Would maintaining population numbers = more evolved humans?

ScioAgapeOmnis

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I had this random thought. Souls tend to get wiser as they reincarnate and learn lessons. So theoretically every generation "should" get wiser and better as souls recycle into new bodies with more and more experience - assuming they stick around on this planet. But it doesn't seem to be the case. Every generation appears to have generally the same range of humans - from really "new kid on the block" to rather advanced and wise. Why is that? One thought I had is maybe the exponentially growing human population makes it more difficult to just recycle and advance as a group?

If you had a an initial group of a few million human souls, and the population stayed that way, it may get better as time goes on. But when over a couple of decades the population blew up to 8 billion, all the experienced Earthly souls can't fill all the new slots. Where do the souls for the new slots come from? Maybe from other places in the universe, but perhaps they are also filled in by new 3rd densities from our own animals. Souls from other planets, even if advanced, may not be a great fit and require adjustment - depending on how similar those planets are. So they may be wise and experienced, but perhaps somewhat maladjusted in other ways - in extreme cases like idiot savants or something.

It's just an idea - that perhaps it's more preferable for karmic and familiarity reasons to have the souls recycle back to the same planet whenever possible. But if that planet keeps exponentially blowing up in population, you gotta bring either newbies or "foreigners" to fill the slots. Of course that has benefits as well - the newbies gotta start somewhere, and foreigners may bring fresh ideas and stuff, so we can't just be a closed system either.

But still, the question I have is - if the planet's population was to stay largely constant or grow relatively slowly over time, would it allow for each generation to actually become wiser than the last, as all the new bodies could be filled mostly with the same souls recycling back in? We could still have newbies and foreigners but maybe not too many all at once.

I mean uncontrolled immigration causes all kinds of chaos/havoc on this planet - stability, culture, and tradition can't take root when this happens. I'm just wondering if a similar dynamic happens at a soul level when a population grows too fast requiring massive soul immigration.

And a related question - IF the above theory has any validity, what would happen if the PTB "culled" the population as they seem to want to do? Wouldn't it mean there would suddenly be far fewer new humans to incarnate into, making it easier to just get all the most advanced souls into those new slots? And if the new generation is full of the most advanced souls - wouldn't that change the whole world in a generation - but not in the way the PTB want? They can't control the most evolved humans - imagine if that's suddenly everybody because there's no room for newbies or foreigners anymore? They think they can reduce our numbers and control what's left, but this is at least one way it could completely bite them in the ass if they try just that.

Last edited:
A Canadian journalist, Tara Henley, interviews the documentary film maker, Steven J. Shaw, of a film about a collapse of births around the world. We have tons of old people but around 30% of women are not becoming mothers. ScioAgapeOmnIs, saying if culling was happening, wouldn't reducing number of children born put the limit to the incarnation of souls more adept at living wisely? Seeing this article and your post almost in the same breath is verging on weirdly synchonistic.

I don't think Shaw's analysis is completely accurate, he focuses on anxiety about the economic shocks that makes people wait (too long) to have kids. It's the media narrative of the last 40 years or longer about what makes a 'happy' life (self-fulfillment without kids? consumerism?) and now the effects of the mRNA shots. So there have been at least three forces to reduce childbearing and Shaw's documentary, four years in the making and travelling through 24 countries, talks about how extraordinary the population demographic is.

Having a body for incoming souls seems to be getting less sure. The taking of battlefield bodies, spoken of in a transcript, to reanimate, and not for an STO purpose, looks like a strategy to really move to a prison planet Earth. No wonder we're expecting cataclysms of cleansing for the planet! Not a moment too soon, either. Moment = our variable perception of time.

There are researchers who analyze the economies and say that there is an impossible impasse approaching between tax paying adults and seniors and their support; Dr. David Martin and also Catherine Austin Fitts raise this.

Shaw sees population collapse within as little as two generations with recovery of population very difficult to impossible.

Note that his documentary, Birthgap — Childless World, which can be seen in part on Youtube at this point, was supposed to show at Cambridge in England and students protested, assuming it had to do with 'telling people they should have children', and it was initially cancelled.
Link to Substack article:

Transcript: Stephen J. Shaw

Basic ideas Shaw discusses.

Yes. I created the term "birth gap" to mean the gap between the number of old people that we need to support in society and the shrinking number of younger people that a society would expect to generate the taxes and income to support those older people. It's the gap that's the problem. It's not necessarily a case of whether a large or small population is a good or bad thing. It may well be that in the future, we have a smaller, stable population. But in the interim, we're going to have decades, generations, of this birth gap. With, frankly, too many older people to support.
and this:
In the 1960s in the UK, the most common time to have a child was early 20s. By the '90s, the most common time was the late 20s. For women, this is. These days, the most common time to have a child is the early 30s. This is where we hit the fertility window. This is where things become less certain, for multiple factors.

I think it is important to understand the apparent slow or low level of incarnated souls at this time (I am referring to the vast majority that wallows in physicality, as they have apparently always done in what we know of in history). the fact of not trying to see the matter linearly.

The soul when incarnating can choose the space/time that best suits its needs.

You can choose to incarnate then in Caesar's Rome if that is what you need in your next incarnation.

But still, the question I have is - if the planet's population was to stay largely constant or grow relatively slowly over time, would it allow for each generation to actually become wiser than the last, as all the new bodies could be filled mostly with the same souls recycling back in? We could still have newbies and foreigners but maybe not too many all at once.
Maybe a population's size has little to do with its level of advancement. Many factors can directly or indirectly influence the number of beings on a planet:
  1. Soul groups.
  2. Type of realm (STS or STO).
  3. Psychic hygiene of the planet.
  4. Multiple incarnations at once.
  5. Graduation of 2D beings to 3D within Grand Cycle.
  6. Graduation of 3D beings to 4D within Grand Cycle.
  7. Incarnation of higher density beings on lower density planes (special STO mission).
  8. Galactic catastrophes requiring planet migrations.
We are missing half the story, as we don't really know how STO beings handle reproduction in a STO realm (without massive interference from dark STS beings). Are they having a lot of babies, knowing that no STS being can 'infiltrate' due to their FRV? Or do they prefer giving their attention to only one child? Do most of them even have the 'drive' to have children at all?

Also, a greater number of reincarnations does not necessarily imply a more advanced being (because souls can stagnate or digress), so I think it's difficult to answer your question generally—a lot of variables would have to be 'set in stone,' which may not be possible.

Interesting question ...

Maybe one clue is what information Spiritists have transmitted - our world is a lower, more 'upleasant' one, most other worlds are more advanced and 'nicer' to live on. As an individual soul progresses, they will go to other worlds that is better suited to their increased knowledge and spiritual state (so the top gets creamed off constantly). So on one hand we have new 'inexperienced' souls joining the Earth Club, and others moving away. And the fact that the population has increased overall may also shift the overall experience towards the crappier end.

To me it seems that the role of the Earth is to hone the skills and experiences of the lower humans - the environment is quite adequately set up for that, wouldn't you agree? Maybe after eons, when the pool of lower souls has somewhat lessened (if that is at all possible), the overall experience on this planet should also increase. This is in fact what the Spiritists have said, that over time, the planet tends to get better - but what does 'over time' mean? From the Cs we know that their notion of 'soon' is quite different to ours, and it may be the same here. Or the action moves somewhere else, for whatever reasons.

This of course is all pure speculation - just thought I'd throw that in here.

Fourth Turning and Secular Cycle theories would suggest that successive generations actually get stupider, not wiser, although this may be in the context of a greater learning achieved by all, and is less dependent on population size than the availability of "good times" in a society that create the conditions for plentiful breeding. So I see population size as more an effect than a cause, at this point.

The C's have mentioned that "psychic hygiene" is the most important factor re: the carrying capacity of the planet, and it certainly looks that way to me.

I mean uncontrolled immigration causes all kinds of chaos/havoc on this planet - stability, culture, and tradition can't take root when this happens. I'm just wondering if a similar dynamic happens at a soul level when a population grows too fast requiring massive soul immigration.
Again, back to front. I don't think population growth has anything to do with "soul immigration". It's more likely that, in plentiful conditions for soul growth (ie. learning lessons), the population can rapidly expand. In conditions of difficulty or "advanced lessons", population may contract or even out.

what would happen if the PTB "culled" the population as they seem to want to do? Wouldn't it mean there would suddenly be far fewer new humans to incarnate into, making it easier to just get all the most advanced souls into those new slots?
Or the advanced souls would simply reincarnate elsewhere as a result of needing different lessons. According to Gurdjieff, souls can incarnate anywhere in the Universe. If that's the case, then "advanced" souls may be here at this time not so much for any purposes of their own, but to assist the Earth and the "less advanced" souls through the Realm Border Crossing.

Personally, I don't think the PTB can "cull the population", at least not without the help of 4D STS. That's simply attributing too much power and agency to them, when their position looks much more precarious at this point. I mean, the WEF can't even get their plans fully implemented in the ponerized US. For them to depopulate the whole planet looks like too tall an order to me.

Of course, the wildcard is 4D STS making a direct appearance. If that happens, all bets are off, although my money is still on the C's statement that even 4D STS will ultimately fail.

Back
Top Bottom