What is the source of the outbreak of the European bacteria?

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
- Was the bacteria bio-engineered?
- what is at the root of the contamination?

Ellipse said:

I don't think we know enough to say at this point. The idea that it is bio-engineered has taken hold in some places on the web, and at least as far as I am able see there is reason to think that is one possibility, but not the only one.

It has not so far been publicly announced that the actual source of the outbreak has been determined conclusively, so we'll have to keep watching, and wait for more data I think.

know_yourself_1234 said:
I have found this article which really cut my breath :
http://www.naturalnews.com/032622_ecoli_bioengineering.html

How can this be? I mean, such efforts may have been done in something "else"... of a greater good for humanity...

Yes, I think this article was the source for the bio-weapon meme. Personally, I don't see any "emerging forensic evidence" here, just the sensationalistic claims of Mike Adams (and it wouldn't be the first time he's done this).

Like Venusian said, there's really not enough evidence at this point to believe that this bug was bio-engineered. It may turn out that way, but all we can do at the moment is gather more data.

There were a whole cluster of fireball and meteor sightings around the beginning of May (one in Poland even) if you look back over the Fire in the Sky section on SOTT. Could that have something to do with it? Also, what about mutations due to the increased radiation levels around the globe? That's another possibility too, I think.

Does this info make any sense to you? Or is it just another form of cointelpro disinformation?

supposed info on bacteria outbreak reading and a lil video

_http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/weapons/weaponized-e-coli.html

I might add I view this site mainly for entertainment, also they sometimes have good things to say. your opinions are yours to express or to keep! all your choosing.

venusian said:
Ellipse said:

I don't think we know enough to say at this point. The idea that it is bio-engineered has taken hold in some places on the web, and at least as far as I am able see there is reason to think that is one possibility, but not the only one.

It has not so far been publicly announced that the actual source of the outbreak has been determined conclusively, so we'll have to keep watching, and wait for more data I think.

I agree. What I understand is that this e.coli is a new strain and it is extremely toxic, that is why it is so deadly. And that it has a great percentage of genetic material from an older strain plus new genetic material. But I'm still open to the possibility of bioengineering.

Mike Adams says:

Although the actual process is more complicated than this, the upshot is that creating a strain of e.coli that's resistant to eight classes of antibiotics requires repeated, sustained expose to those antibiotics. It is virtually impossible to imagine how this could happen all by itself in the natural world. For example, if this bacteria originated in the food (as we've been told), then where did it acquire all this antibiotic resistance given the fact that antibiotics are not used in vegetables?

Learn more: _http://www.naturalnews.com/032622_ecoli_bioengineering.html#ixzz1Of81ugt7

Super resistant bugs have been found in animals thanks to the antibiotics used in farms. If they secreting them all over the place, then there is trouble. There are cases of people who died after getting a toxic bacteria from a vegetable that was contaminated from a questionable farm. Wasn't this clearly depicted in a popular documentary (Food Inc?)?

But there is also the problem of irradiation and it is well documented (from Chernobyl) that all sorts of infections increases in areas exposed to irradiation. Plus, we will likely have new genetic material falling down from the stratosphere ("extraterrestrial"). Who knows, maybe someone is bioengineering to see if we can get prepared for the big one that will likely be a virus with new genetic material ("extraterrestrial") that our immune system has never dealt before. Just some speculation.

We are in southern Germany. We are being extra vigilant, no salads, strict hygiene, scrubbing fruit, etc.
People are keeping calm, although worried.
Mealtimes are becoming evermore challenging though. What to feed a family these days without spending an absolute fortune and not poisoning ourselves?

Is this the same stuff found in the middle of this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xow4LRcKJGk&feature=share

Edit: sorry, i guess it's not.

Mike Adams says:

Although the actual process is more complicated than this, the upshot is that creating a strain of e.coli that's resistant to eight classes of antibiotics requires repeated, sustained expose to those antibiotics. It is virtually impossible to imagine how this could happen all by itself in the natural world

no not in the natural world but e.coli lives by nature in the human gut ,I think it helps with vitamin B absorption or something like that ...but if you hit that gut repeatedly with those 8 classes of antibiotics it may as well go and develop a deadly strain of e.coli so in a round about way the new deadly one is engineered similar to the flu of 1918 where the normal flu mutated with the ''new'' wonder drug vaccine the young soldiers were given,the people being the living medium,the petri dish,to breed new strains

What I find most interesting about these new bacterias, regardless of their unknown origin (and Psyche pretty much listed all the possible causes involved), is the media coverage about it. More people die from the flu or from going to a hospital each year. So why is there a need to make people so afraid of this? Are they trying to come up with a new vaccine/treatment? Or to force people to only buy food from a speciif "safe" source, or increase the consumption of processed and canned products? Dunno.

On the bright side, it helps people get motivated to eat less veggies! Oh, oh, with this comment I fear a lot of vegetarians on the attack again. ;D

Ailén said:
...Or to force people to only buy food from a speciif "safe" source, or increase the consumption of processed and canned products? Dunno.

On the bright side, it helps people get motivated to eat less veggies!

I was thinking the same thing. There was one article where an infected lady said that she was going to shy away from all fresh vegetables and stick strictly to "frozen meals and spaghetti". :rolleyes: If it's not one thing, it's another!

And yes, I'm afraid you'll earn the wrath of the Vegetarian Nutzoids once again with that comment. ;D Cause you know how we're all in cahoots with the meat industry here! :P

Back
Top Bottom