Zoophilia pride march in Germany

It seems like almost every deviant act is on display for public consumption now a days. Possible preparing the way for pedophilia to be paraded next, even more so than it is? The signs of a decaying society are even more sickening that I could have ever imagined years ago. I just can't help but wonder how much more will normal people of conscience need to endure before a massive push back start to happen?

Isn't this also about domination? In what ever ways the owner abuses the animal, he/she can be sure that the animal doesn't tell anybody. And what's even better (or worse rather), that the animal is dependent on its owner. It just can't walk away.

That sure is something to be proud of, and brag about it publicly.

Of course such individuals could be severely wounded in childhood, and probably beyond help, until they figure out, that all they have, is taken from other living being.

But yeah, it seems like every imaginable (and beyond) forms of abusive and distorted behavior is, has been, and will be pushed all over.

If this dog was a child, would not every Souled Being consider this completely abhorrent? I cannot see the difference. A vulnerable, innocent being, under the dominance of another more powerful entity, unable to escape, being forced to endure something so wrong - repeatedly - and that this 'being' delights in it? Oh my GOD it is so distressing to know a 'person' has the capacity to behave this way and that people actually support it. I can only imagine the karmic response from the Universe for this kind of behaviour individually and collectively for those who commit such acts. I try so hard not to judge others, and be mindful of what happened to them, to reduce them to the equivalent of a pile of festering faeces, but in this case I am failing miserably.

If this dog was a child, would not every Souled Being consider this completely abhorrent? I cannot see the difference. A vulnerable, innocent being, under the dominance of another more powerful entity, unable to escape, being forced to endure something so wrong - repeatedly - and that this 'being' delights in it? Oh my GOD it is so distressing to know a 'person' has the capacity to behave this way and that people actually support it. I can only imagine the karmic response from the Universe for this kind of behaviour individually and collectively for those who commit such acts. I try so hard not to judge others, and be mindful of what happened to them, to reduce them to the equivalent of a pile of festering faeces, but in this case I am failing miserably.
You put my exact thoughts into words. Thank you @forest_light

I try so hard not to judge others, and be mindful of what happened to them, to reduce them to the equivalent of a pile of festering faeces, but in this case I am failing miserably

Me too, and many others. I think this is one of those lessons of 3D incarnation.

If we were to round these people up and punish them or lock them up for this, then what would that make us ? And even if we did, they would probably be replaced by more - they will always be here in some form or another. Even if every psychopath / organic portal was "disappeared" from the face of the earth, they would just start reincarnating here eventually, to continue as they did before.

This was the point I was trying to make before - but now I realise that by the rules that the C's have explained : If those animals were able to ask for help then we would be obliged to help them. The only catch here is that we can't hear their cries for help, because we're not telepathic. We can quite obviously see their need for help...

So what to do in this situation ? Maybe we could steal the animals away from them, but they would just find more to exploit.

This video is not about Zoophilia but about 12 billion dollar industrialized/commercialized German sex industry that promotes itself (through transportation/media advertisement, high school graduation celebrations in brothels, early bird deals, "two for one", happy hours, "Unlimited service for one fee" and so on) influences the society by normalizing the perversion as a norm or even as a liberation or freedom of woman.

About the content creator: She is a Polish woman married to a Indian, tend to compare data points to address certain point of view often favorable to India to address "certain" perception promoted in West. So take the data points for what its worth according one's own moral taste buds and free will. "Sex" as a oldest profession is not specific to any one country, but the level of impact on the current German society is staggering IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom