Wild thoughts, or possibilites?

Al Today

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This morning, I was drinking coffee and enjoying a good smoke. Waiting for the sun to rise. While listening to the radio I noticed as usual, the MSM “informing” me as to why the price of a barrel of gas keeps rising, again... A constant drilling of lame excuses, yea? It’s always SOMETHING that keeps oil prices rising. I guess if they keep saying the same ole lame krap, people will actually believe that krap. Amazing how they keep coming up with new lame krap excuses. Amazing more people don’t see krap. I guess Joe SixPack ain’t gonna care until the price of beer goes up through the roof, or when beer is no longer available for purchase. Or the television don't work anymore... Or no more sports for DISTRACTION... Sorry about the commentary… Anyway, I thought, WHO could be to blame for this krap? Currently, as this human sack of flesh and water I am, I tend to think of a hierarchy where the big dog is on top of the pyramid with the lines of power reaching down to the cannon fodder and other useless eaters at the pyramid’s feet. So, WHO is to blame? Well, I thought maybe no one person. Maybe not even a group of people. What if, just perhaps, those greedy people making profit, those selfish "individuals", are plugged into a group consciousness, perhaps into some mystical web that could be called the predator’s mind? This predator mind, enforcing the emotion of greed. So perhaps this mass consciousness of the predator’s mind envelopes this BBM. A web that infects.. No, not infect, perhaps it is just available and naturally consumed by these engineered sacks of flesh and water. I think, one must be able to “think outside of the box”. Realize the biomechanical machines we call bodies are just that, a machine. A machine that is to be programmed as used as any other “tool” would be used. What is this “tool” for? I dunno… How to use this tool? I dunno… Who needs this tool? Again, I dunno for sure… I gotta say this is al pretty outlandish, but when all possibilities are to be considered, this may perhaps be one baby step closer.?.?.? At least if it be somewhat true, I won't be so suprised...

We have been given the predators mind. Pre-Adamic and Adamic man aside, we are part of the machine until we start to SEE it for what it is. The hard work is to LIVE, not be "prey" and follow the routine of the machine.

Back
Top Bottom