White Slaves of England

M

mechanix

Can humans really be so cruel to others simply for money ? I came across this article about whites slaves of Britain and how it has been hidden from us. Please check it at
_http://www.israelect.com/reference/WillieMartin/White_Slaves.htm

mechanix said:
Can humans really be so cruel to others simply for money ? I came across this article about whites slaves of Britain and how it has been hidden from us. Please check it at
hXXp://www.israelect.com/reference/WillieMartin/White_Slaves.htm
A quote from the article:

"There were many times more Whites brought to America as Slaves than there ever were Blacks. And the White Slaves were treated much worse!"

I don't doubt there were and are slaves who have white skin (and many of them currently are in the sex trade, of which Israel is a leading nation in human traffiking) but separating people's suffering and then comparing them against each other is also promoting slavery of mind and emotion.

Do you know you're posting stuff from a racist and bigoted website? It's also odd that you've posted a Zionist website taking 'against' slavery. Israel is based on the slavery of the Palestinians. Have you read anything in the forum or the Signs of the Times news page?

Shane said:
A quote from the article:

"There were many times more Whites brought to America as Slaves than there ever were Blacks. And the White Slaves were treated much worse!"

I don't doubt there were and are slaves who have white skin (and many of them currently are in the sex trade, of which Israel is a leading nation in human traffiking) but separating people's suffering and then comparing them against each other is also promoting slavery of mind and emotion.
Yes, rather telling, I'd say - so, mechanix, I'm also wondering if you are aware of the content of this forum - and, if so, why you would post such information.

Back
Top Bottom