You say you wish to be STO, but why?

Muxel said:
However I'd like to ask why you (and not anyone in particular) profess to "want" to be STO or see that as a desirable outcome. Is it because the C's said that STO is balance, and you think, well balance is good, imbalance bad, therefore I want balance... Or that you associate STS with "bad" (despite being a STS class human, but that's beside the point) and STO with "good"? Notwithstanding even that pretty much all humans since birth tend to think of themselves as "good" no matter what they are (part of our basic wiring I'd say)?

I like your former explanation, rather than the latter. I want to be STO because I think balance is a good idea.

If I was to 'increase' my 'STOishness', it would still mean I have to live in a society where there are STS individuals, they just wouldn't have as much sway in my life (or on the planet) and would not be in a position where they could hurt and exploit ('eat') people as much as they can now. There might even be a lot less of them, or a lot less emphasis on becoming like them. They either would stear clear of STO (because they couldn't exploit or 'eat' it), or they simply wouldn't 'see' them.

I think in order to become more STO a person needs to think about their values. What do they value? If it is power, money, control, influence or hierarchy, and they spend a large degree of their time pursuing these goals, whilst simultaneously finding that violating free will is perfectly acceptable, then they are STS. If they value truth, cooperation and assisting others to better themselves without expectation of gain or reward and never at anyone's expense (including their own) whilst simultaneously respecting free will, then they are STO. I think it's a question of values, preferences and attitude. The behaviors of people lean to one side or the other.

Muxel said:
Or do you think that being part of a network that "approaches" STO in some sense is your best bet to get you to the next level... Well forget about fourth density, did you know everybody goes to fifth density when they die? That's guaranteed to happen in your lifetime and is even "higher" than fourth, what do you say? Or if you go by what Ra said, it's just as hard to get harvested into 4D STO as it is to 4D STS, so why do you cling to the notion of being STO?

I think you may be confusing the concept of density with orientation. Funnily enough they are both separate as well as linked. So much so that maybe STO may be contemplating their own 'harvest' of people into 'STOishness'. Certainly not in the same way that STS would do it. Considering STS run this planet we have plenty of examples of how they do that and what they are all about.

Muxel said:
Just some of my thoughts and questions...

P.S. You know, the P's in one of their books said that they joked about how people would always write in saying they were part of the "Family of Light" and no one ever wrote in saying they were part of the "Family of Dark"... :lol:

Well evil doesn't like to advertise for obvious reasons (it can't exploit, hurt, or victimize people if they are aware of what's going on), so they have to be secretive whilst simultaneously pursuing power, control, wealth and the violation of free will. I think a lot of the time well meaning people tend to 'wishful think' about what direction they want to go in, or the type of person they want be, without having any idea or the reality going on around them. They say a lot of things that they would like to be true, but aren't necessarily true (yet). I'm not sure how wishful thinking works in 4D, but a lot of it goes on here in 3D. Doesn't make what they think true.

Kind of a Catch 22:

The subject title is a loaded equation.

Wanting or wishing to be STO in an STS world = an STS desire! Yes?

Maybe that should be Catch 33? No, wait: Catch 35!

Putting it in words in an STS world using STS skewed language is fraught with the peril of misunderstanding.
(Note - on top of that, tomorrow, Mercury goes retrograde)

Not to be totally negative sounding, I am thinking that maybe "exercising a pure intention" sounds more STO-ish?
Or, choosing to exercise a pure intention with no anticipation or expectation just for the hell of it? (because I can)?

Other ideas:

Praying for divine mercy? (even this can sound STS-ish)
Surrendering to the divine will?
I like "it's my nature" too.

(warning: immediate left turn below)

But as for "evil" not advertising? All you have to do is flip on a TV set to see the STS agenda being broadcast 7/24 in High Definition living color.
Right on about wishful thinking regarding orientation. All you have to do is look at the SJW's! They are so right and good and superior in their minds, they act like they have the right to impose their will on everybody else. Oops! That's STS!

==================

Catch 35: Wanting or wishing to leave an STS world and enter an STO world for personal betterment is by nature STS and results in staying in the STS world.
:lol: ;D :P :( :cry: :huh: :mad: :scared:

When we look at history and the way the human brain works, we see that the default condition is indeed STS. To survive, the human brain has developed the ability to modify/rewrite memories in order to justify it's decisions in order to move forward. This is STS wishful thinking at it's deepest, that is the default mode to survive and move on in this world.

On the extreme side, a psychopath constantly rewrites their inner narrative in order to justify their actions in the "now" to get what they want. But it happens at all costs, without a limit. There's no end to what they want/need, unlike a normal human which can stop after some point of satisfaction.

Catch-22 indeed when we think about how our brains work even if we have good intentions.

To want to be STO is complicated to fathom. I don't think we can truly understand it on this level, as the C's said we are still STS while we are here.

Ra says an interesting thing about the harvest here:
16.39 Questioner: I am assuming it is not necessary for an individual to understand the Law of One to go from third to fourth density. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.

16.40 Questioner: That is a very important point. I used the wrong word. What I meant to say was I believe that it was not necessary for an entity to be consciously aware of the Law of One to go from third to fourth density.
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

The psychology books and learning about history are useful to learn what about STS makes it the default state that we are in. As Ra said above, we learn to realize that we don't understand! Realizing that is in itself helpful to follow "non anticipation" that the C's mentioned.

It's a personality trait; a need more than a 'want'. To me a it's a preference or a more accurately a predisposition.
It's the internal and external tension between wild abandon and ordered, measured awareness.

A constant battle of the splintered soul fighting to reunite, if you will.

From a young age it was evident to me that there was a difference.

Not until I was into my teens did I discover the difference between 'personality' and how people changed faces as needed, versus the underlying character of people.

That they needed to change their 'personality' to suit how to interact with the world they perceived was astonishing.

I wondered why they needed to do so.

Its less limiting on many levels I believe you can go farther in knowledge if you are STO more to learn and you have the openness the ability to learn more. With STS you are restricted in many ways in many areas of growth.

Azur said:
From a young age it was evident to me that there was a difference.

Not until I was into my teens did I discover the difference between 'personality' and how people changed faces as needed, versus the underlying character of people.

That they needed to change their 'personality' to suit how to interact with the world they perceived was astonishing.

I wondered why they needed to do so.

I think it has nothing to do with a conscious choice. It is, at least partially, the mechanical acting out of a sub-conscious urge for self-preservation generated from the times as a child that you/I/we/them were "shut down" and reprimanded for saying something thought to be an innocent, honest, genuine self-expression. That stuff gets imprinted and acted out later in life from the "decisions" made such as: "It not safe to really be who you are", or "If I am honest, I run the risk of being censured."or "I don't want a confrontation because I know if I say what I really think, it will be offensive and alter the relationship". OF course this is all ironic because if you can't "be yourself" well, what the heck kind of relationship is it? (and is it one worth sacrificing being genuine?)

On the other hand it represents external consideration.

As insensitive teenage boys, it was easy (and fun and funny but also hurtful) to "talk trash", tease, be outrageously honest. (although, in retrospect, we were probably only being genuine to the false personality, if that is even possible!)

But really, I temper what I say around my vegan friends. On some level it would feel great to say "God, your a stupid brainwashed idiot". That would be genuine. But it wouldn't serve any real good purpose but to alienate them. After all, it is their choice to be stupid, malnourished, brainwashed idiots if they want.

AND... then there is the idea that the first impulse is who we really are... but.... is that really so?

I came to comprehend the concept of STO vs STS with this observeration:

Say, instead of being human, you are a single cell to an organ host, let’s say it’s a organ in a mammal. Let’s pretend your a cell that is part of the lungs, or the heart, or some other vital organ. Anyway, your life at this point is all about that organ, every other cell you know is focused on making the organ what it is with you. It’s like a utopia! Everyone is happy...

But wait! Suddenly you some how become more aware of your nature as a cell. You suddenly understand your part of an organ and there is this great complex system beyond your designation. You heard rumours of the Brain and the Eyes! But alas your stuck with this menial task as a cell in a single organ. Your stuck and you can only pay attention to the wild tales and stories of these other parts.

Knowing this your life as a cell seems small. And some how your designation as a working part of this organ is just not fulfilling and ... you suddenly know ‘want’ and ‘wanting’. You have desires as result of this awareness.

You’ve heard rumours that cells can break away! You can escape the prison! What do you do?

The last time a cell broke away the host became sick! You shouldn’t do that it’s dangerous. But who cares? How is this entire host your responsibility as a single cell?

Imho - How you consider the worth of this cell vs the cell’s host is more telling if you what you ‘want’ out of the concept of being STO or STS.

You’re either a cell of the greater organism or you are the greater organism who is imprisoned to circumstances beyond your control. But it’s up to you to control whether the organ that hosted you and gave you life lives or not.

Wishing is STS concept. For me, STO is natural thing to do and it comes by itself by doing things effortlessly.

I agree that wanting to be STO because it will make life easier is STS. But there are some practical benefits to being STO.

Session Date: December 9th 2017

(Ark) It's not clear, but among the physicists that were talking a lot about paranormal and vacuum, there was this CIA guy Puthoff. And the CIA is still studying this subject. How much did they progress? Is it in military use, or is it too fragile and depends on consciousness and so on?

A: They are frustrated by inconsistency of results. They do not realize the implications of STS vs STO on information in the vacuum.

Q: (Arky) Okay, I'm done.

(L) Well, I want to ask: What are the implications of STS vs STO on the vacuum?

A: STS is constrictive and inhibits flow.

Q: (Pierre) Since their project is based on STS motivations, it doesn't work very well because the foundation is decoding in interaction with information field and it doesn't flow.

A: Yes

I think this flow leads naturally to true happiness. (I recall the C's mentioning true happiness somewhere, but it's impossible to find anything in the transcripts. I think the greys control the search function.)

But if your intentions reflect a complete lack of concern for the self then your interest in flow and happiness is solely for the benefit of others.

But if your intentions reflect a complete lack of concern for the self then your interest in flow and happiness is solely for the benefit of others.

Is it even possible in 3D reality to have an intention with complete lack of concern for the self?
Wouldn't a seeming complete disregard for oneself give evidence of some underlying yearning for annihilation, and thus be basically STS?

Well you can’t give what you don’t have. Can’t explain what you don’t know. Can’t build without the needed skill, etc. As long as we are in a state of duality of self and others, which is pretty much the case until 7th density, you cannot take self our of the equation. STO means service to self through others. But it also can mean service to others through self in certain circumstances. This is not to be confused with an STS distortion of this, since it distorts a lot of things. They can say “we are all one” so by serving myself I serve others, which isn’t true, it ignores the necessary duality and pretends it’s 7th density already. They also could say well by serving self at others’ expense I inadvertently serve others because the pain I put others through serves as a lesson and a challenge that strengthens them. I mean sure it may do that, and perhaps in a universal sense this could be one essential function STS fulfills - it creates suffering which acts as a catalyst for growth, at least sometimes, and perhaps in those cases this is indeed helpful and necessary.

But this is inadvertent - it doesn’t change that you are STS, and it’s more the universe that creates the condition where your nature results in a benefit - you play no direct part in this except as a rock that falls on someone’s head and they discover gravity that way. STO would simply teach about gravity. And if someone isn’t asking or is too dense, then sure perhaps the universe will bring them into a situation with STS which will create the necessary suffering the leads to learning - but that need not be your job as STO, there will never be a lack of STS to fill the need, and it would be self delusion to think by becoming STS you’re still STO.

What I mean by “service to others through self” is simply being conscious of the fact that you cannot take self out of the equation. You cannot benefit others without also benefiting yourself. But you also sometimes have to focus on self - meditate, read, ask questions, overcome laziness or other mechanical inclinations, develop discipline. Then use that to benefit others, keeping your eye on the goal, which is everyone - self and others included, neither being more or less important in the grand scheme of things. Sure sometimes you sacrifice yourself when someone else is in need. But in the long term, grand scheme of things, growth happens concurrently, and self is taken along for the ride and cannot stagnate if it is to remain useful to others.

So why do I “want” to be STO? Because it’s the only state where everyone consciously works towards the growth of everyone. I don’t want my benefit to others to only be inadvertent, as a painful catalyst for their growth. I want it to be a conscious mutually beneficial interaction from both sides. Plus, those who most need a painful growth catalyst tend to only need it because it kinda “forces” growth on them, they’re probably not striving towards it already, and so the universe presents them with greater and greater pain as a result of their stubborn ignorance. So as an STS being, my main interaction would be other STS beings or stubbornly ignorant people that need suffering to grow. What a drab existence! I’d be surrounded by either scheming liars and manipulators or fools (the latter being at the receiving end of my STS machinations that need the rock on their heads so to speak).

Who wants those groups as company anyway? Nah, I’ll take honest genuine caring people and strive to be the same to them. I love being helpful to others. It’s pretty depressing otherwise! So yeah it kinda sounds like a selfish reason to be STO, but I think no more selfish than is necessary, perhaps just selfish enough to be “service to self through others”, which seems to be just the right amount!

Is it even possible in 3D reality to have an intention with complete lack of concern for the self?

Probably not, but that's not a bad thing, in fact, it's a necessary thing because we live in a realm where you have to choose what we would like to become, which requires a focus on the self. So the idea that we can't be completely STO isn't even relevant here.

Wouldn't a seeming complete disregard for oneself give evidence of some underlying yearning for annihilation, and thus be basically STS?

Yearning for annihilation is more likely the end result of supreme focus on oneself. Think of it this way. When you are totally consumed with yourself, everything that is not exactly the same as you is an 'annoyance' because it requires you to consider that 'other' and the differences. So the STS mindset ultimately seeks to obliterate everything that is 'other'. That eventually just leaves you in an empty universe. At that point, probably, you start to annoy yourself, and ultimately seek 'non existence' of anything because that way there is complete 'peace'.

The STO perspective where there is no regard for the self, does not mean there is no you, but that you focus only on everything that is not you, because you can and you choose to, probably because it is more interesting. After all, infinite creation is more interesting than non-existence.

Wishing is STS concept. For me, STO is natural thing to do and it comes by itself by doing things effortlessly.

The term "STS" can be exchanged for 'materialism' or the 'material universe', and "STO" can be exchanged for 'non-physical existence'. Once you've learned enough about material existence, and all its limitations and struggle and suffering, you naturally start to wonder about non-material existence, which probably makes you 'eligible' for a reality that is at least partly based on non-physical existence, assuming such a thing exists (which is apparently does because it is discernible even at our level of gross materialism). What such an existence actually looks and feels like....well, apparently we have to wait and see!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom