Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Sputnik:

According to Bloomberg (paywall), trade between the two countries was worth $6.8 billion in 2023

Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia is perhaps showing slight signs of a detente with Israel? Citizens are being arrested for anti-Israel activity. I found that surprising - if it's true.

Arrests of Saudi citizens over social media posts related to the Israeli genocide in Gaza have markedly increased in recent months, as Riyadh is reportedly concerned that “Iran and Islamist groups could exploit the conflict to incite a wave of uprisings,” according to people familiar with the matter who spoke with Bloomberg.

Recent arrests include “an executive with a company involved in the kingdom’s Vision 2030 economic transformation plan,” who reportedly expressed views on Gaza deemed “incendiary,” an unnamed media figure who said “Israel should never be forgiven,” and a citizen who called for the boycott of US fast food chains in the kingdom.

According to one of Bloomberg's sources, over the past six months, there has been a “significant increase” in the number of prisoners entering a maximum-security prison south of Riyadh. The New York-based publication says this account was corroborated by diplomats in the Saudi capital and human rights organizations who have tracked a “spike in social media-related arrests” since 7 October.

“The Saudi arrests for Gaza-related posts indicate Prince [Mohammed bin Salman's] regime will take a hard line against citizens not toeing the line when it comes to normalizing ties with Israel,” Bloomberg reports.

In a visit to the Gulf kingdom on Monday, US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said that intensive work has recently been done toward a Saudi–Israel normalization deal, which he said is “potentially very close to completion.”

Nevertheless, on Wednesday, the Guardian reported that Riyadh has devised a “more modest” defense pact with Washington as authorities prepare to move past Israeli normalization over Tel Aviv's intransigence regarding the formation of an independent Palestinian state and their determination to assault Gaza's southernmost city of Rafah.

The British daily described this “Plan B” as a joint US–Saudi effort to “contain Iranian expansionism and [as part of] Washington’s ‘great-power competition,’ particularly with China.”

Moreover, Israeli media on Thursday cited a source in the Saudi royal family as saying that the kingdom sent a message to Tel Aviv stating that any military operation in Rafah “would be a big mistake and would push normalization between the two parties away.”

“Riyadh will appear as a traitorous country in that case,” the Israeli report adds, as Saudi leaders reportedly believe “Saudi Arabia will not be able to normalize relations with Israel if there is no Palestinian state.”

Showing signs, but nothing major from MBS, like canceling their BRICS membership or cutting trade like Turkiye.

Gee, me too. If not that, having lost... something! And to think that he used to explain how well people's empathy and maternal instinct were played against them with the LGBT nonsense. Little does he know that his own have been completely twisted regarding Israel's atrocious actions, where he believes that the perpetrators are the victims.
Yep, like something else possessed him and he has lost any ability to actually read and participate in reality.

Whenever I see his posts the one quote I continue to think about is "A dream in the past..." that's JBP, someone that was great and now is barely even a shadow of his former self.

This is also an incredible statement. Does this mean it's not even a matter of a spirit attachment, or a walk-in, but literally one body hosting two souls? Not even two aspects of one fractal soul, but two distinct souls? It's hard to fathom.

At any rate, I think we can say that our soul is never in a stable state or a finished product, it's a constant process, or a dynamic equilibrium. The health (if that's the right term) of the soul seems to depend on the degree to which one is attuned to the truth, and also the development and maintenance of an unalterable conscience - a sense of what is right and what is wrong in a basic sense.

It follows that being called a 'great soul' at one point in time is no guarantor of anything. To me it looks like that applies to JP mostly in the recent past, where he definitely was great. But JP has absolutely and totally misunderstood two of the most important events of recent years, the SMO in Ukraine, and the ethnic cleansing in Palestine, and in so doing has sinned against his conscience. Maybe his soul detached a little bit thereby. Or a lot.

While reading this and other posts, having observed Peterson's 'decline' (STS might call it an 'upgrade') I think of the fact that he received a Covid shot AFTER having Covid because he was told he 'didn't have enough antibodies to prevent reinfection'. He took the shots from fear, instead of listening to his deeper soul intelligence and guidance. He was not forced to take the shots in order to keep his job or provide for family. His subsequent decline seems like a natural response on many levels, including cognitive and soul expression. Covid was a 'shot to the soul' - perhaps more for some individuals who may already have had deeper internalised distortion / conflict on a soul level which may have not been evident or apparent to others.

Perhaps in terms of some people the vaccine results in a 'splitting' of the personality - a shutdown in higher consciousness for the souled being, which then creates a 'void' or 'space' for another entity to occupy said space within the same vessel, which then expands and quickly dominates. Despite his obvious intellectual intelligence Peterson has always felt very conflicted energetically to me, the distortion in his being we are witnessing feels relative to the choices he has made - possibly because this choice was in direct opposition to his awareness and soul development. So maybe the gradual steady development of the soul harnesses potential that has been accruing in an individual, and once a destructive choice is made from free will that energy becomes focused and amplified powerfully.

I have contemplated whether (by taking the Covid shot) Peterson was basically being attacked by 4DSTS because they felt he had potential to really awaken and influence others en masse - or whether it was always intended he would be used as a form of controlled opposition to seed and fuel greater division; a kind of 'splitting' of people into smaller, more fractured groups, designed to confuse people more and more. Maybe the control system were hoping that those who saw truth in his words about Covid / Trans / Green agendas etc might readily be swayed to 'team Israel'. 'He's right about this and this and that; I feel I can trust what he is saying because I really don't know enough or have the time (or desire) to look closer.'

Personally, I am not convinced he is aligning with the Israel narrative because of any kind of threat, I think he genuinely believes what he is saying. Recall his tweet directed to Netanyahu: 'Give 'em hell'. At the same time, I think with someone who has suddenly become this weak + vulnerable energetically/spiritually, it would not take much to convince him that he or his family are at risk - real or imagined.

You’d think that after seeing his daughter suffer so much from the ignorance of the medical system and having gone through something similar himself with his Benzo addiction episode Jordan Peterson would have learned something, but I guess not. I am reminded of a line from Gurdjieff’s Meetings with Remarkable Men: “what falls off the caravan… gets lost!”

Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia is perhaps showing slight signs of a detente with Israel? Citizens are being arrested for anti-Israel activity. I found that surprising - if it's true.

Their objectives may be more closely knit than taken at face value.

But JP has absolutely and totally misunderstood two of the most important events of recent years, the SMO in Ukraine, and the ethnic cleansing in Palestine, and in so doing has sinned against his conscience. Maybe his soul detached a little bit thereby. Or a lot.

Just a wee bit maybe. Like what whitecoast reminded concerning his Benzo daze, coming out of it with hyper-strong emotional underpinnings (or hypersensate), thus can a soul extricate from someone like that? Based on how the Cs mention it, it might be a good possibility. The frequency changes, the anchor is lost.

In a different direction, and as the signs of the times denote, was reminded of this brief session - also noting the double exclamation marks used:

Oct 2018
(L) I have a theory that when you have oppression of human beings en masse without them being able to release it, that energy goes into the Earth and then the planet reacts for them. It may destroy them in the process, but it reacts for them. Is that anywhere near close to true?

A: Yes!!

Q: (Pierre) The human-cosmic connection goes both ways. And the crazy cosmic events make people more crazy, so then they trigger even more events. It's a downward spiral.

Well, perhaps the energy events will be released in all the right places (pick the places) to help calm it all down. Much help is needed.

like something else possessed him
For sure, it seems like that is the case, your comment also made me think of the Covid shots.

I noted the irony / relevance of the quote on SOTT today from Peterson himself:
Heaven and hell are eternal places because they are always present at the extremes of human existence, for better or for worse. People are constantly choosing between them, although they are generally not conscious of that in an articulated manner.
- Jordan Peterson
Peterson seems completely oblivious to what he has aligned with.

For sure, it seems like that is the case, your comment also made me think of the Covid shots.

I noted the irony / relevance of the quote on SOTT today from Peterson himself:

Peterson seems completely oblivious to what he has aligned with.
And to align yourself with a desire to give hell to others also reminds me of Gurdieff's characteristics of a Hasnamuss. : "The irresistible urge to destroy the existence of other breathing creatures ".

This is purely speculation, but this may be part of the reason why Peterson was targeted by 4D STS through the Zionists - his greatness was a threat. So in walks Ben Shapiro.

Yep, like something else possessed him and he has lost any ability to actually read and participate in reality.
Session Date: March 21st 2020
(Pierre) How was it envisioned initially?

A: Control. But a special factor entered. We are aware of your earlier discussions and questions, so perhaps we can explain.

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

Q: (Joe) In a way that would make people more easily controllable? That's pretty fine...

(L) They use viruses to go in and replace very specific segments of DNA to cure diseases. They can...

(Joe) But that's in very general terms: we want to make people more controllable. How are you gonna do that with a virus?

(L) Well if there are certain sets of genes that make people less controllable, they go in and they have the virus that'll cut 'em out. There are personality characteristics that people have that make them open to experience. Read your 23andMe analysis. You're open to experience, you're creative, you don't follow the crowd, or you like coffee. They know all that stuff.

Session Date: May 9th 2020
(Pierre) And the question is: Since the main motivation is to minimize the spread of the potentially beneficial mutated virus, what's going to be in the vaccine? Probably something to cancel the beneficial mutation or to increase controllability. Is that the case?

A: Yes

Another possibility is that in Jordan Peterson is case, he got covid and the vaccin, it had unfortunately the bad consequence expected by the PTB and was more susceptible to control or should I say mind control. The experimental virus worked in his case and he was a priority target as a worldwide influencer with a mega followers.

If I remember correctly, the C’s told us that eventually a portion of the population that got covid and the vax may be ‘’switch on`` to create chaos on a large scald but until then, targeting specific individual to promote or protect their agenda and it players seem for me a good possibility. We don’t know much about the technology and it capacity to control the mind but as Laura seem to suggest it may be quite easy for them and what we are witnessing in JP is case, is it efficacy.

Was his trip with Shapiro to Israel to complete his programming, hum that may be a possibility?

For the record, this is the sort of stuff that Jordan Peterson is posting :rolleyes: :

Nothing to do with genocide. It was "resentful harpies longing for domination" all along! 🤦‍♂️ I'm beginning to think that @iamthatis 's theory of JP literally having lost his soul has merit.
Well now he's become what he's been accused of by the left for all these years. A misogynist and a hateful bastard

What the hell is he talking about?

You can tell he's full of hatred and rage. Very unstable.

Session Date: March 21st 2020
(Pierre) How was it envisioned initially?

A: Control. But a special factor entered. We are aware of your earlier discussions and questions, so perhaps we can explain.

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

Q: (Joe) In a way that would make people more easily controllable? That's pretty fine...

(L) They use viruses to go in and replace very specific segments of DNA to cure diseases. They can...

(Joe) But that's in very general terms: we want to make people more controllable. How are you gonna do that with a virus?

(L) Well if there are certain sets of genes that make people less controllable, they go in and they have the virus that'll cut 'em out. There are personality characteristics that people have that make them open to experience. Read your 23andMe analysis. You're open to experience, you're creative, you don't follow the crowd, or you like coffee. They know all that stuff.

Session Date: May 9th 2020
(Pierre) And the question is: Since the main motivation is to minimize the spread of the potentially beneficial mutated virus, what's going to be in the vaccine? Probably something to cancel the beneficial mutation or to increase controllability. Is that the case?

Another possibility is that in Jordan Peterson is case, he got covid and the vaccin, it had unfortunately the bad consequence expected by the PTB and was more susceptible to control or should I say mind control. The experimental virus worked in his case and he was a priority target as a worldwide influencer with a mega followers.

If I remember correctly, the C’s told us that eventually a portion of the population that got covid and the vax may be ‘’switch on`` to create chaos on a large scald but until then, targeting specific individual to promote or protect their agenda and it players seem for me a good possibility. We don’t know much about the technology and it capacity to control the mind but as Laura seem to suggest it may be quite easy for them and what we are witnessing in JP is case, is it efficacy.

Was his trip with Shapiro to Israel to complete his programming, hum that may be a possibility?
As well, it may be a combination of mind control and possession due to the vax as it was asked in this session;

Artemis) So they said the vaccine affects the ovaries. Hasn't it already been found before that it affects the pineal or pituitary glands? And isn't the pineal or pituitary used for picking up channeling frequencies?

(L) Probably both.

(Artemis) So does that mean that vaccines make it so people pick up negative frequencies?

Q: (Artemis) So that means people who've been vaccinated are channeling Satan. [laughter] Okay, that's extreme, but...

(L) They can definitely download some weird stuff. But only those susceptible, I think.

(Pierre) On this line, the RNA in the vaccine code is for a protein very similar to syncytin. Mis-expression of this protein syncytin leads to disorders like schizophrenia that are considered by some researchers as possession. So my question is: Can the vaccine in some cases increase the incidence of actual possession?

A: Oh indeed!!

Q: (Artemis) [in a demonic voice] 'The vaccine is preparing the vessels!' [laughter]

(L) This is just getting creepier by the minute!

(Pierre) Remember the session where the C's said they're preparing to control you in 4th density?

As you can see there are many possibility, combination that could have play in JP irrational, blind sided judgement of the situation in the Israel and Palestinian war. As well the vax part of the mind control technologies in 3 d may be helped or enhanced by 4 D one and as said above, by targeting the pituitary and pineal glands open one up for possession or spirit attachment. Speculating here, could what we see or think as negative spirit possession here in 3rd density be the result of 4th density technologies as what mind control is for us.
There is a last possibility that JP was always a pro Zionist.

there is this also

Session Date: May 23rd 2020

Q: (Artemis) Laura asked in a previous session if the virus could manifest in a negative way in some people. Are we talking about an Invasion of the Body Snatchers kind of thing happening here?

A: In some cases it may seem that way.

As well, it may be a combination of mind control and possession due to the vax as it was asked in this session;
I seem to remember that during his benzo withdrawal, he was in a medical coma. Plus all the above, then it makes more sense. I don't get the sense of the Jordan Peterson we used to know before his benzo disintegration event anymore.

Back
Top Bottom