Where is my Book Order?

flashgordonv

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I know this is not the right place to pose the question, but I am at a loss to see how I can get an answer otherwise. I placed an order with Red Pill Press on 3 May for a bunch of Laura's books. To date, 6 Juy, I have not received the order. I have sent a number of emails to RP Press asking for an update but the silence is deafening. Can somebody point me to where I can get an intelligent answer as to how I can get the books please. (I was ready to read the books when I ordered them, two months waiting is killing me, and yes I do have a problem with immediacy).

Gordon

Hi,

Don't fret about your book order. The books you ordered will arrive eventually, probably in about two weeks. I placed an order on April 14 and it arrived on July 1.

And remember, these guys are doing the single greatest service to humanity - the last thing the'll do is run away with your money! I think it's a fantastic sign that there's such a backlog of orders - the goldrush to knowledge is well under way :)

Thanx SotT

To Gordon: I sent you an e-mail regarding your order.

To everyone out there who has ordered books and is waiting a long time to receive them (or to get a response to their order inquiries), I want to reassure you all that we are aware of the problems you have encountered and are continuing our efforts to improve service. We get just as frustrated as you do when you don't get your books, and it is our responsibility to improve the situation.

As a small, independent publisher, we're working hard to streamline the order-handling process - and to make sure that people get their books as quickly as possible. A new order and stock-tracking system coupled with an efficient and reliable trouble-ticket system for customer inquiries will be put in place in the coming weeks. These steps should eliminate most of the problems our customers have encountered, including e-mails lost in cyberspace. (NOTE: AOL hates QFGPublishing.com. Most e-mails from our book store to AOL users get bounced back for no apparent reason!) Our publishing company in Canada is also growing, which will allow us to get more books out the door in a given time, and make sure that our distributors are well-stocked.

Growth is never easy - nothing worthwhile ever is. While there are likely to be a few more bumps and bruises along the way, I'm sure that with your continued patience and understanding, we WILL get to where we need to be.

Thanks,
Scott

Hi Scott,
AOL will bounce any mail that isn't reverse-resolvable (they think it is spam). Are your IP's that send mail out reverse-resolvable?

Don

I can testify that one of my books got lost in the mail; the package literally was ripped wide open. Red Pill has replaced that book and actually sent me the book two Additional times in an effort to get the book to me--as I had complained and it took a good while--bottom line--I got my book and a lot more. I feel bad that they've spent all the extra money in postage ensuring that I got my book. Bottom line, I will Definitely buy more books from these people.

I can testify that one of my books got lost in the mail
Mine too. I still didn't ask for sending it to me again, because I am not sure that I'll get this one either. And I do not want them to spend additional money.
But don't you find it interesting that they have so many shipment problems? General law is alive and kicking.
Makes me wonder if it is just matrix resistance or some other "human" influence.

Given the fact that you live in Israel, I am not surprised that customs might "lose" one of the books!

Keit said:
I can testify that one of my books got lost in the mail
Mine too. I still didn't ask for sending it to me again, because I am not sure that I'll get this one either. And I do not want them to spend additional money.
But don't you find it interesting that they have so many shipment problems? General law is alive and kicking.
Makes me wonder if it is just matrix resistance or some other "human" influence.

I'm also still awaiting a book which was ordered 3 May. Two books from the order arrived quite quickly, but Political Ponerology has not! Is international postage really this slow? :-)
But it's okay. I am reading those two other books in the meantime.

(If anyone at QFG publishing .com wants to take a look, it's order #1371.)

Devar said:
I'm also still awaiting a book which was ordered 3 May. Two books from the order arrived quite quickly, but Political Ponerology has not! Is international postage really this slow? :-)
I've reforwarded the Ponerology part of your order to our publisher. When it rains, it pours...
I'm glad to hear that at least the other two books arrived quickly so you have something to tide you over!

Thanks for your patience!

Devar said:
Well, this happens sometimes. :rolleyes: I'm waiting for Ponerology since 12. April. (Order: 1247)

Thanks so much, Scott! I figured since the other two books were available from your Australian distribution point (where I am), PP was being sent from overseas, hence the delay (or loss in the system).

Any idea what the estimated delivery time is to the UK (roughly) - my Ponerology has been 'delivered' for a few weeks now.

Ben said:
Any idea what the estimated delivery time is to the UK (roughly) - my Ponerology has been 'delivered' for a few weeks now.
It can take 4-6 weeks for a book to arrive in the UK when it is shipped from Canada.

Back
Top Bottom