Where were you?

dant said:
sleepyvinny said:
how did you know already that it was an inside job, almost before it happened ???

were you aware of the plot beforehand!?

or do you mean that you were already aware of the general level of corruption/psychopathy in the ruling elite, so it was a foregone conclusion that it 'must be' so?
OR she had "heard" the 'I' inside'. She just could not 'prove' it to anyone else had she tried. Who would listen?

Didn't you ever have THAT happen to you, once? More than once?

I have, and I cannot explain it. It is what it is.
Exactly!
I have been aware of fake stuff ever since I was a kid.....
I Just knew.http://www.the7thfire.com/9-11/World_Trade_Center/no_towering_inferno.htm
... and the impoding... so obvious...

that showed how impossible a building could just fall down. Not sideways , like it would have.
Also

just look.

I do remember that day very well. I was home for a late lunch and just switched-on my tv to CNN. It was showing the first tower burning. Usually I am not very good at remembering dates or what happened on any particular one. This day was different. That was the day I got my first new automobile. I got the call from the car agency while I was watching tv. I rushed back to the office and told my colleagues about the WTC tower only to be informed that the second tower had been hit. While I was at the agency to collect my vehicle, they had TV on to CNN and I watched with a few people the first tower collapsing !

2001 was a period I was deeply in the matrix. I just didn't have a clue of what was happening. Like most of the people on the planet I belived the US government/MSM story of what happened. It took another two years or so to slowly start to realise what was really going on.

On a side note, after 5 years and 302,000 kms later I changed my vehicle this year. I got a similar phone from the dealer like before, telling me to come and collect the vehicle. The date: 6/6/2006. :)

Sleepingboy

Back
Top Bottom