Question(s) for the C's?

Galaxia2002 said:
Is there a way to accelerate the relaease of karmic burdens?

Hi Galaxia2002

Have you read The Wave? The chapter where Laura describes the effect of using the Prayer of the Soul sounds to me like the ultimate definition of accelerating the release of karmic burdens.

hello

I have question to C's :
Michael Jackson IS alive and went to the underground bunker or he Die as media tell us ?
If he Die can you tell reason ?? of his death ?

This is my question to C's

Greeting.

Kel said:
The YCYOR topic is confusing to me. And from the research I've done on this forum threads, I am pointed in the direction of Michael Topper's essay "Why You Don't Create Your Own Reality". I've tried to read this a couple, maybe three times, and basically, and he simply loses me shortly into the essay. I'm sorry, but my recollection of this particular piece of work borders on word salad. Maybe somebody could write a book called "Why You Don't CYOR by Michael Topper For Dummys".

Why you don't CYOR is pretty simple as far as I can see - hardly anyone on this planet has the power, which is akin to knowledge, to do so - at least not in the way that it is touted by New Age types. Having said that, many people DO create their own reality every day but they do so in an ignornant way, with very little awareness of all fo the details and laws of the reality in which we live and the other forces at work. As a result, they generally get a very different reality from the one they intended, even if their "thinking" around their intent was largely unconscious. It's like someone thinking that they are going to step out of a boat and walk across a lake, totally unaware of the laws of gravity and the nature of water. They think, and their intent, is to walk across the lake and stay dry and not drown. When they try it, they sink to the bottom. They just created their own reality.

New Agers are slightly sneakier, they are not so honest as make assertions about creating their own reality in a way that would provide immediate results as to the truth or otherwise of their beliefs. Instead they say something like: "if I don't focus on the negative aspects of life, like war, I will not suffer the negative effects of war". But the person asserting this is some love and lighter in the hills of California and as such is able to immediately provide proof that they are right becayse, guess what, there is no war in California! The same applies to smaller scale things like negativity from friends or family, but in this case they just shut out the offending others. Basically, they metaphorically lock themselves in a lead box and say "see, I'm experiencing no negativity! There for it doesn't exist!"

They're totally bonkers

I've got a coulpe of question, yes:

-Are Cristina Kirchner and Nestor Kirchner being TOTALLY manipulated by 4º STS beings and why?
-What are their plans with our people and with all over Latinamerica?
-What "%" of Organic Portals are currently in Argentina?
-What should we expect in this area when the "time comes"? (Volcanos, earthquakes, other climatic issues)
-Why is UK so concerned in keeping their bases near to the South Pole and occupying "our" Islas Malvinas?
-Why USA is buying Argentina's south territory?
-Is blood type related to the genetical condition to have an individual soul?

Sorry if those questions are not clear, you can avoid any question if you consider it useless. That's all

Edited: Question added.

RA said:
Questioner: What was the attitude of these two entities after they graduated
into-fourth density negative and, the veil being removed, realized that they
had switched polarities?
Ra: I am Ra. They were disconcerted.
Questioner: Then did they continue striving to polarize negatively for a
fifth-density harvest in the negative sense or did they do something else?
Ra: I am Ra. They worked with the fourth-density negative for some period
until, within this framework, the previously learned patterns of the self had
been recaptured and the polarity was, with great effort, reversed
. There was
a great deal of fourth-density positive work then to be retraced.

Is it harder to make the transition from 4th STS to 4th STO or is it equal or less than the amount of work required for the transition from 3rd STS to 4th STO?

And if an entity does work from 4th STS to be 4th STO is there a greater amount of resistance in this realm against this change? In other words do the 4th density STS do everything they can, like they do here, to prevent a being from transitioning to a positive polarity?

Ra has also mentioned that the physical body will be required to "die" in order to make the transition to 4th (sorry can't find the exact passage) and then the C's have recently commented:
C's said:
A: What a glorious transition to 4th density STO. With maybe a quick stopover in 5th just to pick up a few things for the trip!

I'm curious as to why an entity would need to stopover in 5th? Given 5th, according to the C's is a "recycle zone" and where entities go to make preparations for their next incarnation. So could the "stop over" be to gather past life memories/experiences so that that being can make sense of its experienced existence in totality? Or perhaps to set preparations for it's next incarnation into a 4th density realm?

Also what is the process of incarnating into a 4th density realm? Does a being just materialize there or is there an actual birthing, and gradual maturation process for that entity in this new environment that it finds itself in?

I'll try to answer the below going by memory from what I've read of Ra and C's:

Andrew said:
Is it harder to make the transition from 4th STS to 4th STO or is it equal or less than the amount of work required for the transition from 3rd STS to 4th STO?

And if an entity does work from 4th STS to be 4th STO is there a greater amount of resistance in this realm against this change? In other words do the 4th density STS do everything they can, like they do here, to prevent a being from transitioning to a positive polarity?
Switching polarities is referred to as being easier (given increased knowledge and power) the further along either path one is, though the inclination is needed. (no one in an STO realm consciously chooses - with understanding that is, the Fall being an example of a choice without understanding of consequence - to switch to STS, relatively few in an - at any rate, in the 4D - STS realm choose to switch to STO)

4D STS society is referred to as being a ruthless power hierarchy where everyone is eventually settled into a rung (until the next power struggle occurs), so no doubt the dynamics could turn out turbulent - a being who went against the STS-grain would probably fall down the hierarchical ladder and face hardship. But here I'm just speculating.

Andrew said:
Ra has also mentioned that the physical body will be required to "die" in order to make the transition to 4th (sorry can't find the exact passage)
The Wave, according to the C's, is the exception - in these rare times - reincarnation being the option otherwise available.

Andrew said:
and then the C's have recently commented:
C's said:
A: What a glorious transition to 4th density STO. With maybe a quick stopover in 5th just to pick up a few things for the trip!

I'm curious as to why an entity would need to stopover in 5th? Given 5th, according to the C's is a "recycle zone" and where entities go to make preparations for their next incarnation. So could the "stop over" be to gather past life memories/experiences so that that being can make sense of its experienced existence in totality? Or perhaps to set preparations for it's next incarnation into a 4th density realm?
In an entity manages to be "ready" and catch the Wave, then to my understanding no "stop-over" is necessary. However, an entity otherwise ready may well croak before the Wave arrives - and will then need to reincarnate. An entity could also - I think - so to say have gathered all the pieces during this life, but not been able to put it all together (perhaps going astray and missing something essential instead of focusing on it), and as such might need some contemplation before becoming fully prepared - let the experiences "ripen" to as to learn everything needed from them (this might be the case, I think, for quite a few people who have tried to go at their evolution without benefit of a network, who have come a long way but whose understanding has been muddied by some of the disinformation out there)

I'd guess "yes" to either of your questions.

Andrew said:
Also what is the process of incarnating into a 4th density realm? Does a being just materialize there or is there an actual birthing, and gradual maturation process for that entity in this new environment that it finds itself in?
In the case of transition by the Wave, materialization. Otherwise, don't know.

OSIT.

Csayeursost said:
I'll try to answer the below going by memory from what I've read of Ra and C's:

Andrew said:

Switching polarities is referred to as being easier (given increased knowledge and power) the further along either path one is, though the inclination is needed. (no one in an STO realm consciously chooses - with understanding that is, the Fall being an example of a choice without understanding of consequence - to switch to STS, relatively few in an - at any rate, in the 4D - STS realm choose to switch to STO)

Yes this makes sense. This was curious since the two beings in the quote that I posted from the Ra transcripts were indicated to have come to this realm with positive intentions, but the negative influences hit them to the point to where they transitioned to 4D STS. Once there, they were disconcerted with this fact and as the quote says had to, with great effort reclaim their selves and return back to positive orientation.

Andrew said:
Ra has also mentioned that the physical body will be required to "die" in order to make the transition to 4th (sorry can't find the exact passage)
[quote author=Csayeursost]
The Wave, according to the C's, is the exception - in these rare times - reincarnation being the option otherwise available.
[/quote]
Yes this is what my previous understanding was as well. But I want to say that the Ra transcripts had indicated that it was for this upcoming wave as well that the physical body would need to "die", so that kind of threw me. And then with the C's comment about making a stopover at 5th seemed to be a curious indication that "death" may be required also. Perhaps my understanding is just lacking here.

But then again what you have illustrated below makes sense as well:

[quote author=Csayeursost]
In an entity manages to be "ready" and catch the Wave, then to my understanding no "stop-over" is necessary. However, an entity otherwise ready may well croak before the Wave arrives - and will then need to reincarnate. An entity could also - I think - so to say have gathered all the pieces during this life, but not been able to put it all together (perhaps going astray and missing something essential instead of focusing on it), and as such might need some contemplation before becoming fully prepared - let the experiences "ripen" to as to learn everything needed from them (this might be the case, I think, for quite a few people who have tried to go at their evolution without benefit of a network, who have come a long way but whose understanding has been muddied by some of the disinformation out there)[/quote]

Thx for your assistance Csayeursost

Is one of the main factors that stem cells secrete to induce repair and anti-aging effects, various peptides belonging to the Thymosin beta 4 family? If yes what is the best vehicle to deliver TB4 topically and what is the most potent fragment from this family?
What is a way to construct a system that can beat Roulettee.? (All proceeds given to SOTT.net)
Thank you

I recently bought a couple of books on something I had recently heard about called emotional freedom techniques (EFT). Now it seems we have a super-technique in the Eiriu-Eolas breathing program and the upcoming videos. Are the EFT techniques valid for clearing up our emotions, and if so, are they complimentary to the E-E breathing approach, a much less powerful exercise, useful in another context, or to be avoided?

Thanks.

What do Nazca geoglyphs represent, by whom have they been created and for what purpose? Is current scientific view of them being ways for some religious walks true?

Taken from session 941022

Q: (L) Who made the Nazca lines in South America and what was their purpose?

A: Those were natives living in the area at the particular time who were highly advanced spiritually and they put those
lines there to call to others that were coming from what they perceived to be an outer space location.

Q: (L) Were they symbols of power in any way?

A: Well, some may have perceived them as such but they were mainly an effort to call forth those who had been
worshipped and had appeared to them previously from the outside including not only the Lizard Beings, but other
travelers.

Also from session 8/29/98, FWIW:

Q: Close enough. Now, the Nazca lines: there is a spider there that some people have done some work with and they say this spider figure is a representation of Orion. Is this, in fact, the case, that this Nazca Spider is devised as a terrestrial diagram of Orion?
A: No, but then again, the truth is observable.

Q: When you say this about Orion and the Spider, what do you mean?
A: Find your truths through observation.

Q: What did this spider represent?
A: Symbolic, according to language representing biological beliefs.

Q: It says that, as it happens, it accurately depicts a known spider genus, one of the rarest in the world, so rare that it is only found in remote parts of the Amazon rain forest. The representation is accurate even to the image of the reproductive organ positioned on the end of it’s right leg. Can you comment on this unusual species of spider?
A: Examine visually.

The whole process is made "more interesting," according to Gurdjieff, by those who have taken control of humans for their own survival. Even though the influences that govern evolution, as well as involution are more "potent."

The whole earth may not reach it's potential "in time." Humans having not developed sufficiently to provide the right "nourishment." Seems to me that mass extinction benefits mankinds 4D controllers in that so much is lost that would benefit, or provide the necessary knowledge for evolution. However, it also provides a "fail safe" against technology interfering with the natural order of these things proceeding.

How do we know if there is still enough "time?" Can we "bloom" in time to give the earth what she requires for continued growth?

The "playing field" is not level. And even the few of us who have a clue can't seem to overcome our "frequency fences." Some do better than others. It's "who you are, and what you see" that counts as per the C's. Some sort of genetic activation possibly as a consequence of cometary release of light energy? Something that HAARP cannot block or influence?

That would be a question I would like to ask. Just what does cometary impacts bring other than destruction?

Vulcan59 said:
Taken from session 941022

Q: (L) Who made the Nazca lines in South America and what was their purpose?

A: Those were natives living in the area at the particular time who were highly advanced spiritually and they put those
lines there to call to others that were coming from what they perceived to be an outer space location.

Q: (L) Were they symbols of power in any way?

A: Well, some may have perceived them as such but they were mainly an effort to call forth those who had been
worshipped and had appeared to them previously from the outside including not only the Lizard Beings, but other
travelers.
shijing said:
Also from session 8/29/98, FWIW:

Q: Close enough. Now, the Nazca lines: there is a spider there that some people have done some work with and they say this spider figure is a representation of Orion. Is this, in fact, the case, that this Nazca Spider is devised as a terrestrial diagram of Orion?
A: No, but then again, the truth is observable.

Q: When you say this about Orion and the Spider, what do you mean?
A: Find your truths through observation.

Q: What did this spider represent?
A: Symbolic, according to language representing biological beliefs.

Q: It says that, as it happens, it accurately depicts a known spider genus, one of the rarest in the world, so rare that it is only found in remote parts of the Amazon rain forest. The representation is accurate even to the image of the reproductive organ positioned on the end of it’s right leg. Can you comment on this unusual species of spider?
A: Examine visually.

Thank you Vulcan59 and shijing for these infos. Should have done a better search on this in the forum before posting my question. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom