We are all one

celtic

Jedi Master
I am currently reading a blog about "organic portals" by Bernhard Guenther. And I began to ponder his hypothesis, regarding the oneness he proposed existed on higher levels. This post is not specifically about his blog. But it is about the oneness the Cassiopaeans said existed in seven density. Considering this question might have been asked and answered already, please forgive me for the repitition. When the Cassiopaeans say all is one on seven density, do they mean we are fragments of a six density soul being. Or does this mean we are individual souls, that makes up an ultimate six density being, when joined together? For example, we are individual souls in essence, but we make up one giant six density souled being when blended. Or rather, we are all one in the sense of "one giant seven density soul" in fragmentational form.

Considering time and parallel realities, I may not be able to understand this fully. I can understand the complexity of the situation. But how can we be one in seven density, when we are expereincing individuality in third, fourth, fifth and sixth?

celtic said:
I am currently reading a blog about "organic portals" by Bernhard Guenther. And I began to ponder his hypothesis, regarding the oneness he proposed existed on higher levels. This post is not specifically about his blog. But it is about the oneness the Cassiopaeans said existed in seven density. Considering this question might have been asked and answered already, please forgive me for the repitition. When the Cassiopaeans say all is one on seven density, do they mean we are fragments of a six density soul being. Or does this mean we are individual souls, that makes up an ultimate six density being, when joined together? For example, we are individual souls in essence, but we make up one giant six density souled being when blended. Or rather, we are all one in the sense of "one giant soul" in fragmentational form.

Considering time and parallel realities, I may not be able to understand this fully. I can understand the complexity of the situation. But how can we be one in seven density, when we are expereincing individuality in third, fourth and fifth?

I really dont feel qualified to respond to this , so I will write what sprung to mind.Magnetism. A circle of magnets , lets say 8 individual magnets standing side by side and magnetized to one another.

which one has the most magnetism/energy , or is it equally balanced , that which flows through each?

I dont know the answer , this is more than likely my wishful science ,but I would sway towards the answer being equal , equal flow/energy in each at any given moment, constant. Even though they are each individual magnets in their own right.

Blended also tastes off to me , magnetism , whatever it is , in my thoughts seems to just be , its never truly disconnected.

Just thoughts that came to mind on reading your post.

Hi celtic,

how can we be one in seven density, when we are expereincing individuality in third, fourth and fifth?

This might be a matter of perspective. Densities are -other than dimensions- related to our ways of perceiving. Remember: "It's not WHERE you are, but WHO you are and what you SEE". So it seems perfectly possible to experience individuality in third, fourth and fifth because of the boundaries those densities pose upon us while BE-ing there - and seventh density has no boundaries of such quality but totally different ones or maybe even has none at all. Who knows for sure?

If memory serves, the C's compared 'Union with the one' as some sort of mosaic composed of tiny 'fragments'. Looking at the whole of the mosaic the fragments blur to form an overall view of the image, in a similar way the individual brushstrokes of a painting disappear from view when looking at it from some distance, or the individual 'stitches' of a carpet vanish when looked at it from an overviewing glance. As the saying goes: 'you cannot discern the trees for the wood'.

Now, the fragments of the mosaic are not completely equal to each other, nor similar even - or there wouldn't be an image displayed. So all of the aforementioned possibilities on sixth and seventh are 'in play' so to speak. Where and as what or as who you 'end up' seems to be the result of your previous trajectory and experiences, and of the way in which you have processed those - in short: your own development of mind, body and soul and your orientation - STS or STO. All those contribute to your Frequency (Resonance) Vibrations which seem to determine where and how you 'fit' in whatever density you might be.

Considering time and parallel realities, I may not be able to understand this fully

The metaphors of the mosaic, the painting and the carpet have the disadvantage of being static while all the vibrational fervor of living 'things' is missing. Time and parallel realities are dimensional in nature and above all else related to possibilities of being (and non-being), virtual scenarios and potential developments from a given starting point or situation. Some realities have higher probability of existing and developing than others. That's why it is important to pay attention to the reality left and right to become part of the reality of the future in stead of going astray in wishful thinking and perpetuated sleep. That's why learning and discerning are important and hard work - it raises your vibrations ever more to establish or grow a better 'fit' wherever you are. All there is, is lessons - ultimately.

This is what I can come up with to help you out as per my current understanding. fwiw. I hope others will chime in with better explanations...

Back
Top Bottom