Rebuilding the Tower of Babel

OmniVersal said:
Mountain Crown said:
Welcome Omniversal,

Your post regarding rebuilding the tower of Babel reminds me of what was discussed here: Question re "Etheric Orientation"

Thank you for the welcome and the link. I'll check it out and see what further connection come about.

Laurentien said:
Hello Omniversal and welcome to the forum.

...{Snip}...

Hopefully I'm not off topic.

Thank you for the welcome. No you are not off topic. Your thoughts are in line with my own.

Here's how I see the bottom line. There are going to be those that choose the sts orientation. There are going to be those that choose not to choose yet. But the problem is that most people don't know there is a choice. Most people don't know this is the meaning of life as it were. From what I can gather this universal knowledge is being allowed to break the "law of confusion" in 3d because of the end of the cycle. But the universal knowledge can't get through because of 4d sts forces. So all these people are going to pushed into defaulting into an sts orientation without fully knowing the choices. And that, subjectively speaking, just isn't fair.

In my mind, the idea goes a little beyond just resonating an sto frequency to wake up other possible sto canidates. I think it's also about opening a doorway to allow this universal knowledge through. That way even those that most likely will choose sts or choose not to choose, will actually realize what they are choosing. Anyone incarnating during this time would already have agreed with what was coming. So I do not see how opening such a doorway is imposing on their free-will.

Does it impose on the lizzie's free-will? Remember the Cs once said, "you don't choose against the lizzies but you choose in favor of yourself". So I think it's all about intention as you stated. The focus of the intention is to allow the influx of the universal knowledge to reach it's intended audience. A side effect of that might be a smaller sts harvest for the lizzies. But it is not the focus of the intention.

Welcome OmniVersal!

I have read your post, and I must say, what you are saying sounds pretty good.
It's obvious that people today don't even know that they have to make certain choices, and very soon.
Now, if they all actually knew what the choices are, and that they all have them, that would make a world of difference!
Clearly, this way they would not be forced to choose over any given option - they would choose according to their own will/development.

However, I still don't know whether the very act of showing these options to the masses is in a way "imposing", or breaking their free will.

I don't think it could be compared to exposing of the transcripts to the public. It would be like spilling the necessary information into the global consciousness of mankind, thus making everybody aware of these information at once, whereas the transcripts have reached a relatively small number of people in comparison (sadly).

We are talking about planetary scale changes here...
I sure hope this is feasible.

Hello Omniversal, I think that we are in line but for one element, intention mean for me no anticipation, to wait and see. Let use some of the script to show you my thought.

quote Omniversal;

There are going to be those that choose not to choose yet. But the problem is that most people don't know there is a choice.

14 July 1996

{...}
A: ... Alright, my dear, you want the facts, so we will give them to you, and hopefully you will comprehend. If not now, then when necessary maybe... Fact number one: All there is is lessons. Fact two: this is one big school. Fact three: Timing as you perceive it, is never, NEVER definite. Fact four: What is to happen, as you state it, is a ways off, and will not occur until you have reached that point on the learning cycle, and you are not close yet. ... Fact five: The learning cycle is variable, and progress along it is determined by events and circumstances as they unfold. A: "Passion" does not set one "free," quite the opposite!
Q: (L) But what if your passion is for knowledge?
A: That is not passion, it is soul questing.
Q: (L) What is it that gives some people this drive, this steamroller effect that they are determined to get to the absolute bottom of everything and strip away every lie until there is nothing left but the naked truth? What is the source of this desire?
A: Wrong concept. It is simply that one is at that point on the learning cycle. At that point, no drive is needed.
Q: (L) So, you more or less are there because some critical mass has been reached that 'jumps' you to the point where seeking truth is simply who you are? It defines the parameters of your being. ... Is it more like a 360 degree circle, and each person is a different point on the circle, and the whole thing cycles, and you never change relative to the people behind and in front of you, and the only real thing you can do to help anyone is to move the circle by moving yourself, thereby pushing the one ahead of you up, and pulling the one behind you into your previous place? And where you are on the cycle determines what you do?
A: It is a single cycle, yes. There is only one learning cycle, and where you are upon it, determines your EXPERIENCES, and vice versa.
Q: (L) Is there ever any point where lines connect from one point on the cycle so that you can 'jump' from one point to another? Like a wormhole in space or something?
A: Refer to facts 1 and 2 and 3.
Q: (L) So, no short cuts?
A: Now, refer to 3,4 and 5.
Q: (L) So, certain events and circumstances could help a person to make 'leaps?'
A: No "leap," acceleration.

Their is no short cut, it depend on where an individual soul is on the learning cycles and many are not ready, they need to experience more lessons. Even if we present them whit the choice, I'm not sure they would understand if they have not yet decide by their own will to go in search of knowledge, they may not have started their soul quest yet. No "leap" no acceleration.

From Omniversal quote;

But the universal knowledge can't get through because of 4d sts forces. So all these people are going to pushed into defaulting into an sts orientation without fully knowing the choices. And that, subjectively speaking, just isn't fair.

3 April 1995
A: Yes but crystals are "small potatoes."
Q: (L) Is there anything we can do with our thinking patterns or with our bodies, or anything we can do to accelerate the receiving of assistance?
A: Unite.

24 February 1996

A: Networking provides solutions, and not just on the computer!!! {…} Remember, you learn on an exponential curve, once you have become "tuned in." This means that you become increasingly able to access the universal consciousness. Please learn to trust your increasing awareness. All who are present here are at one point or another on that cycle, or one point or another on that cycle of progression, some further along than others. If you properly network without prejudice, you may all wind up at the same point on this cycle. We also mean that you can access the universal consciousness to find the answers to otherwise unseen truths…

Session Date: June 20th 2009

Q: (Ark) In fact I was thinking about this today because yesterday there was three strange event. Namely, today I look at statistics on my blog, and like normally I have like, you know like, 600 or 700, you see? Unique visitors. And then, three days ago there was 1500. Two days ago there was like 1700, and yesterday it was 4000. (A**) Really? (L) So it was like telling you something? (Ark) Yes, so it was like quantum jump. It started to grow, grow, grow. It was not just one day, you know? It started growing, growing, growing, and then BOOM to 4000 yesterday. (L) Can you explain the exponential growth of Ark's readership on his blog?

A: Mass consciousness is aware and driving seeking from many quarters.

First we "TUNED IN" and UNITE and the event will bring those seeking knowledge, the universe take care of the universe.

from OmniVersal quote;

In my mind, the idea goes a little beyond just resonating an sto frequency to wake up other possible sto canidates. I think it's also about opening a doorway to allow this universal knowledge through.

8 Dec 1996

Q: (L) Are the crop circles themselves like antennae, or like homing devices for energy or thought patterns?
A: No.
Q: (L) Is the chronology of their appearance important?
A: Semi.
Q: (L) Is their location on the planet, in terms of longitude and latitude, significant?
A: Yes and no.
Q: (L) In what way yes?
A: Location, not latitude and longitude... Those are merely measure markers.
Q: (L) If the location is significant, what is it about the location that is significant?
A: Magnetic generators of bonding frequency.
Q: (L) Are you saying that magnetic generators of bonding frequency are located at those places, are in those places?
A: Port through them.
Q: (L) OK, location and chronology...
A: Why have you not brought up Stonehenge?
Q: (L) Well, we talked about Stonehenge before, that it was an energy transducer, so to speak. So, was Stonehenge put there because of the location, or did Stonehenge create... (T) Why don't you just ask what it is about Stonehenge? (L) Okay, what is it about Stonehenge?
A: Location attracted those spirit types on the proper frequency, who in turn, placed stones in proper location to receive the coded communications in code telepathically, in order not to have to chase around the countryside reading encoded pictographs.
Q: (L) What was the technique used within the circle to receive the information telepathically? [Planchette spiralled in, and spiralled out.]
A: Transcendent focused thought wave separation.
Q: (L) OK, so that you're saying that moving in a spiral...
A: The spiral serves to translate message by slowing down the wave and focusing thought wave transference energy. Utilizes /transduces electromagnetic waves, the conduit, by breaking down signal from universal language of intent into language of phonetic profile. This is for mutiple user necessity.
Q: (L) Mutiple user necessity implies that a number of people must do the spiral. Is that correct?
A: No. Must hear and feel and understand precisely the same thing. The molecular structure of the rock, when properly sculpted sing to you.

19 February 2000

Q: What was the connection between the Hyperboreans, including the Celts of Britain, I believe, and the people of Delos?
A: Northern peoples were responsible for civilising the Mediterranean/Adriatic peoples with the encoded secrets contained within their superior extra-terrestrially based genetic arrangement. Practice of which you speak was multi-trans-generational habit.
Q: Is it the case that some of them communicated with higher density beings via Stonehenge, and that these communications they received...
A: Stonehenge used to resonate with tonal rill, teaching the other wise unteachable with wisdoms entered psychically through crown chakra transceiving system.
{…}
Q: The legend was that the god, Phoebus Apollo, danced at Stonehenge every nineteen years. What does this relate to?
A: Symbolic. Tides, moon eclipses, that sort of thing. Think of Wiccans entubed on the information superhighway!

We first need to fusion whit our higher self than the group will fusion naturally together, being all on the same frequency. The signal will then be exponentially louder, more and more individual will ear through the nose. My thought here.

So I think it's all about intention as you stated.

Yes and now as you can see sto for me mean no intention, it happen in a natural way.

I hope it help you understand and ease the sorrow that you seem to have inside of you. I have the same feeling but as "G" said, we can do nothing.

In connection with "magnetism", Gurdjieff wrote something interesting.

Views From the Real World p93-94 said:
Question: What is magnetism?

Answer: Man has two substances in him, the substance of active elements of the physical body, and the substance made up of the active elements of astral matter. These two form a third substance by mixing. This mixed substance gathers in certain parts of a man and also forms an atmosphere around him, like the atmosphere surrounding a planet. Planetary atmospheres are continually gaining or losing substances because of other planets. Man is surrounded by other men, just as planets are surrounded by other planets. Within certain limits, when two atmospheres meet, and if the atmospheres are "sympathetic," a connection is made between them and lawful results occur.

Something Hows. The amount of atmosphere remains the same, but the quality changes. Man can control his atmosphere. It is like electricity, having positive and negative parts. One part can be increased and made to flow like a current. Everything has positive and negative electricity. In man, wishes and non-wishes may be positive and negative. Astral material always opposes physical material.

In ancient times priests were able to cure disease by blessing. Some priests had to lay their hands on the sick person. Some could cure at a short distance, some at a great distance. A "priest" was a man who had mixed substances and could cure others. A priest was a magnetizer. Sick persons have not enough mixed substances, not enough magnetism, not enough "life." This "mixed substance" can be seen if it is concentrated.

An aura or halo was a real thing and can sometimes be seen at holy places or in churches. Mesmer rediscovered the use of this substance.

To be able to use this substance, you must first acquire it. It is the same with attention. It is gained only through conscious labor and intentional suffering, through doing small things voluntarily. Make some small aim your God, and you will be going toward acquiring magetism. Like electricity, magnetism can be concentrated and made to How. In a real group, a real answer could be given to this question.

The last sentence had puzzled me since I read it for the 1st time long long ago.
And today the "connection" was made! ;)

Freelancer and Laurentien:

Thank you both for the time and effort you spent replying. I understand what you are saying. Please accept my lack of response at this time.

GotoGo:

Awesome! :D

When some one or something challenges your belief system do not deny the challenge. See to understand it.

KNOWLEDGE PROTECTS.

GotoGo said:

Connecting the dots are an awesome experience, yes? Hard to explain the rush of excitement, eh? It's so... :cool: :cool: :cool:
The point being is that YOU connected the dots. Nobody spoon fed you the answer. You WORKED for it. There was no free lunch was there? Through conscious effort, in DOing something, begets creativity, I think. To me, knowledge may come from creative EFFORT.

Al Today said:
GotoGo said:

Connecting the dots are an awesome experience, yes? Hard to explain the rush of excitement, eh? It's so... :cool: :cool: :cool:
The point being is that YOU connected the dots. Nobody spoon fed you the answer. You WORKED for it. There was no free lunch was there? Through conscious effort, in DOing something, begets creativity, I think. To me, knowledge may come from creative EFFORT.

True. It seems "Connecting the dots" is happening whenever I 'Network' on this Forum.
It is fascinating to see "the whole picture" appears from the 'Network'... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hi OmniVersal,

Great subject, I agree with you and strongly believe that most of the times solutions of the greather issues/problems involve simple techniques (as simpler techniques, more participants will be involved till reached critical mass for problem solving) and of course only if participants free will is included and if participants are on more less on the same awareness level, on the way we are rebuilding the tower of the Babel and more, C's material are boosting our knowledge, Éiriú Eolas brathing techniques are unifying our energy and erasing STS fences, now we only have to prepare ourself for the last step and see what C's and Laura will prepare for us (I think this is all far more beyond what tower of Babel was assembled to do)

Kudos to your recension.

This is just fwiw (bolded by me):

Laura said:
Uniting is definitely the key... but how to do it after 6,000 years of being programmed and divided by pathological puppets being manipulated by 4 D STS for their own nefarious agenda?

As far as we can see, the only solution is for as many people as possible to process out their emotional blockages and expand their abilities to see and know, and in this way, establish a colinear core of individuals who are not only individuated, but going in the same direction.

jubazo said:
on the way we are rebuilding the tower of the Babel and more

It does kind of feels like we are rebuilding the tower of Babel in some way or another, I guess. I think that one observation has been for some people who are doing the Breathing Program is that they feel more ''connected'' to this group or the Universe.

Also interesting is what the C's said in the previous session, where they used the word ''rebuilding'':

[...]
Q: (L) Okay. Well, is there anything else people could or should be doing?

A: The next phase will be rebuilding soul communities. [...]

Laura said:
I think a "soul community" is a community on earth where the people are connected at the soul level also. I got the impression that once the connections were made, the universe would move in ways to make such communities possible.

Perhaps in this way we are striving to spiritually unify the ''masses'' or us, which was also the intention of the builders. I think.

Was wondering though, did the C's also mean to say that the people should also meet each other in person?

Hi Oxajil,

Was wondering though, did the C's also mean to say that the people should also meet each other in person?

Perhaps for the dance;) when time comes, joke on the side, being on this forum having same mutual goal with the rest of C's fun club and doing Éiriú Eolas kind a make me feel like actually meeting you all in person or should I say in soul.

Back
Top Bottom