Wonderful tonight... (testing my new microphone)

Mililea, it's so beautiful to see you, feel the emotion, hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes. So hard to sing when we feel such powerful emotions and memories are flooding through us. I know it is a big thing to put yourself out there like this but it is a beautiful offering and honouring of the love you have for your beloved Stefan.

You look beautiful, such a kindness, sweetness and strength in your face (and by the way, your hair looks fantastic, love the new 'do'!). You are moving gradually into new beginnings... every day, new gifts and experiences, new steps and pathways to explore - but always we journey with awareness and gratitude for the path we have traversed and lovingly shared with others, in consciousness and light.

It's not really 'goodbye', in the broad scheme of things... because really, there is no such thing...
perhaps instead to think along the lines of 'fare thee well... until we meet again'.
And you will, darling sister. :hug2:

IMHO, Stefan is so happy for you, and delighted at the way you are finding your way forward, gaining strength every day. 💕

A dear friend :hug2:gave me a great microphone and I tried it out a bit. This time I even played the guitar myself (which I haven't done in what feels like 100 years - I don't know why myself right now).
I am so grateful for the inspiration I got from the new microphone. I could jump in the air. It's a night and day difference from my old one.
Singing just inspires my soul :love:
(I only chose the song because it has simple guitar chords :whistle:)

PS: I'm working on the operation of the low E-string :lol:
Dear Mililea. Thank you for this. Truly beautiful. As for me, I'm afraid I can't progress through more than the first verse without the tears flowing. My husband of 20 years used to play Clapton on his guitar and I sometimes sang for him. He died in 2020. We were divorced in 2013 due to his drug and alcohol problem. Tried to keep it together for the kids, but it affected all of us. He was always the smartest man in the room, but, unfortunately, had too much "faith" in "trusting the science." It was ruled a heart attack, but there was no autopsy because the family believed it was drugs. If I had one question for the C's, it would be: Was it the vax? We never stop loving those we have lost. I think grief goes to a place in us where we tuck away because the pain is too much to bear. Condolences to all those here that have lost loved ones. Keep singing, beautiful! :)

Thank you for all your heartwarming words... :-[ it means so much to me. If you sing a song a lot of times and work on a video and hear it again and again, you lose your opinion at some point. You find little mistakes with every time you work on it or you see it. Sometimes it is really a burden to be something like a perfectionist in such things... :headbash:I let it go at some point... But I must say, that I like it how it is now... except all the wrinkles and signs of my age in the video :lol: Big hugs to you all... and I wonder what song comes next to me...

Back
Top Bottom