What are your thoughts on having children?

Personally, i love children very much, but to have my own, unfotunately not in this reality, first of all because i'm coming from a broken family( thanks to my violent drinking father), second of all i won't bring a small child into this world if i can't protect him, take care of him properely taking in consideration the current state of the world and the very possible upcoming deterioration of our reality. I tend to agree with what had said T.C., Odyssey, AI and others...

Approaching Infinity said:
Or the next Hitler. Such speculations shouldn't really come into the decision to have a child, IMO. The child will be whoever it is she comes to be. The question for me is: can I provide what she would really need? And are there forces beyond my control that would make that impossible?

Agreed! I had this thought too when I read the comment, who knows what soul will incarnate! And the idea of having a child that may save the world sounds sort of like wishful thinking along with the narccistic parents who boast about their kids having gone to university/ having a high paid job. Yes everything is lessons and I'm glad I was born but would I really want to bring another life onto this earth that can just be slowly fed off and drained until death... IMO the probabilities of my child being a spiritual clever person/psycho/organic portal/ just generally not intersted in the work are all equally possible!

As others have said, I think it's about making a decision that isn't based on all your programmes/biological drives- really choosing the best course of action for yourself in relation to this current time (applying knowledge you have learnt)

Chu summed it up perfectly IMO. I also used to get those urges too, but realised that part of me just wanted something to love me, to depend on me, for me to have purpose (much like what my mother in that respect). When I started learning about the true nature of our world and myself I realised how narcissistic this was...and the desire to have children has slowly lessened.

Tracy Anne said:
First of all it is out of my control whether I have grandchildren or not, so lets get that clear. I am open to the suggestion that I may be justifying one being born into this crazy world, however it is just a theory of mine, that we need more smart STO potential people on the planet. Makes sense doesnt it? Then again we cannot guarantee that the soul would be STO potential could we? So yes, I could be waaaay off! :lol:

True. Also, think about it this way. Even if many people decide not to have babies, the sheer number of people on this planet at this time mean that there is more opportunity now than ever for souls who want to be born. In other words, now is the perfect opportunity NOT to have babies, because so many other people are doing that. The number of people choosing not to have babies will always be a tiny minority, so in the grand scheme of things, such a choice will not affect the statistics very much at all. Of course, that's just really depressing on a whole other level, but still. :cool2:

Just looking at the present 3D reality on this planet, I am gobsmacked that anyone involved in the Work would even consider bringing children into this totally screwed-up world. Mandatory vaccinations, paedofilic psychopathic politicians, judges, doctors, cops, teachers, anyone in a position of power and control over ourselves and our families. An economy that's in decline, a corrupt banking system, corporate criminals, wars of imperialism bringing untold death, destruction, and misery on helpless women, men, and especially, innocent children.

Maybe I'm overreaching, but I would think anyone awake and aware would be fully cognizant of the fact that creating more food for the predators is NOT an option. Is it really that difficult a decision?

Approaching Infinity said:
Tracy Anne said:
First of all it is out of my control whether I have grandchildren or not, so lets get that clear. I am open to the suggestion that I may be justifying one being born into this crazy world, however it is just a theory of mine, that we need more smart STO potential people on the planet. Makes sense doesnt it? Then again we cannot guarantee that the soul would be STO potential could we? So yes, I could be waaaay off! :lol:

True. Also, think about it this way. Even if many people decide not to have babies, the sheer number of people on this planet at this time mean that there is more opportunity now than ever for souls who want to be born. In other words, now is the perfect opportunity NOT to have babies, because so many other people are doing that. The number of people choosing not to have babies will always be a tiny minority, so in the grand scheme of things, such a choice will not affect the statistics very much at all. Of course, that's just really depressing on a whole other level, but still. :cool2:

fwiw ... I had been told several times of being selfish, egoistic, about my decision of not having nor wanting to have children, with similar arguments about bringing/rising good people to this chaotic world. But as Approaching Infinity mention, my decision wont affect much the statistics. I think my decision had crystallized after years, my first observations were around the insecurity in the country, one simple thing kids cannot enjoy today is to be free on the streets, go to the park, store, river ... by themselves. I/we enjoy it, in the city or when we went to towns, villages, parks, today kids just cant without an adult. And adding other mentioned issues .... nop! And people had told me, that they will get used to. Well, I do not want to get used to this pathology system, and certainly nor want/desire for any child/kid to get used to either.

Reactions: Lys
I'm asking myself two questions here:

1. Who will keep this lighthouse burning?
2. Would you jump into the body of a child who has a chance to support this project in this sector of space-time?

Over 10 years ago I decided to accept my husband’s request to have a baby without much knowledge about the true nature of the world we live in.

If I could go back in time being equipped with the awareness of the potential dangers kids and adults are exposed to I probably wouldn’t have chosen to become a mother, although my child is healthy, wise, open-minded and I learn a lot thanks to her.

Frankly speaking it’s pretty depressing and exhausting for me to explain to my kid why most people around us are different, why they uncritically follow the rules of PTB, why there are so many lies in student's books. Sometimes I have pangs of guilt that I let her to appear on this world.

Reactions: Lys
Its a very interesting thread.
I and my wife have one child. He is 8 years old now and i`m the one who wants one more child. My wife says that economical situation is not very good to have another child , and i understand her. She is right. Every day situation is getting wore. But on the other side i think that i cant leave my first children alone on this cruel world.
What if something happens to us. He will be alone with no family on to this world. I think that is the main reason why i want one more child. Its always better to have some who is close to you when thing start to going very bad.
So one one side i understand that there are more reasons not to have a child in to this world , but on the other hand i feel that it would be a right decision to have another one , so the first can have a brother or sister , and that they will have each other in life .
There is no guarantee that their relations will be good in their life. Maybe they will live in the opposite parts on the world and never see each other, but on the other hand if in one part of the world is impossible to live, maybe the other one will help his brother or sister to come to better part of the world.
I dont know, i just think aloud. Its not a definite yes or no answer.
I struggle with this question since my son was born.
Maybe that another child will be person who will have great awareness, knowledge and will be the "exception" from the ordinary living system.
Or maybe he / she will be some nasty psychopath, the new Hitler, or the new Bush, who knows.
So my dilema is still present and i cant find definite answer in the moment.

Darek said:
I'm asking myself two questions here:

1. Who will keep this lighthouse burning?
2. Would you jump into the body of a child who has a chance to support this project in this sector of space-time?

Well, to answer your first question, I suggest that you should just look around this place : SCOTT, the forum, Red Pill Press, and in general, what Laura started and where we are today. And I'm gonna assume that most of us aren't Laura's biological childrens. DNA has its own agenda, to keep surviving through organic procreation, but as human beings, we're not just DNA anymore, aren't we ? What I'm saying here is that, you're more susceptible to influence far more people through a book, through your actions, than through your biological imperatives.

And the way you wrote your second question is borderline paedophilic, and I'm not sure what you meant here.

Tomek said:
And the way you wrote your second question is borderline paedophilic, and I'm not sure what you meant here.
I don't see how you have come to this conclusion. I think you are misinterpreting the comment Tomek.

Darek said:
My impression was that Darek was asking a question more along the lines of "Would you incarnate as a child at this moment of time?"

Maybe you misread it as "jumping ONTO a child"? :lol:

Keyhole said:
Tomek said:
I don't see how you have come to this conclusion. I think you are misinterpreting the comment Tomek.
Well, "jump into the body of a child" was a poor choice of words.

Tomek said:
Keyhole said:
Tomek said:
Well, "jump into the body of a child" was a poor choice of words.
I am not sure that I agree that it was a "poor" choice of words, but rather I think it could have been explained in a more comprehensible way by using the word incarnate instead. Who knows... Darek may not be fluent in English, and may also not be very well acquainted with some of the terminology.

IMO you were quick to make the assumption that it was "paedophillic", without actually asking Darek what was meant by the question.

The love of my daughter can be a trap that may hinder me to be inward-looking, but only if I'm the one who should have braked and manipulated in such a way. I believe that every person born here in this world just because in order to learn their lessons. Some people will wake up, some will not. I believe that proper action can result in the child not being STS. Yes, it's hard to be there and watch the tears or the pain of their loved ones, but it's one of the lessons that every parent must go through.
Every child learns through observation and from the very events, growing up, children actually become imitators of their parents.
For us is that if we decide to become parents, we must become parents in real terms (not talking here about the love and care).
Parents must and should learn children to be independent, aware that "learning" have more knowledge, to be able to walk this world without fear, (STS 4th density feed on negative energy), children should learn to be in a positive energy.
Quote :
Laura said:
A: How effective is a motor that is never turned on?

Q: (J) Do not be their source. If they feed off negative energy, starve them.

A: Implants are ineffective if not used.

Q: (J) The power source has to be on for the implant to work for them to get the juice and the power is negative thoughts and emotions. (T) But I am still a 3rd density being. I have all the emotions of a 3rd density being, the whole gamut, and that is part of what makes me a 3rd density being. Therefore I can't turn one emotion off without upsetting the balance of the other emotions, emotions are almost an analogy to the light and the dark.

A: No.

Q: (T) I have positive emotions and I have negative emotions; they both make up who I am.

A: If you choose, you may have only positive emotions.

Q: (T) Now, if I have only positive emotions, which is a nice thing to have and I'd like to have that, what does that do to the sensor equipment of the Lizzies?

A: Cancels them.

Q: (T) So they are tuned to negative frequencies?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Having positive feelings cuts off the implants. If I cut off the sensors by having positive feelings, what will the Lizards do?

A: Go elsewhere.
Teach yourself and your child to be surrounded by positive energy is the largest
lesson to be learned.Growing up my child, the role of teachers and students were equalized, there was a positive balance, the exchange of ideas and knowledge about certain things.

Keyhole said:
I am not sure that I agree that it was a "poor" choice of words, but rather I think it could have been explained in a more comprehensible way by using the word incarnate instead. Who knows... Darek may not be fluent in English, and may also not be very well acquainted with some of the terminology.

IMO you were quick to make the assumption that it was "paedophillic", without actually asking Darek what was meant by the question.
Sorry, I wasn't accusing Darek of anything, and I should have made it clear. My own choice of words was rather accusing, when I was just trying to point out that "jump into the body of a child" could be interpreted in... weird ways.

Back
Top Bottom