Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

Hopefully, this thread will end up doing for Clif High what the David Icke thread did for exposing him. I certainly do not wish to cloud the issue with Freeman, so I'll start a new topic. It will have the link to his 7 part presentation and also, a link to his interview on Edge TV, that I am still viewing as I write this - it's a 10 part presentation. Both are incredibly fascinating and yes, Freeman uses the word hyperdimensional and says the ancient civilizations had technology above and beyond what we have today. It's amazing how he puts the pieces all together. I was going to relisten to the 7 part presentation and record key points to post on the forum. However, I'm temporarily sidetracked by the Edge TV interview. Please stay tuned.

Shijing said:
By the way, one I have to get one things that occasionally bugs me about Clif off my chest. He is obviously smart, well-read, and can think on his feet quite admirably, but every now and then he either says or writes something like this (from the beginning of _http://halfpasthuman.com/timeexpo.html):

Within the samskrta (sanskrit) based linguistic traditions which are just about half of the languages on planet earth, 'time' is actually a collection of individual aspect/attributes of the manifestation of reality.

Its just appallingly inaccurate to say that Sanskrit-based linguistic traditions (however you choose to define that category) equal "just about half the languages on planet earth". They are a very, very small percentage of the total languages spoken on the planet. It just niggles me, because several years ago, when I was impressed with David Icke, the very first thing that stood out to me as an indication of sloppy research was his etymological work (which I now realize was probably stolen from Jordan Maxwell and others), where he would go into some etymological explanation of something in an attempt to connect the dots, and it sounded great until you looked it up and found out it was completely false, and it made him look like an idiot who couldn't do research (which, as it turns out, was true). End of rant.

I think this sort of thing is the strength of our network in action, Shijing. The rest of us wouldn't know this as readily as you do. So thanks for that, and for your questions in this thread which have served to further define all of our ambiguous feelings about HPH. We wait and see what develops....
One of the obvious links we have to material of this sort is that we here recognize the seriousness of the potential for trouble, due to the actions of the psychopathic elites. Clif & HPH are right in step with this, and reference it often as a determining influence on how things play out (at least the PTB elite part- not so much the psychopath part). So we agree on that score, which certainly would make us sympathetic to the HPH reports. What seems at least to me to be most in question are the actual details of prognostication. We know from history a certain amount of data about how things go in human cultures under certain influences and pressures. We all have also been exposed to massive dosages of media-induced ideas about these things. But none of us have a real clue as to how things will actually happen, because obviously they haven't happened yet. We who would aim toward being on the right side of history would certainly like to have any edge up that we could get! So to me, anyway, that is the attraction to this sort of experiment. But as Galahd pointed out, this could just as easily be a lure to sidetrack us.
Early on in this thread anart made the point that the interpretation of the data was the essential thing, and I think her analysis stands. We here simply don't have enough data to tell how accurate the HPH forecasts are. In the meantime, data like that contained in your 'rant' are are an important part of what we need to make that analysis in the end. My 2 cents, fwiw.

Shijing said:
It just niggles me, because several years ago, when I was impressed with David Icke, the very first thing that stood out to me as an indication of sloppy research was his etymological work (which I now realize was probably stolen from Jordan Maxwell and others), where he would go into some etymological explanation of something in an attempt to connect the dots, and it sounded great until you looked it up and found out it was completely false, and it made him look like an idiot who couldn't do research (which, as it turns out, was true). End of rant.

Jordan Maxwell? Mentor of Michael Tsarion, no less.

Better flush twice to make sure. ;D

I agree with Galahad too, with respect to what was mentioned about the SOC: I'd keep what Clif interpreted at arm's length lest it interferes with clear thinking. Things might shake out that way in the end but it won't be because he said so. There are many ways things can come about (whatever it is that comes out), and this may a distraction to vector our thinking in a certain way to keep us from keeping our eye on the ball.

I'm not saying this is what is happening with Clif's sharing of his interpretation, just that it is another data point within a larger dynamic. We just have to keep looking at the larger dynamic, as usual.

Two comments: Think of how many etymologies are based on the made up crap in the Bible.

And yeah, I think we might like to do a podcast with Clif and George.

I scan George Ure's column most days and have written him a few emails, but he seems incapable of responding in more than a cursory fashion. Unless he's expounding on Clif's work from private conversations he's had with him (and whose name he can't EVER spell correctly for some reason :huh:), George's perspectives strike me as the ADD ramblings of a monkey mind that just won't quit!

I've listened to all of their joint interviews over the past couple of years, and those have been the least interesting, for the most part. IMHO an interview with Clif alone would be much more productive and interesting with a much greater opportunity for exploring the quality of his character and the depth of his insights.

Laura said:
Think of how many etymologies are based on the made up crap in the Bible.

I know -- one that I remember that Icke did was segmenting the name Israel as Is=Ra=El, and arguing that the Is was short for Isis, Ra was of course the Egyptian sun god, and El was the old Hebrew word for God. The only part of that which is legitimate is the last part, where El is the same formant that you find in names like Michael, Daniel, Rafael, Samuel, and so many others -- but the segmentation of Isra- into Is and Ra was just ignorant.

Laura said:
And yeah, I think we might like to do a podcast with Clif and George.

If you guys had time and were able to book him, I think it would be a great opportunity, since you would be in a position to discuss certain things that most interviewers probably wouldn't. From bits that Perceval has mentioned here and there, it seems like he might be getting up to speed on some of Clif's work through his reports and interviews, which is great because the more background, the better.

rawtruth said:
I've listened to all of their joint interviews over the past couple of years, and those have been the least interesting, for the most part. IMHO an interview with Clif alone would be much more productive and interesting with a much greater opportunity for exploring the quality of his character and the depth of his insights.

I tend to agree, although it wouldn't ruin the party if Clif requested George's presence. He does tend to play a more peripheral role in the interviews that they do jointly.

Addendum: Another potential perk of an interview with Clif High is the fact that he archives all of his interviews and links them to his website -- given his respectable fan-base, that would be a good opportunity to raise Cassiopaea's visibility with all of his followers, as long as no one sees a downside to that.

A new forum has been launched Feb. 9 for the webbot project if anyone is interested:

_http://webbot-project.blogspot.com/2010/02/new-forum-launched.html

I have not signed up.

On his home page at _www.halfpasthuman.com Clif is now promoting an interview of Jay Weidner by Lance the Zany Mystic (download here: _http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/Zany/A_Fireside_Chat_2010-01-02.mp3 ) which he labels thusly:

"Kick ass interview with Jay Weidner by Zany Mystic - The secret of past and future human history, Jay Weidner brain dump par excellence!"

I haven't listened, but apparently Weidner talks about ETs who have lived underground on Earth "fleeing" to underground facilities on Mars to escape CMEs in 2012 until the cleansing" or purification by fire and flood has passed. Clif's endorsement is probably due to Weidner's predictions lining up with those of Patrick Geryl, whom Clif has been enamored of since his "Raven Weeps" interview with Rense on Nov. 3. .

Clif's interpretation of Geryl's work, complete with graphics, can be found here: _http://www.halfpasthuman.com/RadioSpecial.html

For some reason his pointer to this page states "Author held anonymous, but permission granted to disperse this material" even though Clif identifies himself ("our work at HPH") as the author within the article itself.

rawtruth said:
On his home page at _www.halfpasthuman.com Clif is now promoting an interview of Jay Weidner by Lance the Zany Mystic (download here: _http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/Zany/A_Fireside_Chat_2010-01-02.mp3 ) which he labels thusly:

"Kick ass interview with Jay Weidner by Zany Mystic - The secret of past and future human history, Jay Weidner brain dump par excellence!"

I haven't listened, but apparently Weidner talks about ETs who have lived underground on Earth "fleeing" to underground facilities on Mars to escape CMEs in 2012 until the cleansing" or purification by fire and flood has passed. Clif's endorsement is probably due to Weidner's predictions lining up with those of Patrick Geryl, whom Clif has been enamored of since his "Raven Weeps" interview with Rense on Nov. 3.

Well, I just listened to Weidner's interview, and its very interesting -- primarily as one more case-study in disinfo. He covers a lot of topics that cross over quite closely quite closely with some of the C's material, but differ in sometimes subtle (sometimes not) and important ways.

His main premise is that there has been a guiding presence on Earth through the millenia, located largely underground, called the Aryans -- he claims that they are Martians, and they are called 'Aryans' because Ares = Mars. He says at one point that the spiral light above Norway (that the C's were asked about) is their weapon.

He talks a lot about pole shift, saying that there are various people who are in the know and are making preparations for it. I think that he said that he was headed to South America, that Patrick Geryl is headed to Peru, and that "my buddy Clif High is building a boat." He says he loves David Wilcock, but thinks Wilcock is wrong about predicting alien disclosure, because the real aliens (the Aryans, which are not the same as white people who live on the surface) are planning to leave the planet and return to Mars. A lot of his references dovetail with Michael Tsarion's material, and he also mentions Tsarion favorably.

As to how this relates to Clif, all I can say is that I can't believe he can't figure out this stuff is horse hockey. There is a definite "clique" that Clif is involved in here (what exactly that means, I still don't know, but it reflects badly on him IMO), which consists of Rense, Tsarion, Weidner, and Geryl. Let's wait and see what comes down the pike next...

Oh boy, sounds like he's been co-opted by the Dark Side. Does he know it, I wonder? My guess is that this is evidence of a) he was always part of that gang; or b) he has something genuine going on and they moved in on him pretty quickly.

Laura said:
Oh boy, sounds like he's been co-opted by the Dark Side. Does he know it, I wonder? My guess is that this is evidence of a) he was always part of that gang; or b) he has something genuine going on and they moved in on him pretty quickly.

Yes, that is the central question. I would still like to think that its (b), but as you said earlier in this thread, the only thing we can do is wait and see (as objectively as we can). I still like the idea of a podcast with a few well-chosen questions, though ;)

Shijing said:
Leo40 said:
The Shape of Things to come, Report #4 is now available.

I think that's the report that Nicolas mentioned just above your post ;)

Shijing, Leo's post got merged into this thread.

It is an amazing report and shows 2010 to be a very interesting year. Especially around July.

Back
Top Bottom