What's the weather where you are?

There is a very hot weather on the Balkan Peninsula for over a month now. The temperatures, where I live, are over 40C. It is summer and it has been before when I was a kid I remember.
Last week or so there are very unusually powerful storms over the Balkans. Very powerful supercells with very strong winds and huge hale.
It made a lot of damage and unfortunately, few people died in these storms. These kinds of storms are something new for this part of the world. A lot of damage has been done to the crops, so the already expensive food will probably be even more expensive.

What troubles me is that many people on social media say that this is the result of the HAARP and even more, people are truly believing.
For some reason, they can't understand that our planet is going through a natural cycle of big changes. The atmosphere is changing, the earth's magnetic field is changing, and the electrical activity in the atmosphere is also increasing. not just the Earth, but the whole solar system.

There is a trend of building a myth that the ruling elite is so powerful that they have full control over the weather and can manipulate as they want and need and that the HAARP is the tool they are using. Yes, I know that there is a technology to do that at some level but this is a natural cycle. There is an illusion building about the power of the PTB when in reality they are not so powerful.

People do not have a clue what is really going on and that is sad, but probably it is how it should be. Everyone has lessons that should be learned.

Just an update on how the weather is in Wales. 19c temps average for the last 6 weeks, many drizzly rainy days, and little sunshine. In May and June we had our summer, now it feels like autumn already. Apparently temps may improve in the next fortnight, I guess we will see. It doesn't particularly bother me as I struggle with hot weather, but my family seem to be a bit peeved with it.

Here in SC Alaska, the last week has been nice. Lots of sun with clouds part of the day. Along with the heat, it is humid, making the weather feel muggy. A couple days reached to around 80°F.

I notice this year some weather preparedness construction.... Big box stores having their roofs repaired, roadside drainage being maintained ect. After several power outages, the power company is clearing trees - stuff like that.
The road crews must have been surprised to see the trees a little down the road where all the trees are diagonal - a present from a freak windstorm some years ago. Still alive and growing leaves, but standing diagonally.

So, this year has been cooler and wetter, but the heat is taking hold. It won't be long for the heating to wane as the nights get longer. Aug.-Sept. are usually rainy.

Just an update on how the weather is in Wales. 19c temps average for the last 6 weeks, many drizzly rainy days, and little sunshine. In May and June we had our summer, now it feels like autumn already. Apparently temps may improve in the next fortnight, I guess we will see. It doesn't particularly bother me as I struggle with hot weather, but my family seem to be a bit peeved with it.
I happened to turn on the Golf Channel recently, and there was the Senior British Open, from Wales playing, and I said to my wife, good God, it looks like they are playing under water... Pretty strong winds too. 🌪️🌦️

I happened to turn on the Golf Channel recently, and there was the Senior British Open, from Wales playing, and I said to my wife, good God, it looks like they are playing under water... Pretty strong winds too. 🌪️🌦️
Yep, that's Wales for you. It seems like we have rain for 9 months a year, with a brief respite in late spring/early summer. Having said that, this only seems to have become the norm in the 21st century. I recall lots of hot summers during my childhood and adolescence. Those years feel a long time ago now. Still, could be worse, we don't have the extremities of weather like other places on the planet. But, it's just so unremittingly...... damp.:-(

We had heavy rain and thunderstorms here in Nuremberg yesterday. While I was having dinner with my daughter in a restaurant and we were walking home in a good mood in the rain and jumping barefoot through puddles, in other places in Nuremberg this happened.... :scared:

Well, after 2 sunny days this week it's back to 17c days with grey skies and more rain. This summer has been a total washout if you're Welsh. Thank god the football season has started to take people's minds off the terrible weather. For me I'm just glad it's not extremely hot, that kind of weather makes me nauseous, I think the last time we had that was in 2014 watching the Brazilian World Cup. I'll take a drizzly day over that any time!:lol:

Headline in the local paper (New London CT Day) Sunday August 27: "Connecticut On Track To Record The Coolest August In A Decade"
No substantive details noted, but a couple of the usual absurd word salads: "The temperatures reflect shifting trends in summer heat."
"Experts...have attributed it to the variations in temperatures."
Notable by its absence is any comment on whether or not climate change is real. Well of course it is but not in the sense of the climate extremists. Obviously, it changes in both directions, constantly.

Back
Top Bottom