War in Israel-Palestine - October 2023

This is purely speculation, but this may be part of the reason why Peterson was targeted by 4D STS through the Zionists - his greatness was a threat. So in walks Ben Shapiro.

Yep, like something else possessed him and he has lost any ability to actually read and participate in reality.
Session Date: March 21st 2020
(Pierre) How was it envisioned initially?

A: Control. But a special factor entered. We are aware of your earlier discussions and questions, so perhaps we can explain.

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

Q: (Joe) In a way that would make people more easily controllable? That's pretty fine...

(L) They use viruses to go in and replace very specific segments of DNA to cure diseases. They can...

(Joe) But that's in very general terms: we want to make people more controllable. How are you gonna do that with a virus?

(L) Well if there are certain sets of genes that make people less controllable, they go in and they have the virus that'll cut 'em out. There are personality characteristics that people have that make them open to experience. Read your 23andMe analysis. You're open to experience, you're creative, you don't follow the crowd, or you like coffee. They know all that stuff.

Session Date: May 9th 2020
(Pierre) And the question is: Since the main motivation is to minimize the spread of the potentially beneficial mutated virus, what's going to be in the vaccine? Probably something to cancel the beneficial mutation or to increase controllability. Is that the case?

A: Yes

Another possibility is that in Jordan Peterson is case, he got covid and the vaccin, it had unfortunately the bad consequence expected by the PTB and was more susceptible to control or should I say mind control. The experimental virus worked in his case and he was a priority target as a worldwide influencer with a mega followers.

If I remember correctly, the C’s told us that eventually a portion of the population that got covid and the vax may be ‘’switch on`` to create chaos on a large scald but until then, targeting specific individual to promote or protect their agenda and it players seem for me a good possibility. We don’t know much about the technology and it capacity to control the mind but as Laura seem to suggest it may be quite easy for them and what we are witnessing in JP is case, is it efficacy.

Was his trip with Shapiro to Israel to complete his programming, hum that may be a possibility?

For the record, this is the sort of stuff that Jordan Peterson is posting :rolleyes: :

Nothing to do with genocide. It was "resentful harpies longing for domination" all along! 🤦‍♂️ I'm beginning to think that @iamthatis 's theory of JP literally having lost his soul has merit.
Well now he's become what he's been accused of by the left for all these years. A misogynist and a hateful bastard

What the hell is he talking about?

You can tell he's full of hatred and rage. Very unstable.

Session Date: March 21st 2020
(Pierre) How was it envisioned initially?

A: Control. But a special factor entered. We are aware of your earlier discussions and questions, so perhaps we can explain.

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

Q: (Joe) In a way that would make people more easily controllable? That's pretty fine...

(L) They use viruses to go in and replace very specific segments of DNA to cure diseases. They can...

(Joe) But that's in very general terms: we want to make people more controllable. How are you gonna do that with a virus?

(L) Well if there are certain sets of genes that make people less controllable, they go in and they have the virus that'll cut 'em out. There are personality characteristics that people have that make them open to experience. Read your 23andMe analysis. You're open to experience, you're creative, you don't follow the crowd, or you like coffee. They know all that stuff.

Session Date: May 9th 2020
(Pierre) And the question is: Since the main motivation is to minimize the spread of the potentially beneficial mutated virus, what's going to be in the vaccine? Probably something to cancel the beneficial mutation or to increase controllability. Is that the case?

Another possibility is that in Jordan Peterson is case, he got covid and the vaccin, it had unfortunately the bad consequence expected by the PTB and was more susceptible to control or should I say mind control. The experimental virus worked in his case and he was a priority target as a worldwide influencer with a mega followers.

If I remember correctly, the C’s told us that eventually a portion of the population that got covid and the vax may be ‘’switch on`` to create chaos on a large scald but until then, targeting specific individual to promote or protect their agenda and it players seem for me a good possibility. We don’t know much about the technology and it capacity to control the mind but as Laura seem to suggest it may be quite easy for them and what we are witnessing in JP is case, is it efficacy.

Was his trip with Shapiro to Israel to complete his programming, hum that may be a possibility?
As well, it may be a combination of mind control and possession due to the vax as it was asked in this session;

Artemis) So they said the vaccine affects the ovaries. Hasn't it already been found before that it affects the pineal or pituitary glands? And isn't the pineal or pituitary used for picking up channeling frequencies?

(L) Probably both.

(Artemis) So does that mean that vaccines make it so people pick up negative frequencies?

Q: (Artemis) So that means people who've been vaccinated are channeling Satan. [laughter] Okay, that's extreme, but...

(L) They can definitely download some weird stuff. But only those susceptible, I think.

(Pierre) On this line, the RNA in the vaccine code is for a protein very similar to syncytin. Mis-expression of this protein syncytin leads to disorders like schizophrenia that are considered by some researchers as possession. So my question is: Can the vaccine in some cases increase the incidence of actual possession?

A: Oh indeed!!

Q: (Artemis) [in a demonic voice] 'The vaccine is preparing the vessels!' [laughter]

(L) This is just getting creepier by the minute!

(Pierre) Remember the session where the C's said they're preparing to control you in 4th density?

As you can see there are many possibility, combination that could have play in JP irrational, blind sided judgement of the situation in the Israel and Palestinian war. As well the vax part of the mind control technologies in 3 d may be helped or enhanced by 4 D one and as said above, by targeting the pituitary and pineal glands open one up for possession or spirit attachment. Speculating here, could what we see or think as negative spirit possession here in 3rd density be the result of 4th density technologies as what mind control is for us.
There is a last possibility that JP was always a pro Zionist.

As well, it may be a combination of mind control and possession due to the vax as it was asked in this session;
I seem to remember that during his benzo withdrawal, he was in a medical coma. Plus all the above, then it makes more sense. I don't get the sense of the Jordan Peterson we used to know before his benzo disintegration event anymore.

I seem to remember that during his benzo withdrawal, he was in a medical coma. Plus all the above, then it makes more sense. I don't get the sense of the Jordan Peterson we used to know before his benzo disintegration event anymore.
The sense that I get is that his shadow self, as he would call it, or rather, a particularly nasty set of little "I"s of his have taken over and the man he once was is in there somewhere cowering and lost. I would even say he may have crystallised around this set of personas and lost all ability to go back to something aproximating his old self.

Interview with the surgeon now comedian Youssef Bassem conducted on April 11. A man with common sense in a world where even the “best” psychiatrists lose their minds and disintegrate.

“People in power don't really care about our suggestions to change the world,” “because if our ways of changing the world affect their interests, they will stop you.”

“Freedom in the West is nothing but an illusion, everything is an illusion.”

I also don't recognize any semblance of the old JP at all. It's depressing that someone like him, someone the C's once referred to as a great soul, could fall so far and so quickly. It's weird. Makes me think that there really may be a whole lotta cloning going on. ☹️

Back
Top Bottom