Woman clothed with the Sun?

User9955

A Disturbance in the Force
Transcript from September 09, 2000

"Then, you pointed out the leaves of the trees on this book. Later, when I read the book that was all about trees, it said that there was a need for someone of a certain bloodline to come along and free the dragon spawn. “None other than she can bring the pryf, or soul, up from the deep, no matter how they may make the serpents squirm. If she can hold her place in the gates of time.” You answered me “You cannot see?” It also says that this person with this certain bloodline has the duty of creating a bridge between man and the gods to open the doorways of time. You said to me that these things had explanations that were readily apparent.

Then, when I asked the question about this book and all the trees in it, that this was a clue given so that I would notice the things in this particular book, you said “certainly.” Now, having gone through all the shamanic stuff, all the information about the world tree, the world axis, and your remarks about building a staircase, which is another variation on the world axis or world tree, and having some kind of mission, and the mission being piercing the spider, which relates again to the world axis and the world tree, which one climbs one step at a time. Then, you talked about Jack and the Beanstalk, which is another example of the world tree. Over and over again we are having all these representations of trees which basically has something to do with some sort of destined action, and it is almost as though you are hinting that some person has to be physically tuned as a transducer of some sort to “stand in the gates of time,” for the rest of humanity. Then, you made the remark recently about lodestar. Well, there might have been a time in my life when I might have thought that it was me who could do something like that. And, if I ever did, maybe it was even ego thinking. However, I am getting a little old for that sort of thing, so I don’t really think that it is my role. But, I do think that there is somebody in the world whose role that is, and I would like to know if that is somebody we are supposed to be looking for, or that we are going to find this person?
A: Perhaps you shall find, or perhaps they will find you!"

I have been drawn back to this transcript on a few occasions and cannot seem to understand what is meant by "these things had explanations that were readily apparent. I do not understand what kind of soul would free a dragon spawn from the deep (STO or STS?) and for what purpose? I could see how becoming a bridge between mankind and the gods might be an STO thing to do although I'm not sure why it would be required but I don't understand the feering of the spawn and what it actually refers to. The lodestar reference could also be elucidated slightly. Do you have an interpretation of your own and could you obtain further clarification from the C's?

Hi User9955,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

User9955 said:

"Then, you pointed out the leaves of the trees on this book. Later, when I read the book that was all about trees, it said that there was a need for someone of a certain bloodline to come along and free the dragon spawn. “None other than she can bring the pryf, or soul, up from the deep, no matter how they may make the serpents squirm. If she can hold her place in the gates of time.” You answered me “You cannot see?” It also says that this person with this certain bloodline has the duty of creating a bridge between man and the gods to open the doorways of time. You said to me that these things had explanations that were readily apparent.

Then, when I asked the question about this book and all the trees in it, that this was a clue given so that I would notice the things in this particular book, you said “certainly.” Now, having gone through all the shamanic stuff, all the information about the world tree, the world axis, and your remarks about building a staircase, which is another variation on the world axis or world tree, and having some kind of mission, and the mission being piercing the spider, which relates again to the world axis and the world tree, which one climbs one step at a time. Then, you talked about Jack and the Beanstalk, which is another example of the world tree. Over and over again we are having all these representations of trees which basically has something to do with some sort of destined action, and it is almost as though you are hinting that some person has to be physically tuned as a transducer of some sort to “stand in the gates of time,” for the rest of humanity. Then, you made the remark recently about lodestar. Well, there might have been a time in my life when I might have thought that it was me who could do something like that. And, if I ever did, maybe it was even ego thinking. However, I am getting a little old for that sort of thing, so I don’t really think that it is my role. But, I do think that there is somebody in the world whose role that is, and I would like to know if that is somebody we are supposed to be looking for, or that we are going to find this person?

I have been drawn back to this transcript on a few occasions and cannot seem to understand what is meant by "these things had explanations that were readily apparent. I do not understand what kind of soul would free a dragon spawn from the deep (STO or STS?) and for what purpose? I could see how becoming a bridge between mankind and the gods might be an STO thing to do although I'm not sure why it would be required but I don't understand the feering of the spawn and what it actually refers to. The lodestar reference could also be elucidated slightly. Do you have an interpretation of your own and could you obtain further clarification from the C's?
First of all, thank you so much for finding this excerpt! I've been searching for this for quite a while now without success.

My current take on this is that we are the dragon spawn or more specifically what we acquired during the fall that made us sts. It is the ee program (in conjunction with diet and increase of knowledge) that allows the possibility for us to regain what we lost or to put it another way, lose what we acquired (stsness). Who/whatever this soul(s) is/are, may be needed as a sort of anchor or go between of sorts in order for the majority of those so inclined to be able to also become free of their own "spawn". Perhaps in this case the spawn can be seen as traumas and programs held together via attachments.

With the ee and other activities we are attempting to do on this forum, perhaps we are helping each other free themselves as well. Not only through the more easily seen networking but also on levels unseen - the freeing of negative energies. At the same time that these energies (for lack of a better word) are released, there is the intake of energies that put us in better alignment with sto. Perhaps as this lodestone enables the release, they also enable the intake which then filters down to the others. Really hope that makes sense. If not, let me know. :)

What does that quote have to do with "woman clothed with the sun"?

Laura said:
What does that quote have to do with "woman clothed with the sun"?

Well, the woman from the apocalypse for one and the paintings from William Blake http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Red_Dragon_Paintings kindda remind me of this story...If you don't wish to clarify this with further questions to the C's then please do not feel obliged, I was merely curious. Thanks anyway.

Woman of the Apocalypse refers to a character from the Book of Revelation 12:1-18:[3]
1 And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. 2 And being with child, she cried travailing in birth: and was in pain to be delivered. 3 And there was seen another sign in heaven. And behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns and on his heads seven diadems. 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to be delivered: that, when she should be delivered, he might devour her son. 5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with an iron rod. And her son was taken up to God and to his throne. 6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she had a place prepared by God, that there they should feed her, a thousand two hundred sixty days.

7 And there was a great battle in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon, and the dragon fought, and his angels. 8 And they prevailed not: neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And that great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, who seduceth the whole world. And he was cast unto the earth: and his angels were thrown down with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying: Now is come salvation and strength and the kingdom of our God and the power of his Christ: because the accuser of our brethren is cast forth, who accused them before our God day and night. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of the testimony: and they loved not their lives unto death. 12 Therefore, rejoice, O heavens, and you that dwell therein. Woe to the earth and to the sea, because the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, knowing that he hath but a short time.

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman who brought forth the man child. 14 And there were given to the woman two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the desert, unto her place, where she is nourished for a time and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. 15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth, after the woman, water, as it were a river: that he might cause her to be carried away by the river. 16 And the earth helped the woman: and the earth opened her mouth and swallowed up the river which the dragon cast out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was angry against the woman: and went to make war with the rest of her seed, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. 18 And he stood upon the sand of the sea.''

I am wondering if the C's could be asked again about this transducer? For some reason, its been on my mind lately...an actual person, if not Laura?

User9955 said:

[

Back
Top Bottom