Why modern architecture is making us sick

Electrical pollution is a different beast to deal with entirely. The key here is to fragment the radiated waves so that they scatter and become harmless random noise. This can be done actively or passively. I prefer passive methods, leveraging from efforts for general improvement of energy inside a home via energetic diagnostics and adjustments (Feng Shui, BioGeometry, Reiki, even singing bowls periodically). Diagnostic capabilities are key here. I've used both pendulum and dowsing as my meter for decades now, but a competent and trusted Feng Shui practitioner could perform the task quite handily as well.

While I keep most internal connections to the net in my home on shielded ethernet, some devices demand access to wireless. I really do not worry about it much though for two reasons: 1) WiFi transmits in frequency ranges that generally do not interact with biology in any harmful manner. The risk is not zero, but it is very low. 2) all your neighbors around you are also running WiFi and so you can't get rid of it unless you move out into the boonies somewhere. So... mitigating it through subtle energetic means is the simplest approach.
I have a hepa filter room-size air purifier, my husband doesn't 'believe' in it! I will pass on that someone who tests the indoor atmosphere recommends them, thank you for that.

There is something else that I want to share that helps with the electrosmog. I came across it in 'Painting the Energy Body', a booklet linked below based on a German naturopathic healing method. The title of the introduction in the book is 'Healing Sickness Through the Transmission of Information. There is a symbol for ameliorting electrosmog.

E-smog.png

I also dowse and find this symbol reduces the effect of being in front of the computer, on the cell phone or near appliances. It just has to be in my peripheral vision. Best way I can explain the dowsing in this case is that I measure how far out of normal balance I am when using the computer. I find the EMF changes this balance as I type here by about 5%. Just having the symbol in my peripheral vision corrects that.

One can draw these sybols on the hand, in miniature (as I've done just now) and it balances.

As an aside, there is a symbol in the book to counteract pain. This one, five parallel lines, lllll , that can be drawn on the skin or drawn on a piece of paper and affixed to a painful area of the body. This also works, especially on muscle pain.

Link to the booklet on Painting the Energy Body.

amazon.ca/Painting-Energy-Body-Symbols-Vibrational-ebook/dp/B00E3UZ6N4/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3JG2739JE7RZ4&keywords=Painting+the+energy+body&qid=1648416605&sprefix=painting+the+energy+body%2Caps%2C106&sr=8-2

Thanks for bringing up the topic. Although I haven't read the mentioned article yet, I just want to say that I'm quite often annoyed about modern architecture. Pretty much all of it is plain ugly, sterile and dead to me. It might just be me and purely subjective, but what I noticed is: somehow when there is such a building (or more than one) present in an area, it somehow seems like it emanates those ugly vibes on its surroundings which can also affect your psyche. Somehow it disfigures things.

The interesting thing to me is that you don't have to look far back in history at all to see how things were build back then. And often the difference is quite literally night and day, compared to today. How come that people in the past quite often build beautiful and lively things and now pretty much the opposite is taking place, more often than not?

That article is an excellent summary of the book. Fwiw, "A Pattern Language" is worth picking up if modern architecture irks you. I do not have any design background but, due to my endless irritation of the mindless city sprawl leads to social dysfunction and stress, I found it quite soothing that there are practical ways to design society in a way that would feel natural and efficient.

To give a rough outline of the book, Christopher & Co. illustrates 253 architectural 'patterns', what they are, what their use is and, how they could mesh together depending on a given situation. The book roughly starts with the the big patterns and goes to small. How a town connects to country road fingers, which connect to the outskirts of a city, why a city should have a radius of the equivalent of a 15 minute walk, why automobile roads should be limited but specific... why a balcony 6 feet off the ground is best since you feel a part of the street life yet feel energetically protected by your home... so on a so forth.

I haven't read the book cover to cover since it is rather dense and a bit out of my range, but has always been wonderful to pick up, flip through and dream about my perfect, beautiful city where I am King.

Also, a pretty history/picture book about brick if you want to feel inspired about how grand the human hand can create:

The interesting thing to me is that you don't have to look far back in history at all to see how things were build back then. And often the difference is quite literally night and day, compared to today. How come that people in the past quite often build beautiful and lively things and now pretty much the opposite is taking place, more often than not?
We found this very apparent when we were walking in London, UK last week, when we saw the Google Building on St Giles High Street and i couldn't help thinking what a prison like building, but in a childish way with those colors and building style, this building represents. Kind of like where the occupants are all cooped up in some sort of Lego land, disconnected from reality and the (young) people inside don't really know they are captured.

1658906085275.png
Especially apparent when taken in together with the magnificent Victorian architecture, from not even 200 years ago, surrounding it (NB simply loved walking through the neighbourhoods that feature in many romance novels where the Dukes and Earls had their London residences):

1658906232922.png

On the topic of destroying beauty, I never forgot this picture of a new French museum standing in front of the old Rodez Cathedral, that Pierre put in his very interesting article from 2014:
1658906646869.png

Have a look at this monstrosity.

500 M high (1640 feet) , 200 M (656 feet) wide and 170 KM (105 miles) long - 9 million people

Another case of humans trying to play God. :rolleyes:
Just Imagine the level of radiation that people would be subjected to inside that monstrosity!
Autonomous services... floating trees... and a thousand antennas per square meter!

... How come that people in the past quite often build beautiful and lively things and now pretty much the opposite is taking place, more often than not?

just thinking out loud here, your question was likely rhetorical but, lol, if i may; the answer to your question imo possibly relates to @bjorn’s video where tucker mentioned symmetry and balance - people are now unbalanced and lacking symmetry (in all aspects of natural life) because, to whatever degree, our present rectangular and square buildings do not gather the spiraling light energies as they have in previous generations - on top of that we are bombarding our rectangular living spaces with wifi and other harmful emf frequencies that further deflect or nullify those light energies / vibes.
cheers
😊

Another case of humans trying to play God. :rolleyes:

thank you for posting that informative video NV 😃

last month a ruffed grouse flew from the forest into our sunroom, 1.5m x 4m; it subsequently expired.

in the video above, the narrator said "designed to protect and enhance nature" ... a giant wall "500m tall, 170 km long", mirrored on both sides...

oh i sighed 😞

Back
Top Bottom