War whores - Listing of warmongering women in power

For the last couple of years, I have wanted to write an article about warmongering women. This has not happened, but I think it could be useful to collect and examine a list of these female warmongerers.

As has been seen by supporters of Hillary Clinton, then the very fact that she inhabits a female body is enough for a big proportion of women to vote for her, uninterested in what she stands for.

https://youtu.be/TcrA8ehw2e4

This fact is without doubt used by the pathological elite to help sway the general population in the direction of supporting wars of conquests. Often these are sold as humanitarian interventions to protect women and children, but as we all know this is just BS to garner support among the population. It is as always so much easier to launch wars when the population is more than happy to send of their young sons and daughters to the slaughter in far off lands against "those darn evildoers".

Just to be clear, and to avoid misunderstanding. This is not a witchhunt and a thread could equally be set up to detail war pimps.

Here is a starting list of women that comes to mind, but it is in no way exhausted and more will undoubtedly be added. Articles with links and dates when posted are useful, when examining these pathological deviants, who display little if any signs of conscience and whose actions and rhetoric have been the cause of death for countless number of people.

Margaret Thatcher (Falkland war)
Madeleine Albright (Yugoslavia+)
Hillary Clinton (Libya+ )
Condolizza Rice (Iraq+)
Samantha Powers (Syria+)
Susan Rice (Libya, Syria, Congo)
Michele Flournoy (Syria)
Victoria Nuland (Ukraine+)

It is also interesting to see their interconnectedness, think tanks and who they are married to. Sometimes neocon husbands lurk in the background.

In the following article, Pepe Escobar gives an idea about these women, who hardly ever have seen a war, they didn't like.
i have been critizised before on this opinion of mine, but i would like to note that the so called emancipation of women gets hand in hand with women becoming as obnoxious as men. indeed, in a still man s world, you must behave as men do. i was hoping that the emergence of women in public affairs would have brought us more empathy, more kindness, but no...long live the harpie...

I think this thread needs some updating and perhaps the title of the thread could be changed to something like "Women in power pushing for war". The article from 6 years ago, which got slightly updated in March is a primer and a number of those mentioned there are still very much active. Some of these are:

These are all Americans, but the EU has certainly caught up in the those years and deserve a space here.

What I have noticed is the surprising number of women in Western countries who have become defence ministers in recent years and who are to say the least. The same goes for female foreign ministers.

The sheer number is too big to list in one post and I also hope that others will be happy to help.

My speculation is that a number of these women are put in those positions for the reason that it might be easier to sell the war agenda to the general population. Women are normally not what we associate with war and direct aggression. Those soldiers dying at the front are mainly men. Yet as we know, psychopaths and their ilk are not defined by gender and thus it is interesting to see how many women in positions of power, are happy to fuel policies of willful destruction and send young men to their deaths on the battlefield. On the surface of it, we are being told that these young men are dying defending our values of freedom and democracy, yet it is merely in defence of the hegemonic dominance of the golden 1 billion. Even that is not quite true as it is only really about the defence of a tiny elite who control the resources and power and who are happy to install a utopian totalitarian regime ruling over that 'garden' of 1 billion people and the other 7 billion outside in the 'jungle' as Borrell called it.

Here are a few just from recent days.
The Canadian Foreign minister, Melanie Joly:

The German Foreign minister, Annalena Baerbock.

The German Defense minister until a month ago, Christine Lambrecht, (She was critizised for not giving arms to Ukraine fast enough, though she had been going along with war agenda, but to the neocons in the US German arms can not get to Ukraine fast enough). In October when she was in Odessa, she said:

Her successor to the post of defense minister was a man, Boris Pistorius, who was critizised by the left for the simple fact that he wasn't a woman. The left likes to have women defense ministers, which just highlights the obsession with gender and the outside appearance rather than something like qualifications. (I am not saying that Pistorius has those qualifications).

A previous German defense minister is Ursula von der Leyen, now EU President, who has demonstrated in so many ways both her ineptitude but also her allegiance to the neocon warmongering cabal. Here is one quote from an article:

Another woman in Germany who also bears mentions in regarding this subject is Marie-Agnes Strack-Zimmermann, head of the Bundestag Defense Committee. She is also behind the war agenda, the Russophobia etc. as her response to a question in this recent article shows:

Denmark has a prime minister, Mette Frederiksen is fully aligned with the US position on Ukraine and gives, whenever it is being asked. The lastest has been giving Denmark's entire arsenal of Ceasar howitzers.
Zelensky has been given the red carpet treatment in Denmark ever since the war started and there are no indications that it is going to stop any time soon.

More to follow

Edit: Spelling.
yes, appointing a female as minister for war and wars to be waged almost exclusively by men, is an INSULT to the soldier. him being in the army thus sees that he will never become minister because he IS a man. still, i add that women are prone to follow male injunctions...

Back
Top Bottom