Would you mind?

Brewer

Jedi Master
G'day All On the Forum

I've only read book one of The Wave, High Strangenes and half of two so far and have regularly come to this site to have a peek. There is so much information!

After all my experiences The Wave rings true, looking forward to reading the rest. Answers some questions raises many more.

If you would indulge me I'd like to ask some questions regarding my spontaneously remembered experiences, I would greatly appreciate your feedback. I have searched for info on these experiences but sorting it all out is difficult.

I'll start with this one...

In the early 90s while in my mid 20s I had a couple of spontaneous flashback memories of a tall tan 'Whitley Strieber' grey inserting a long thin needle into my left side of my scrotum with the accompanying agony one would expect. It seemed it was aiming for the Epididymis of my left testicle and got it. Boy did it get it!

The Epididymis is a structure that stores sperm. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epididymis

As a teenager I often remember waking with a puncture wound on the left side of my scrotum and a sore left testicle, I put it down to insect bites and puberty.

In December 95 I went to hospital to have a now very swollen left testicle checked out, the doctor performed an ultra sound. He found a hydrocele, a fairly common and usually harmless condition.

He also discovered that my Epididymis and the testicle tissue immediately surrounding it was filled with needle marks, he said that someone had been using my left testicle as a pin cushion! He said they were recent and could not find any evidence of needle marks in my scrotum, it was as if the needle passed through it without leaving a mark. He asked me how I got them, I said I didn't know, of course, I did by then but I couldn't tell him.

A few days later I underwent surgery, the doctors said that they saw needle marks in that region and couldn't believe it when I said I didn't know how they got there. They said to do such would be agony. Well it was!

Since 95 I've not found any puncture marks down there. 95 was the year I made a concerted effort to resist them.

About two years ago I had another scan, no needle marks. A little over one year ago I had a spontaneous flashback where I was sitting on a table naked with my legs out in front of me and my left hand defensively cupping my genitals. I'm hunched over snarling at my abductors somewhere in the gloom. A wand appears from the gloom and I flinch as it draws near, it touches my upper left arm where it joins the shoulder. The pain is tremendous, it paralyses and numbs my arm from shoulder to fingertips and I lose control over it, the pain is similar to an electrical shock but worse. This flashback is probably from my early 20s.

Questions....

According to the Cs the tall tan 'Strieber grey' doesn't exist, it's one of four types of 'alien' that I've seen. I've seen the 'Strieber grey' since I was about two to three years old. Are the 'Strieber' greys' just screen memories? Are these regular humans doing this? I've seen at least one middle aged man performing procedures on a teenaged boy.

My abductions seem very physical to me, as you can see they leave physical marks. The Cs say that most abductions are rarely physical. How rare? Do those who are chosen for physical abduction usually physically abducted when they are taken?

Was I in 3D or 4

They also say that the sperm taken is used as a form of medicine, do they use the re-molecularized version or the actual physical stuff? I assume the pain they inflict is just the icing on the cake when they take their 'medicine'.

Their methods of control seem very basic in some ways too, by inflicting excrutiating pain, they use a cattle prod more or less. Maybe it was just me, I've always tried to fight em off.

Thanks everyone and take care.

Brewer

I guess it's rather difficult for anyone here to know for sure, if you've been physically abducted, or if your flashback memories is some sort of screen memory, or if it's all your own imagination.
Personally, if I had needlemarks ANYwhere on my body, that I couldn't account for, I'd be FREAKING out. You seem rather calm about it? I could be wrong.

Allow me to post a link for you http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=891, this explains something about abductions.

I hope you'll eventually figure out what has happend to you.

Helle said:
I guess it's rather difficult for anyone here to know for sure, if you've been physically abducted, or if your flashback memories is some sort of screen memory, or if it's all your own imagination.
Personally, if I had needlemarks ANYwhere on my body, that I couldn't account for, I'd be FREAKING out. You seem rather calm about it? I could be wrong.

Allow me to post a link for you http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=891, this explains something about abductions.

I hope you'll eventually figure out what has happend to you.

Thanks Helle

I was freaking out a little while watching the screen (it seemed to bring back buried memories that I still can't remember clearly) but the doc doing the scan was freaking out more! Thanks for the link, I read it a few days ago. Much that has happened to me is described in other literature, engineered relationships, bruising, nordics and the sex with alien bit. I has been nasty but I've learned a lot and I'm not going to let them get me down. Going away for a few days, catch you round.

Back
Top Bottom