Where is Lisa Guliani and WINGTV?

LordLindsey

A Disturbance in the Force
I have waited and waited like all of us to see the return of WINGTV, especially after it was announced that she and Victor got married, but there is absolutely nothing that I have seen from her and I have only heard VT in an interview with Frank Whalen wherein he never once mentioned Zionism--just "the Globalists."

Could someone please let me know what is going on with her and WINGTV because their shows are sorely missed by me.

Thanks!

LINDSEY

According to the radio interview they gave a couple of months back, Lisa and Thorn have decided to turn off their computers and "live", and they are encouraging everyone else to do the same. Doesn't sound like they will be back.

Doesn't that sound odd as hell given their enormous contributions? I am especially confused by this because of Lisa's deep involvement with SOTT and for her to just leave like that and then to MARRY the man who threw her out of the house is extremely perplexing. Something is really not adding-up here and I would like to know more because after hearing VT on the radio it does NOT seem like they are completely out of this fight at all. I have admired the work regarding pschopathy and how it relates to almost all leaders of humanity throughout history that SOTT has pursued over the past several years and you folks have opened my eyes to the likes of Jones and Rense, but all of that awakening began with WINGTV; that is why this is so abnormal of them just to leave the scene while things are getting MUCH more intersting...

LINDSEY

Thanks for the question and update on Lisa and Wing TV. After following some of the past threads regarding her interaction with SOTT, Victor, and Cointelpro types, I must have missed some of the more recent developments.

How sad that another voice has been silenced. Now is not the time to quit the internet. There probably will be periods in the near future when computers will be tampered with on a greater scale, heavily censored in the "land of the free," or completely shut off by a combination of the PTB, false flag operations, and natural causes. By then persons will be forced to "live" in interesting times. All the more reason to use a computer to network, investigate, disseminate truthful information, and get the word out to those individuals who are willing to listen...and learn...before that happens.

LordLindsey said:
Doesn't that sound odd as hell given their enormous contributions?
Many people in the truth movement are to a significant degree in it for what they can get out of it. There is also the problem of personal programs and narcissism that are very difficult to overcome but which MUST be overcome if the truth is to be truly served.

Joe

Joe said:
LordLindsey said:
Doesn't that sound odd as hell given their enormous contributions?
Many people in the truth movement are to a significant degree in it for what they can get out of it. There is also the problem of personal programs and narcissism that are very difficult to overcome but which MUST be overcome if the truth is to be truly served.

Joe
To add to that, and here you must read between the lines and take into account everything mentioned in this thread: throughout history there have been women who are abused who yet cannot get free from their abuser, who will play all kinds of games with others just to try to gain the love of the abuser. They will use friends in all kinds of ways, taking their time, energy, emotional support, and even their money. They will claim how terrible the abuse is, will suck others dry and when they are helped, and they find out that it also means that they have to help themselves, to stand up for themselves, they will then run back to the abuser. Because, after all, the abuser promises total life management.

When you encounter people on the internet, the faces and "personalities" of various websites, all you see is one - or at most, a limited few - facets of that individual. It is only when you have face-to-face contact with that person over a period of time (like living with them) that you begin to learn that maybe all you saw was a very narrow face... and it wasn't really representative of the truth of that individual.

In a more serious way, what you may encounter in some cases - and I'm not being specific here - is an individual with something very much like Multiple Personality. Such a person can present entirely one face one day, and the next day (or hour or minute) become something else altogether. This switching can be so extreme that you are literally astonished by it and at first, you just think the person is evil and a liar. It takes awhile to really understand that this person is truly not responsible for these switches in personality, that they really are not in control of themselves at all, that they have spent so much of their life dissociating to avoid pain in abusive situations that it has become habit and they really do have multiple personalities.

And, of course, when dealing with something like this, you can imagine that the "face personality," the part of the self that is in control when appearing in public, or on a website, or whatever, is always pretty much the same consistent personality because it is the one that "does that." But the rest of the personality, the other parts that deal with interpersonal relations, with life in general, with handling business, money, and so on, can be other personalities altogether and, believe me, that can create a host of problems.

In short, you can't really know a person by their "public persona." It is only when that person has a lot of friends or colleagues who know the person intimately and over a long period of time, and who are known themselves in some way, who can give testimony sufficient to assure you that what you see is what you get.

Added: Something I wrote in another thread about "9-11 Truthers":

And it didn't matter how many times we tried to help these people to see that they were being used, duped, led around by the nose, how pathology works in groups, and so on, nothing was to be allowed to get in the way of their egos and their egotistical investment in their theories.

No one wanted to admit that they could, just possibly, be driven by emotional programs, beliefs, wishful thinking, faulty thinking. They all figure that if they thought it, it must be right. Again and again we point out that until you have dealt with cleaning your machine, with adjusting your reading instrument, and most of all, you must have a network!!!

A group is needed, a tight group, and one that can spot and eliminate pathology.

But they don't want to hear that.

In a way, what is happening is kind of like evolution. Most people, upon seeing the Truth about this world, fall apart; they can't go on; it's too horrible and they must retreat into their illusions to stop the pain of realization. But those who can face the Truth - even the truth about themselves - can then go on to create, to do, to make a new world.

Back
Top Bottom