Waves and worldmap

Tigersoap

The Living Force
Hi,

I had some interesting dreams last week or so (like the one with mechanical pod-heads in glass bulbs reproducing like cellular beings) but one that sticks to my mind is this one :

I am in cruise with my wife.
We are in our cabin and I can see through the little portholes (if that's the correct name) huge green waves (hint hint) coming closer and closer.
They are getting bigger and bigger and each time they hit with more force the side of the ship.

I can see them with such clarity I am under the impression I am not dreaming anymore.
I also try to warn other people but they don't care or realize that there is something wrong with the sea.

The waves reach their strongest and they crush the little windows of our cabin and the sea starts to fill up the room.

I am suddenly looking at a world map, where a small chunk of the upper North of South America (Either Ecuador or Columbia I don't know.) has been drowned under the sea and it looks about the same size as New Orleans or Cuba (in my dream they are the same size.)

There where other parts associated with that dream but I could not recall them in the morning.
Voil

Back
Top Bottom