What would you suggest

L

lee parker

This is my first post and I am excited, warmed and anticipating a wonderful relationship of like-minded friends who frequent this board. I have read almost of the first book of WAVE and all of the Secret History. Until reading those excellent works I had little consciousness of the infestation amongst us and the concept of being abducted.

Here's the purpose of this particular post: In traveling to a Central American country (Myan region), I met a woman who described what seems to resemble an abduction. Specifically she mentioned that she screamed and screamed at her captors and was paralyzed with no one hearing her. This fit Laura's profiles and writings of hypnosis of abductees.

Is there anything you would suggest to assist this woman in 1) stopping further abductions and 2) healing that which has happened before. Her life is pretty much a mess, as is she (naturally those aspects go hand and glove) and I don't know if she can heal that which has happened, that which has hurt her soul and if she can get her life back on track for the betterment of her spiritual evolution.

I will be seeing her and living close to her in the near future and I want to be of assistance (she doesn't even know enough to ask for help and I don't want to slip into STS by "offering" her assistance). What I see is a need for educating her so she can ask for that which will help her.

Because there are no "accidents" I wonder why she has been put in my path and what is an appropriate response on a human and spiritual level. Thank you for your feed-back.

Lee

Simple interaction without an agenda can work wonders. IE, don't EXPECT to help her, but just be there to offer conversation and feedback. Helped a friend of mine with, shall we say, instability issues this way. It wasn't working until i dropped my expectations and concious efforts to help him, when i just focused on having a good time with him and being a good friend he came right around. Other factors contributed, but i think i made a subtle impact.

Thanks for the input. Great, and sensible, suggestion. I didn't know anything about this until reading work done by Laura and Ark...and I am very grateful for their and your input. There are no accidents and I find that by reading The Wave I am more "conscious" of my behavior as well as others. It seems that all my other myriad paths have brought me to this point in my life and "choice" has ALWAYS been the cornerstone of my belief system. So I choose to be aware of my behavior and emulate as much STO as I can, even though I know I am in an STS environment. Choice makes the difference.

I am in the process of relocating out of the poison of the US and already feel more freedom than I have encountered in the country of my birth. Thanks for all the guidance and direction from all here. Blessings and may we all be guided in the paths of "right" ruling and behavior. Just that intention and commitment would change the face of the earth.

Lee

Actually I met a woman in a small summer resort. She is working as a hairdresser with her husband. After she told of her dream involving her husband posiibly somewhere in the US, I commented that maybe the dream related to an earlier incarnation. Then asked them whether they believe in reincarnation etc. And she said well everyone says he looks like an american. And the conversation went on. Then she told me about her out of body experiences while she is awake and conscious and how she struggled agaisnt it, to come back to her body. Well there was not much I could tell her since I had just started reading this site. Then she also told about an UFO seen some years ago during the construction of a steel plant and the experience she had then. She also told me that she had psychic abilities like sensing something bad is going to happen and she had this restlessness, or headache, or a constriction around her heart area and something did happen but she could not tell beforehand what it was going to be. Well I will be going to the same place this summer and ask her about these incidents and then write to you and maybe you could advise me how I should tell her about abductions etc.

Back
Top Bottom