What is China's relation with the consortium?

C's said that only the most advanced souls choose to be born as asians, probably because they have the most difficult life........relatively.
Interesting. I think there is an emphasis on group harmony, societal order and the veneration of family coupled with the importance of duty in oriental nations. Confucianism echoes this as do other oriental spiritual paths. (As for the Indian subcontinent I am not sure). All these things require discipline and perspective. A far cry from the Occidental “I gotta be me; I gotta be free” self-centered mindset that exalts the individual.

It takes all kinds and there has to be balance.

It is still amazing to me how much focus people around the world (and especially westerners) pay to "China, China!". In the immortal and adapted/changed words of George Carlin:

"Save the Chinese and safe us from the Chinese! Leave them the Fu*** alone, haven't we done enough! Interfering with the self-determination of other peoples/nations? It is just one more arrogant attempt of humans to control nature and free will, it is arrogant. Meddling is what got us into trouble in the first place, doesn't anybody understand that!?! Interfering with nature (free will). We are so self-important."

By the way, that is the whole point of what Putin is doing internationally as well: Respecting the free will of other nations/cultures while fighting against aggressive bully behaviors. I think Putin basically nailed "the China problem" on the head recently in the Tucker interview by saying that it is just another boogeyman story.

It is amazing how obsessed many westerners (and in particular Americans) are with China, and the internal affairs of that nation and other foreign countries in general. Why? The typical distraction that was always used throughout history is at work: point the finger at someone else for what YOU ARE DOING so that your own population doesn't concentrate on the real problems at home with their own leaders. And it's also amazing how many people still can't understand the simple distinction between an aggressor and the aggressed, and the resulting distinction between an action and a reaction. One of the latest interviews with Weinstein and Tucker is a good example of that:

Weinstein discovered a camp apparently composed of "only Chinese man" that "seemed rather hostile towards Americans", near the Darien Gap, who "were mostly not willing to talk at all" and possibly "funded by the communist party of China" in order to probably "invade the US" through the southern border in order to possibly be used as something like "sleeper cells" in the US that can be "activated later" by "the Chinese" for "nefarious reasons". Even if we assume that those assumptions are correct, it apparently never occurred to Weinstein nor to Tucker that what the US has done and is continuing to do aggressively in and around China for decades (bioweapon laps close to the borders, the South China Sea aggressions, Taiwan, the work of the CIA within the country, the Covid leak into China, to name just a few issues) might have resulted in a REACTION from the Chinese toward an AGGRESSION from the US and that what they can see in the Darien Gap might be one result of that. And that the VERY BLOODY and DESTRUCTIVE US HISTORY over the last decades causes great and very WELL FOUNDED and JUSTIFIED concerns in other countries. Is that so hard to understand? Apparently so, for many Westerners/Americans. A bloody and expansionist history that is very different from the Chinese history in the last decades/centuries, which basically represents the exact opposite.

The way it is put to me, basically, is that the world stage is a jungle, and it is naive to impose the ideals we want onto various countries. China has a pretty brutal history. So do pretty much all large countries. As things are going south, it seems apparent that those countries who are at least trying to work together rather than to maintain some hedgemonic power will fare much better than the West. Much of the difficulty may present itself in a people's worldview, which is usually tied to how their country responds to the realities of the global stage. Sure, even those countries working together will seek their own interests first, and there will be some divisive issues. But it remains that the East has a much greater capacity to recover from whatever fallout that happens than the West. Russia is interesting in this regard, as it isn't really East or West. Perhaps a time may come when Russia becomes the bridge to bring the stability of the East to the West? Just speculation, and perhaps a hope.

The 'Life is religion' quote from the C's seems to sum up the situation:

Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the world will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the 'past.' People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the 'Future.'

I'd add that China may appear to have some motivations to 'shutout' certain realities, namely with regard to its citizens and opinions on politics. I'd say that is more of a minor issue compared to larger things at stake. I think it does so with awareness. It might have some negative effects, but it is also protective too, given the corrupting influence of Western ideologies.

When I think of Asian thought, I think of Yin and Yang; and Western thought, good and evil.
So, one is about balance, and the other about abolition within.

So, Western thought is skewed towards freedom, individuality, virtues, and Asian thought the same, but not to the extent that the balance is upset. Duty and cooperation is the opposite of freedom and individuality, but it isn't adverse, it is in measure.

So, America is always expansionist, as it only sees in good and evil terms, and so they invade others upon such an outlook.

So, why is it upon China to correct the west, when it is trying to maintain its own balance as it should, and that maintaining such a balance would serve an example, while we would blame them for our internal conflicts that is always channeled towards outsiders? 'It's Chinas fault!', 'It's Russias fault!': always the deflection towards outside sources, but never self reflection, never seeing the 'good vs. evil' as just a manipulation of a virus-like mentality; that faults integrity for its defenses.

What is meant by "Orientals"? There are many definitions based on who is using. As per wiki,

Different Westerners use to mean differently.
I guess Orientals in this case would be the Japanese, the Chinese, and Koreans. Maybe the Vietnamese too.

Attuned to Earth's vibrational frequency? What would that imply? I really did not get it!
It might be something like being more grounded, having more "common sense" and maybe even easier access to something like intuition ("gut feeling").

It might be something like being more grounded, having more "common sense" and maybe even easier access to something like intuition ("gut feeling").
Good guess! My thought is that "attuned to Earth's frequency" implies more adapted to Earth's envinronment or maybe more capable of dealing with an ecosystem (better at hunting, fishing, etc)

Good guess! My thought is that "attuned to Earth's frequency" implies more adapted to Earth's envinronment or maybe more capable of dealing with an ecosystem (better at hunting, fishing, etc)
well, this is where cliches might come in handy, usually people think of native Americans as being spiritual and very in tune with nature, very respectful of the earth and animals and plants and whatnot, as if they had an innate understanding of their place in nature and their relation with that nature. So, perhaps that is what it means, more capable of understanding themselves within the environment of earth.

One interesting story that I like to think about when considering this is skinwalker ranch, natives seem to know there's something messed up with the place, and leave it alone intuitively, then came someone else and built a ranch there and has been determined to live and work there despite the high strangeness.

I will add a point of view, borrowing from don juan. This 3d realm is unquestionably screwed around a sts assemblage point, with the tonal that comes with it, both on a personal and collective level. As we know, the coercive, tyrannical force of the tonal (which in its original version is a protector, the principle of order in chaos) comes from the majority of the population, which sustains and reinforces the assemblage point to the point of making the perceived real. If we consider 4d in both its orientations as the "other closest island", we can interpret the multipolar sts (world majority) corrections to the unipolar sts (golden billlion) domain as both an attempt of the sts system to find a survival unipolar equilibrium and colonisation of 4d, and as a stepping stone that allows the equanimous leap into 4d also thanks to the wave. The colonization of the sts-oriented 4d depends throughout on who eats the energy released by the recapitulation process, both personally and collectively. From this point of view, I see russia and china, and to some extent africa, engaged in the recapitulation process (without obvious result, but with release of energy), while the west rests peacefully on itself RIP (despite the fake opposition).

Back
Top Bottom