Why has man not returned to the moon?

ealvizo2012

Padawan Learner
The U. S. has landed on the moon by July 1969, with an emerging technology level, computers with less capacity than the current cell and after more than 40 years to improve the mechanisms of rockets, space research is stopped. Not only in U. S. but also in Russia, China, Japan and the European Union because these countries could also reach the moon. If you look to the space station is abandoned. :/
So why has not returned to the moon? Does the prisoner elite on this planet? :huh:

Re: Why has not returned to the moon?

ealvizo2012 said:
The U. S. has landed on the moon by July 1969, with an emerging technology level, computers with less capacity than the current cell and after more than 40 years to improve the mechanisms of rockets, space research is stopped. Not only in U. S. but also in Russia, China, Japan and the European Union because these countries could also reach the moon. If you look to the space station is abandoned. :/
So why has not returned to the moon? Does the prisoner elite on this planet? :huh:

Well my assumption and it is only an assumption is that the moon is much more then just a dead Rock.
In other words I think it is possible that there's life on the moon and I'm not talking about Bacteria here.

The C's may have indirectly offered an explanation.

25 October 1994 said:
Q: (L) Are there alien bases on the Moon?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Who do the bases belong to?

A: Grays.

4 March 1995 said:
Q: (L) And the Moon is used as a base by other beings?

A: On different densities.

Q: (L) Are there 2nd density beings that inhabit the moon in a full time way?

A: No.

Q: (T) Are there 3rd density beings?

Q: (T) Are there 4th density beings?

Q: (T) Are they Grays?

A: They don't inhabit the moon, they just use it.

parallel said:

4 March 1995 said:

Earth is also inhabited by beings of different densities, and humans are still living here, oblivious of that. So having the Grays on the Moon doesn't explain why the elites have lost interests in going there.

Bobo08 said:
Earth is also inhabited by beings of different densities, and humans are still living here, oblivious of that. So having the Grays on the Moon doesn't explain why the elites have lost interests in going there.

True. Well I guess I was thinking about the story that was on the net about them being warned off to not interfere in moon business (can't remember where, probably some disinfo). Who knows if elites are not on the moon but just keep it from public attention, as in If they were to pursue official moon investigations perhaps too many potential question would emerge? Perhaps it's the grays holiday resort and they need peace to rest there from all the transmolecularizing :P

Dave McGowan has written an interesting series of articles on this topic entitled "Wagging the Moondoggie."

_http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo1.html

Fwiw, I made a similar thread on the topic of the moon landing here a while back.

I'll quote my own thought about it here.

Deedlet said:
So, we know that the PTB know and interact with the Grays. We also know that the government has had access to technology that the Grays have provided. And if this technology is anywhere near Atlantean technology, which makes ours look like “Neanderthal era”, than it’s not so shocking that they did go to the moon, but no the way we think. Ie. With rockets *rolls eyes* :rolleyes:

And so if they did go to the moon and discovered all those bases and such... they would NEVER share that with the public, instead they would deceive us, as they always have.

Of course I’ll still always wonder how they faked it, just like wanting to know how a magician does a trick.
Funny though, once you find out how the magician does that trick, most of the time you’re like DUH I knew that….
Somehow I think it’s the same with the moon-landing.

Bobo08 said:
parallel said:

4 March 1995 said:

It puzzles me that the Moon is suitable to 4D entities, because I tend to see Earth now moving towards the opening of that new "level" and always considered the moon "a being from a lower evolutionary level" (maybe because of Gurdjieff explanation of his spiritual "cosmic order" in which satellites are a lower level than planets).

It could be that 4D entities come and go, like they do here on Earth, or that they arrange their vibratory level to fit a 3d-2d-1d environment, but still seeing the moon as a "dead body" for 1D-3D (from our point of view) and fully alive in 4D breaks some schemas to me.

But the C's said that 4th density STS doesn't inhabit the moon, they just use it. So I'm not clear on what puzzles you, David Topi. Do you see the difference in meaning of inhabiting the moon and just using it?

SeekinTruth said:
But the C's said that 4th density STS doesn't inhabit the moon, they just use it. So I'm not clear on what puzzles you, David Topi. Do you see the difference in meaning of inhabiting the moon and just using it?

Yes, indeed. But this is not what I understand from the transcript, it says that the greys just use it, but that there are 4th Density beings there (any other).
Or maybe I am not reading correctly the meaning of that answer (?)

David Topi said:
SeekinTruth said:

Yes, indeed. But this is not what I understand from the transcript, it says that the greys just use it, but that there are 4th Density beings there (any other).
Or maybe I am not reading correctly the meaning of that answer (?)

I read this the same way David-the C's were specific only in regard to the Grays USING the moon, not inhabiting full time, leaving it open for other 4th Density beings that DO perhaps inhabit the moon full time- and I read between the lines that maybe 3rd Density might also USE the moon also but NOT inhabit it? Or perhaps I am also not reading this correctly?

If the grays are 4D, if the grays are using the moon for some purpose, why is it a problem that 4D entities (the grays) do use the moon? Plus, they also can be there without inhabiting it permanently.

OK friends
The point is, what prevents the elite return to the moon, explore Mars or a moon of Jupiter? Or why not travel any other solar system to avoid the wave?
What I think is that they are threatened that any ship that tries to leave the Earth will be destroyed.
On the other hand can not go underground, there are some indications that some underground bases have been destroyed as the tremors in Washington, Colorado and San Antonio.
If they are fried Why try to make the third world war? As to putting a ship in the Gulf of Hormuz.
Why try to attack Russia and China by removing the oil supply from Iran?
Is it so great his greed? I do not understand what Russia and China do not belong to the elite? Or is it a dispute between members of the elite?
I think that only the Cass can answer or my thoughts are wrong.

Translated from Spanish to google

ealvizo2012 said:
OK friends
The point is, what prevents the elite return to the moon, explore Mars or a moon of Jupiter? Or why not travel any other solar system to avoid the wave?
What I think is that they are threatened that any ship that tries to leave the Earth will be destroyed.

Threatened by whom? Destroyed by whom?

eal said:
On the other hand can not go underground, there are some indications that some underground bases have been destroyed as the tremors in Washington, Colorado and San Antonio.

Earthquakes do not indicate that underground bases have been destroyed - if there even are underground bases. It would be wise to not believe everything you read on the internet.

eal said:
If they are fried Why try to make the third world war? As to putting a ship in the Gulf of Hormuz.
Why try to attack Russia and China by removing the oil supply from Iran?
Is it so great his greed? I do not understand what Russia and China do not belong to the elite? Or is it a dispute between members of the elite?

Because psychopaths cannot fathom the long term consequences of their actions - and of course elements of those in power in China and Russia are part of the elite.

eal said:
I think that only the Cass can answer or my thoughts are wrong.

I think that you have a consistent tendency to jump to a lot of conclusions based on faulty data that you find and don't question. Discernment is key, so if you could learn to question everything you read and assume none of it is true, that would be a start.

Maybe they never been there (Luna)? So how they could reach "other solar systems"?
...and destroying "ships" - well this ain't Star Wars (the Film I mean)....
And destroyed underground bases ... where did you find information about that?

Why WW3 (and WW2 ad WW1 an so many others)? And all preceding tensions? Because someone behind the scenes (elite?), for their own benefits, have evil plans for HR to suffer as much as possible - and Russia, China and all other "Great Powerz" are just playing major roles in jet another horror in "The World Series"...

Maybe you could get it after reading Wave series and some other fantastic material on this site...

Back
Top Bottom