Five Questions

crazycharlie

Padawan Learner
OK , I'll get beat up for this ! ( But its seems time is getting short )
I was thinking of this before that recent podcast on UFOs with Laura.
I was Not impressed by that podcast. Mainly do to the fact that nothing had
been read of Laura's work. Why can't an interview be done by someone
familiar with it. ( OK wishful thinking )-(if there is one where can I find it,outside of SOTT podcasts?)
Now I know long ago Laura said that a possible coast to coast came about
and they wanted a list of questions.(it did NOT happen) And I know Laura will answer all most anything
here but if she was on say your favorite radio show ( one that does NOT require subscription)
and you could ask any 5 questions, what would you ask?

I sure would like to hear one that would put a great deal of it all together,(at least a little?)
and maybe ( more wishful thinking ) to get some more folks to work on taking
the RED pill .... Thanks CrazyCharlie

Ok my ideal interview with Laura ( sorry could take hours )
but some folks don't have time to read until they are kick-started..
and the interviewer would have read at least the WAVE series...

1) intro
2) explanation of hyperdimensional beings and how long they
have been here, what they have done to us and our history.
3) explanation of OP's and psychopaths
and what they have done to us in the present.
4) whats coming in our near future
5) what can we do about it

I should mention that most of the Wave series was written in response to questions sent to me by readers. I tried to answer everything as completely as possible utilizing all the materials available to me. Writing that was an enormous labor.

I can not imagine all the time you have spent..
I thank you and feel in debt to you!
I just feel the time is short, and in the last 9 months there
seems to be a flood of internet radio sites. I have listened to some
interviews as long as 4 hours.( very little of it seems as close to the truth as your work)
I just can't seem to get anyone around me to read the material.

Oh Well as I said wishful thinking and just sharing whats on my mind.
THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU !
CrazyCharlie

I have the very same problem :/ and I just started to work out what am i doing wrong.
Side effect of that is that there is no one to discuss all that material , which is kinda frustrating.

drygol said:

I have the very same problem :/ and I just started to work out what am i doing wrong.
Side effect of that is that there is no one to discuss all that material , which is kinda frustrating.

It's kind of odd that you post this on a forum full of people willing to discuss the material. Do you feel that the forum is not adequate for discussion in some way?

It's kind of odd that you post this on a forum full of people willing to discuss the material. Do you feel that the forum is not adequate for discussion in some way?

Absolutely not !! But it is always good to discuss all gathered information with other person - live. Also it is sad that so few people around me are interested in such topics. (of course i do not mean forum)

crazycharlie said:

That may be so because they are not ready to listen or they are not meant to listen in the first place. Ceasing projecting ourselves to others and accepting people according to what they are, is still one of life's hardest lessons IMO.

Also, i think a good chance for all of us to make anyone really interested in the material is when people can see us having achieved (through our hard effort) a somehow increased level of being and understanding, a better integrity of thought and character, due to our studying of the material and then it's application and it's reflection in our every day life and choices. For example, suppose someone is on a diet for some time, and his body starts to be and look fit and healthier than ever... Then someone who is familiar to this guy and can see and observe the difference, he might take the initiative himself to ask him how he did it. Actions speak louder than words. It is then when someone is in the ideal position to suggest his "diet" to anybody! So i guess the more we Work on ourselves, the more useful we become for transmitting the knowledge we have.

In that sense, and regarding your Five Questions, you might have to be patient, to Work and read a little more before successfully introducing your friends to the material, and as they are concerned (many of my friends too ;)) , they might have to work a little more -in general!- than to expect any five questions to take them all the way from ignorance to objectivity! We should always remember, there is no free lunch, unless you are the lunch!

:)

crazycharlie said:

Trying to get people around you "to read the material" is an attempt to determine the needs of others -- something the C's specifically steer us away from. The following message I posted to another member addresses this, as well as the concepts of "External Consideration" and "Free Will": http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12754.msg91587#msg91587

It would also be helpful for you to read the following threads in order to get a better understanding of some of the issues involved:

Helping: STS or STO?

Why The Secrecy?

Free Will vs Lessons

I am aware of External Consideration.
thats why I said I would get beat up ! ! !
I drive TAXI & I am sick & tired of talking about the weather
and occasionally people want to hear what I have to say &
then want more, ( Blank CD's cost about a dime and in MP3 format
can hold hours of time )

Yes I cross a line now and then especially with soldiers when I tell them
I think 911 was staged, ( I have had a few want to beat me up more then once with
talk like that)

Every individual situation is different ... for you and me ...

crazycharlie said:
I am aware of External Consideration.
thats why I said I would get beat up ! ! !
I drive TAXI & I am sick & tired of talking about the weather
and occasionally people want to hear what I have to say &
then want more, ( Blank CD's cost about a dime and in MP3 format
can hold hours of time )

Yes I cross a line now and then especially with soldiers when I tell them
I think 911 was staged, ( I have had a few want to beat me up more then once with
talk like that)

Hi Charlie, I understand getting tired of talking about the weather, but saying that you are aware of external consideration in the same paragraph where you say that you've had a few soldiers want to beat you up after telling them something they did not ask to hear doesn't make much sense.

Telling people things they don't want to hear because it makes you feel better, or because you're bored and it's what you want to do is about as far from external consideration and strategic enclosure as you can get.

cc said:
Every individual situation is different ... for you and me ...

Nope, on this one, it's really not. There are people who are asleep and happy with it and there are people who are asleep and trying to wake up. Going around telling anyone something that upsets them so much that they want to beat you up - just because you want to tell them - is really not a smart thing to do. Not for them and not for you. And, it actually indicates that all of this information is still hypothetical to you. If it weren't hypothetical to you, you would realize that it's not 'taxi conversation' - it's not something to talk about to pass the time of day and it's certainly not something to be used to upset others for your own reasons.

Seriously - it's not about 'every individual situation' - it's about realizing what the truth is - finding it out - and sharing it with those who ASK and leaving those who want to sleep to sleep - especially when not doing so puts you in danger.

It's not a game - and it's not conversation to pass the time of day. It's been my experience that, sooner or later, all of this becomes less hypothetical to a person due to an event of one type or another. One's actions usually dictate that event. Your current course of behavior is likely dictating an event that you not only do not want, but you might not recover from. fwiw.

If you want to share information with people in a context they can understand, don't talk about hyperdimensional realities or aliens or government conspiracies directly; instead, talk about psychopaths. To do that, you'll need to be up to speed on the topic so start reading and taking notes! When people start learning about pathology, they eventually do start figuring things out when they see the examples live and in their faces.

Seriously - it's not about 'every individual situation' - it's about realizing what the truth is - finding it out - and sharing it with those who ASK and leaving those who want to sleep to sleep - especially when not doing so puts you in danger.

gee , I think I needed to hear sentence like that !
I know it has been covered already and i should know that from other sources like Wave series , but its kinda hard to leave sleepers if they choose to sleep and not interfere.
It is so hard that sometimes I feel guilty.
Anyway , you just pimped my mental strength +50 with this sentence ! :D thx for that anart :D

I , for example, to some people recommend Political Ponerology without any mentioning of hyperdimensional realities, and with other I discuss about hyperdimoensional realities , but when I go to pathology, they do not want to accept it. Seems like most of them are selective what they will know or discuss about, although it seem like they are having objective opinion ,or sometimes, big knowledge base for what they want to discuss. For me it is hard to start with something and not go further when conversation becomes so live and productive . But sometimes I can even recognise that moment in their eyes , when I "mutate" from someone who shares their opinion into "lunatic " or "preacher"

OK... , I gotta defend myself a bit on this one in light of the recent session.
(Aug 15 2009 ) a video / audio would be cool ... starting from the beginning.

I really would like to read discussion about what you all would like to
hear about in a video like that... since the SOTT team might actually be
thinking about doing something like that !

Back
Top Bottom