War in Israel-Palestine - October 2023

No doubt it'll turn out to be a manufactured pretext to slaughter more innocent men, women and children and steal more land all while the rest of the world cheers and feels sympathy for the evil psychos launching yet another genocide because they are eternally 'The Victims'. I'm sick of it...I'm sick of it all. The evil of this world is too much some days.

No doubt it'll turn out to be a manufactured pretext to slaughter more innocent men, women and children and steal more land all while the rest of the world cheers and feels sympathy for the evil psychos launching yet another genocide because they are eternally 'The Victims'. I'm sick of it...I'm sick of it all. The evil of this world is too much some days.
If this is the beginning of the war planned by Israel, the C's stated that it's going to end in the destruction of Israel, whether by military means or political:

Cs Session 11th January 1997 said:
A: No. Tell Ark that we strongly suggest that he drop Tel Aviv from his itinerary. There is a grave aura of danger over the locator of Israel. Something big, big, big is going to happen there. We can not say exactly "when", and will not say exactly what, but it will be decidedly negative!!!!
Cs Session 14th September 2001 said:
Q: We have a series of questions about this recent event. Was the attack on the World Trade Center undertaken by Moslem Terrorists?
A: No.
Q: Who was behind this attack?
A: Israel.
Q: Is it going to become known that it was Israel? Will they be exposed?
A: Yes.
Q: Is this the event that is going to lead to the destruction of Israel?
Cs Session 13th February 2011 said:
Q: (Perceval) Is it possible that it's a preparation for a war of some description in the Middle East with Israel vs. the Arabs?
A: Possible but not likely as you imagine it.
Q:
(L) I think he's imagining that they're really adversarial. The people are being made to be adversarial, but I think the powers in control even in the Arab world are all in cahoots. (Perceval) I was thinking in terms of basically where there would be a major conflagration in the Middle East and the Jews and the Palestinians and everybody would be destroyed. They would set scene where there would be a sort of pan-Arab nationalism that would turn against Israel... (L) Yeah, I think that's really possible, but they think they're going to be able to do a controlled burn and I think it's going to get out of control in ways they don't suspect.
Cs Session 19th July 2014 said:
Q: [..] (Perceval) Do the Russians have any data on the truth of the 9/11 attacks?
Q: (Perceval) Would it ever be in the realm of possibility, or within Putin's power to release that kind of information just to mix things up in the information war?
A: Strong possibility if the tide of public perception can be adjusted.
Cs Session 29th July 2023 said:
Q: [..] (Ursus Minor) Who or what is making Netanyahu push Israel to the brink?
(L) I think we have that answer! [laughter] Already answered there! Is that something along the line of what these underground handlers would be doing?
A: Yes and also mind manipulation.
Remember, the ultimate goal of 4D STS regarding this situation is to prevent the Jews from becoming a rebel force in 4D, and 4D STS sees only what they wish to see. So this could potentially backfire on the psychos at every possible level.

One can't imagine the Palestinians launching such an attack without some confidence that someone will come to their aid. I wonder if there has been behind-the-scenes diplomatic maneuvers? Do they think Russia will rescue them? Or are they counting on other Muslim countries?

I hope things will clarify in a few days.

Apart that everything you put as insights here, and "tal faras, tal trobaras" (what you do you will receive), now the attention is on Israel instead of Ukrania that his loosing the war. And the scandal in Canada.

I'm sure you've noticed it too, but in all the news headlines, I haven't once seen the word "terrorist" in connection with this Hamas attack, but rather the word "Hamas Militant" and a few similar words. Does that mean anything, I wonder? In the past, when Hamas attacked, they were immediately called terrorists. Not now. And this from the MSM!

Well, is it still too early to mention Mossad?

This seems like a large scale operation, too large for me to expect it to go completely unnoticed beforehand. It's doomed to fail, and the retaliation by the IDF is potentially massive especially given the makeup of the current Israeli government.

Never too early to mention Mossad.

There is no doubt that there are plenty of psychos on the Palestinian side as well. Just look at the videos on this channel (it's in Russian, but some videos are self-explanatory, just be warned that some of them are graphic), or maybe the same videos are also posted on Twitter.

And there is also no doubt that Israel "had it coming" by taking Palestinian lands and building settlements there. This was discussed numerous times on the forum and on SOTT.

But it's also most probable that this event was organized/manipulated/influenced, etc. by Mossad in some way, and regular people are suffering/going to suffer on both sides.

The person who runs the TG channel mentioned above (Middle East and Israel expert Alexander Kargin) said the following:

The main question now being asked in Israel is: Is Iran behind what happened?

If so, it could turn into a major Middle East war.
If not, the consequences will not be so large, but there will be a war either way.

So will see if they are going to link Iran to it in some way.

Kargin also said:

I've been giving interviews all morning and the main question they ask is what position will Russia take?

This is unknown to me. I will only speak out as a Russian citizen who undoubtedly sympathizes with the victims of what is happening.

Russia needs to focus on its own interests. It is possible that due to its unique diplomatic position and contacts with both sides of the conflict, Russia will be the main mediator in the negotiations, which will start sooner or later.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has made an official declaration of war.

So far it looks like Netanyahu's political career is over. At least that was the case with Golda Meer after the failure of the first days of the Six-Day War.

@Puma Just a suggestion to make the thread more visible and clear for others, please change the title and add "War in Israel - October 2023" to it.

some interesting points here regarding israel- however I dont endorse alot brendon o connells views.

I've seen a few twitter posts showing how unprepared the Israeli army has been to this attack which strikes me as odd, given Israeli's intelligence apparatus.

At first thought, I would guess that the higher-ups in the Israeli establishment were at the very least privy to this and have let it unfold so that they can then 'justify' a deadly counter-attack, assuming they aren't the ones behind this entire operation themselves.

One can be sure that Hezbollah in Lebanon and elsewhere are watching these developments very closely. If Hezbollah decides to get involved, or gets drawn in somehow, things are likely to escalate in a major way very quickly - because they are absolutely committed to the Palestinian cause and are a force to be reckoned with.

A recent statement:

Hezbollah praises 'heroic Palestinian response' to Israel crimes

Hezbollah congratulated Hamas Saturday, praising the Palestinian "heroic" and "victorious" infiltration into southern Israel.

In a statement, Hezbollah said it is following up with the Palestinian factions on the operation, and called on Israel to "draw lessons" from it.

The group added that the operation is a "response to the occupation's continuous crimes and violations."

It called on the Arab and Islamic nations and on all "the free people of the world" to support the Palestinian people and the resistance movements.

Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip had carried out an unprecedented infiltration Saturday into southern Israel and fired thousands of rockets into Israel as the ruling Hamas militant group announced the beginning of a new operation.

The militants had "divine backing," Hezbollah said.

Israel began striking targets in Gaza in response, setting the stage for what was likely to be a new heavy round of fighting between the bitter enemies.

One can be sure that Hezbollah in Lebanon and elsewhere are watching these developments very closely. If Hezbollah decides to get involved, or gets drawn in somehow, things are likely to escalate in a major way very quickly - because they are absolutely committed to the Palestinian cause and are a force to be reckoned with.

The same just heard on Israeli TV. The journalist said that Israel will also be watching very closely if Hesbollah is going to join in, because it would significantly escalate the conflict.

Last edited:
At first thought, I would guess that the higher-ups in the Israeli establishment were at the very least privy to this and have let it unfold so that they can then 'justify' a deadly counter-attack, assuming they aren't the ones behind this entire operation themselves.

It's quite possible, though many Israeli higher ups will now lose their postion because of this, so it's probalby even more high-ups or clandestine individuals. But then those who helped to organize it don't really care about anything or anyone.

And I just read the following:

Qatar Foreign Ministry said that Israel alone is responsible for the escalation that has occurred due to constant violations of Palestinian rights.

And then there was this a week ago.

Qatar says it successfully mediated an agreement between Israel and officials in the Gaza Strip to reopen crossing points to the besieged territory after Palestinians were prevented from working and violence broke out.

The crossings were opened on Thursday after nearly two weeks of demonstrations by Palestinian workers through an informal agreement Qatar helped mediate alongside a flurry of diplomacy involving Egypt, Israel and Hamas.

The situation in the Gaza Strip is dire and another conflict will only exacerbate the humanitarian crisis. Qatar has worked and succeeded in de-escalating the situation in the Gaza Strip by mediating an understanding to reopen the Erez crossing for Palestinian workers,” Qatar’s envoy to Gaza, Mohammad al-Emadi, was quoted by media as saying.

“Qatar will spare no efforts in supporting the Palestinian people through diplomacy and developmental initiatives until they achieve their aspirations for statehood and prosperity,” he added.

Israel shut the Beit Hanoun crossing – called “Erez” by Israel – with Gaza in advance of the Rosh Hashanah Jewish holiday.

For nearly two weeks, Israeli troops faced off against the protesting labourers, responding with live fire that killed at least one man and wounded dozens more.

About 18,000 Gazans have permits from Israeli authorities to work outside the blockaded enclave, providing an injection of cash amounting to some $2m a day to the impoverished territory’s economy.

Jobs in Israel are in high demand, paying up to 10 times as much as similar jobs in Gaza. Unemployment in the Palestinian territory – which has been under an Israeli-Egyptian blockade since 2007 – hovers at 50 percent.

“We want to go to work and earn a living for our children because the situation was too bad for us the past two weeks,” said Khaled Zurub, 57, who works in construction in Israel.

The crossing closure was a “nightmare”, said Mohammad al-Kahlout, a labourer waiting to cross into Israel on Thursday. “It felt like someone was trying to suffocate you.”

Cogat, the Israeli defence ministry agency that coordinates with the Palestinians, said security assessments will determine whether the Gaza crossing point will remain open.

After the Erez crossing reopened, Palestinian protest organisers announced they would suspend the daily rallies, but promised to resume demonstrations if Israel did not adhere to its commitments.

And only a week after this happened.

Back
Top Bottom