins:

Laura said:
Ya'll don't get all worked up over kites... notice that the Cs said:

Yet another example of it being best to read all posts before commenting! ;)

I had the same reaction as Shar. Well, maybe it depends on the type of dancing. Dancing as a means of seduction and swelling the ego (in bars, night clubs, a la Saturday night fever) or to disconnect from reality (raves), as opposed to dancing as a means of self-expression. Or just because you, well... like music and rhythm :)
A lot of dances bring joy to others, because they're beautiful to look at and gracious. It can even be a mystical experience. Of course, I'm thinking of whirling dervishes here, but not only: oriental dances, belly dance, flamenco. I don't see them as indulging the self but as artistic expression, which requires technique and mastering of the body. And of course, there are sacred dances, war dances,... these had a purpose.

Oh, and don't forget ballet! :)

Shar said:
... they just seemed to do it for enjoyment. That was fine for them, but not for me.
What's wrong with dancing for enjoyment?
Well, just to clarify, I don't think it's wrong to do what one enjoys. That is why I said "fine for them...".

Carcosa said:
Shar said:

I had a similar reaction as Shar and Carcosa at first. I've always liked dancing although it often made me hyper self-conscious. Depending on the purpose and being conscious of what you are doing and why may help to 'wire in' new, more pleasurable, experiences though. But it's not a mandatory thing, just something one can try or not. I enjoy it most when everyone is involved or it's a private thing, but that's just me...at this particular point.

When I came back to get caught up on this thread, I had just completed re-reading chapter 13 in Elan Golomb's "Trapped in the mirror" where she was talking about the importance of being in touch with the body. Then, it occured to me: Dancing can also be a great way to evaluate all the systems of the body for health purposes - physical and emotional. :)

[quote author=Elan Golomb]
Much of the sense of self is in bodily feeling...
...we are a vibrating energy system not different from the world at large. ...bodily feeling is the direct effect of what we think. The body gives us vital clues to what is going on. Inability to understand the body's messages keeps us from deep understanding of self. The body is the agent of emotion. Thoughts set up bodily feelings although we do not feel the process. If we can't understand our bodily sensations, who or what are we? Only thought? What is the result of having undeciphered emotional messages?[/quote]

Back
Top Bottom