Rebuilding the Tower of Babel

OmniVersal

The Force is Strong With This One
----01-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 5, 1994

Q: (L) What purpose did the individuals who came together to build the tower intend for said tower?
A: Electromagnetic concentration of all gravity waves.

Q: (L) And what did they intend to do with these concentrated waves?
A: Mind alteration of masses.

Q: (L) What intention did they have in altering the mind of the masses?
A: Spiritual unification of the masses.

Q: (L) Who were the "gods" that looked down on the tower of Babel, at those who were building it with the intention of unification, and decided to destroy their works?
A: Lizards.

----02-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 5, 1994

Q: (L) What object were the ancients going to place in the tower of Babel to...
A: Crystal.

----03-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 15, 1996

Q: (L) Now, did the fellow who built the Coral Castle spin in his airplane seat while thinking his manipulations into place?
A: No. He spun when gravity chose to manipulate him to spin in order to manipulate gravity.

Q: (L) Does gravity have consciousness?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is it ever possible for the individual to do the choosing, or is it gravity that IS him that chose?
A: The gravity that was inside him was all the gravity in existence.

----04-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The human body is the physical manifestation of a human being, a collection of chemical elements, mobile electrons, and electromagnetic fields"

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Human_body

----05-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 7, 1997

Q: I get it! So, it is the magnetite in the body, that collects and holds the charge, and it has absolutely nothing to do with an external substance at all! Is that it?
A: You are getting "warmer."

Q: Am I right, we need more iron for magnetite, or am I completely off base here?
A: You are right, but, do not underestimate the significance of that just delivered!

----06-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Magnetite is a ferrimagnetic mineral with chemical formula Fe3O4 {3 Iron - 4 Oxygen}, one of several iron oxides and a member of the spinel group."

"Magnetite is the most magnetic of all the naturally occurring minerals on Earth, and naturally magnetized deposits of magnetite, or lodestone, were how ancient man first discovered the property of magnetism."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetite

----07-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crystals of magnetite have been found in ... the brains of ... humans.

----08-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oxygen is the second most common element on Earth and the third most common element in the universe.

Most of the oxygen is bonded to other elements.

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Oxygen

----09-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breathing takes Oxygen in...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breath

----10-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 3, 2009

Q: (Craig) Can these breathing techniques help - Sudarshan Kriya?

A: Absolutely!!!!!!!

----11-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

How electromagnets work

The material of the core of the magnet (usually iron) is composed of small regions called magnetic domains that act like tiny magnets (see ferromagnetism). Before the current in the electromagnet is turned on, the domains in the iron core point in random directions, so their tiny magnetic fields cancel each other out, and the iron has no large scale magnetic field. When a current is passed through the wire wrapped around the iron, its magnetic field penetrates the iron, and causes the domains to turn, aligning parallel to the magnetic field, so their tiny magnetic fields add to the wire's field, creating a large magnetic field that extends into the space around the magnet. The larger the current passed through the wire coil, the more the domains align, and the stronger the magnetic field is. Finally all the domains are aligned and further increases in current only cause slight increases in the magnetic field: this phenomenon is called saturation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnet

----12-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 19, 2000

A: Stonehenge used to resonate with tonal rill, teaching the other wise unteachable with wisdoms entered psychically through crown chakra transceiving system.

----13-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Small grains of magnetite occur in almost all igneous rocks and metamorphic rocks. Magnetite also occurs in many sedimentary rocks, including banded iron formations. In many igneous rocks, magnetite-rich and ilmenite-rich grains occur that precipitated together from magma. Magnetite also is produced from peridotites and dunites by serpentinization."

----14-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

19. Jesus said, "...If you become my disciples and pay attention to my sayings, these stones will serve you."

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 19, 1994
A: Network.

November 24, 1994
A: Network...

December 17, 1994
A: Always "Network".

December 23, 1994
A: Access instincts, network.

April 3, 1995
A: Unite.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Planetary electromagnetic concentration of all gravity waves via a network of individual co-linear electromagnets utilizing existing planetary elements {stones}, energy fields and magnetic fields in order to teach the other wise unteachable with wisdoms entered psychically through crown chakra transceiving system; thus bypassing the frequency fence.

Hello OmniVersal, welcome to the forum.

Could you please state -- clearly, and in your own words -- the point that you are trying to make in the above post?

Thank you.

The point is speculation as stated in the byline under the "The Cassiopaean Experiment" subforum.

The last part of the post is the conclusion.

OmniVersal:

I think you need to become familiar with the concept of External vs Internal Consideration, as well as the Forum Guidelines.

Please note that we require members of the forum to make a concerted effort to communicate clearly, in a manner that is considerate to other forum members. If you wrote your post for the benefit of those reading it, and if the manner and format in which it is presented does not successfully communicate what you intended, why would you not take the time to clarify your meaning when politely asked to do so?

Your attitude -- particularly as a new member of this forum, and thus a guest in this house -- is puzzling. Could you explain, please?

PepperFritz:

I'm unclear as to how my intention wasn't successfully communicated.

I presented pieces of a possible puzzle with a possible conclusion on how that puzzle may look when completed. I presented it in a particular order and kept the pieces brief to ensure that the main points aren't overshadowed. I bolded particular parts to add emphasis and show the main idea components. I then used language familiar to the group in order to pull the pieces together to form a larger picture.

I chose that format for both familiarity (the transcripts) and brevity. All the words necessary for proper communication were used. Any further words would only distract and dilute the concepts presented. The point of the format was efficient precision in presentation.

I'm not presenting any attitude. The word speculation was underlined in order to answer your request for a point in the most efficient way I could. If someone reads your first response they need only glance at my response to see the answer.

{What is the point? -- Speculation}

Most of the ideas copied in my post have been discussed within the past several months within the "The Cassiopaean Experiment" subforum. Thus they will most likely be fresh on the minds of those that read that subforum.

I understand it's not the normal paragraph-style writing but that doesn't mean I'm not using external consideration. The only reason that post exists, and exists in the way it does, is due to external consideration.

If the conclusion is not understood then I will attempt to rewrite that using different words. However, your reply asked for the point. And the point is merely speculation.

One more time:

The meaning and point of your post as presented is not clear.
Could you please clarify the point you intended to communicate.

A close examination of the current human condition has brought me to the conclusion that humanity will not unite before the end of this cycle (given the current tools being used to attempt this).

The majority of humans hold pathological belief systems. Any attempt to shock their system with information beyond their belief systems usually causes the individual to reinforce those beliefs. The obvious way to get people on the same page is verbal communication. But this has the opposite effect if the individual is not seeking the information.

External attempts to break the system open has not worked. An internal attempt would seem to be necessary. It's my tentative conclusion that such an internal attempt is why certain individuals have incarnated during this time.

If the frequency fence cannot be disabled then it will have to be circumvented. It seems that a viable means to doing that is to use the inner connections we all share. Using the cass material and my own research, a picture has formed of how that might be attempted.

The title of the thread is used to point to the core idea behind the concept and suggest an action. The post shows that the suggested action is not the literal translation but a different approach to achieve the same core idea.

The core idea is "Spiritual confluence via electromagnetic concentration of all gravity waves". In other words, the truth of reality would be downloaded directly to each individual so that it bypasses the automatic reactions, belief systems, and external factors that keep the human mind divided.

The first transcript quote (in the post), from October 5, 1994, references this idea.

The second transcript quote references another component (crystals) that may be necessary and is reinforced in other parts of the post.

The third transcript quote, from June 15, 1996, makes reference to the idea that a human body might be able to perform much the same function as the tower of babel was supposed to.

The fourth quote is used to show that the human body has electromagnetic fields which reinforces the idea that the human body might be used as stated in the paragraph directly above this one.

The fifth quote then delves into the idea more specifically and references the idea of magnetite in the body. This reference is presented in order to show what may be used in order to make the human EM field stronger.

The sixth quote breaks this down by showing the components of magnetite. And further reveals that the element is the most naturally magnetic element on earth which is presented to reinforce the direction of the post thus far.

The seventh quote brings this back to the human body by showing that magnetite is also naturally occurring in the human brain. This too is presented to reinforce the core idea.

The eighth quote references one of the components of magnetite (oxygen), shows how prolific it is, and that it naturally bonds to other elements (like iron in the blood).

The ninth quote gives hint as to what can create an excess of oxygen in the body so that a possibility is presented whereas excess oxygen and iron may create additional magnetite in the body.

The tenth quote presents the idea that breathing is important. Not necessarily for the idea presented here, obviously. But it might be possible that breathing exercises can do more than emotional cleansing.

The eleventh quote is used to reinforce the idea of humans as electromagnets by giving the definition. By itself it would just be a definition. But with the other ideas presented it can read as though talking about the human body.

The twelfth quote breaks away from the human body and diverts focus back to stones. And specifically the idea that stones may be used as part of the equation by referencing the reason for stonehedge. Which it seems is also the core idea behind the tower of babel.

The thirteenth quote references the idea that magnetite is fairly prolific. Taken alone it's pretty meaningless. But together with the other ideas it presents another interaction point that might be used to amplify the electromagnetic human network.

The fourteenth quote is simply a cross-reference quote to reinforce the idea that stones may play an important role.

The next sequence is showing the actions needed. "Network" was referenced four times simply to show how important the idea is in the transcripts. Then the final action is given; "Unite".

The conclusion is the culmination of these ideas into a concept unit with a specific goal.

Planetary electromagnetic concentration of all gravity waves via a network of individual co-linear electromagnets utilizing existing planetary elements {stones}, energy fields and magnetic fields in order to teach the other wise unteachable with wisdoms entered psychically through crown chakra transceiving system; thus bypassing the frequency fence.

The idea is to utilize a network of humans (individual co-linear electromagnets) that have the same goal. With such a network it might be possible to utilize the existing planetary elements to amplify this network. And in so doing, be able to resonate across the entire planet and reach all people for the express purpose of relaying the truth of reality directly into each human. This would solve the issue of penetrating the frequency fence and would in theory bypass ego-invested belief systems.

This idea is presented at this time due specifically to discussions taking place in "The Cassiopaean Experiment" subforum. It flows from the recent discussions on the recent transcripts.

OmniVersal said:
The majority of humans hold pathological belief systems. Any attempt to shock their system with information beyond their belief systems usually causes the individual to reinforce those beliefs. The obvious way to get people on the same page is verbal communication. But this has the opposite effect if the individual is not seeking the information.
External attempts to break the system open has not worked. An internal attempt would seem to be necessary. It's my tentative conclusion that such an internal attempt is why certain individuals have incarnated during this time.
If the frequency fence cannot be disabled then it will have to be circumvented. It seems that a viable means to doing that is to use the inner connections we all share. Using the cass material and my own research, a picture has formed of how that might be attempted.

The core idea is "Spiritual confluence via electromagnetic concentration of all gravity waves". In other words, the truth of reality would be downloaded directly to each individual so that it bypasses the automatic reactions, belief systems, and external factors that keep the human mind divided.

Hi Omniversal,

Did you ever heard of the concept called free-will ?
Because it does not seem to have be included in your proposal.

OmniVersal said:
A close examination of the current human condition has brought me to the conclusion that humanity will not unite before the end of this cycle
A brief examination of my immediate family brought me to the same conclusion.

OmniVersal said:
In other words, the truth of reality would be downloaded directly to each individual so that it bypasses the automatic reactions, belief systems, and external factors that keep the human mind divided.
Have you seen the Stargate SG-1 film/extended episode Ark of Truth? Enjoyable romp and relevant to where you're going here. It shows a piece of technology that could do just that, but the original makers decide not to use it. Free-will being the obvious issue as Tigersoap has pointed out. The humans who find the artifact eventually compromise with just using it on the head-honcho psychopaths who are in power. Since the masses are under their control, SG1 only need to 'take-out' the top of the pyramid. 'Top' in human terms, anyway.

Cheers,
Spoon

Tigersoap said:
Hi Omniversal,

Did you ever heard of the concept called free-will ?
Because it does not seem to have be included in your proposal.

Hello,

Of course free-will is considered. How long have humans been praying to be "delivered from evil", to have peace, and to be allowed to just live? Humans have sought the truth of reality for a very long time. That's why there are billions of people that believe in some religion. They are seeking answers and are given lies in return.

It's not about forcing anyone to decide anything or to change anyone. It's about getting the truth to each individual so they have the necessary information to actually make an informed decision.

The Spoon said:
OmniVersal said:
A close examination of the current human condition has brought me to the conclusion that humanity will not unite before the end of this cycle
A brief examination of my immediate family brought me to the same conclusion.

OmniVersal said:
In other words, the truth of reality would be downloaded directly to each individual so that it bypasses the automatic reactions, belief systems, and external factors that keep the human mind divided.
Have you seen the Stargate SG-1 film/extended episode Ark of Truth? Enjoyable romp and relevant to where you're going here. It shows a piece of technology that could do just that, but the original makers decide not to use it. Free-will being the obvious issue as Tigersoap has pointed out. The humans who find the artifact eventually compromise with just using it on the head-honcho psychopaths who are in power. Since the masses are under their control, SG1 only need to 'take-out' the top of the pyramid. 'Top' in human terms, anyway.

Cheers,
Spoon

I did see the Ark of Truth. Good flick. I didn't even think about that in relation to this silly idea. Cool connection.

Free-will gets sticky when you are speaking about multiple densities. Do the majority of humans want the truth? At a conscious level (3D) I would say "no", just by observation. But at the soul level I'm not so sure the answer is no.

Hi Omniversal,

Welcome to the forum. Tigersoap and the Spoon were referring to free will in the esoteric sense. An excerpt follows below from the Cassiopaea glossary.

It's not about forcing anyone to decide anything or to change anyone. It's about getting the truth to each individual so they have the necessary information to actually make an informed decision.

What if they are happy believing lies? What if they don't want to know the truth? What if they aren't capable of seeing the truth? Who decides what they are informed?

Glossary said:
The question of free will has many levels. At the level of the universe, we could say that the only reason why anything exists is free will. The creative will of the All mediates between the thought centers of being and non-being, creating a dance of all possible forms.

As the initial impulse of creative will descends from the unconditioned realms of creation towards materiality, it gets diluted, more mechanical and determined at each level.

Tradition, as transmitted by Gurdjieff and Mouravieff, even as reflected in the Bible, suggests that the logos or creative will of the Absolute is the impulse behind all which is. The Cassiopaeans and Ra define free will as the first universal principle.

Strict determinists are the only ones who completely deny free will.

The concept of free will becomes much more ambiguous when applied at the human level. We could postulate that anything with some degree of consciousness somehow retains some spark of the uncreated, primordial free will. If this were not so, we could not define concepts of responsibility, which after all are central to any ethics. For this reason, pretty much all religious systems recognize some degree of free will, no matter how they otherwise may tend to restrict this.

Gurdjieff's description of the default state of man is nearly behavioristic, involving next to no free will. Still, Gurdjieff's whole work strives towards opening a window through which this free will might manifest. In this sense, Gurdjieff is diametrically and fundamentally opposed to any deterministic school of thought.

The greatest problem for manifested free will at the human level is that man is not one: One I wills, another does not, a third is not even aware of the whole question.

In Life Is Only Real Then When I Am, Gurdjieff introduces the dictum 'I Am, I Can, I Wish.' From the book:

'Only such a man, when he consciously says "I am"-he really is; "I can"-he really can; "I wish"-he really wishes. When "I wish"-I feel with my whole being that I wish, and can wish. This does not mean that I want, that I need, that I like or, lastly, that I desire. No. "I wish." I never like, never want, I do not desire anything and I do not need anything-all this is slavery; if "I wish" something, I must like it, even if I do not like it. I can wish to like it, because "I can." I wish-I feel with my whole body that I wish. I wish-because I can wish.' [End quote]

Free will has nothing to do with desires, it is unconditioned, it is for its own sake, yet it is not arbitrary or random, it may have a direction which is a reason unto itself. The free will possible to man in this sense is far from the possibility of arbitrary indulgence which is often the only thing modern Western discourse understands with freedom.
http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=333&lsel=F

Food for thought. Again, welcome to the Forum :)

Hi OmniVersal, welcome to the forum!

So far you wrote a lot of -they- (-they- should change, -they- should see etc.), but what about you?
That means, how did you make your way to the forum?

abcdefghiJoerg said:
Hi OmniVersal, welcome to the forum!

So far you wrote a lot of -they- (-they- should change, -they- should see etc.), but what about you?
That means, how did you make your way to the forum?

Thank you for the welcome. The following is not just a response to you specifically but contains further thoughts pertaining to previous responses.

It's not about me. I have been following the cass experiment for nearly a decade. This particular idea is not new either (to me). Following the few most recent transcripts I received an internal nudge to post this. For good, bad or nothing I posted it. I don't know if the nudge was valid or imagined. If valid I don't know the source. So it's up to whoever reads it to decide for themselves if it's rubbish or not.

I have accepted and learned to appreciate the current state of the world. It has driven me to work very hard on myself. Without it as a catalyst I may still be floundering around with no direction.

I do not wish to impose on anyone's free-will. If this idea crosses that boundary then we can consider it a dud. Personally, I am happy to not want to change anything but myself.

I never intended to waste anyone's time talking about myself or being overly verbose in the delivery of the idea. I was only wanting to add it to the mix of speculation as efficiently as I could.

Oh and I forgot, thank you PepperFritz for the welcome.

Back
Top Bottom