What are your thoughts on having children?

Unnecessary karma/momentum due to a further attachment to the 3D illusion.

Unnecessary preachy comment due to further attachment to being a legend in your own mind. Please stop this.

I agree with Ant22 ephemerality.
So this is it ? You maybe have something to add to your short quote in order to teach us how you came to this? It would probably look less condescending as you seem to be ready for the next level already.

I answered the topic title, simple as that. I am not responsible for the impressions others have about what I post. It seems that the impression that my activity here transmitted was, sadly, the opposite of what I intended. Well, all the more lessons to learn, after all, isn't it?

I answered the topic title, simple as that. I am not responsible for the impressions others have about what I post. It seems that the impression that my activity here transmitted was, sadly, the opposite of what I intended. Well, all the more lessons to learn, after all, isn't it?

Yes, you ARE responsible for the impression you make. Thinking you're not is just more evidence you are a legend in your own mind.

And if your intentions are to convince us that you're a spiritually and intellectually superior teacher then you shouldn't be surprised the response you're getting is the opposite of what you intend. Given the replies you've received in other threads I'm surprised you continue to use this preachy tone.

Do you not see how disingenuous this post is? The thread is obviously not a test to be completed by pat, throw away solutions/formulae but a place where a complex, personally challenging topic is to be respectfully discussed, explored and shared - with no prizes available for the most callous winner! It takes great courage to do so. The following, however, is cowardly as well as empty, mechanically minded rhetoric.

I also think that simply answering the headline is not the aim of this forum. I find it rather superficial. Everyone can have their opinion on the subject. But we open up publicly here and write thoughts and share knowledge to exchange with others. Sometimes this very behaviour prevents me from sharing deeper experiences and thoughts. These are topics that you don't just discuss, here it's about our deepest and innermost thoughts and feelings. This is about trust. It is to move ourselves and us as a group forward. I think this should be done on a respectful basis and this just doesn't feel like that ephemarality.

Please excuse me @Ant22 and @Michael B-C but this had to come out :-[

I also think that simply answering the headline is not the aim of this forum. I find it rather superficial. Everyone can have their opinion on the subject. But we open up publicly here and write thoughts and share knowledge to exchange with others. Sometimes this very behaviour prevents me from sharing deeper experiences and thoughts. These are topics that you don't just discuss, here it's about our deepest and innermost thoughts and feelings. This is about trust. It is to move ourselves and us as a group forward. I think this should be done on a respectful basis and this just doesn't feel like that ephemarality.

Please excuse me @Ant22 and @Michael B-C but this had to come out :-[

No worries at all Mililea, thank you for sharing your thoughts on this. What you did was networking, what ephemerality did was broadcasting, and I don't think I need to say which principle this forum is based on.

Ephemerality failed to take the feelings of those who shared their experiences in this thread into account. His/her posts were a result of a self-serving need to show off their spiritual "superiority". This forum is for those who want to learn with others - seekers of admiration and worship should start their own forum.

Last edited:
Lastly, I believe that we have no right to judge whether a soul should incarnate during these trying times or not.

I agree 100%. However, my rationale with regards to this truth has always been that just because a soul decides it wants to incarnate into our 3D STS Earth in the middle of the apocalypse because it wants the experience doesn’t mean it’s me who it has to do it through. There’s billions of other people who can create a body for it.

A while ago, Jordan Peterson had a debate with a philosopher by the name of David Benatar, who is a proponent of ‘anti-natalism‘. I found it to be Peterson at his philosophically weakest, unable to entertain the notion due to his emotional attachments and beliefs. However, it’s nice to hear the more objective and detached arguments by Benatar on the subject, who has spent years thinking about it and written books on it.

Lastly, I believe that we have no right to judge whether a soul should incarnate during these trying times or not. We lack the 5D perspective to understand why it may be desirable to be in the body now despite all the coming hardships. So, yeah, I agree that the energy spent to raise a child could be used to create a better future, but we also need a new generation of people whom WE can educate and transfer our knowledge, so they can do something about it when we will not be able to due to age. What better way to do it than having a child and teaching them about this reality and how to change it considering it will be our children who will apply this knowledge and make the change, OSIT.
I've been thinking about this lately, reading more about the cyclical catastrophes and how they open up for realm border changes. I realized lately that I've been living on the idea that the 'big one' is just around the corner. That within my life, perhaps the decade, things will be completely turned on its head, so I should just be focusing on the work, preparing for the worst, and staying aware. But, we don't know when the next event will occur, the C's say it already is occurring, and certainly we can see the earth changes all around us, but we can't know when the next cycle will come to a close, so to speak, and these border changes will become apparent. It could be within the next decade, next month, or the next 100 years.
In a sense, we are still on Earth, we are still 3D. Humans still need to reproduce, to survive, to plant trees whose shade they'll never sit in. What's the use of decades of the work, of amassing of knowledge, if it's not shared with the next generation? Of course, we don't have to be parents in order to 'raise children', as other posters have mentioned. We can help in other ways, share knowledge in other ways. But it's like that stereotype of educated people not having children, because they put their energy into other pursuits, while uneducated people pop out children like popcorn. And in the end, those that seem more fit to raise children never have any and the ones that do are born into the same cycles of abuse. Then on the other hand, children are not required to grow up like you, they rightly have the free choice to behave in whatever way they wish. But I recall one session that everyone sitting around the board was a descendent of Caesar, and another that souls must match with DNA if only in potential.
I guess what I trying to get at here is I noticed there is a little feeling of disconnect within me. Wouldn't it be wise for those that are actively engaging in the work to raise the next generation? Isn't it also a bit convenient that it couldn't be a more dangerous time to have children, at the moment when the world needs stronger parents to raise stronger children now more than ever? Or why fertility issues are so common, birth control is abundant, marriage is uncommon and unwanted, and hookup culture is the new ideal?
Maybe I'm looking at things from a strictly 3D physical perspective. I'm trying to shake off the notion that 4D will be a biblical rapture like event and see it in more literal terms. The C's talk about the importance of awareness in regards to the reality change, but doesn't it feel like reality has already changed so much in just the past year alone for those that are paying attention? I also read so much about the importance of DNA while psychopaths are spreading their seed everywhere and those with empathy are locking themselves in the room opting out of this mess! And with the declining birth rates setting up to be another disaster. Like Laura mentioned some time ago here, we are still apart of this earth and we should still be caring for it.

I'm trying to work my way through this line of thinking, so I'd figured to post it here for some help. We obviously can't get a clear idea of what 4D is like, let alone the transition, but I would like to see what others have to say if I'm being much too literal seeing things from a 3D perspective on needing to raise the next generation.

The machine does what it wants. Unless we awaken and intervene. No reason to feel guilty about being preprogrammed to want/have children. It’s biology 101. I certainly had no idea things would get this bad (I had my kids back in the 80’s 90’s.) I thought I was making a positive contribution to the river of life. So much for that idea!

One thing to bear in mind: they want us to wallow in guilt, and self loathing. They want us to hate our own kind. F that, I say. That kind of remorse suppresses the spirit that needs a certain lightness to walk away from this demented game.

This subject sometimes interests me as I am 49 and have no children, though I suppose I could given my circumstances.
One thing is that as humans are so confused I can never make a comprehensive judgement on the situation; I really do not know what is going on. Perhaps even though humans are a big mess and live in an ego, still inside they are good hearted souls and so having children is important. Perhaps that is so. Perhaps what people talk about means not very much and life still lives in and through them and so all is well.

But ... on the other hand, knowing what I know and being what I am ... for me to sincerely have children would mean to strongly separate them from the degeneration of society. And if I didn't do that I would be insincere, a lazy person who allows his children to be destroyed out of cowardice when he knows better. And if my children returned home repeating the psychopathic lies brainwashed in school I would be deeply ashamed of myself. This is the most important thing. How is it possible to be a responsible parent who loves his own kind and bring children into this world of transhumanism, corporations, AI, destruction of the sacred and so on. People are being hurt. And worse than that people are being turned against their soul. The pressure is intense. It is not bad to suffer or to die. But to turn against your own nature is unacceptable.

And I am not sure if I could trust any woman to understand things as I do and fight as hard for truth as I have, many just cave in and inject. But I am not like that and never will be.

Here in the UK, babies are everywhere. When the stress is at maximum people clear their energy system with screwing. It opens the energy channels and relaxes you. But of course having more children creates more stress in society. There is very little real nourishment, cultural or conscious nourishment, young people have nothing to do in an automated world except invent new genders to pass the time before death.

We are crops just like maize and wheat. If the soil is sick, what to do ? Sometimes you just have to start from scratch elsewhere.

When society is in a poor state intelligent people stop having children. It is a sign of intelligence isn't it ?
Of course if you are Orthodox Jewish you have more children to outbreed the opposition.
But for what I do not know.
Who will win this game?

Sometimes I roll through all these things.
And the only solution I come up with is that I personally must reach immortality and self-realization.
Even if it is impossible.
Even if nobody will understand, nobody will show me how, and nobody else will do it.
Still I must do it.

There are no other solutions.

When you see an Oak Tree in a painting, it is a large beautiful tree standing in a wide open field under the Sun.
But in real life sometimes birds carry acorns far away and drop them into and wet damp sunless bog.
And the acorn must grow there, in a swamp.
It either grows or it dies.
Life on Earth may not be pretty.
Today I saw a small fruit fly on the kitchen table at breakfast.
So small so frail, life so short.

As my vipassana teacher said to me, it doesn't matter if you die trying.
You are dead anyway.

That's as far as I have got.
I listen to Musashi and Laozi, and my sense of life changes completely.
I have a goal, an aim, a purpose and meaning.
And all these human entertainments vanish.

I think I get where you are coming from: that birthing a child now could create some serious Karma, (unless of course you had a prior soul agreement to do so.) And I get you are voicing a simple “I vote no”.

In spite of the blowback you are getting, your comment begs some Interesting questions.

Potential blind spots: What IS “unnecessary karma” (That you want to avoid) and Is that even a thing? Does having a child now necessarily mean attachment to 3D?

How are beings born into 4d? Are we not in the midst of that birth process ourselves? Did not another soul incur some karma to bring you into 3D? (A necessary step for you to be on the threshold of 4D)

Bottom line-nothing is as cut and dried as we like to think.

As someone who was a firm "no" to children for a long time and did a total 180 in my early 40s this a question where I have gone to one extreme to another. All I can say is once you get the call/signal from a child in spirit wishing to be born to you, you will move mountains to make it happen. I actually feel the child around me. I've lost many pregnancies due to my age. It is totally irrational to "want" to have children using logic and knowing the true state of the world. There's so many arguments against it. An intuitive recently told me, "there a lot of souls wishing to leave the planet now so not to be part of the massive changes and so many souls wanting to come in to be part of the action." I think that this is totally true.

There was a point where I couldn't ignore my heart's desire. And I truly believe that no one is reincarnated without choosing to be so. That is, the child chooses the parents and the lessons. It scares me to bring a child into the world, but it scares me more to ignore my deep intuition, rationalize that I should not feel this way and wait for the world to have an "end of sorts." I am thankful, however, that I have some sense of how the chaos is going to manifest and that there is going to be turmoil. It would be a hard lesson to expect my child to grow up in the world I grew up in. Just not going to happen.

From 7 October 1997
Q: Why did I have so many children?

A: This is what you chose to do at several levels.

Q: It is a very great responsibility.

A: It is a great responsibility, but you have learned many lessons as a result. Prior to this incarnation you requested a "fast track," as the popular parlance would indicate, for ascension to the next level. You were told, as all were who request this, that such a challenge would be difficult, indeed. And, as is your soul imprint characteristic, you responded that, in your opinion, the challenge was not nearly as great as others perceived it. But, of course, those others giving the message were of higher density and, therefore, by nature, had much greater awareness and knowledge.

Q: Are you saying I have bitten off more than I can chew?

A: Well, that would be rather presumptive, would it not? After all, the chewing process has not been completed, now has it?

Q: No. But it is a very great worry and concern that never goes away.

A: Well, this has never been any different, has it?

I agree 100%. However, my rationale with regards to this truth has always been that just because a soul decides it wants to incarnate into our 3D STS Earth in the middle of the apocalypse because it wants the experience doesn’t mean it’s me who it has to do it through. There’s billions of other people who can create a body for it.

A while ago, Jordan Peterson had a debate with a philosopher by the name of David Benatar, who is a proponent of ‘anti-natalism‘. I found it to be Peterson at his philosophically weakest, unable to entertain the notion due to his emotional attachments and beliefs. However, it’s nice to hear the more objective and detached arguments by Benatar on the subject, who has spent years thinking about it and written books on it.

People who aren't in bodies don't exist. By bringing them into existence you are inflicting a serious harm on them that they would otherwise not experience, in their state of non-existence. So having no experience is better than having a bad experience, apparently. Although the hypothetical person in question can't really express any opinion on whether or not they would like to have a bad experience because they don't exist, apparently.

Back
Top Bottom