What globe? Flat Earth and Flat-Earthers

So my gest to understanding flat earthers continue.
Today a bit of stats
I decided to run this little poll on my group in order to understand how widespread is that assumption
Group touches whole range conspiracy subjects, also some which are obviously false, no, i'm not an author of them

Out of 800 views 66 votes, multiple answers permitted

Screenshot_20240212-095505-083.png

15% stays at globe shape
31% and 16% are of flat variety
15% matrix people got it quite right

Things look bleak 😂 it seams that looking into conspiracies is almost inseparably connected to falling into flattrap, what i'm quite sure is its purpose. The most important of this little poll is fact that they are not marginalized movement on the fringe of the society anymore.
Anytime i think about whole subject, words of Cass comes to my mind, once in the future we will be those to bring the knowledge back to the society.
Some question araised
Maybe followers of flat earth are entities of two dimensional reality ascended to the 3d for the purpose of experiencing coming wave, so they still feel comfort in two dimensional geometry?
Is it kind of wetiko, mind virus or else, priming humanity before arrival of alien race which need to keep humanity stupid in order to easily overtake the planet? (sorry, just finished 3body problem)

Next milestone in my study - flat earth is a guruless sect
Yes, a sect. After touching the subject i'm getting stream of volunteers willing to convert me to the new religion, longer discussion with one of them got me some insights, they are in need of converting people, are proud of anyone converted and doesn't mind the consequence karmic or social, this is of uttermose importance for them to grow and absorb new minds.

If you liked last one, next wasn't bad either

b.pnga.png

Then i have entered in open conflict with the channel owner due to differences in views on continuous spreading of disinfo "flatulences" and stance on aliens, and ...
...had been expelled
good for me 😂 bad for you cause there will be no more polls
However, result is quite good, half of readers accept idea that we are not alone and quite correctly understand origin of aliens
Rest is divided between wide range of ideas, from which most terrifying, is that of aliens helping gov in our evolution, some ppl never learn
My time on this channel served well my little study and i understood that those people are not alone and there is strong well organized agenda behind the movement, it is no coincidence that those channels aggregate number of followers well above any other subject.
Who and why is still to be found...

Flat Earth Model vs. Spherical Earth Model in rocket science

Ballistic Missile Targeting military science in Russia and in the West uses two models to calculate optimal rocket routes to target.

Both work surprisingly well..

Some jokers probably saw these papers and relevant research and heard engineers talking in the office and assumed - as laypeople - that authorities think "the Earth is flat".

Nothing could be further from the truth:

Title below is a PDF link! Click on below title only ONCE, your browser will start downloading the file immediately!

A Survey of Maneuvering Target Tracking—Part II: Ballistic Target Models
X. Rong Li and Vesselin P. Jilkov
Department of Electrical Engineering
University of New Orleans
New Orleans, LA 70148, USA

3.1 Gravity Models

Flat Earth Model

The simplest possible model of gravity assumes a flat, nonrotating Earth. In this model, the gravity acting on the target in the ENU-CS - East-North-Up Coordinate System - is [see equation in above white paper], where g is the constant gravitational acceleration of the Earth.
Spherical Earth Model
Assume that the Earth and the BTs - Ballistic Targets - can be represented as point masses at their geocenters and that the gravitational forces of the moon (and other stars) can be neglected. Since the target has a negligible mass relative to the Earth’s mass, the gravitational acceleration
G is the solution of a so-called restricted two-body problem, obtained by the Newton’s inverse-square gravity law.

As you can see here, Russian Military Science uses the Flat-Earth Gravity Model quite well too and they say its brings surprisingly optimal results.
Proof is in the pudding: Russia is currently battering Ukraine with various semi-ballistic missiles and the Flat Earth Gravity Model comes very handy in target calculations!

"The flat-Earth model is assumed with an inertial coordinate system that is fixed to the surface of the Earth."
Bayesian.jpg

"Related to Bayesian and Kalman Filters which are critical in such things as targeting, guidance, netcentric operations."

Article source.

Last edited:
Flat Earth Model vs. Spherical Earth Model in rocket science

Ballistic Missile Targeting military science in Russia and in the West uses two models to calculate optimal rocket routes to target.

Both work surprisingly well..

Some jokers probably saw these papers and relevant research and heard engineers talking in the office and assumed - as laypeople - that authorities think "the Earth is flat".

Nothing could be further from the truth:

Title below is a PDF link! Click on below title only ONCE, your browser will start downloading the file immediately!

A Survey of Maneuvering Target Tracking—Part II: Ballistic Target Models
X. Rong Li and Vesselin P. Jilkov
Department of Electrical Engineering
University of New Orleans
New Orleans, LA 70148, USA

As you can see here, Russian Military Science uses the Flat-Earth Gravity Model quite well too and they say its brings surprisingly optimal results.
Proof is in the pudding: Russia is currently battering Ukraine with various semi-ballistic missiles and the Flat Earth Gravity Model comes very handy in target calculations!

"The flat-Earth model is assumed with an inertial coordinate system that is fixed to the surface of the Earth."
View attachment 93884

"Related to Bayesian and Kalman Filters which are critical in such things as targeting, guidance, netcentric operations."

Article source.
What do we learn from this, the Earth is flat in Ukraine?

In my opinion, the explanation of the flat earth hypothesis is very simple. Namely, Organic Portals perceive reality in two dimensions, which is where the flat Earth hypothesis came from. Organic Portals are between second and third density, but closer to second density. The second density is two-dimensional, therefore perception is two-dimensional. Organic portals are about half for the balance on our planet. I don't know if I'm right, but that's how I understood it after reading the Cassiopaean messages for many years.

In my opinion, the explanation of the flat earth hypothesis is very simple. Namely, Organic Portals perceive reality in two dimensions, which is where the flat Earth hypothesis came from.
Great thoughts, I concur! Famous musician / audio engineer, Benn Jordan, did an excellent study about this: ending in a really fun video demonstration, how animals - dogs, ducks, geese etc.., - see our reality in black & white + in few select colors only.
Also animals operate - thus perceive their environment - on a different Time Scale - compared to us. Therefore their reactions are faster and they hear our human voice - cognition of sound waves are bound to time perception - at a different note / key as very deep.

As a result, if you name your pet filled with sounds like "Aalaa", "Oamaalaa" which vowels humans phonetically articulate at a very low key / note, your pets will hardly hear you! They'll only hear a deep rumble, nigh inaudible / indiscernible to them.

But if you name your pet "Heejeeeiiiieee" or similar name filled with high-frequency vowels, then your pets immediately notice your high voice ==> an easily detectable audio signal to them: Second Density Denizens!

Many years ago I also reported here that I can "see"--sense souls. This is a somewhat disturbing private information exchange. Between the observed and the observer. Similar disturbing privacy problem, how a psychic gets a reading about a serious family problem from a visiting customer. Or when a telepath perceives the problematic thoughts of other people or how an Aura-Seer sees other people's auras filled with sickness. (Not just "light waves" visual observation, but private intimate thoughts / info are mixed in auras as well.)

I reported then that older souls - sporting heavy data packages from many incarnations / thus producing a stronger light (heavy with data) radiation - are a lot easier to detect ( or ""hear"" as in the pet example above the above video). All this has to do with Light and Gravitational Radiation.

As I noted then in that post, - to me -, when I look at souled animals[!] or souled humans, a human body - filled with a soul - 'looks-senses' (to me) like a ball-of-light_radiating-spherical-force-field-of-gravity. Its a package. A little sun encased in a ball of gravity field.

Therefore: human bodies filled with a real soul (in my "eyes") have detectable "weight" = a gravity field. Seated inside / in the center of this field comes out from humans a detectable "Light Radiation Intensity!".

Similar feeling somewhat if you grab a strong magnet in one hand and you grab the other strong magnet in your other hand and turn one magnet, so their poles match. Move your hands closer to each other and you will feel a strong magnetic repulsion, affecting your hand muscles as the strong magnets repel each other.
1. Now imagine the strong summer sun burning your skin, so you have a sizzling sensation, as you feel the hot sun rays: you are getting a sunburn!
2. Now ADD WEIGHT = GRAVITY to these hot sun rays so they also become heavy and thus you feel them pushing your burning skin.

The gravity effect is felt on the skin / on the side of my spirit / etheric body.

So this happens, when I see / detect a soul: these physical-etheric sensations vary / get colored by / producing a multitude of synesthesia tastes / feelings / sensations. "Vibes".

A real soul (human or animal or I guess alien) looks to my ""Second Sight"" or ""Seer eyes"" (or whatever) as a strong light radiation, blindingly concentrated at the center of the "soul-sphere" (as a little sun) and gradually diminishing in intensity = becoming more transparent going outwards from the center, producing "rays" in the outward perimeter.
Plus of course together with the light, I'm sensing the "Einsteinian gravitational distortion of a planet", of a soul, in small-human-scale, what it produces, I guess similar to what gravitational distortion a planet makes ON space-time.

gravity-general-theory-relativity-concept-earth-sun-distorted-spacetime-d-rendered-illustratio...jpg

Just in small scale: a couple dozen feet / couple meters wide spherical space, which is a human soul-size spherical space. Such gravitational anomaly = push-pull distortion of a human soul is easy to detect in case of stronger/older souls. Simply because older souls are like bigger planets = they have greater gravity!
Young souls are weak. (to me) They have little light, little gravity, thus young souls are harder to detect.

I think people translated this sensation via synesthesia as:
- As soon as he entered the room, his presence filled the room.

But, the visuals of this can be quite beautiful, as I described decades ago. Me seeing that little girl - 5 to 8 years old - on the train. Distance of this "higher visual observation" was ~4 to 5 meters. And distance is key. You have to be further away.

She had this hair, but light brown, similar length, exactly that curly. Even her smile matched the picture. Illuminated by direct, strong sunlight streaming in from the right. Made hair light up with a golden light and her hair became "transparent" and became mixed with her soul radiation or strong aura - I'm guessing - produced visible "golden pond-water ripples"-like slow golden wave pulsation outward.

It was like watching incandescent gold, hovering in the air and giving off radiant gold wave pulsation. I was annoyed. I couldn't believe how the heck she could look like this / produce this wavy golden-yellow transparent energy-radiation. So I stood there disturbed with disbelief. She was smiling at me. I was annoyed, how a little human could produce such amazing radiant "light-show". The whole thing lasted for several seconds, until I got annoyed enough and looked away.

Last edited:
In my opinion, the explanation of the flat earth hypothesis is very simple. Namely, Organic Portals perceive reality in two dimensions, which is where the flat Earth hypothesis came from. Organic Portals are between second and third density, but closer to second density. The second density is two-dimensional, therefore perception is two-dimensional. Organic portals are about half for the balance on our planet. I don't know if I'm right, but that's how I understood it after reading the Cassiopaean messages for many years.
I'm leaning to opinion that flatearthers are not really "normal" people like most of us, in here at least, but i don't think it is about densities, which are not the same as dimensions, densities represent level of evolution or understanding, but here we have a problem of wrongly perceiving world in a transitional way between 2d and 3d. What make me suspect that those people were pulled out of other 2d world and planted here in order to affect our own transition to 4d. Kind of diluting our own transitional force with their pull back to 2d.
Could it be they are not even human but kind of artificial characters? or maybe they are recently ascended 2d entities but made to ascend into our world in order to mess our own progress?

Such interesting observations and conjectures. I think the key beneficial purpose of the flat-earthers is that they are questioning reality; questioning our perception of reality; calling to mind the very mechanics of perception as well as the self-perpetuating influence that perception has in creating and maintaining reality. (Otherwise why would the managers of this world spend SO much energy and effort on manipulating our perception of said “reality”?)

They are flat out wrong but, so what? The overriding point is moot: it really doesn’t matter whether the earth is flat or roundish: it’s the same screwed up place! (And the point is also that we do not fully perceive the true nature of our reality even if we are right about some aspects). Another byproduct is thinking that because we are pretty sure we are right about one thing, there is no point in looking any further in that area.

The magicians have many tricks. “Therefore” can be a precarious and dangerous word especially if it involves words and “logic” more than mathematics. A 2d animal may only see in certain colours and not be able to think so much but they can have vastly superior hearing and sense of smell and so we can’t really be sure what that perceptual bubble might be like to experience.

Anyway, believing in superiority is a slippery slope. Being wrong about something doesn’t necessarily equate to soullessness or any blanket judgement. How many of us have believed some major balderdash, hogwash or outright idiocy at some point in this lifetime? Everyone? It’s one of the lessons.

Such interesting observations and conjectures. I think the key beneficial purpose of the flat-earthers is that they are questioning reality; questioning our perception of reality; calling to mind the very mechanics of perception as well as the self-perpetuating influence that perception has in creating and maintaining reality. (Otherwise why would the managers of this world spend SO much energy and effort on manipulating our perception of said “reality”?)

They are flat out wrong but, so what? The overriding point is moot: it really doesn’t matter whether the earth is flat or roundish: it’s the same screwed up place! (And the point is also that we do not fully perceive the true nature of our reality even if we are right about some aspects). Another byproduct is thinking that because we are pretty sure we are right about one thing, there is no point in looking any further in that area.

The magicians have many tricks. “Therefore” can be a precarious and dangerous word especially if it involves words and “logic” more than mathematics. A 2d animal may only see in certain colours and not be able to think so much but they can have vastly superior hearing and sense of smell and so we can’t really be sure what that perceptual bubble might be like to experience.

Anyway, believing in superiority is a slippery slope. Being wrong about something doesn’t necessarily equate to soullessness or any blanket judgement. How many of us have believed some major balderdash, hogwash or outright idiocy at some point in this lifetime? Everyone? It’s one of the lessons.
It is not that simple as it sounds, the whole trend is far from marginal and if you take into account that it is expanding, and if permitted to expand, it will destruct our civilization as we know it.
Flat earth idea itself is not constrained only to the shape of earth, but is encompassing pretty much all aspects of life explaining them with the same bat shit crazy worldviews
Now imagine the person who already stopped to believe in anything, cause everything is a lie, math is a lie, cosmos is a lie, history is a lie, geology technology etc.etc. this person is reduced to docile impotent element of society who can be manipulated at will by simple impulses
For other dimensional forces it is highly beneficial that we stay at the level of monkeys showing no civilization progress, we are a danger to them cause one day we may rise and become who we was before the fall, that's why they will keep us in that half-animal state at any price, and that's why we must see flat earth as devolutionary trend totally against what beneficial for humanity
We don't discus their weird ideas out of curiosity for laughs or cause we feel-better-then-them, it can't be further from that

It is not that simple as it sounds, the whole trend is far from marginal and if you take into account that it is expanding, and if permitted to expand, it will destruct our civilization as we know it.

Hi Deneb. (Where in Poland? My wife has family in several places there) Yes, there IS a destructive trend, but it’s not something new.
Flat earth idea itself is not constrained only to the shape of earth, but is encompassing pretty much all aspects of life explaining them with the same bat shit crazy worldviews
It sounds like you are painting the entire world with a very big brush loaded with one color. Who has the final say on what are insane worldviews? What is the objective truth? If X, Y, and Z are all “bat shit crazy”, they must be related and basically equal?

Now imagine the person who already stopped to believe in anything, cause everything is a lie, math is a lie, cosmos is a lie, history is a lie, geology technology etc.etc. this person is reduced to docile impotent element of society who can be manipulated at will by simple impulses”

That’s a judgement and assumption that may not be true. In fact I can imagine that person being impervious to simple impulses.

For other dimensional forces it is highly beneficial that we stay at the level of monkeys showing no civilization progress, we are a danger to them cause one day we may rise and become who we was before the fall, that's why they will keep us in that half-animal state at any price, and that's why we must see flat earth as devolutionary trend totally against what beneficial for humanity
We don't discus their weird ideas out of curiosity for laughs or cause we feel-better-then-them, it can't be further from that
The devolution, IMO, is thousands of years running. The flat earth theory’s benefit is that it is so obviously false, and inconsequential, it puts on display so many great lessons to learn from.

There is plenty enough to freak out about. I’m as big of a Chicken Little as anyone. But, Personally I don’t think it is either healthy or constructive to be flipping out about every little thing and seeing the boogie man under every single rock even if his shadow might be lurking. If we do, how are we going to be “happy go lucky”? I think discernment about where and when we are going to flip out is a lesson. I don’t necessarily disagree that all evil is connected to the same poison and pervades all things. But, how we deal with that factoid is a self-defining moment.

“Give to each what is due.” Does the flat earth idea deserve the same response and carry the same weight as “everyone must be vaxxed”, or “you will own nothing” or “90% of you need to die?” I don’t think so.

Hi Deneb. (Where in Poland? My wife has family in several places there) Yes, there IS a destructive trend, but it’s not something new.

It sounds like you are painting the entire world with a very big brush loaded with one color. Who has the final say on what are insane worldviews? What is the objective truth? If X, Y, and Z are all “bat shit crazy”, they must be related and basically equal?

Now imagine the person who already stopped to believe in anything, cause everything is a lie, math is a lie, cosmos is a lie, history is a lie, geology technology etc.etc. this person is reduced to docile impotent element of society who can be manipulated at will by simple impulses”

That’s a judgement and assumption that may not be true. In fact I can imagine that person being impervious to simple impulses.

The devolution, IMO, is thousands of years running. The flat earth theory’s benefit is that it is so obviously false, and inconsequential, it puts on display so many great lessons to learn from.

There is plenty enough to freak out about. I’m as big of a Chicken Little as anyone. But, Personally I don’t think it is either healthy or constructive to be flipping out about every little thing and seeing the boogie man under every single rock even if his shadow might be lurking. If we do, how are we going to be “happy go lucky”? I think discernment about where and when we are going to flip out is a lesson. I don’t necessarily disagree that all evil is connected to the same poison and pervades all things. But, how we deal with that factoid is a self-defining moment.

“Give to each what is due.” Does the flat earth idea deserve the same response and carry the same weight as “everyone must be vaxxed”, or “you will own nothing” or “90% of you need to die?” I don’t think so.
Flat earth is just one of many destructive trends we are facing today, time ago people thought that we may let those tiny few dress as a dog and walk around the city center, it is fun after all and it does nothing to mess life of majority
Today those few are coming out on the top, and you may end in prison if you don't like their lifestyle, do you think flat earth will end differently? i hope it will, but i won't bet broken dime on that outcome.
Of course we are all free to pay our attention to things that suits us best, some may go over 9/11 ad infinitum, others tumble covid paranoia, we in this thread here, we have chosen to discus flat earth stuff
It is neither good nor bad nor bogeyman, just a state of the things, and in the grand scheme of those things, all is in perfect balance, so well, we can pull the popcorn out of cupboard and just enjoy the show
Honestly i'm only a bit sad for all those people who embarked on search for truth and ended in the biggest absurd in the human history, of course it is not my problem, and if they don't come to their minds this time, they will in the future, but due to fact that i'm cheering to awakening side i see this situation as a lost for us. And each soul lost is a great lost
I'm a wondering soul, now live in south but it is just a stop in a journey

Back
Top Bottom