Question(s) for the C's?

Vulcan59

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
I was thinking about this for sometime and yesterday I saw this thread Five Questions!!!

Laura said:
I should mention that most of the Wave series was written in response to questions sent to me by readers. I tried to answer everything as completely as possible utilizing all the materials available to me. Writing that was an enormous labor.

Well what I had in mind was for forum members who have questions that they would like answered, to post them here and if the question(s) have any merit then Laura and the team could ask the C's during a session.

Question should not be of a personal nature and should not have been asked before. Laura and the team can then decide which questions from members can be brought up during a session and answer those that can be answered without recourse to the C's.

Any thoughts?

Part of me thinks this would be an awesome idea. I'm sure most of us on here have thought of a question we wished we could have answered by the C's at one point or another.

However, another part of me wonders if this might be too much of a burden on Laura and those that participate in the sessions. It would seem inconsiderate to trouble them with lists of questions that came about through the subjective mindsets of the various forum members. This might be too much to handle at a time when their energy might be better focused in other areas.

I've found that often the big topics on here often get a question or two asked during the recent sessions. The example that comes to mind would be Flight 447. I was really hoping they'd ask that question and sure enough!

Upon reading this, the thought popped into my head... Real-time chat w/ the C's! Would it be too difficult to put sensors on the Ouija board that could then be translated into text? That could be combined with streaming audio from the session as well. The mods or somebody could filter through questions in a chat-style setting. This could then be broadcast live! Then again, maybe not... :lol:

There's no reason not to post questions. I can't improve on Vulcan59's parameters.

Thanks for the opportunity. I would like to know what is the status of the groups at this time referent to this:

Q: (H) What is the major problem facing the group at the moment?

A: Stalling frequency waves.

Q: What can we do to help?

A: Requires will and knowledge. You share, they find will if it is there to find.

Q: (A) What kind of knowledge do we need to share?

A: That their lack of ability to see and do is due to deliberate stalling.

Q: (H) Can you elaborate?

A: They are in a frequency fence being stored for later food.

is there something to improve that we as participants of these groups (I am from a spanish group) aren´t able to see, as was told in this chance? Are we still trapped by this frequency waves?

Wow…thanks for the opportunity! The questions on detox are somewhat specific to me, but since so many people are likely in the same boat, I thought I’d ask.

What are the best ways to detoxify fluoride from the body? In the past the C’s have mentioned goldenseal, garlic and exercise. Are there other better methods? Are FIR saunas a good ways to get rid of it? I am concerned about detoxifying from many years of exposure to fluoride in the drinking water that may have accumulated.

Are the chemical chelation methods to detoxify heavy metals from the body safe and effective? Specifically the use of EDTA, DMSA and DMPA?

Will the United States government default on its monetary debt? Is such a default planned already?

Regarding the spinning in place described in “Bringers of the Dawn” and commented on by the C’s as being beneficial, would incorporating breathing techniques along with the spinning make it more effective? If so, what type of breathing techniques would help?

What is the real purpose behind the NASA Moon Impactor Mission?

What causes Parkinson’s Disease, Alzheimer’s, dementia and autism? Functional and Integrative medicine physicians like Sherry Rogers and Mark Hyman think it’s a combination of environmental factors and genetics. Is this true? If so, what are the environmental factors? Is the “quickening of the cosmos” as described in an earlier session partially responsible for these diseases?

What percentage of the world population will die from the “Swine Flu” pandemic?

What percentage of the current world population will be alive in 6 years?

Thanks for the recent C’s sessions and all the new information that that been shared recently. It has been very helpful :)

Are the chemical chelation methods to detoxify heavy metals from the body safe and effective? Specifically the use of EDTA, DMSA and DMPA?

Good question, the main problem is that binds to minerals also, but I have always thought " what happend if inmediatly replace those mineral and vitamins intravenously? I know people who have done this therapy without other negatives effects. DMSA is more specific for mercury and
I've been considering doing so once I replace amalgam for dental resin.

Edit: I had misunderstood the question

Justin said:
What causes [...] autism? [...]
That has previously been on my mind also, and seeing your question reminded me. I also wonder what it really entails, psycho-spiritually speaking?

Then there is also the question of Asperger syndrome, which seems to me to really be a heading under which several different conditions are placed. According to what I've read, the diagnosis by the name was introduced experimentally without much of a solid backing, and has since stuck.

There seems to me to be at least two kinds (perhaps more) of people to whom the diagnosis apply: Ones who describe the chief feature of the condition as being a blindness to body language akin to color blindness, and who do not seem to generally have much autistic traits, and ones who do have a number of autistic traits (including stimming, etc.), seeming basically to be high-functioning autistics; these in turn range widely in the ability to understand body language (a rare few even being hypersensitive to it), in the ability to think abstractly (from incapable to excelling) and in obsessive-compulsive traits (from having significant problems with handling changes in life to none at all), and in other traits (for example, many are socially awkward but desire social interaction and so suffer, while some do not care for social interaction).

This is an interesting thread.

Here are some important questions in my opinion:

Is the scenario presented by CIT of the attack on the Pentagon accurate?

Was Lloyd England the DC cab driver an operative, and if so, was he a willing participant?

Many experiments in neuroscience, such as Libet's experiment with "readiness potential", show that there is discernable unconscious activity preceding the awareness of consciously deciding to act. Does this not contradict free will? (The C's have talked a lot about "free will", but they have never really defined it).

How can we differentiate between ideas that are merely recombinations of "memes" from true creative ideas from "7th Density"?

People can be more or less objective, but is it really possible to be completely objective? Wouldn't that require omniscience?

ETA: I rescind these questions since they don't seem to fit the requirements.

Thanks for the opportunity! :)

Well my first question (and I suppose in a way it doesn't actually have to be asked?) is for the group while they are channeling. Would it be beneficial to the group/individuals to practice any of the breathing exercises during communication? I've noticed it can be quite tiring on those involved sometimes, so would this help eliminate that?

My other questions are related to a hypothesis I'm working on about how the PTB will deal with cometary bombardments.....
The PTB most likely know whats coming (at least to some extent) in the way of comets, so my questions are as follows. Have the current crises (brink monetary collapse, swine flu, Iran/Syria/Korea nuke threat) all been set up to 'cover' a bombardment?
Will any Tunguska type events be blamed on terrorists/rouge states so as to cover them up and be the launching platform of the PTB's final plans (triggering complete financial collapse world wide, wars [whoever gets blamed for the 'nukes' gets 'nuked'], famine [food production is already at a low], disease [add mass swine flu pandemic to the mix], followed by protests so they can finally add complete social clampdown 'for our own good')?
Everything just seems to be at a tipping point (ready to be tipped), and the comets being something they can't control might as well be the straw that breaks the camels back of the whole setup. No better way to distract (from the real threats) and finalise there plans I can see.....shock and awe on a scale not seen before.
Perhaps they'll even throw in a few man made nukes (new york?) for effect.

If it is accurate, I'm not sure I want to ask if it'll succeed. I think I know the answer to that.... :/

Corto Maltese said:
Are the pyramids in Bosnia just fiction or there are indeed built structures under those pyramidal hills in Bosnia?

I would also like to read the answer to that one, and perhaps, if they are true, who built them.

Also a little question about Yoga: there is this Brazilian Yoga master, DeRose, who claims that after several decades of studying ancient vedic texts and travelling to India he discovered a pre-classic Yoga (a primitive Yoga), called SwaSthya Yoga, which is much more complete then all the other forms of Yoga that are known today. Did he really stumble upon what he claims, or are is claims true and this kind of Yoga is really more close to the original tradition of what we call Yoga now.
If this questions is to specific, perhaps just a question of what is the degree of corruption of the practises of Yoga we have now in comparison to what it was originally , and of all the methods what is the one that is closer to the original.

Vulcan59 said:
I was thinking about this for sometime and yesterday I saw this thread Five Questions!!!

Laura said:
I should mention that most of the Wave series was written in response to questions sent to me by readers. I tried to answer everything as completely as possible utilizing all the materials available to me. Writing that was an enormous labor.

Well what I had in mind was for forum members who have questions that they would like answered, to post them here and if the question(s) have any merit then Laura and the team could ask the C's during a session.

Question should not be of a personal nature and should not have been asked before. Laura and the team can then decide which questions from members can be brought up during a session and answer those that can be answered without recourse to the C's.

Any thoughts?

Would it be possible to ask the 'C's about 'side effects' of the breathing techniques? Cautions as to when to set aside time to do it etc?

I've been practicing just basic asthma breathing, in through the nose, out through the mouth, and thinking 'Ba' on the in, 'Ha' on the out, while riding a recumbent bike for 10 minutes this morning.

I finished some basic chores, and then became so very tired I had to lie down. This was around 9am, and I just woke back up when Dex barked at the UPS man, which was at 2pm. I'm still very sleepy. This has been happening with increasing frequency as I do the breathing on my own.

This isn't 'normal', even factoring in health issues and weather conditions.

When I do manage to wake up, I feel better. This makes me wonder if its a 'side effect' personal to me, or if other people are going to need 'healing sleep', and have to drive a car to work, which isn't good. :(

I hesitated to post this as it might put people off the breathing, or worse vector the intent off into the vapors somewhere.

When in doubt, ask.

Better to ask so no one wrecks in a car, osit.

Here is me again, but this time not with historical questions:

In the book Sexuality and Evolution of Consciousness it is suggested that men and women cannot progress spiritually until they regain their orgasmic potential (ability to freely exchange orgone energy) which is very often lost and locked under different armors resulting from parental and social conditioning. Wilhelm Reich was definitely onto something, better part of the book describes his scientific experiments proving existence of orgone energy.
Unfortunately the book doesn't give exact instructions how to work on dissolution of the armors, apart from saying that Wilchelm Reich was working on this professionally as psychoanalyst .
The questions for CS in relation to this would be:
1. Was Reich right about armors, flow of orgone energy and evolution of consciousness.
2. If so how can we work on armors, could right breathing and visualization be helpful here in any way!

Most cordial thanks!

Ya'll please review Vulcan59's parameters for questions:

Vulcan59 said:

Notice particularly this part: those that can be answered without recourse to the C's

I notice several questions that could be easily answered by yourselves by doing a little research. Please consider the energy that *I* must expend to present your questions. So make it worthwhile in the grand scheme of things.

Justin said:
What percentage of the world population will die from the “Swine Flu” pandemic?

What percentage of the current world population will be alive in 6 years?

The C's would probably answer these questions with "Open" or "Wait and see".
Answering them could mean breaking the Free Will directive.

Perhaps it would be wise to also think of whether the question violates free will, in addition to the Vulcan's parameters (just a thought)?
Other questions are pretty good.
Corto Maltese asked very interesting questions, too.

Hi again everyone --

I have one more question, and then I am going to hold off for the time being so that I don't take more than my fair share of space on this thread. My question is about the Seth material, and I am going to try to explain briefly why I think the question is both new, generally relevant, and hopefully conforms to the following criterion which Laura restated yesterday:

Laura said:
Notice particularly this part: those that can be answered without recourse to the C's

In reading through the various forum threads, I feel that besides the Cassiopaean material itself, there are really only three other sources of channeled material that are treated with some seriousness: the Ra material, the Pleiadian material in Barbara Marciniak's first book Bringers of the Dawn, and the Seth material. I know that the first two are taken seriously because they were recommended and/or endorsed by the Cs themselves. The Seth material, on the other hand, is something that it seems several forum members here (including myself) feel an independent fondness for. In having searched the threads, I don't see any specific criticism of the Seth material per se amongst the discussions involving it.

The Seth material was asked about briefly in one session, and the Cs said that Seth was 'a higher plane earth spirit' and that '[it is] rapidly becoming obsolete as you move toward new reality'. I don't know if 'higher plane earth spirit' means merely 'dead dude', but this quote from the Cassiopaeans seems to indicate that the material isn't that important -- yet it seems like a lot of people still take it seriously, and I have personally considered it a rare (and therefore valuable) source of information amongst the piles of new age literature in the same genre which seem not-so-reliable.

My specific question has to do with Seth and the YCYOR meme. I know that this has been touched on before, and I think that PopHistorian in the 'The Dark Side of the Secret' thread suggests that this meme was twisted out of the Seth material, implying that YCYOR was not actually part of the 'Seth package'. However, there is something that Seth says toward the end of The Personal Nature of Reality that really gave me pause:

Seth: 'In the Sermon on the Mount, the phrase "...the meek shall inherit the earth", has been grossly misinterpreted. Christ meant, "You form your own reality. Those who think thoughts of peace will find themselves safe from war and dissension. They will be untouched by it. They will escape, and indeed inherit the earth." Thoughts of peace, particularly in the middle of chaos, take great energy. People who can ignore the physical evidence of wars and purposely think thoughts of peace will triumph...'

After having spent time on this forum, this quote really took me aback. In fact, it seems to epitomize the kind of YCYOR meme that is usually strongly warned against here, and runs counter to the purpose of the main SOTT news page itself. So my question is this:

Was the Seth material really a legitimate source of information, or was it ultimately deceptive? Given what we know about the ability of 4th density STS to move around in spacetime, could Seth actually have been 'set up' to counter more legitimate information from a source like the Cassiopaeans which would appear later, burying the lie of YCYOR in what is otherwise mostly truth? And finally (if appropriate) what densities would Seth his own uber-counterpart Seth II be associated with, if they are indeed legitimate -- 3rd and 5th? 4th and 6th?

I have read quite a bit of the Seth material, but certainly not all of it. I think this question might be a good one for the Cs because of how seriously Seth is taken by many people here (therefore it has general applicability), and because I can't think of any empirical way to ascertain the nature of Seth relying on traditional resources. Therefore, figuring this out could save people a lot of time and energy. However, I can also see the converse argument where perhaps we need to use that time and energy to figure this out on our own by reading all the material. Laura and the other members of the session will have to decide that. No matter which way it goes, I am interested in hearing anyone else's thoughts about this.

Back
Top Bottom