Warning: Gluten in Ecover washing up liquid

rylek

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
For those using Ecover products beware that one of their washing up liquids contains gluten.

Watch out for Washing Up Liquid 1L and 500ml with Lemon and Aloe Vera , it contains Hydrolized Wheat Gluten.

_http://www.ecover.com/gb/en/Products/Dishes/

We usually get the the Camomile and Marigold, which is fine, no issues there, but last week when I went to the store and they didn't have the usual I picked up the lemon. I'm usually good at my label checking but this time I failed to spot this. Who would have thought it, gluten in washing up liquid. But it goes to show to check ALL labels when buying something new, even when it's "eco friendly".

All of last week I've wondered where the brain fog and lack of energy, together with feeling down and irritation was coming from. First I thought maybe I was eating too many carbs (which I'm not), or that I might be coming down with something to then finally spot the culprit in the washing up liquid.

So watch out for this brand, as I already mentioned the other types Camomile and Marigold, Grapefruit are fine.

Another alternative for environmentally gentler cleaning products is Bio D _www.biodegradable.biz

Back
Top Bottom