Women Who Love Psychopaths - Sandra L. Brown

Bo

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi guys,

I had a small favor to ask, I really have visited the biggest bookstores in my town, but none of them even heard of this book and don't have it, I even couldn't buy it from other dutch online book stores(like bol.com; bruna.com etc), because it didn't exist in their database.

And I can't buy it from amazon.com because I don't have any credit cards.

So I had a small favor to ask if anyone in the Netherlands (dutch people only!) with a credit card could buy the book for me from amazon.com, and I will then pay you back through direct debit,

I will pay you first ofcourse before you buy it.

I would really appreciate it!!

Coincidentally, the book is now available from the Red Pill Press online store: http://redpillpress.com/retail/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=58

There will probably be a discussion on the concepts in the book on the forum in the near future, so it will help to have read the book!

awesome timing!

One small question, I chose for the option Check/Money Order , does that mean i get some kind of paper with the book with the price written on it, which I then need to sign and post or something.

Or maybe if I go to the postoffice they will tell me what to do. :)

Thnx! AI!

P.S Why is there btw no paypal option, wouldn't that be easier in the future or something?

EDIT: Nevermind about the moner order,

Mail your payment to:
Red Pill Press
10020-100 Ave
Grande Prairie AB T8V0V3 Canada
(780) 539-5776
(866) 706-7455

So i gotta go to the postoffice to ask for some kind of paperstuff, a heck i will just give them the addres and stuff and they can probally work it out
sorry i'm really new to this money order, paying international and stuff.

Bo said:
EDIT: Nevermind about the moner order,

Mail your payment to:
Red Pill Press
10020-100 Ave
Grande Prairie AB T8V0V3 Canada
(780) 539-5776
(866) 706-7455

So i gotta go to the postoffice to ask for some kind of paperstuff, a heck i will just give them the addres and stuff and they can probally work it out

Yeah, a money order sent to the above address will do.

Back
Top Bottom