War in Israel-Palestine - October 2023

hlat, Dekel is NOT "spreading propaganda" and these remarks were not called for.
Not propaganda indeed, but he clings to his sacred cows (I was not there, we can't know) and don't see his mistake despite the numerous posts trying to open his eyes about important points like the fact that hamas is a zionist tool and pretext to say "because of hamas", or "we're afraid it's a hamas guy", etc...

@ hlat: it's not considerate to say "get out of here". Just let him time to see the point. We all have our error moments.

Not propaganda indeed, but he clings to his sacred cows (I was not there, we can't know) and don't see his mistake despite the numerous posts trying to open his eyes about important points like the fact that hamas is a zionist tool and pretext to say "because of hamas", or "we're afraid it's a hamas guy", etc...

@ hlat: it's not considerate to say "get out of here". Just let him time to see the point. We all have our error moments.
No

Simply pointing out what was claimed then saying that in that specific case I don't know what happened.

"I wasn't there" = I would like to know if X event was accidental (probably not) and if not, the whens and wheres and hows of the case in point.

I understand it's nice to have a punching bag when angry,
But that's why we have inanimate objects.

Let's put it this way: I have friends who have been arrested for protesting against this "government". And even though I see that it doesn't make a difference, I go [physically], when in some cases injury, getting beaten up and arrested is on the line. Including shot at with water canons.

This is not a flex, it sucks that we have to do this.

But don't tell me about sacred cows as if you know me and you have everything figured out please.

Simply pointing out what was claimed then saying that in that specific case I don't know what happened.

"I wasn't there" = I would like to know if X event was accidental (probably not) and if not, the whens and wheres and hows of the case in point.
I understand you. In fact I am not 100% sure of what happened regarding the event of the hostages - to which, from what I remember - is this issue at hand.

Even with latest post with more information of Hostage post related by Posibility of Being
I have more questions than answers, though.

The anger arising from the Gaza situation is by far the hardest thing I've had to deal with, at least for me personally. The fact that I can do absolutely nothing to stop it just further fuels it. Also, the fact that trying to talk about it publicly results in even greater anger directed my way doesn't sit well with me either. Yet I am absolutely certain that I am seeing things as they truly are objectively, and those furthering this genocide are not, and I let that truth guide me and my emotions. Those who can't - or won't - see what I see can't appreciate my anger, so I don't direct it towards them. It would just be a waste of time at best, and could lead to worse things. Not worth it.

It's not easy to deal with your feelings when what you know to be true and moral is disrespected and disregarded, and it can be disillusioning as well. I've had a lot of practice with the Covid hoax though. Been there, done that. I still have not let any of the BS of these last four years alter my ability to see and integrate true objective reality. But those live emotions, man can they be hard to corral.

I deal with my emotions by going outside, taking a long walk, watching the scenery and paying attention to my breathing. I remember to smile as I walk past people. Most people here smile back still. I don't waste time wondering what their thoughts are about any of this, nor do I even think of bringing up these subjects. It's a heaviness and a burden that I know I can only share with a few, as I do on this board, and THANK YOU all for listening.

These times are so dark that it can be difficult to know where the boundaries are for what people can accept and process, even here - yet this is one of the few places where we can share our deepest thoughts and feelings without judgment. There is a lot of raw anger that needs to be acknowledged, witnessed, and released in the world at this time in order to remain balanced and healthy, IMHO. I know I personally have it within me yet. And if I ever do, please know that my anger is not directed at anyone on these boards. No one here deserves any of it. Simply being silent witness, and letting it go, is more than enough. And I will hold the same space for you.

Summary

+ The Israeli army continues to bomb houses in the northern part of the Gaza Strip and residential areas are being wiped out, amid scarce media reports.
"About a week ago, we sought refuge in my in-law's house after tanks reached our area in Al-Nazla in Jabalia and bombed all the houses opposite it," said Hussam*, a father of three. "Today, I visited my four-storey house and discovered it had been bombed. I could not recognize the street," Hussam said on Sunday.

+ In the early hours of Sunday, tanks reached the Al-Rafai Governmental School in the al-Balad area.
"Twenty-nine people have fled to our house and told us that the Israeli forces had committed massacres against unarmed civilians. They separated women and men, executing men on the spot," Khaled* told Middle East Eye."Hundreds of people are being killed and buried immediately. We are unable to take them to the hospital. The brutality of the Israeli occupation forces backed by the US is beyond imagination. Media coverage is scarce, and the atrocities in Jabalia remain largely unreported.
"In the north, we grapple with starvation, with no food aid available and prices skyrocketing. A bag of flour now costs 700 ILS [$194].
"As we mainly rely on pasta and rice, our supplies are dwindling rapidly. The situation is dire, and venturing outside the house is perilous - anyone on the streets risks being shot, as snipers loom on the rooftops around us."

+‘Massacre’ as Israel steps up Gaza bombardment for Christmas

The attack is one of the deadliest of the nearly three-month-long war.

More than 100 people have been killed in Israeli air raids overnight in central Gaza.
At least 70 people were killed in strikes in central Gaza’s Maghazi refugee camp, the Palestinian Ministry of Health said late on Sunday. Attacks on the Bureij refugee camp saw the number of casualties rise to more than 100.

Health Ministry spokesperson Ashraf al-Qudra said the death toll at the Maghazi refugee camp was likely to rise.
“What is happening at the Maghazi camp is a massacre that is being committed on a crowded residential square,” he said.

+Israel's foreign ministry rejects visas for UN staff members

Israel's Foreign Minister Eli Cohen has instructed his staff to deny visa extensions and reject visa requests of UN employees due to the organisation's criticism of the country's conduct over Hamas.
"The conduct of the UN since the seventh of October is a disgrace to the organisation and the international community," Cohen wrote on X. "We will stop working with those who cooperate with the propaganda of the terrorist organisation Hamas."

We will no longer remain silent in the face of the UN's hypocrisy!
I instructed the Ministry of Foreign Affairs not to extend the visa of one of the organization's employees in Israel, and to deny the visa request of another employee.
The conduct of the UN since October 7th is…

— אלי כהן | Eli Cohen (@elicoh1) December 25, 2023

Strait of H-Ormuz

Iran summons Russian envoy over dispute with UAE

The islands situated in the crucial Strait of Hormuz, specifically Greater Tunb, Lesser Tunb, and Abu Musa, have been under Iranian administration since 1971

Iranian authorities on 23 December summoned the Russian ambassador in Tehran following Moscow's endorsement of a joint statement with Arab countries advocating for talks concerning three islands contested by the UAE.

IRNA news agency reported that the Iranian foreign ministry expressed a "firm objection" regarding the statement.

The Iranian Foreign Ministry informed the Russian ambassador that adhering to the territorial sovereignty of nations is a crucial principle in the relations between the two countries. Additionally, IRNA reported that the envoy was advised that the three contested islands are "permanently part of Iran," making any external claims on them inadmissible.

The islands of Greater Tunb, Lesser Tunb, and Abu Musa in the crucial Strait of Hormuz have been under Iranian administration since 1971. This governance commenced when the Iranian navy assumed control following the withdrawal of British forces from the region, which resulted in the creation of the UAE.

Here are some references to sessions related to the Ormuz, -Sorry I don't have the date-,
In a previous session, when you introduced the concept of *perpendicular realities,* you mentioned a particular reality called "_Neormm_". You also designated as _Ormethion_ the mental center of the SAS. I noticed a similarity between the two names, is there any relation?
*R: The *Orm* is related to _Orimethion_. Investigate. Our answers have a meaning, it is better not to presuppose!
*P:* (L) Who created the _Reptoids_?
*R: _Ormethion_.
*P:* (L) And who is this individual?
*R:* A *mind center_. it is located everywhere.
This being who created [the Reptilians], is he a self-aware being?
*R:* Yes and no.
*Q:* (L) And who created this *Ormethion*? R: It is not a being, it is a mind center. It is the physical universe.
*Q:* (L) Is the physical universe your god?*
R:* Yes.
Q: Is it Ormethion whom the Lizzies worship?
A: Close.

Q: Who do they worship? What do they call their god?
A: Physical universe.
Q: The physical universe is their god?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) Well, I want to ask: what is the relationship between Neormm and Odiem?
A: Take the two and look for hidden words.

Q: (L) Are the two similar in nature as said, even before looking for hidden words?
A: ?
Q: (L) That doesn't help! Okay, you notice we have psychomantium activated. Do you have any suggestions for improving this engineering marvel?
A: Try it.

Q: (L) Well, of course we are. Are we all supposed to do it together or what? What's the deal with this?
A: When it's necessary.

Q: (L) What would be the clue that one needs it?
*A: Pangs of psychic hunger.

Orimulsion
"A _new type of fuel_ is being used to generate electricity at facilities in North America and around the world. This is based on _orimulsion_ fossil fuel which, under long-term supply contracts, provides substantial benefits for the economy and the environment as well as for diversification of energy resources. (...) *Orimulsion* is composed of _30% water_ and _70% natural bitumen_.

H-Ormuz
The crux of the matter in any Russian-Iranian strategy is the Strait of Hormuz, through which transits at least 20 percent of the world's oil (nearly 17 million barrels per day) plus 18 percent of liquefied natural gas. (LNG), amounting to at least 3.5 billion cubic feet per day.
Iran is capable of blocking the Strait of Hormuz in an instant. To begin with, that would be a kind of poetic justice retribution for Israel which intends to gobble up, illegally, all the billions of dollars [natural gas discovery off the coast of Gaza](https://www.globalresearch.ca/israel-gas-oil-and-trouble-in-the-levant/5362955) (missing link): this is, incidentally, one of the absolutely key reasons for the ethnic cleansing of Palestine.

No

I understand it's nice to have a punching bag when angry,
But that's why we have inanimate objects.

Let's put it this way: I have friends who have been arrested for protesting against this "government". And even though I see that it doesn't make a difference, I go [physically], when in some cases injury, getting beaten up and arrested is on the line. Including shot at with water canons.

This is not a flex, it sucks that we have to do this.

But don't tell me about sacred cows as if you know me and you have everything figured out please.
Yes, you're right. It was not the right term. I just wanted to make you realize the point of desagreement. All my apologies to you.

Top Iranian commander killed in alleged Israeli airstrike on Syria​

Iranian state-owned media confirmed the death of IRGC commander Seyed Razi Mousavi, identified as "a senior advisor" in Syria.

Sayyed Reza Mousavi, a senior commander in the Iranian Revolutionary Guards (IRGC), was killed on Monday in an alleged Israeli airstrike in the vicinity of the Syrian capital of Damascus, Lebanese media out Al-Mayadeen and Reuters reported, citing two unnamed security sources.

Local media outlets reported that explosions were heard in the area of Set Zaynab in the Damascus countryside.

Razi Mousavi, commander of Iranian forces in Syria, was killed in an Israeli airstrike.

The attack reportedly targeted the vicinity of Sayyida Zeinab in the Damascus countryside.

Source: Al Mayadeen

Israel bombs other countries with which it is not at war and assassinates officers with complete impunity. If this had been the other way around Israel would be demanding a response from the Pentagon.

MoTaz post that yesterday, fortunately he is alive and keep posting. People had not realized yet, that this dystopian features will be use - surely - at other countries for different or similar purposes. 😕

‘Drone snipers’ firing at targets around Gaza hospitals, says trapped British doctor
Nov 13
The Israeli military is using remote-controlled quadcopters equipped with rifles to patrol the perimeter of Gaza’s hospitals, say doctors.

Ghassan Abu Sitta, a British-Palestinian surgeon working at the Al Ahli hospital in northern Gaza, said the drones were hovering in “the vicinity of the hospital” and were firing “single bullets”.

“We have had wounded come and say that it’s been firing at people in the streets,” he said in a voice message to The Telegraph on Monday. “We can hear it. This afternoon it was really spooky. It’s like a drone sniper and it flies very low.”

Regarding Greater Israel, a small anecdote. When I was there for one week about ten years ago, I noticed that the newspaper weather map showed the eastern Mediterranean Sea area with Israel shaded to differentiate from surrounding nations. However, the West Bank, Gaza, and the Golan Heights were shaded as if part of the country. Here, I just found a current example.

View attachment 88284

For those unaware, the intent is something like this.

View attachment 88285
Although they never show it I still cannot believe that they are not including Cyprus. It is right in the middle of their land grabs. Plus the Gov here has been concerned about the different countires buying up land and developing - which they are now going to try to stop. As locals have proven that despite the countries they are all Zionist.
The other concern of North Cyprus is the fact that British Air Bases have been allowed to supply Israel and make many sorties - and other countries use it too. After all the whole history of recent years was sadly just about these bases!
But also what is very apparent is the cronyism with Israel, Uk and USA. In all spheres - even ordering Israeli tanks etc. The plans with them to harness all the hydrocarbons and not share it with the whole of the island - eg Turkish Cypriots - just as Israel is doing to Lebanon and Palestine.

But as they practice 'By way of Deception' and are so entrenched psychopathically I am sure Cyprus is an unspoken part of their plan. Pure hubris though as too many countries in the Near East will prevent this eternal geopolitical competition of the island.

The other irony is the world rightly calling for a two state solution to be accepted. Yet this is the only objective solution for Cyprus too. (Though I pray they see the wisdom now of not wanting to be part of Europe/EU lol)

As I have shared on my Facebook, prominent ambassadors and those involved throughout the 'troubles' that beset the island this century have spoken out honestly and objectively in a new documentary series just released. Many key players from the outset. I will share it below for broader perspectives - that were very similar to Palestine sadly for both Greek and Turkish Cypriots at the time. Victims of politics!! Sold down the river whilst those responsible turned their backs on the situation and slaughter.

There are 5, 30 minute, films so far, but I think there maybe another one soon to be released?

I totally agree. I know it is not about Gaza, but I have had the same assumptions from my sister this week. She doesnt actually know me at all, even when we were at boarding school together. She has no idea about any of my studies, and how and what I dedicate my time to learning daily. We are nearly like chalk and cheese - as many peeps have also found these recent years with their own siblings.

Yet she coming out with so many self righteous / virtue signalling comments about me (when conversing with our family medium this week - for genuine reasons actually). But in the process was putting my down ( I have the recording). It was like a mutual gossip session lol.

The least of which was when she was sure that I did not have long to live (just because I have quite a few health issues and operation on 3rd Jan). She said well if Liz knew she only had one year to live she would go to pieces! (Like those who know my posts know I fear death less than anything and my signature supports that). She then said that for her she would be glad to know in advance so that she can plan everything and get her affairs in order. Lol well I am more over 'the other side' than I am here most of the time hehe - plus it is called self remembering :-)

Apart from living in a total bubble, she always refuses my suggestions about everything - including her many and constant health issues. Just because it come from me hehe.

Anyway despite my very long, indepth and intense studies, and weekly safely guided mediumship practice as part of our Spiritist Group, (and spirit team helpers too), dedicated to helping suffering spirits, that was just one of her blind comments.

After I quickly stood on my own indignant ego, I thought the best response, though reluctantly, posted a numbered list to her of all the false statements/assumptions, hoping one day it may serve as a mirror.

However, the crux of the matter, and what truly upset me the most was that my son, Michael felt he had to intervene halfway through and say:
'It is my mum that you are talking about'!!!

Never, ever, in all my spiritual studies, have I ever come across a loved one having to intervene in a session, let alone to point out how spiteful and demeaning - apart from being wholly unspiritual, - the both of them were being. (The medium quickly changed tack, and my sister would have just brushed it off not realizing the consequences even).

Michael is with me a lot, and even mentioned that I know when he is around. So he knows exactly how I spend my time and how dedicated my time is spent to try to be a better helper, healer and advisor etc.

They know what motivates us and what our true intentions are,, where we err or excel etc. I don't think anyone on the planet can know us 100% not even spouses. Much can be read energetically, from the written/spoken word, and of course, by our deeds. But much is lost, not understood and assumed, therefore subjective.

So although I was grateful to Michael for chiming in on behalf of someone who was not there to defend herself, it hurt me considerably that this had to occur in the first place.

What was interesting was dissecting the whole episode, and even pointing out the medium's own assumptions, opinions, interpretations and even fabrications!! :-) (thus proving how difficult it can be for spirit to get their actual messages across - which they did miraculously, though with much patience!)

Coincidentially? or not I had our Medium's Book study straight after - and the very passage was what we discussed (No mistakes in the Universe lol).
I photographed the passage live and sent it across too. I will try to post it below off my phone because it underlies somewhat how I was being made a scapegoat for their own deficiencies.

Back
Top Bottom