Why does it feel like this when you are dreaming?

cubbex

The Living Force
I know this dream is just fiction. But today I feel like 3 times when I was dreaming a big energy from my back that tries to I don't know, suck me up. it was powerfull I couldn't even move my body It needed a lot of will to move my body, but In the dream someone was talking with me, and that person I think knew what was happening.

But I needed to get myself awake, if not, what energy was taking me, like transporting me, or something I knew that if a let myself be kinda absorbed or embraced by this energy... I don't know, I was so scared, because I couldn't sleep because of this, I get kinda sleep and this thing overflows from my back with a big sound like waves, fast waves while this energy was becoming stronger and while I feeled my being falling from something.

Could you give me a comment? I did the pray before sleep, you know, for protection, so what was this?

cubbex said:
I know this dream is just fiction. But today I feel like 3 times when I was dreaming a big energy from my back that tries to I don't know, suck me up. it was powerfull I couldn't even move my body It needed a lot of will to move my body, but In the dream someone was talking with me, and that person I think knew what was happening.

But I needed to get myself awake, if not, what energy was taking me, like transporting me, or something I knew that if a let myself be kinda absorbed or embraced by this energy... I don't know, I was so scared, because I couldn't sleep because of this, I get kinda sleep and this thing overflows from my back with a big sound like waves, fast waves while this energy was becoming stronger and while I feeled my being falling from something.

Could you give me a comment? I did the pray before sleep, you know, for protection, so what was this?

Omg that sounds really scary and weird! Remember that the best choice when praying for protection is to pray to the universe, lately I've been feeling that the world is changing, something has shifted, we as humans are also changing, we are going to need to adjust to this new things! Hope you get the ansewers you need. :)

EDU

Just wondering Cubex, what is your current diet and supplement situation like?

Well my diet is actually what I can get. Because I live in my father's house and his wife cooks, and I really don't believe that they would want to change the diet they have. Because they just cook to get their stomach full, I want to do the diet when I get to the university, for now I just try to evade some food like eggs or others that Laura shows in the video like buckwheat.

I'll try to pray to the universe. But constantly I do the pray to the soul.

cubbex said:
Well my diet is actually what I can get. Because I live in my father's house and his wife cooks, and I really don't believe that they would want to change the diet they have. Because they just cook to get their stomach full, I want to do the diet when I get to the university, for now I just try to evade some food like eggs or others that Laura shows in the video like buckwheat.

I understand how difficult it must be for you and I'm only presuming that financial challenges may also be an issue (maybe not), but is there a chance, for example, that you could maybe avoid the gluten, dairy and sugary foods among the food that IS available to you?

It would be a start, I think.

What you are describing is possibly associated with sleep paralysis. It mostly happens just before you wake up and can leak into your final dreams, appearing as if you lost mobility or drifting uncontrollably. Hope this helps

cubbex said:

I have suffered from sleep paralysis and have had similar experiences to what you are describing. Did your eyes open at all during these experiences?

cubbex said:

Hi Cubbex
I haven't ever talked to anyone about similar experiences you described. Well, I tried but people were afraid to hear them. So, I'll share my thoughts, but please do not use them as totally true or totally untrue, the truth might be somewhere in between.

I was interested to learn more about healing and friend of mine recommended a book published 25 or 30 years ago written by Keith Sherwood The Art of Spiritual Healing. While exercising techniques described in the book I received images of my bodies. It's been said in the book, there are 4 bodies which combined together represent a human being: physicall body, astral (eteric), mental and spiritual body. Due to that I developed a routine before bedtime which consists of personal hygiene of 4 bodies of mine. Tap water running over my hands (or body) removes physical and emotional dirt of my bodies after which I was able to see a plug firmly attached to a plug hole on my back, sucking my energy out. Whatever I did I couldn't remove it. I was disappointed, sad, felt abused. That lasted for a while. The knowledge protects, but how? What should I do to remove the plug from my back? Cs said we should use our emotions, so I decided to test if there would be any change if I get angry. With my eyes closed I imagined my eteric body seeing it attached to the plug and then I smashed the plug furiously. I was so angry that I could observe my eteric body outside and could felt it from inside at the same time, there were small lightnings coming out of my palms. Afterwards, I started with spinning clockwise and let things happen without my interference, observing. It helped for a day and the next evening the plug was there again. The plug smashing became a nightly routine until I found a better way. Buddha said that the middle way is the one we should take, so I see a line on the ground like an earthquake crack filled with light. On the one side is negative energy choices and on the other side are positive energy choices. The balance is in the middle. So I took, let's say, a bath in a light crack and immediately started feeling better. My eteric body changed a color, it became full of light and a distant look showed there is no plug around me steeling my energy. Now I have a routine which consists of physical body spinning clockwise 33 times, EE, meditation and like 10 minutes visualisation of the mentioned light bath, allowing myself a feeling of energy inflow. As mentioned in Cs material one should have developed imagination and I might say enough of courage to allow oneself seeing the picture and exploring things that might brought us away from the Eagle's beak.

stellar said:
cubbex said:

I understand how difficult it must be for you and I'm only presuming that financial challenges may also be an issue (maybe not), but is there a chance, for example, that you could maybe avoid the gluten, dairy and sugary foods among the food that IS available to you?

Ok I'll try It could be a start. Thanks a lot.

And yes It happened to me 3 times that night, but in one moment I opened my eyes and I saw something like green in my room, and I didn't' want to open my eyes because you know, I was scared lol. There are other strangest events, but I asked because I couldn't sleep all night long, it was like being semi awake in my dream knowing I was sleeping and at the same time I was aware out of the dream.

I think maybe it was sleep paralysis, but I have lived sleep paralysis when I was kid and I was not feeling this thing over me pulsating, trying to make me sleep again.

cubbex said:
stellar said:
cubbex said:

Ok I'll try It could be a start. Thanks a lot.

And yes It happened to me 3 times that night, but in one moment I opened my eyes and I saw something like green in my room, and I didn't' want to open my eyes because you know, I was scared lol. There are other strangest events, but I asked because I couldn't sleep all night long, it was like being semi awake in my dream knowing I was sleeping and at the same time I was aware out of the dream.

I think maybe it was sleep paralysis, but I have lived sleep paralysis when I was kid and I was not feeling this thing over me pulsating, trying to make me sleep again.

I agree with Stellar that dietary changes could potentially help you in this case. When I was under a lot of stress about a half a year to a year ago I noticed more attacks that were similar in nature to what you have described here. I'm not saying you appear stressed out, but I just am in much better health now and the frequency of these episodes has also decreased.

I've read books on sleep paralysis, and also did some research online. This is one of my favorite books on the subject: _http://www.amazon.com/Soul-Traveler-Out---Body-Experiences/dp/0451197607/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1287951413&sr=8-1 It is a quick read and was hard for me to put down!

There are different theories about why SP occurs and my current theory is that these episodes represent visits from entities of other densities. I spent decades of my life telling myself the creatures I saw in my bedrooms were just dreams, but my eyes were always opened and I don't dream about those kinds of things when I am asleep! I think the subject of sleep paralysis would make a great horror movie, actually! Speaking of that, I found this short video online that reminds me so much of my SP experiences except I don't see women, or humans for that matter, lol: _http://vimeo.com/4428909

Just remember your thoughts are very powerful. One time a guy I was dating came to bless my apartment to keep these things away. He burned lots of sage, walked around the parameters of each room three times, prayed and held a crystal which became very hot. That night shortly after I fell asleep I was awakened by a giant creature with no face. I laid there paralyzed and wondering if all that sage-burning, etc., ended up calling something instead of warding things off! I got scared and closed my eyes too, but we lived through these horrific nights! Stay strong!

Another good book is: _http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Intrusions-Investigation-Paranormal-Experiences/dp/1933665440

cubbex said:

Hi Cubbex,

As a person who's experienced these same occurrences at night, I would most definitely take Stellar's advice on altering your dietary habits. Remember, if there is any type of beaming or spirit attachments, or even internal predation occurring through these experiences, the chemical and physiological changes in your body play a huge role in how much it can get a 'hold' of you.

Your gut is the central nervous system in your body that affects every other aspect, yet it's the most unhealthiest part of a human being. Purposely so to make us conduits for attack by altering our dna and causing chemical/physiological alterations and changes. So please look more into eliminating gluten and dairy from your diet.

Also some immediate things that you can do if it happens again (at least what I've found helpful). If you wake up from a first time, don't fall back to sleep afterwards. Get up, turn on the lights, do something to engage your thinking and awareness on something other than the fear - which is exactly what is being fed upon. Watch some funny clips(laughter has an amazing ability to cut through fear), have a smoke, whatever you can do to get your mind off of that feeling of encroaching darkness or fear.

If you are in it, focus your mind fully on something. Once I just concentrated fully on moving my arms to turn around because whatever it was landed on my back and it felt like it was toying with me. So after trying numerous things I just finally decided to move to my back, because if it was going to continue it would at least be face to face. II focused all energy on moving my arms and once I did it went away.

Take care of yourself, okay? :)

cubbex said:

Hi cubbex
I use to have many experiences like yourself, and tried things very similar to svjetlonosa's suggestions (cleaning my energy, taking light baths, fighting with these 'things', imagining shields etc etc).....but looking back they brought no permanent relief/change in my life.

The first thing that brought the most relief to me was reading (and understanding) the big 5 psychology books.....the more I learnt about myself and the more I understood how injured I was mentally and emotionally...the less these things happened.
As others have said, diet plays a huge role in these things too (if not the biggest role).
The EE program has also provided a lot of relief and healing too.

My understanding is that the diet and emotional/mental injuries (narcisistic wounding) basically throw our body/mind out of balance....when we are out of balance we are more likely to have disturbances in our lives....either things like this, ghosts, 'aliens', emotionally and mental instability, health problems, fatigue and energy drains, hallucinations etc
As to weather they are real or not seems to be irrelevant in this context.....getting ourselves back to a healthy balance is the important thing.

Dealing with the tangible things in our life, healing our mind and body and emotion, detoxing our body mind and emotions and getting ourselves back into a healthy balance is what is important. When we do this, these things go away by themselves.

Even if you cannot do much about your diet right now, keep up with the EE program and read the big 5 psychology books to get a better understanding of yourself. These things will start to fade away when you do. fwiw

Thanks to the answers to all. I really have to change, step by step my diet, is not so simple as I thought.

And this kinds of experiences happened when I leaved the EE program, I am taking now that again, and this thing happened to me afther a prayer to the soul session.

I had worst experiences... but as those was kind of demoniac I didn't have fear...

Other funny thing like this happened when I was kid when something said to me "what are you doing",Afther I left myself being drained by kind of a orange spiral or hole or something... This is the second time I felt this

cubbex said:

Quite a few years ago I read the Casteneda series, long story short, I began experimenting with Dreaming. (Lucid Dreaming)

I have had this experience quite often over the years involuntarily, but in the beginning I cultivated the technique of bringing on the Lucid state.

I won't go into details of the Lucid dream itself in this post but just relate my experiences entering the Lucid state for a voluntary and involuntary start.

Voluntary state:-

I had practiced breathing exercises, relaxation techniques and keeping the brain very busy for a time then silencing my thoughts, which after many false starts one night did bring results.

The first sensation was a sort of electrostatic feeling as if I was, or my body was charging electrostatically and I felt a sort of expanding wooly sort of feeling, very hard to explain.
Sleep paralysis starts to kick in, yet full a fully awakened mental state is kept. The sleep paralysis may have been the result of what happens next. What happens is that one gets a noise in the ears,
and for me the first time, the noise got louder and louder (many false starts was a result of me pulling back at this stage and the sleep paralysis kicking is, as it can be pretty scary sensation)
until it was literaly deafening. There was around the time the paralysis, the noise kicks in that one gets a falling sensation.

It took me many attempts to stick with it and let myself go at that point, but I was realy desperate to move forwrd in my life at that time and I give myself up to fate literaly. (was my state of mind at that time, again a long story, but anyhow).

One feels like one is falling into an infinitely deep hole, one feels like one is expanding and contracting at the same time, it's a very curious and frightening experience, or was for me during my early
attempts.

Then wallop you are in a dream state fully awake still, and its 3D and all senses are with you. I even felt cold and touch, again would need to put that into its context but some other time maybe.

Involuntary state:-

Now there can occur when one is waking from an unconscious state (regular dream) or one is trying to pull onself from a Lucid state out of fear or panic (which has happened to me also), that it is realy hard to break the sleep paralysis. Its like being in a complete head to toe striaght jacket, one tries to literaly shout in order to break free its so powerfull a feeling. Because at that stage one is panicked. and who would not be when waking to paralysis? one feels dread, and because of that dread and the lingering Lucid state, we can conjure all sorts of imagery.

One can also come to a conscious state just after falling asleep or drifting off whilst in the beginning stages of paralysis at the beginning, which again is pretty scary.

I have not tried thid voluntarily for quite a number of years now, but still wake as I start sliding into Lucidity from time to time. I generally just shrug it off now and wake enough to go have a drink of water then return to bed, where normal sleep occurs.

-------

I will relate one experience briefly I had once during an involuntary Lucid Dream.

I bacame Lucid abd recognised the state. It was again some years back during my 20's. I was full of anxiety and dealing with quite a few issues back then.
Anyhow I was in like an underground railway station with several parallell tracks and platforms. Each platform was split down the middle lengthwise by a concrete divider not unlike the old Berlin wall.
Now I was on this platform and on the other side of this wall on the same platform I heard a very scary pig like grunting and squealing, as if some monsterous Boar was searching for me to devour me.
I was mentaly wide awake with all my senses intact and ran down the length of the platform. The Boar was parallelling me on the other side of thatw all still out for my blood.

I could not awake from the dream and was in so much fear I just continued to run and my fear built and built. Talk about worse nightmare. Anyhow I notice a gap in the wall coming up.
I knew the beast would be upon me at that point. I just came over all calm (well calmer than completely terrified) and thought well if this is how it ends so be it, I stepped into the gap ready to face whatever fate was in store and saw facing me, a copy of myself.

That other self was very calm indeed, and seemed far wiser and confident than my then self, very self assured.

My other said to me that I had done well. I had faced my fears, and now there was nothing I could not face.

Thanks to that lucid state, ie being completely aware in that dream state I had faced my fears as represented by that unknown Boar like creature that was after teraing me apart.
So for me even though my earlier Lucid states were pretty scary (there were others), they helped me to move forward on my path. Not reccomended for everyone but they were experiences that I will never forget, mainly for their intensity.

Hope I have not scared you with my tale as for me anyway the tale ended well.

This experience obviously has no context to put the tale into its correct perspective from my personal point of view for the reader, that would take pages, but I hope just gives an example of how the lucid state or its sensations can be a very scary experience.

Leon

Back
Top Bottom