What about other galaxies?

Etevarran

Padawan Learner
It's my understanding that the C's have never really talked about what happens in other galaxies, perhaps because it's one of those things that are quite irrelevant to us on Earth. But it's certainly something that I've thought about. Given the vast amount of galaxies in the universe, I can't help but think how the STO-STS struggle may go in other galaxies, especially compared to the already vast cosmic theater of the Milky Way; and how galaxies affect each other, if at all. I wonder about things such as if transport and communication between galaxies is common or not; how entities from other galaxies come into play in our galaxy; and if maybe even the entities and events in this galaxy have some influence on other galaxies.

Maybe if there's some spare time from talking about actually relevant issues happening closer to home... :)

PS. I'm aware that Bringers of the Dawn talks a bit about other galaxies (e.g. the quote on this thread), but frankly I don't know what to take from that.

Cesar said:
It's my understanding that the C's have never really talked about what happens in other galaxies, perhaps because it's one of those things that are quite irrelevant to us on Earth. But it's certainly something that I've thought about. Given the vast amount of galaxies in the universe, I can't help but think how the STO-STS struggle may go in other galaxies.............

hi Cesar,

My first exposure to this idea of many galaxies was through the Ra material and their discussion of different 'logos'. If that helps.
From memory i believe they briefly discussed galaxies/'logos' that are more STS in nature, and, discuss our galaxy as being nothing other than an experiment like Cass.

http://www.lawofone.info/

I think this is a great question. It's one of the things that always bothers me about science fiction, that the sheer scale of the universe is never captured (Asimov possibly excepted).

One would think that general physics (if not some of the specifics) are the same in all galaxies in our current dimension, so the opportunity for life should be reasonably well distributed.

The numbers start to boggle my mind though: There may be as many as 500 billion galaxies in the (known) universe, so if we say there are a minimum of two intelligent space-faring species in each galaxy, that's a trillion intelligent species. And I suspect that the number of space-faring species in the Milky Way is substantially larger than 2! (Of course this doesn't take into account the fact that many of these galaxies are probably not conducive to life due to radiation, other physical effects...)

So never mind the size of the universe, that our own galaxy has something between 200 and 400 billion stars is enough to break my simple 3rd density mind's ability to comprehend. I seem to recall the Cassiopaeans (did I spell that right?) at one point actually said how many intelligent species were in the Milky Way? Does anyone remember that?

Hi aaronfransen, I couldn't find a place where the C's mention the total amount of "intelligent" species in the Milky Way, but I did find this:

Q: (L) You said once before that there was 16 species or
groups on both sides of the "conflict" on the planet. That is,
STS and STO. Have we known or experienced any
interactions with other so called "good guys?"
A: Not as of yet.

So there could be as many as 16 species on our galaxy alone. I also found this:

Q: (L) Let me ask this: I am kind of drifting into another
subject, but we are talking about being in space. We talked
at one point, I believe, of the matrices of the various planets
and our perceptions of the planets in our solar system, and
these matrices being almost like a doorway to another
density, and that if we were in the proper dimensional mode
that we would see the other planets of our own solar system
quite differently from how we see them in our third density
mode, and that we would, in fact, be able to look upon
Venus, which manifests in 3rd density as a pretty hellish
place, with temperatures 900 degrees or thereabouts, and
we would find it to be something else altogether with beings
inhabiting it, is this correct.
A: Yes. Beings live absolutely everywhere in one realm or
another.

IMHO That implies that beings are able to exist everywhere in the universe. So with 500 billion galaxies and all... yeah, the possibilities are indeed mind-boggling!

MHO That implies that beings are able to exist everywhere in the universe. So with 500 billion galaxies and all... yeah, the possibilities are indeed mind-boggling!

It's not hard for me to fathom that being of all kinds live in all sorts of places throughout the universe. Look at earth's creatures. How many varieties are there? How many thousands of species do we know of that live in all sorts of weird conditions? There are fish that live so deep in the water that their bodies generate light, and that's just one example. Some organisms can live in extreme heat. Some organisms can fly, some can even mimic human beings. The diversity of life on earth is incredibly vast and to see all that here, on this planet, which is ultimately just a speck on a speck, makes me think it is very thick-headed to think we're the only ones around. Are we that important? No, not if there's a virtually limitless number of other galaxies in the universe, and definitely not if all it takes to destroy civilization as we know it is a giant space rock crashing down and a handful of natural disasters to boot. :scared: Everything we build can be shattered in the blink of an eye purely as a result of probability :(...okay, sorry, i'm getting a teensy weensy bit too serious here. :shock:

This subject is a fun thing to think about.

Q: (L) Let me ask this: I am kind of drifting into another
subject, but we are talking about being in space. We talked
at one point, I believe, of the matrices of the various planets
and our perceptions of the planets in our solar system, and
these matrices being almost like a doorway to another
density, and that if we were in the proper dimensional mode
that we would see the other planets of our own solar system
quite differently from how we see them in our third density
mode, and that we would, in fact, be able to look upon
Venus, which manifests in 3rd density as a pretty hellish
place, with temperatures 900 degrees or thereabouts, and
we would find it to be something else altogether with beings
inhabiting it, is this correct.
A: Yes. Beings live absolutely everywhere in one realm or
another.

IMHO That implies that beings are able to exist everywhere in the universe. So with 500 billion galaxies and all... yeah, the possibilities are indeed mind-boggling!
[/quote]

I wonder what entire galaxies would look like in "the proper dimensional mode."
As I understand it, the vast distances between galaxies are a 3rd density perception, perhaps they influence us more than we think?

pdale said:
As I understand it, the vast distances between galaxies are a 3rd density perception, perhaps they influence us more than we think?

Wow, I hadn't thought of that, pdale. Galaxies may indeed be much closer to us than we perceive from 3rd Density, and maybe their influence may be greater than I figured... just maybe. ;)

abstract said:
Are we that important? No, not if there's a virtually limitless number of other galaxies in the universe, and definitely not if all it takes to destroy civilization as we know it is a giant space rock crashing down and a handful of natural disasters to boot. :scared: Everything we build can be shattered in the blink of an eye purely as a result of probability :(...okay, sorry, i'm getting a teensy weensy bit too serious here. :shock:

This subject is a fun thing to think about.

I know what you mean, it's a very fun subject, but at the same time it's easy to get gloomy and depressed when thinking about the grand scale of the universe when compared to us on Earth. However, I like to think we are somehow lucky to be living here...

Q: (V) I am just concerned about the previously mentioned
"convention"...
A: Convention is because of realm border crossing.
Q: (L) And why is there a convention attending this realm
border crossing? I mean, is it just a "reely big shew!"
A: It is an opportunity.
Q: (V) As in the windows are all opening at one time so that
all these beings can get in at one time?
A: As in an opportunity to affect whole universe. Picture
cosmic playing of "Pomp and Circumstance" AKA "Hope
and Glory."
Q: (L) How can a convention with slews of different kinds
and races of people, converging on a single little pin- point
planet on the outer edges of an insignificant galaxy, at the
farthest reaches of this enormous universe, affect the whole
thing?
A: That is your perception.
Q: (L) Well, what is the correct perception? Is the planet
earth and the people thereon, and the things that are going
on in this spot, the earth specifically, more important than
maybe we would ordinarily have thought?
A: The Earth is a Convergence point.

(...)

Q: (F) Does this convention or convergence have something
to do with the fact that there are living beings on the earth?
A: Yes. And because you are at critical juncture in
development.

I like to think that if nothing else, right now, on Earth, we are in for very interesting and "fun" times. :D

Cesar said:
pdale said:

Wow, I hadn't thought of that, pdale. Galaxies may indeed be much closer to us than we perceive from 3rd Density, and maybe their influence may be greater than I figured... just maybe. ;)

If Time is a 3D illusion, then what does that imply about Space (distance)?

edit: typos again, again, again... :)

So there could be as many as 16 species on our galaxy alone

I think that they said there are 16 on both sides, but also they said thee are those who are neutral and are only watching, not to mention 3d species that are maybe in situation like us with no clear polarity. But also they said all is different but all is same, same laws apply, doesn't matter int he end for me, I m here not there.

Everything we build can be shattered in the blink of an eye purely as a result of probability :(...okay, sorry, i'm getting a teensy weensy bit too serious here. :shock:

Maybe like everything is destroyed here, maybe everything is created somewhere else with the simple thought.

And not all galaxies might be what they seem to be. For instance they once said something about a newly discovered galaxy:

Q: (L) Where are you from?
A: Cassiopaea. Did you see the article about the newly discovered galaxy?
Q: (L) Yes I did and I was curious about that. Is there something about that that you would like to tell us?
A: Our energy transference line to you.

Back
Top Bottom