What are the "Lizzies"?

OMG, I can't imagine what kind of calamities go on the ship carring all those Nephilim. NASTY

Shijing said:
Oxajil said:
anart said:
I think it might be helpful to remember that the 'Lizzies' only appear (to us) as 'Lizzies' due to the fact that this is how their essence is manifested. They appear Reptilian because their essence is contractile, self-serving and entropic.

Isn't it also something biological that makes them "reptilian" looking? Since there are also 4D STS blonde hair blue eyes types of beings. (I think)

There is one part of the transcripts that addresses this (finally found it!):

12/19/98 said:
Q: Now, I THINK that my second question will be a lot quicker and simpler! If, at 4th density, there is variability of physicality, and the Lizzies, as you have previously said, are engineering new bodies for themselves to occupy in some sort of mass transition at the time of this realm border crossing; in this state of variability of physicality, why do they need to engineer new bodies for themselves? Why, in point of fact, are Lizzies, Lizzies?
A: Too many questions.

Q: Why do they look like Lizards?
A: They do not.

Q: Well, why do we call them Lizard Beings? I mean, YOU named them that?
A: We label in accordance with your familiarity. If we had called them “Drachomonoids,” what would be your point of reference??

Q: What do they REALLY look like?
A: You can figure as needed.

Q: You said they resemble upright alligators with humanoid features, six to eight feet tall...
A: Yes.

Q: So, why do they look like that?
A: Biology.

Q: Does biology exist at 4th density?

Q: Can they appear as something else? Change their physicality?
A: Temporarily.

Q: When you say ‘temporary,’ what exactly do you mean? Temporal relates to time.
A: We have explained before that the biggest single factor regarding densities is the awareness level.

I just finished reading High Strangeness and came across one part that might be of interest to this question in regards to the Nordics/Aryans

High Strangeness said:
Q: (L) Have the Aryans AKA Nordic tyoes as described by Courtney been glorified as the "master race" because they are more suited to living underground?

A: Close. All types there are "Aryan."

Q: (L) OK, is this a Terran underground civilization that has developed on its own?

Q: (L) Is it managed or manipulated by Orions as well?

Q: (L) Are these "managers" Orions from other densities?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) I don't understand. Are there some that are fourth and some that are third?

A: The human types there are "bi-density."

Q: (L) Holy Shiite Moslems!

A: Grays and Lizards are 4th density. They can "visit" 3rd density, but they must keep returning to 4th in order to "regenerate."

Q: (T) Are you saying that the human/Aryan types can exist as long as they want in any density?

A: In 4th and 3rd.

Q: (L) They can move back and forth, existing with equal ease on either density?

A: Well, not with "equal ease," because 4th density is easier, naturally

High Strangeness said:
Because of their great drive to conserve and assimilate energy, the overlords are "stingy" with allowances to their organ-beings. It seems that they do not "waste" energy in manifesting and maintaining organic structures for their organs, and thus the organic physicality takes on the configuration of less complex creatures in the organic world. Rather than interacting with an organic structure in a cooperative, awakened state, they exercise control over theirs, utilizing organic structures that require the least amount of energy to maintain in order to conserve energy. To this end, they draw the energy for their organic units from the pools of archetypal form of the animal kingdom. This energy is more easily accessed, is lower in frequency, and thus more amenable to control.

This seems to be the reason why, when perceived by individuals of the 3rd dimensional self-consciousness--third density--realm, the Entropic Overlords' appearance is generally startling. The reptilian type comes to mind as being the most energy efficient. Again, remember that consciousness is merely "reading waves."

For the same reason - the contractile nature of the hierarchy and its energy consumption - it is extremely difficult for these organ beings of the Overlords's of Entropy to actively function in our realm for any period of time. When they enter our realm, assuming a 3rd density organic form, they are at a disadvantage. They are temporarily disconnected from the energy pool, which weakens, but they are at another great disadvantage as well. Since they are not internally connected to an expanding, creative feedback loop of creative Being, their own entropic overlord is a constant drain on them, pulling them gravitational as it were, making them even weaker than the natural denizens of this realm. Such are those called aliens and "Men in Black. It is this great strain on their energy resources that makes such appearances so rife with anomalous glitches. There is no creativity, and thus no ability to pull off such an intrustion into our reality with any convincing effectiveness.

This brings up a lot of questions. For one, if the constant drain and lack of creativity on the Lizzies and Grey's part is part and parcel the main reason why they can't maintain themselves in the 3rd density for long periods of time, then why do the Aryan's have this capability? I wonder what is so different about the Aryan/Nordic biology, as they apparently do look exactly like the good guys too. If the hierarchy in 4D STS is Grey's at the bottom, Lizzies in the middle and Orion's at the top, than wouldn't the Orions have an even more difficult time maintaining themselves in 3D because they are fully attuned to Entropy, or does their biology in someway allow them to crossover to STO more easily than the lizzies, who the C's say have firmly entrenched themselves in the STS mode of expression.

DanielS said:
This brings up a lot of questions. For one, if the constant drain and lack of creativity on the Lizzies and Grey's part is part and parcel the main reason why they can't maintain themselves in the 3rd density for long periods of time, then why do the Aryan's have this capability? I wonder what is so different about the Aryan/Nordic biology, as they apparently do look exactly like the good guys too. If the hierarchy in 4D STS is Grey's at the bottom, Lizzies in the middle and Orion's at the top, than wouldn't the Orions have an even more difficult time maintaining themselves in 3D because they are fully attuned to Entropy, or does their biology in someway allow them to crossover to STO more easily than the lizzies, who the C's say have firmly entrenched themselves in the STS mode of expression.

Perhaps being at the top of the food chain means they have more energy at their disposal, i.e. more juice in their batteries to manifest themselves in 3D?

Perhaps being at the top of the food chain means they have more energy at their disposal, i.e. more juice in their batteries to manifest themselves in 3D?

Hm, don't know if they are on top of food chain because we don't even know if they feed with negative energy on 4D like lizzards do. C's said they don't feed on blood like lizzards and grays but they use some kind of pills(that is we know way of feeding on 3D for lizzies and grays), which is interesting on itself because C's said that 4D STS Orions are on top because of their intelligence and physical strength and that some use lizzards as slaves not as food so don't think it has to do with food chain in their case. So maybe lizzards and grays are on top of food chain but not on top of STS hierarchy in 4D STS. And if they have different feeding then they probably have different biology and maybe that is connected with physical manifestation in 3D. C's also said that 4D STS Nordics do abductions rarely here and that it's complicated to explain and if they take them they don't return them, and there was Villa Boas case and they said it was breeding experiment which leads me to assume they interest lies(but i can be wrong) more in genetics, and has nothing to do with food.

DanielS said:

Well, keep in mind that it is the human/Aryan types that can exist as long as they want in 3rd or 4th density (in a certain sense). 4th density being easier, because it might be less stressful.
And they can do this because they're "bi-density" (I think). So yes, I'm assuming there could be some differences in biology.

If you're not bi-density, but 4th density STS, then it is more difficult to stay in 3rd density. Osit.

Q: (L) I don't understand. Are there some that are fourth and some that are third?

A: Grays and Lizards are 4th density. They can "visit" 3rd density, but they must keep returning to 4th in order to "regenerate."

Q: (T) Are you saying that the human/Aryan types can exist as long as they want in any density?

Q: (L) They can move back and forth, existing with equal ease on either density?

A: Well, not with "equal ease," because 4th density is easier, naturally.

But I could be misunderstanding.

dannybananny said:

Hm, don't know if they are on top of food chain because we don't even know if they feed with negative energy on 4D like lizards do. C's said they don't feed on blood like lizards and grays but they use some kind of pills(that is we know way of feeding on 3D for lizzies and grays), which is interesting on itself because C's said that 4D STS Orions are on top because of their intelligence and physical strength and that some use lizzards as slaves not as food so don't think it has to do with food chain in their case. So maybe lizzards and grays are on top of food chain but not on top of STS hierarchy in 4D STS. And if they have different feeding then they probably have different biology and maybe that is connected with physical manifestation in 3D. C's also said that 4D STS Nordics do abductions rarely here and that it's complicated to explain and if they take them they don't return them, and there was Villa Boas case and they said it was breeding experiment which leads me to assume they interest lies(but i can be wrong) more in genetics, and has nothing to do with food.

It could be possible that lizards have had enough of not being at the top, therefore they want to create a new and better body for their race. This body would not be in disadvantage from the 4D STS Orions, it could easily travel from 3D to 4D, without making them weak, and of course they could also make the Orions their slaves.
While reading this it occur to me that, why don't the lizzies slave or use as food source the Nephilim, they are bigger that us! Their babies must be much much bigger that a human Terran 3D baby.

EDU

dannybananny said:

Hm, don't know if they are on top of food chain because we don't even know if they feed with negative energy on 4D like lizzards do. C's said they don't feed on blood like lizzards and grays but they use some kind of pills(that is we know way of feeding on 3D for lizzies and grays), which is interesting on itself because C's said that 4D STS Orions are on top because of their intelligence and physical strength and that some use lizzards as slaves not as food so don't think it has to do with food chain in their case. So maybe lizzards and grays are on top of food chain but not on top of STS hierarchy in 4D STS. And if they have different feeding then they probably have different biology and maybe that is connected with physical manifestation in 3D. C's also said that 4D STS Nordics do abductions rarely here and that it's complicated to explain and if they take them they don't return them, and there was Villa Boas case and they said it was breeding experiment which leads me to assume they interest lies(but i can be wrong) more in genetics, and has nothing to do with food.

By food chain I meant more of an "energetic food chain", i.e. at the top of the STS hierarchy. Energy gets funneled up the hierarchy, so if Orions are at the top, they would have a larger "food source".

Oxajil said:
DanielS said:

Well, keep in mind that it is the human/Aryan types that can exist as long as they want in 3rd or 4th density (in a certain sense). 4th density being easier, because it might be less stressful.
And they can do this because they're "bi-density" (I think). So yes, I'm assuming there could be some differences in biology.

If you're not bi-density, but 4th density STS, then it is more difficult to stay in 3rd density. Osit.

A: Well, not with "equal ease," because 4th density is easier, naturally.

But I could be misunderstanding.

Q: (L) Why was Hitler so determined, beyond all reason,
even to his own self-destruction, to annihilate the Jews?
A: Many reasons and very complex. But, remember, while
still a child, Hitler made a conscious choice to align himself
with the "forces of darkness," in order to fulfill his desires for
conquest and to unite the Germanic peoples. Henceforth, he
was totally controlled, mind, body, and soul, by STS forces.
Q: (L) So, what were the purposes of the STS forces that
were controlling Hitler causing him to desire to annihilate an
entire group of people?
A: To create an adequate "breeding ground" for the
reintroduction of the Nephalim, for the purpose of total
control of the 3rd density earth prior to elevation to 4th
density, where such conquest is more difficult and less certain!
Q: (L) Do you mean "breeding ground" in the sense of genetic
breeding?
A: Yes. Third density.
Q: (L) Did they accomplish this goal?
A: No.
Q: (L) So, the creation of the Germanic "Master Race" was
what they were going after, to create this "breeding ground?"
Q: (L) And, getting rid of the Jews was significant? Couldn't a
Germanic master race be created without destroying another
group?
A: No.
Q: Why?
A: Because of 4th density prior encoding mission destiny
profile.
Q: (L) What does that mean?
A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th
density, thus if not eliminated, negates Nephalim domination
and absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out
mission after conversion, though on individual basis. The
Nazis did not exactly know why they were being driven to
destroy them, because they were being controlled from 4th
density STS. But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards,
and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to create the
"master race."

Maybe certain blends of prior Aryan and Jewish genetic mission destiny profile encoding can produce bi-density beings, which is for the camouflage and strategic enclosure needed in a place where everything is semi-transparent.
4D is less stressful on the body and senses, but rough on the psyche, for the unprepared mind, OSIT.

By food chain I meant more of an "energetic food chain", i.e. at the top of the STS hierarchy. Energy gets funneled up the hierarchy, so if Orions are at the top, they would have a larger "food source".

Thanks for clarifying, but if they are bi-density and can be here on 3D like us how long they want, then maybe it means they don't need some extra energy because they spend energy on 3D like on 4D ( then C's would say also that lizzies and grays are also by-density) - it's their natural state like it is our's in 3D-we don't spend extra energy for being here. I was more reffering to that, maybe I wasn't clear enough on that issue.

It could be possible that lizards have had enough of not being at the top, therefore they want to create a new and better body for their race

I see it also like that for that part of creating by-density body.

This body would not be in disadvantage from the 4D STS Orions, it could easily travel from 3D to 4D, without making them weak, and of course they could also make the Orions their slaves.

Maybe it's more complicated then that, maybe they are in alliance, we can take example of NATO, US are on top and other countries are lower on hierarchy but it doesn't mean that they are their slaves - they all have mutual interest and they all know US has of all NATO biggest military power and that doesn't has to be proven by mutual war, other countries only decided to get along with the strongest country, so maybe when saying that there are lizzards who are slaves and pets doesn't men they are all slaves to them, there are probably many species of lizzards and some could been conquered by Orions but on the other hand they could sent them some members of their "lesser" class or races as a gift or sign of hospitality. This was happening through history here on Earth and we can take example today, does if some rich American (like that one that was recently on sott. net)has sex slaves from Europe or from other country means that America conquered that country military?

While reading this it occur to me that, why don't the lizzies slave or use as food source the Nephilim, they are bigger that us! Their babies must be much much bigger that a human Terran 3D baby.

Maybe they use them, we don't know, but they are of greater value for them because they can be used for military purpose more effectively because of their size and strenght probably.

Back
Top Bottom