Was Arion Ahura Mazda?

Was Arion, who appeared in the early 1990s on the Japanese PC communication Nifty-Serve through channeler Keiko Kitagawa, Ahura Mazda who gave revelations to Zoroastrians in the past, as this entity claimed? (See my signature for Nifty's log.)
1990年代初頭、日本のパソコン通信Nifty-Serveに、チャネラー北川恵子を通じて出現したArionは、この実体が主張していた通り、その昔ゾロアスター教徒に啓示を与えたアフラ・マズダだったのでしょうか? (Niftyのログは私のシグニチャーを参照されたい。)

Question No.2: As stated at the beginning of the log 91/03/31, "Light from light, I come from the throne of the god Orion and tell you. My name is Arion, Angel of Fire" is the prologue of Arion.
And Cassiopaeans said “When we speak from Orion we are "Orions" (941210).
Then, isn't Arion the same entity as Cassiopaeans?
第2問:91/03/31のログの冒頭にあるように、「光よりの光、オリオンの神の座より来たりて伝える。我が名はアーリオーン、炎の天使」というのがArionの口上なんですが、シーズはオリオンに居た時はオリオン人と名乗ったと言ってましたよね(941201)。Arionとはシーズと同一の実体なのではありませんか?

Question No.3: If so, was Ahura Mazda also Cassiopaean?
第3問:そうだとすると、アフラ・マズダもカシオペアンだったのでしょうか?

Hello @TakashiTakahashi .. I don't know the answers to your questions, but, maybe we can make a good guess about if Arion is the same source as Cassiopaea, based on the things that were communicated through that channel? (I don't know about Ahura Mazda)

I've been reading a little bit of the Arion logs at Index of /LOG_FARION .. unfortunately I can't read Japanese, so must rely on machine translation (which, as I'm sure you know, is not ideal! it can still be difficult to understand the meanings..).. It seems interesting! I haven't read or understood enough to really form my own opinion, but have seen various things which sounded similar to things the C's have said.. For example, talking about being in a non-anticipatory state.

I'll keep reading it when I have time, and see if I find anything... But do you have any examples of things said by "Arion" which you find interesting, or which align with things the C's, Pleiadians, RA, etc, have said? If you want to post some quotes here, or provide more information, that would be useful :)

By the way, here is the C's session quote you referred to:

Q: (L) Are there other parts of us in all realms doing other things at this moment?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And how is this going to be affected by the realm border crossing?

A: Will merge.

Q: (L) Do we need to do extensive hypnosis to bring these aspects of ourselves up and deal with these things a little at a time?

A: Will happen involuntarily. Will be like a thermonuclear blast. Message follows: See pattern. Orion, Pleiades, Arcturas, Cassiopaea; check distances from earth; progress locator for wave combined with earth references of space time. For you to figure out. Cross reference channelled messages, printing dates and location. We are where we are.

Q: (L) What do you mean you are where you are?

A: Cross reference Time and distance.

Q: (L) What book do we need to cross reference?

A: Any star chart and Marciniak, Arcturas Channel, Orion literature and Us. We speak from "crest" of wave, now, where are we?

Q: (L) Is this a riddle?

A: From, not of.

Q: (L) You speak from the crest of the wave? (T) Are you riding the wave?

Q: (L) You said in another reading that you were 6 thousand miles...

A: Window of transmission.

Q: (L) We are certainly hoping that you are going to make all of this plain and clear...

A: It is.

Q: (L) Well, can you help us poor 2 strand DNA creatures to understand this?

A: How far away is Cassiopaea?

Q: (L) Do we need specific distances?

A: General is okay.

Q: (L) So, if we just find the general distances... and does each of these star clusters represent a general area of the wave?

A: Each represents locator in space time. You can judge speed and ETA by cross referencing distance with publishing dates and these messages from us.

Q: (L) I got it! You mean that YOU are the Arcturians, the Pleiadians, and now you are the "Cassiopaeans" because you "are where you are"! And you are riding the wave. Is this wave a straight line connecting all these constellations?

A: Circuitous or cyclical route.

Q: (L) So, is it like a spiral?

Q: (L) So we really need to set up a map so we can draw it?

Q: (L) When we speak from Orion we are "Orions". When from Pleiades, we are "Pleiadian", and so on.

Q: (L) So, all of these channelled books you have mentioned are coming from the same basic source, through different channels, that they are able to connect with because of their different positions in space time and preparation level of the channels, is that correct?

A: Close. We have given you a Wave crest locator. We are from where we are and speak. Get it?

Q: (L) You are the wave crest?

A: We are Marciniak's Pleiadians. We are where we are.

Q: (T) So, you are not really Cassiopaeans from the Constellation Cassiopia?

A: We are Transient Passengers.

Q: (T) So, when the wave reaches earth and you are transmitting to somebody else out there you will represent yourselves as the "Terrans?"

Q: When wave reaches earth, we merge with you.

A: (L) When you were at Orion, did you merge with the Orions?

A: Not on same frequency for realm border crossing.

Q: (L) What effect did the wave have on the Orion sector?

A: None. Already at 4th density level.

Q: (L) Where did the wave originate?

A: Did not.

Q: (L) Has it always been cycling through the universe?

A: Close.

Q: (T) Okay, you are riding on the crest of this wave in 6th density, is this true?

A: Yes. We are you in 6th density.

Q: (T) You are we, that is me Terry, Laura, Jan and Frank?

Q: (L) Are you alternate selves extending into higher densities?

A: At your current reference point in space time, we are you in the future.

"Arion" is a different word than "Orion", and I see one of the logs says it stands for "Angel of Regional Intermediate Organization".. But, these kinds of channeled sources do seem fond of wordplay sometimes...

Back
Top Bottom