Why So Important No Concrete Core? (Quasi Psych & Techno Disinfo)

Christophera said:
han said:
You seem to equate "truth" with "life," but would that not be a shortcut? I can remember a statement that said: "The Universe is infinitely capable of taking care of itself." The question then would be; can we? And how could we do that?
A statement such as "The Universe is infinitely capable of taking care of itself." is a quasi facetious, new age evaluation which is correct only in the sense of the morphogenetic fields that organize our lives in a day to day fashion through dream states. There is rarely any rational considerations to this so it is limited. Hence the control over secret societies as they facilitate insertion of false logic into unconscious realms which are disabled from analysis.
Well, since the statement was made by C's in a session, I think that analyzing it without including the context would be foolish. The statement "the universe is infinitely capable of taking care of itself" was said as an answer to a specific question. And personally, I do think it can applied to someone's overall philosophy or attitude towards life.

So, I disagree when you say "there is rarely any rational considerations to this". I think you lack the context to truly understand the phrase. It's not quasi-facetious and definitely not a new age evaluation. Just the opposite, or so I think. The phrase, to me, means you are not focusing on external stuff and instead choose to Work on the internal Self. Let the universe do it's thing, and worry about fixing your machine.

Christophera said:
Being a person that is spiritually trained in nit picking for the "best" not just "good", I've learned that "good" is what protects life, not just subjective.
Why is protecting life is good? What if life needs to die to learn a lesson, or experience pain of various kinds? Would protecting life, at the cost of this life's ability to learn and grow, still be good? What if protecting one life endangers many others because of "who" you are protecting? How do you determine who to protect, when sometimes existance of one life means termination of another? You can't protect all life - life eats life.

Christophera said:
Of course deception could be used to protect life but it would always be a temporary deception because it would be eventually be okay to reveal the deception had been done after life was secured.
Would you protect any life for any reason though? Protect a psychopath from public exposure of his evil deeds? And you could say that about anything - deception is always temporary until the truth is learned, no one deceives when the deception serves no purpose. So you're basically saying it's wrong to deceive, unless it's temporary, and to protect life. But psychpaths deceive temporarily too - only as long as they need to protect their lives, and of their psychopathic buddies. If the lie is no longer necessary to "protect life", then they no longer care to maintain it. STO and STS can deceive to protect life, I think the difference is in the details - which life, for what reason, how/when to deceive, etc. There is a "rule of 3" that basically says that there's good, there's evil, and there's a specific situation that determines which is which. Protecting life can be evil in some situations, can be good in others. Deceiving can be good or bad too depending on situation, the context.

Christophera said:
My point with the core issue is that everything else is a distraction because the event cannot be explained adequately without the concrete core.
But it can't be explained adequately even with a concrete core. There are many things wrong with the official theory. Just look at the Pentagon for example, where a single picture is worth a 1000 words and really says it all.

Christophera said:
So Ruths mess is particuarly odious, and a distraction. Not a good one because it attempts to diminish an issue central to obtaining a vital truth that will protect life.
You define this issue as "central". And you say it will lead to a vital truth. But that is yet to be determined. What if it's really a distraction, and only leads to a lie, which ends up protecting the lives of those who perpetrated this event? Which life are you protecting?

Christophera said:
Being a person that is spiritually trained in nit picking for the "best" not just "good", I've learned that "good" is what protects life, not just subjective.
ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Why is protecting life is good? What if life needs to die to learn a lesson, or experience pain of various kinds? Would protecting life, at the cost of this life's ability to learn and grow, still be good? What if protecting one life endangers many others because of "who" you are protecting? How do you determine who to protect, when sometimes existance of one life means termination of another? You can't protect all life - life eats life.
Christophera said:
Of course deception could be used to protect life but it would always be a temporary deception because it would be eventually be okay to reveal the deception had been done after life was secured.
ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Would you protect any life for any reason though? Protect a psychopath from public exposure of his evil deeds? And you could say that about anything - deception is always temporary until the truth is learned, no one deceives when the deception serves no purpose. So you're basically saying it's wrong to deceive, unless it's temporary, and to protect life. But psychpaths deceive temporarily too - only as long as they need to protect their lives, and of their psychopathic buddies. If the lie is no longer necessary to "protect life", then they no longer care to maintain it. STO and STS can deceive to protect life, I think the difference is in the details - which life, for what reason, how/when to deceive, etc. There is a "rule of 3" that basically says that there's good, there's evil, and there's a specific situation that determines which is which. Protecting life can be evil in some situations, can be good in others. Deceiving can be good or bad too depending on situation, the context.
I understand all of your points, they are valid. Basically you have taken my statement out of context. It was a very general philosophical context that I did not make clear, so not your fault.

Your words outline the decision making processes that must be undertaken to determine exactly HOW life should be protected, WHEN and WHY. I will add you do a nice job of the many varied specifics we each must evaluate as we live our lives with a general intent to protect life in whatever way that may be, how why etc..

I would add that when the protection of life is done with knowledge, that WHAT KIND OF knowledge and HOW the knowledge protects and WHY underline my reason for the context I intended. The knowledge I end up focusing on is about our unconscious existence and how it must become conscious, after a very long time of being taboo, then unknown as it is now.

Christophera said:
My point with the core issue is that everything else is a distraction because the event cannot be explained adequately without the concrete core.
ScioAgapeOmnis said:
But it can't be explained adequately even with a concrete core.
That I can debate in a big way, because I know how the tower were built and in the knowing there were very good clues as to exactly what happened. It was built to demolish.

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11scenario.html

Add to this, I happen to have adequate experience in all the needed areas to be able to structure a scenario from the clues and other data that is not only adequate, it is complete.

Here is a message from a demolition contractor I recieved.

Subject: deception achieved
Date: May 24, 2006 10:43:27 PM PDT
To: argus1@earthlink.net

Awesome work, very well presented with great links. I am a demolition contractor for 30 years and it all fits and always believed this was the case.Now there needs to be the rest of the story.

People ridicule this message because of the date, April 1, 2006 it was posted at physorg.com, or accuse me of fabricating it, but I did not, nor did I with the above. They are both absolutely genuine, and I do believe Robertson authored this. Something about it speaks to the exact state of mind I would expect from him at this point.

Christophera is correct in stating that the Twin Towers were constructed with a concrete core. Although in my original design the core was to be a steel framed one that decision was overridden by Minoru Yamasaki the architect.

That core should have resisted the airplane impacts AND the fires. I have said nothing for four and a half years but can remain silent no longer. My belief is that only explosives could have caused WTC 1 & WTC 2 to collapse the way they did on September 11, 2001.

Leslie E. Robertson
Director Leslie E. Robertson Associates, R.L.L.P. and lead engineer of the World Trade Center

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
There are many things wrong with the official theory. Just look at the Pentagon for example, where a single picture is worth a 1000 words and really says it all.
I am a firm believer that the pentagon is a trap. I no longer argue it. Not because I do not see the evidence but because I see the mind controlled military people that will say to the end that they saw what they were told to see. This is a fortified face designed for us to throw ourselves against. When we argue with bluefaces with a denier and one of the military witnesses is brought up it's a done deal, we loose.

Christophera said:
So Ruths mess is particuarly odious, and a distraction. Not a good one because it attempts to diminish an issue central to obtaining a vital truth that will protect life.
ScioAgapeOmnis said:
You define this issue as "central". And you say it will lead to a vital truth. But that is yet to be determined. What if it's really a distraction, and only leads to a lie, which ends up protecting the lives of those who perpetrated this event? Which life are you protecting?
Our understanding of our unconscious cannot be a distraction. Our unconscious would love that we would be distracted from understanding it. (What Ruth works for.) The Id run amok blindfolding and lying to the Ego at every turn in the maze of life.

ScioAgapeOmnis, my friend, please do not ever consider the understanding of ourselves as a distraction.

Christophera said:
Our understanding of our unconscious cannot be a distraction. Our unconscious would love that we would be distracted from understanding it. (What Ruth works for.) The Id run amok blindfolding and lying to the Ego at every turn in the maze of life.

ScioAgapeOmnis, my friend, please do not ever consider the understanding of ourselves as a distraction.
Let me tell you what recently happened to a friend of mine and how I tried to explain it to her in terms of her subconscious or unconscious mind.... Which of course made no sense to her at all.

My friend is an overseas trained nurse. She comes from a culture where being dependant, submisive and accepting is considered a 'virtue' (particularly in a female). Imagine how difficult it is for her to adapt to a culture where exactly the opposite is required? Anyway she studies really hard for a year, passes a Uni conversion course and is lucky to get a position as a graduate nurse is a very presitgious city hospital.

She takes all her attitudes from her previous country with her and pays no attention to the seriousness of her new job or her responsibility to stick to proceedural requirements... for her own protection. These are backed up by legal requirements. She gets caught out making mistakes and decisions that nurses are not allowed to make. She gets given warnings and put on probation. This is devistating to her even though it is just proceedure and happens quite frequently. This is where things start to go haywire and her subconcious takes a hand. Consciously she was depressed, suicidal, angry and felt deeply humiliated. Afterall, how dare they do this to her. She was crying all the time and under an enoumous amount of pressure. This all happened last month, and because she was now under more constant scrutiny, the hospital started having more concerns, not just about her state of mind.

At the time she had a dream where she was doing a potassium 'push' and she thought that was odd because her teachers had always, always told her never do that. She promptly forgot the dream and went back to what at the time must have been a miserable existance.

One month later, and in the presence of an independent nurse educator she almost did exactly the thing she dreamt about earlier. She seemed genuinely surprised that the nurse educator would report a near miss like almost doing a potassium 'push'. I mean, lets face it, it could kill someone, so it can't be that important, right? The hospital sacked her and she will probably have to return overseas since she most likely will not be able to get another job in the same field here. She will not be able to get her residency or a decent job back home.

Her response to this calamity was really quite remarkable. She seemed actually quite happy and chirpy. I reminded her about the dream which she had forgotten and tried to tell her what a powerful influence our subconscious has over our actions. But to her, it wasn't concsious so it didn't really exist. Imo, her subconcious had 'forced' a situation where others had to take control from her and remove her from a situation she didn't like. She also had residual anger at not being allowed to go home on leave because of an administrative suff up. Now, she will probably be going home permanently.

I know this is off topic, but I disagree with your idea that I work to distract from unconsious (I've used subconsious here interchangably). It also gave the opportunity to complain about something that's been bugging me for a while! What are the odds of that!? Interesting timing.

Christophera said:
ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Our understanding of our unconscious cannot be a distraction.
I was not referring to our unconscious, but to the concrete core theory. What made you think I was talking about the former?

Christophera said:
Friend: a person you know well and regard with affection and trust

No offense but, I think we'd have to know each other a little better before either one of us is the other's "friend". And again, I was not talking about our understanding of ourselves, but to the concrete core theory. And again I'm curious, what made you think I was talking about our understanding of ourselves instead of the concrete core theory?

Also, with respect to the concrete core theory, how do you explain the following images?

http(colon slash slash)911research(dot)wtc7(dot)net/wtc/evidence/photos/gzimmed2.html
www(dot)thebeanblog(dot)com/photos/20030807NY02.jpg
http(colon slash slash)whyfiles(dot)org/shorties/113ptsd/images/first_tower.jpg

A statement such as "The Universe is infinitely capable of taking care of itself." is a quasi facetious, new age evaluation which is correct only in the sense of the morphogenetic fields that organize our lives in a day to day fashion through dream states. There is rarely any rational considerations to this so it is limited. Hence the control over secret societies as they facilitate insertion of false logic into unconscious realms which are disabled from analysis.
Umm... Ya. That's so not even intelligible.

Wikipedia said:
Sheldrake's theories, however, became popular in the new age field, where it attracted attention; chiefly due to its view of the "connectedness" of the world, as well as his being an example of a "real scientist" whose theories were being dismissed by the scientific establishment. In 1988 he followed up his earlier book with The Presence of the Past: A Field Theory of Life.
Personally, I THINK that Sheldrake was correct when discussing morphogenetic fields, and his theories were an excellent basis formany of my own ideas, but you seem to be making some weird connections with the above statement, and this dismissing a very profound truth. Then you sort of drift off into something about secret societies, it's wholly confusing. Robert Cialdini writes about what you are attempting to do, I encourage you to read his book Influence, Science and Practice. You have in this thread attempted, from what I read, to use 3 of his 6 weapons of influence. You have attempted 3) Social Proof, 4) Authority, and 5) Liking.

I also encourage you and the other readers of this thread to read Trance Formations by Bandler & Grinder. Further reading would be good, especially Sun Tzu's Art of War, also a reading of the 36 strategies would be very good.

Christophera said:
atreides said:
Umm... Ya. That's so not even intelligible.
Well I actually read the original 1962 version of "The Hundredth Monkey", not Ken Keyes version. The 23 biologists studying the Macaca Fuscata on the island of Koshima had a great deal to say about actuall daily behaviors which, in the end, they could only contribute to the dreamstate sharing, so it figures that you might not understand what I've written.

Wikipedia said:
Sheldrake's theories, however, became popular in the new age field, where it attracted attention; chiefly due to its view of the "connectedness" of the world, as well as his being an example of a "real scientist" whose theories were being dismissed by the scientific establishment. In 1988 he followed up his earlier book with The Presence of the Past: A Field Theory of Life.
atreides said:
Personally, I THINK that Sheldrake was correct when discussing morphogenetic fields, and his theories were an excellent basis formany of my own ideas, but you seem to be making some weird connections with the above statement, and this dismissing a very profound truth.
Yes, Sheldrake was onto something. The issue of "intelligible" comes up here. Are you trying to say I'm dismissing the truth of our unconscius dreamstate connection?

atreides said:
Then you sort of drift off into something about secret societies, it's wholly confusing. Robert Cialdini writes about what you are attempting to do, I encourage you to read his book Influence, Science and Practice. You have in this thread attempted, from what I read, to use 3 of his 6 weapons of influence. You have attempted 3) Social Proof, 4) Authority, and 5) Liking.
With a full understanding of somnambulism and the inherent natural telepathy that can occur therin, the occult conections of secret societies are shown to have a very deep purpose that is not controlled by time because of their oral histories. The unconscious does not know time directly although it can =keep track of it but it has no real meaning. Those oral histories are the tools of ancient sun worship. which has been removed from the knowledge base of the modern world, so the confusion is accepted and understood.
What the reference of "weapons of influence" relates to I can only guess and appear out of place here.

atreides said:
I also encourage you and the other readers of this thread to read Trance Formations by Bandler & Grinder. Further reading would be good, especially Sun Tzu's Art of War, also a reading of the 36 strategies would be very good.
Is there a fascination with war here as indicated with the automatic application of "weapons" above? What I'm trying to do is about understanding, not conflict.

Primarily understanding how hidden knowledge of the unconscious is involved in the creation of 9-11. This is more important than anything I can concieve of. An imperative for our futures if what I've learned about the elimination of oral histories and sun worship is true.

If it is true, our planet will experience a massive earthquake or vulcanism between the 20th of this month and the 26th.

On edit: The quake I though might happen did not, which is good, in one way, and in another it is bad as now a new clue as to the cycle of quakes that may be the BIG event of the millenium, is needed.

Hello Christophera, thanks for answering my questions..

I had a lot to think about, therefore my reaction is a little late.

Are you, by any chance, a Mason yourself? You sound like someone who has a lot of loose knowledge, but doesn't know how to understand it.

On your webpage, you write the following:

Christophera said:
http:(doubleslash)algoxy(dot)com/psych/whatis9-11disinfo-conclude.html

Conclusions Defining Disinformation Propagation and the Mental Performance It Relies On.. Where does it come from? Effective Disinfo = Support For The Impossible with Ignorance of the obvious.

All of the above are aspects of mental performance or behavior. Our behaviors are controlled by our unconscious mind most often. When our conscious mind controls our behaviors they are often seen as logical or rational. irrational or illogical behaviors can accurately be seen as unconscious.
Well, that would be some theory Jung would be proud of!

Seriously though, I think that consciousness, ratio, logic and behaviour cannot be equated that easily. Disinformation, according to Wikipedia, can take the following forms:

Wikipedia said:
Unlike propaganda or the Big Lie technique designed to engage emotional support, disinformation is designed to manipulate the audience at the rational level by either discrediting conflicting information or supporting false conclusions. A third technique of concealing facts, or censorship is also used if the group can affect such control. When channels of information cannot be completely closed, they can be rendered useless by filling them with disinformation, effectively lowering their signal-to-noise ratio.
When I read your site, I have the impression that the signal-to-noise relation is kinda low...

Christophera said:
http:(doubleslash)algoxy(dot)com/psych/whatis9-11disinfo-actions.html

Effective Disinfo = Support For The Impossible

Or

Ignorance of the obvious.

The obvious is; the backwards sequence of the towers fall. The first tower hit, hit hardest, burnt the worst falls last. (Okay, the first tower, which, seemingly, had sustained the most damage, falls second.)

Backwards, particularly if fire was supposed to bring the towers down.(?? - What do you mean here? Particulary backwards? Or particulary weird?)

The obvious is; that a structure with perimeter bearing walls will fall in the direction of the damaged wall and the towers did not.(Okay, I think I can follow.. if a structure has perimeter bearing walls, but I do not see how that could be possible in the WTC.)

The obvious is; that IF remote control existed, it would be used to make sure the above 2 inconsistencies do not exist, but they do.(Now you lost me - you do not sound obvious to me... not in the slightest. Remote control exists... it is used in some toy cars, as well as other stuff. Like remote controlled aircraft. Or remote demolition? But what does it have to do with the above "inconsistencies"? Why are you sure how a demolition would take place?)

Have you ever heard those simple obvious factors put together before? Perhaps, ..... they are obvious. If you have not, then WHY?
For me, it is very difficult to understand what you are trying to tell here.. it doesn't sound all that obvious to me. Here is something I do not understand, either:

Christophera said:
I am a firm believer that the pentagon is a trap. I no longer argue it. Not because I do not see the evidence but because I see the mind controlled military people that will say to the end that they saw what they were told to see. This is a fortified face designed for us to throw ourselves against. When we argue with bluefaces with a denier and one of the military witnesses is brought up it's a done deal, we loose.
What is the point of your comment? Where is the "trap"? You do not argue the Pentagon, or that it is a trap? And you do not argue it, not because you do not see the evidence? Which evidence? The evidence that a Boeing 757 flew into the Pentagon? I can see no evidence for this, either. But that doesn't refrain me to shut up about it.
Why are you afraid it is a "done deal" when a military witness is brought up? Maybe I cannot see your train of thought, or maybe you try to convince people that they cannot compete in "telling truth" with a mind controlled military witness? In that case; nice try, but no cigar. I still think that the Pentagon strike is the weakest link in the "911 Arab hijacking organized from a cage" stuff.

When I read this

Christophera said:
ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Christophera said:
That I can debate in a big way, because I know how the tower were built and in the knowing there were very good clues as to exactly what happened. It was built to demolish.

http:(doubleslash)algoxy(dot)com/psych/9-11scenario.html

Add to this, I happen to have adequate experience in all the needed areas to be able to structure a scenario from the clues and other data that is not only adequate, it is complete.
alarm bells begin to ring. Why? Because someone who states he has all the complete data and proceeds to "verify" this with some email quote he may or may not have received, I am not inclined to believe blindly.

There is one more thing; you talked about an "unconscious alliance." I take it that you meant this:

Christophera said:

Logically it can be seen that support for the nukes, scalar beam weapons or other suggested methods of removing 47 1,300 foot towers nearly identically just do not have justification in available facts. Those theories are never the less gaining popularity as time passes and are promoted by various individuals for various reasons. Some promoted innocently others perhaps not.

The disinformation campaign that has raged for years finally gives a possible reason to an old mystery

WHY?.

Mkultra

.http:(doubleslash)en(dot)wikipedia(dot)org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA

How could mkultra be involved?

The purposes of the covert CIA program violating US law, the programs purposes as stated have never been determined.

Children involved by the program would now be of an influential age to work on behalf of the infiltration that conducted 9-11. There are 2 areas directly related to 9-11 where mkultra could play a pivotal role.

1. Creating people that would be unable to utilize information rationally regarding 9-11 and be obsessed with opposing information of 9-11 showing government involvement.

2. Creating people that could believe the US government were involved but were completely unable to accept that the towers had a concrete core.

There is a third area that could generally protect the secrecy that intelligence agencies operate with which could be helpful to containing secrets in the future. If mkultra had focused on creating people that were only able to believe that mind control could be effected by electronic means (psychotronics) then the organize methods of narcohypnosis and hypnosis could be effectively pushed into the background. Mkultra documents that were discovered indicated that electronic means of effecting some influence on the mind were experimented with. None of the experiments actually indicate that there were successes with psychotronics but today there are entire yahoo groups and bulletin boards where the participants cannot, and will not consider that more natural means of hypnosis absolutely established as existent by anthropology and psychology or archeology can create mind control.
While I do not deny the existence of mind control, I find that you are quite personal in your belief that people who do not take your word for it that "the towers had a concrete core", are mind controlled by the MkUltra project...

han said:
Hello Christophera, thanks for answering my questions..

I had a lot to think about, therefore my reaction is a little late.

Are you, by any chance, a Mason yourself? You sound like someone who has a lot of loose knowledge, but doesn't know how to understand it.
No. I was raised by Indigenous Americans. They know the Masons and their uses of knowledge of the unconscious mind very well. I understand the unconscious very well and have a great deal of evidence for all aspects of my understanding. Essentually the Masons have been forced into levels of secrecy that have not been good for them or the societies they have structured. Sad, and mostly it has been the peoples fear and indolence over generations since the Magna Carta. The Masons themselves are not the problem, the secrecy they were forced into IS the problem.

han said:
On your webpage, you write the following:
Christophera said:

Conclusions Defining Disinformation Propagation and the Mental Performance It Relies On.. Where does it come from? Effective Disinfo = Support For The Impossible with Ignorance of the obvious.

All of the above are aspects of mental performance or behavior. Our behaviors are controlled by our unconscious mind most often. When our conscious mind controls our behaviors they are often seen as logical or rational. irrational or illogical behaviors can accurately be seen as unconscious.
han said:
Well, that would be some theory Jung would be proud of!

Seriously though, I think that consciousness, ratio, logic and behaviour cannot be equated that easily. Disinformation, according to Wikipedia, can take the following forms:
Wikipedia said:
Unlike propaganda or the Big Lie technique designed to engage emotional support, disinformation is designed to manipulate the audience at the rational level by either discrediting conflicting information or supporting false conclusions. A third technique of concealing facts, or censorship is also used if the group can affect such control. When channels of information cannot be completely closed, they can be rendered useless by filling them with disinformation, effectively lowering their signal-to-noise ratio.
han said:
When I read your site, I have the impression that the signal-to-noise relation is kinda low...
Han, I believe you will see that I'm simply writing from a point where I know too much to make it easy to read for those who do not have the experience in the areas that I do. I should really have a small team of editors critiquing my pages because I assume way too much about what people know. Wikipedia is as much in a deficit of the true understandings of the human unconscious as the American Psychological Association. I can prove they are in denial, virtually lost. If you need to see that proof I will supply it. Although what Wiki wrote is okay, it is hugely deficient.

I know it is hard to believe that I'm in possesion of as much knolwedge as I imply, but you are just getting to know me. I would introduce you to more but look at the difficulty I'm having just with raw evidence of 9-11. Have you looked at the pictures of the concrete in the towers during the demo? Do you know steel and concrete construction? If not, we ought to back up because that is way easier to deal with than mind control.

Christophera said:
http:(doubleslash)algoxy(dot)com/psych/whatis9-11disinfo-actions.html

Effective Disinfo = Support For The Impossible

Or

Ignorance of the obvious.

The obvious is; the backwards sequence of the towers fall. The first tower hit, hit hardest, burnt the worst falls last. (Okay, the first tower, which, seemingly, had sustained the most damage, falls second.)

Backwards, particularly if fire was supposed to bring the towers down.(?? - What do you mean here? Particulary backwards? Or particulary weird?)I mean particularly backwards

The obvious is; that a structure with perimeter bearing walls will fall in the direction of the damaged wall and the towers did not.(Okay, I think I can follow.. if a structure has perimeter bearing walls, but I do not see how that could be possible in the WTC.)The Twin Towers had perimeter walls and if there is to be a collapse it will be in the direction of the damaged walls

The obvious is; that IF remote control existed, it would be used to make sure the above 2 inconsistencies do not exist, but they do.(Now you lost me - you do not sound obvious to me... not in the slightest. Remote control exists... it is used in some toy cars, as well as other stuff. Like remote controlled aircraft. Or remote demolition? But what does it have to do with the above "inconsistencies"? Why are you sure how a demolition would take place?)
This is more than a demolition, it is also a ruse. It has to do with human nature. When a human works to conduct an important ruse, they naturally use everything at their disposal and use it as well as they can. If planes were controlled remotely the pilots would have known their targets very well and hit the right one first (if timers were in use). If remotes were in control of detonations and the wrong tower was hit first, then the person with the remote controll of explosives would have simply detonated that tower first and ignored what ever plan there was. As it was, it was backwards, which means remotes were not used. If one assumes people conducting such a ruse would act naturally and use all at their disposal to make a perfect ruse ten the assumption of remotes is illogical.

Have you ever heard those simple obvious factors put together before? Perhaps, ..... they are obvious. If you have not, then WHY?
han said:
For me, it is very difficult to understand what you are trying to tell here.. it doesn't sound all that obvious to me. Here is something I do not understand, either:
As you can see there are so many areas of information and knowledge that I just assume too much about the readers experience AFTER, I put a great deal of time into logically making a scenario that is comprehensive. All I can do is present it and hope they will ask questions.

Christophera said:
han said:
What is the point of your comment? Where is the "trap"? You do not argue the Pentagon, or that it is a trap? And you do not argue it, not because you do not see the evidence? Which evidence? The evidence that a Boeing 757 flew into the Pentagon? I can see no evidence for this, either. But that doesn't refrain me to shut up about it.
Why are you afraid it is a "done deal" when a military witness is brought up? Maybe I cannot see your train of thought, or maybe you try to convince people that they cannot compete in "telling truth" with a mind controlled military witness? In that case; nice try, but no cigar. I still think that the Pentagon strike is the weakest link in the "911 Arab hijacking organized from a cage" stuff.
I've had the military witnesses used to turn all of my logical uses of evidence into nothing too often. It is a matter of cutting losses and working with the best material in the best environment as well as evaluating those who are most important that one has to convince. Those that need convincing in the roles of power in our society, not officials, will believe the military witness every time, or close enough to it to make the effort not worth it for the time put out. And, ...... in the process you get marginalized as the viewers to your efforts see you fail and get labeled a nutter. Let this happen too often and your ability to make an effective argument will be an element of discussion without you or your argument being involved.

han said:
When I read this
Christophera said:
ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Christophera said:
That I can debate in a big way, because I know how the towers were built and in the knowing there were very good clues as to exactly what happened. It was built to demolish.

http:(doubleslash)algoxy(dot)com/psych/9-11scenario.html

han said:
alarm bells begin to ring. Why? Because someone who states he has all the complete data and proceeds to "verify" this with some email quote he may or may not have received, I am not inclined to believe blindly.
Complete scenario in that issues such as the wrong tower fell first is explained logically. Free fall is explained logically. Pulverization is explained logically and all of it is feasible with technology available at the time the towers were built.

Complete in that the "powerdown" now is adequate to set detonators and huge crews moving masses of explosives do not have to be secreted into the tower with their burdens then placed impossibly well in order to explain the hugely uniform effects of explosions continuing to the ground.

han said:
There is one more thing; you talked about an "unconscious alliance." I take it that you meant this:
Christophera said:

Logically it can be seen that support for the nukes, scalar beam weapons or other suggested methods of removing 47 1,300 foot towers nearly identically just do not have justification in available facts. Those theories are never the less gaining popularity as time passes and are promoted by various individuals for various reasons. Some promoted innocently others perhaps not.

The disinformation campaign that has raged for years finally gives a possible reason to an old mystery

WHY?.

Mkultra

.http:(doubleslash)en(dot)wikipedia(dot)org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA

How could mkultra be involved?

The purposes of the covert CIA program violating US law, the programs purposes as stated have never been determined.

Children involved by the program would now be of an influential age to work on behalf of the infiltration that conducted 9-11. There are 2 areas directly related to 9-11 where mkultra could play a pivotal role.

1. Creating people that would be unable to utilize information rationally regarding 9-11 and be obsessed with opposing information of 9-11 showing government involvement.

2. Creating people that could believe the US government were involved but were completely unable to accept that the towers had a concrete core.

There is a third area that could generally protect the secrecy that intelligence agencies operate with which could be helpful to containing secrets in the future. If mkultra had focused on creating people that were only able to believe that mind control could be effected by electronic means (psychotronics) then the organize methods of narcohypnosis and hypnosis could be effectively pushed into the background. Mkultra documents that were discovered indicated that electronic means of effecting some influence on the mind were experimented with. None of the experiments actually indicate that there were successes with psychotronics but today there are entire yahoo groups and bulletin boards where the participants cannot, and will not consider that more natural means of hypnosis absolutely established as existent by anthropology and psychology or archeology can create mind control.
han said:
While I do not deny the existence of mind control, I find that you are quite personal in your belief that people who do not take your word for it that "the towers had a concrete core", are mind controlled by the MkUltra project...
If you read carefully you will see that I do not assert that "that people who do not take your word for it that "the towers had a concrete core", are mind controlled by the MkUltra project.". What I try to say is that certain defacto leadership of the 9-11 truth movement are mind controlled and that because they are defacto leaders, when they are unable to see the concrete and ridicule the notion with a chorus provided to mimic the ridicule of the concrete core, suddenly the followers want nothing to do with the concrete core. So the followers are mind controlled but not by mkultra directly. It is more like the Delphi technique in action. The control over them is more normal in the social sense. Control what the leaders think and often you will control what the people will think.

Christophera, when, o when, are you going to realise that YOU ARE SINGING TO THE CONVERTED??!

Christophera said:
Han, I believe you will see that I'm simply writing from a point where I know too much to make it easy to read for those who do not have the experience in the areas that I do.
K, let's have it...

Christophera said:
I know it is hard to believe that I'm in possesion of as much knolwedge as I imply, but you are just getting to know me. I would introduce you to more but look at the difficulty I'm having just with raw evidence of 9-11. Have you looked at the pictures of the concrete in the towers during the demo? Do you know steel and concrete construction? If not, we ought to back up because that is way easier to deal with than mind control.
**Smacks forehead in exasperation**

Now a question for you: Do you know about The Wave?

starsailor said:
Christophera, when, o when, are you going to realise that YOU ARE SINGING TO THE CONVERTED??!

Christophera said:
Han, I believe you will see that I'm simply writing from a point where I know too much to make it easy to read for those who do not have the experience in the areas that I do.
K, let's have it...

Christophera said:
**Smacks forehead in exasperation**

Now a question for you: Do you know about The Wave?
Yes I do. "The wave" is just before the sun rises in the west.

I'm more interested in just knowledge, I'm interested in functional knowledge. Converted is not quite enough.

So far nobody here has talked about the implications of "INFERENCE ONE" as I put forth in my other thread which is absolutely critical to understanding mind control as it has existed for many thousands of years. Do you know the implications?

This was on the Signs page on the 20th. I thought people might be interested. It makes me wonder, just what in the hells going on!!
http://www.saunalahti.fi/wtc2001/evidence.htm
Evidence of advanced fusion devices at the WTC:

1. Pulverization of 99% of concrete into ultra fine dust as recorded by official studies. Concrete dust was created instantly throughout the towers when the fusion device million degree heat rapidly expanded water vapour 1000-fold in the concrete floors.

2. Superheated steels ablating (vaporizing continuously as they fall) as seen in video clips of the towers collapsing. This requires uniform temperatures roughly twice that of thermite. Conventional demolition or explosive charges (thermate, rdx, hdx etc.) cannot transfer heath so rapidly that the steel goes above it's boiling temperature.

3. 22 ton outer wall steel sections ejected 200 meters into the winter garden. Cutting charges cannot eject heavy steels and throwing charges cannot provide the energy required without heavy, solid surface mounts.

4. 330 ton section of outer wall columns ripping off side of tower. Cutting charges cannot eject heavy steels linked together and throwing charges cannot provide the energy required without very heavy, solid surfaces to mount those charges.

5. Molten ponds of steel at the bottom of elevator shafts (WTC1, WTC2, WTC7). Massive heath loads have been present at the lower parts of these high-rise buildings. As one of the witnesses after seeing the flow of metals declared: "no one will be found alive".

6. The spire behaviour (stands for 20-30 seconds, evaporates and goes down, steel dust remains in the air where the spire was). The spire did not stand because it lost its durability when the joints vaporized.

7. Sharp spikes in seismograph readings (Richter 2.1 and 2.3) occurred at the beginning of collapse for both towers. Short duration and high power indicate an explosive event.

8. A press weighting 50 tons disappeared from a basement floor of Twin Towers and was never recovered from debris. Not possible with collapses or controlled demolitions. The press was vaporized or melted totally.

9. Bone dust cloud around the WTC. This was found not until spring 2006 from the Deutsche Bank building. (In excess of 700 human remains found on the roof and from air vents). See http://www.911citizenswatch.org/print.php?sid=906

10. Fires took 100 days to extinguish despite continuous spraying of water. Thermate would burn out totally and then cool down much faster, just in a few days. This long cooling time means the total heath load being absorbed into the steels of the WTC was massive, far in excess anything found in collapses or typical controlled demolitions.

11. Brown shades of color in the air due nuclear radiation forming NO2, NO3 and nitric acid. TV and documentary footage changed the color balance to blue to disguise this fact indicating complicity in the coverup.

12. Elevated Tritium values measured in the WTC area but not elsewhere in New York. Official studies stated that 8 EXIT signs from two commercial Boeing jets were responsible. The tritium in those EXIT signs is insufficient to explain the measurements (very little tritium is available for measuring after evaporation into air as hydrogen and as tritiated water vapour. This can provide conclusive proof of fusion devices and therefore US/Israeli military involvement.

13. Pyroclastic flow observed in the concrete-based clouds. Only found with volcanic eruptions and nuclear detonations. The explosion squibs cool down just a few milliseconds after the explosion or after having reached some 10 meters in the air. Pyroclastic flow will not mix with other clouds meaning very serious heath in those clouds not possible with the conventional demolition or explosive charges. The pyroclastic clouds were cooling down at the WTC but this process took some 30 seconds. See http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1381525012075538113

14. Huge expanding dust clouds 5 times the volume of the building indicating extreme levels of heat generated far in excess of traditional demolition explosives.

15. Rubble height was some 10% of the original instead of 33% expected in a traditional demolition. Fusion device removal of underground central steel framework allowed upper framework to fall into this empty space and reduce the rubble height.

16. No survivors found, except some firefighters in one corner pocket in the rubble who looked up to see blue sky above them instead of being crushed by collapsing debris. Upward fusion flashlight-like beam of destruction missed this pocket but removed debris above those lucky firemen.

17. 14 rescue dogs and some rescue workers died far too soon afterward to be attributed to asbestos or dust toxins (respiratory problems due to alpha and tritium particles created by fusion are far more toxic)

18. Record concentrations of near-atomic size metal particles found in dust studies due to ablated steel. Only possible with vaporized (boiling) steels.

19. Decontamination procedure used at Ground Zero (hi-pressure water spraying) for all steel removed from site. Water spraying contains fusion radioactivity.

20. No bodies, furniture or computers found in the rubble, but intact sheets of paper covered the streets with fine dust. Items with significant mass absorbed fusion energy (neutrons, x-rays) and were vaporized while paper did not. Paper and powder theory.

21. 200 000 gallon sprinkler water tanks on the roofs of WTC1 and WTC2, but no water in the ruins. Heat of fusion devices vaporized large reservoirs of water.

22. Reports of cars exploding around the WTC and many burned out wrecks could be seen that had not been hit by debris. Fusion energy (heath radiation and the neutrons) caused cars to ignite and burn far from WTC site.

23. Wide area electrical outage, repairs took over 3 months. Fusion devices cause EM pulse with Compton scattering. See German engineers help the USA plate 5. http://home.debitel.net/user/andreas.bunkahle/defaulte.htm

24. EM pulse was recorded by broadcast cameras with high quality electronic circuitry. This occurred at the same time as the seismic peaks recorded by Lamont Doherty during the beginning of the collapse. This is due to the Compton Effect and resulted in a large area power outage at the WTC.

Ruth said:
just what in the hells going on!!
Did you pick up on something within the list of observations?

Christopher said:
I'm more interested in just knowledge, I'm interested in functional knowledge. Converted is not quite enough.
Just knowledge? As opposed to unjust knowledge? Functional knowledge? Are just and functional knowledge related, or the same thing perhaps?

Christophera said:
So far nobody here has talked about the implications of "INFERENCE ONE" as I put forth in my other thread which is absolutely critical to understanding mind control as it has existed for many thousands of years. Do you know the implications?
I'm trying to get around why you insist upon focusing on concrete cores!? Go read up on the source materials for the discussions that take place here: then come back when you understand why "nobody here has talked about the implications of 'inference one'".

Do I know the implications of mind control? Yeh, I'm trying to free myself from it :)

Aren't you?

Christopher said:
starsailor said:
Just knowledge? As opposed to unjust knowledge? Functional knowledge? Are just and functional knowledge related, or the same thing perhaps?
Justified knowledge IS functional knowledge, that's why it is justified.

starsailor said:
I'm trying to get around why you insist upon focusing on concrete cores!? Go read up on the source materials for the discussions that take place here: then come back when you understand why "nobody here has talked about the implications of 'inference one'".
The above doesn't make sense. As I know I am the only person here who has mentioned the concrete core, there IS NO DISCUSSION on the concrete core.

Christophera said:
If you do not know the implications of "INFERENCE ONE" the issues of mind control are not yet ascertainable.

Christopher said:
Do I know the implications of mind control? Yeh, I'm trying to free myself from it :)

Aren't you?
Not "implications of mind control"

If you haven't explained the" implications of INFERENCE ONE" and how it applies, I have no idea of what kind of mind control you are talking about. There are more than one kind.

Back
Top Bottom