Where is Gonzalo Lira? Fears for YouTuber missing in Ukraine's Kharkov article

I don not understand. He is leaving this country and he is putting a video, on Youtube saying that? :shock:
Sort of protection. A bluff. Something like: "I'm in danger and now I'm anouncing that I'm trying to flee from this place. If I get caught or not survive this trip, you will know who killed me". In hope that the persons who are after him will fear actions from the third parties if do harm to him. And also to tell the third parties where is he, and whats his status. (third parties would be embassies, diplomats, governments, journalist . . .

That also tells us that he's all alone in that, with no other ways to ask help. Poor man's guarantee.

Timing of publishing of the videos, when he is on his way already, also says that.

Plus, he is very theatrical, so I guess it was: "why not do it".

Last edited:
Sort of protection. A bluff. Something like: "I'm in danger and now I'm anouncing that I'm trying to flee from this place. If I get caught or not survive this trip, you will know who killed me". In hope that the persons who are after him will fear actions from the third parties if do harm to him. And also to tell the third parties where is he, and whats his status. (third parties would be embassies, diplomats, governments, journalist . . .

That also tells us that he's all alone in that, with no other ways to ask help. Poor man's guarantee.

Timing of publishing of the videos, when he is on his way already, also says that.

Precisely my thoughts.

Gonzalo is once again making a show of himself, keeping his audience on the edge of their seats! It's bordering on manipulation. People are getting exhausted from roller-coaster rides... It's clear there is more to him than meets the eye—how could he get away with such reckless behavior? World-class marketing for his next book, that's for sure!

In any case, he has lost a lot of weight. Did he go keto in prison? :-D

Gonzalo is once again making a show of himself, keeping his audience on the edge of their seats! It's bordering on manipulation. People are getting exhausted from roller-coaster rides... It's clear there is more to him than meets the eye—how could he get away with such reckless behavior? World-class marketing for his next book, that's for sure!

In any case, he has lost a lot of weight. Did he go keto in prison? :-D
He is theatrical and oportunistic for sure, but that doesnt mean that he's not sincere. Not to say that at the end he says in very quiet way "if you dont see me, remember me".

I'm superstition so I wouldnt joke with "keto in prison", but you can go at it :-D

Anyway, I think that he didnt succed. It passed more than a day, and given his jovial character he would make a video from somewhere, and he didnt.

Just a few questions on the supposed arrest video that some people think proves something. Who did the post production editing and added the soundtrack? And why? Why is there a camera following behind the security team in the lead up to the alleged arrest? If this is such a public relations nightmare for Ukraine, why do they not confiscate and destroy the video? Why is the toilet and bidet shot so prominent? Does that last scene really look like a security station or someone’s apartment?

That said, the part that makes Ritter seem wrong is that if this was a Ukraine PSYOP, I think it wouldn’t look so hokey and staged.

Lastly, I would bet 100% we are not done hearing from Lira.

In all fairness I can’t really blame Scott and others for being suspicious about what is going on, given the facts and circumstances. One question I would have is this: assuming the boarder crossing story is true, how come Gonzalo wouldn’t just tweet or record something shortly, to let people know if „he made it“? After all, he had a cellphone with which he was able to record the 3 videos. It is hard for me to believe that, even if he got arrested, that there wouldn’t be considerable time for him to use his cellphone to inform the world on what is going on. Just a word would do it, like „arrested“.

My bet at this point is that he might really is a intelligence asset (if he wasn’t one originally, now, certainly, he likely is) and that he isn’t really aware how and to which extend he is maneuvered and played by the SBU/CIA.

Maybe his job now is (unbenounced to him) to expose and gather data on „pro russian“ dissidence?

Last edited:
Then again, it must be assumed that any cellphone (or other device of that sort) that he is now using is under full control of the SBU/CIA. Which would mean I guess that they can control what he can and can not post and/or send out, in one way or the other.

I think Lira wants to build a myth around himself - the great narrative

• Never really understood why he never left Ukraine before he was arrested the first time
  • Never understood why he wasn't disappeared after the first and second arrests
  • He has a repeating pattern of disappearing and letting his followers wonder for a while what's happening
  • Why does he need asylum from a country he isn't a citizen of ?!?!?!?!? It's like me going to China and then seeking asylum in Mongolia from China - Why can't I just come back to the UK?!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom