War in Israel-Palestine - October 2023

"Humanitarian islands": Netanyahu's ethnic cleansing plan for "total victory" over Gaza.

Super incompetent and corrupt leadership is every where and it appears clearly to be controlled by fear and something else that threatens global humanity and its best values. It demands that the human must play by other rules. It whispers " Please...play by our rules. Let us get the better of you. We need you dead. " And the leadership assents. I think the writing is on the wall. Very stormy weather ahead.

Houthis may be going hypersonic. Incredible!

The Iran-backed Houthi rebels have successfully tested a hypersonic rocket in Yemen, Russian state news agency RIA Novosti reports, citing a military source.

According to the report, the Houthis are planning to begin manufacturing the missiles for use against targets in the Red Sea, the Arabian Sea and the Gulf of Aden, as well as Israel.

The Yemen-based terror group has said that it would escalate attacks during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan in solidarity with Palestinians amid the ongoing war between Israel and Hamas in Gaza.

Months of Houthi Red Sea attacks have disrupted global shipping, forcing firms to reroute to longer and more expensive journeys around southern Africa, and stoking fears that the Israel-Hamas war could spread to destabilize the wider Middle East.

Small anecdote probably off topic. While his country is at war, its boats are torpedoed and its enemies are exterminated, Mr. Eyal Ofer, the first Israeli fortune (15 billion USD) has time to register his Konigsberg in Geneva. True, seen yesterday I was present. This car costs almost 2 million USD, 25 units worldwide, 1300 horsepower! He made a provisional registration since he is not Swiss, which means that the car must remain parked in his case at the car garage which accepts these conditions and is only valid for one year, renewable. Basically, an overpriced supercar that will never exceed 120 km/h while he and his friends sow misery... well done asshole.

This is pure evil. The Israeli occupying army is about to commit the ultimate genocide.

Screenshot_20240315-073525_X.jpg

War has forced half of Gaza into Rafah. Palestinians there are at a breaking point​

When Israel launched its military response to the Hamas-led attacks of Oct. 7, it told Palestinians in the north of Gaza to evacuate and head south for safety. When the Israeli military operation moved to central Gaza, again Palestinians were ordered south. Today, more than five months into the conflict, many have gone as far as they can go — effectively trapped in Rafah governorate, the southernmost part of Gaza.

No matter which direction you now turn in Rafah, the people sheltering there are hemmed in. To the north, they're blocked by sustained fighting in Khan Younis, about 6 miles away. On two other sides, they're cut off by Gaza's borders with Israel and Egypt, and on a third there's the Mediterranean Sea.

The mass displacement that has descended on Rafah is stretching it to the breaking point. Before the war, Rafah was home to an estimated 275,000 people. The population has since ballooned by more than three-and-a-half times to over 1 million people by some estimates, and as high as 1.4 million, according to the United Nations.

In all, roughly half of Gaza's prewar population of 2.3 million people has been pushed into Rafah.

chrome_screenshot_15 mar. 2024 07_42_15 GMT-06_00.png
chrome_screenshot_15 mar. 2024 07_43_25 GMT-06_00.png

Comments on May Golan, current Israeli Minister for the Advancement of Women's Status and Social Equality

In February, a Tweet of hers was doing the rounds and creating such a noise that several commentators blamed her for contributing to making life more difficult for Jews across the world, as she says what many others would conclude confirms their thoughts about Israel and its dominating ideology. Trying the background revealed many complexities of life in Israel.

From her X account, May Golan posted, if translated using a combination of Google and Yandex:
The mark of Cain is stamped tonight on the foreheads of all those cowardly elected officials who chose at the moment of truth to flee like rabbits from the plenum, in order not to take part in a precedent-setting, democratic and above all just, Zionist and worthy course of war!

Listen carefully, Mr. Fifth Column - Ofer Kasif:
I am proud of the ruins of Gaza!

Let every baby-even in 80 years ' time-tell his grandchildren what the Jews did when they murdered families, raped them and kidnapped civilians!

Not a dove, not an olive branch, just a sword - to behead Sinwar!
Coming from a minister of women's rights and equality, perhaps her concern is more about equality among women within the Jewish or Zionist community, as in
Mizrahi Feminism in Israel
Mizrahi feminism is often described as an intersectional feminism that focuses mainly on the struggle against gender and ethnic oppression.
In the X post, two names need explanation:
Ofer Cassif is an Israeli leftwing politician who has opposed the Israeli campaign in Gaza.
'Sinwar' could be Yahya Sinwar, a Palestinian politician and head of Hamas.

Many people commented on her Tweet and some Tweets were probably banned, if they indicated in words anything along the lines of this from March 12 in Dortmund Germany:
1710326138458.png
Disclaimer: This symbol has been used in Raëlism for years:
1710353599883.png
The symbol initially used to signify Raëlism was a six-pointed star with a swastika in the centre.[140] Raël stated that this was the symbol he originally saw on the hull of the Elohim's spaceship.[141]
On their website: The Official Raelian Symbol gets its swastika back - Banning never solves anything, only education does. 18 Jan, 2007
For the documentary on Netflix, in which many of the interviewed people wear the above symbol inscribed in a circle, watch Raël: The Alien Prophet, which came out in February 2024. See also this article from the UK Independent. He claimed he was visited by aliens and could clone babies. Why do thousands believe him?

Golan works to mobilize global support for the Israeli military campaign in Gaza
Minister May Golan to global women's organizations: 'Raise your voice against the crimes of Hamas' from December 23, 2023
More recently from from Mar 9, 2024. Min. Golan leads delegation to UN: 'I will make the victims' silenced voices heard'
Minister Golan to UN: 'Is antisemitism more powerful than feminism?'

The Israeli Wiki has about the current activity of May Golan
In January 2024, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu decided to merge the Ministry for the Advancement of Women's Status with the Ministry for Social Equality and appoint Golan to head the ministry to be called the Ministry for Social Equality and the Promotion of Women's Status. When she took office, she claimed that funds transferred by the Ministry to the Arab population actually went to criminal causes.[24] director general of her office, whom she fired upon entering the office, claimed in response that this claim was untrue and that according to professionals, the cessation of the flow of funds constitutes an strategic threat to the State of Israel.[25][26]
The last sentence could be true, or not. One wonders, if May Golan herself is a strategic threat to Israel, given how she uses words that make others use words or bring them to the tip of the tongue or the tip of the pen.

From the English Wiki:
May Flora Golan Badra was born in Tel Aviv, Israel. She is the child of a single Orthodox Jewish mother who made Aliyah from Iraq as a 3-year-old girl as part of Operation Ezra and Nehemiah. She grew up near the old central bus station in South Tel Aviv.[7] She still lives today in South Tel Aviv, with her mother, previously on Mount Zion Street and today in Kfar Shalem.[8]
Regarding Operation Ezra and Nehemiah
From 1951 to 1952, Operation Ezra and Nehemiah airlifted between 120,000 and 130,000 Iraqi Jews to Israel[1] via Iran and Cyprus. The massive emigration of Iraqi Jews was among the most climactic events of the Jewish exodus from the Muslim World.

The operation is named after Ezra and Nehemiah, who led groups of Jews from exile in Babylonia to return to Judea in the 5th century BC, as recorded in the books of the Hebrew Bible that bear their names.

Most of the $4 million cost of the operation was financed by the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee.[2]
In the last paragraph, it was said the move was financed by the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee. Some have explored Why the State of Israel is a tool of Western colonial domination in the Middle East which begins:
Zionism can be considered as fascism adapted to the conditions of the Middle East and the aspirations for domination of Anglo-American imperialism over that region, Eduardo Vasco writes.
The central thesis of this article is that the State of Israel is a pure imperialist invention to facilitate the domination of Western Asia by the great powers, a domination that can only be exercised throughfascist methods. We seek to prove this thesis by analyzing the history of the Zionist movement from the end of the 19th century to the middle of the 20th century, using as sources the works of some of the greatest scholars on the subject worldwide, many of them Jews.
More background about the rise of May Golan
The English Wiki has:
At the age of 9, Golan was interviewed with her mother as part of a Channel One report on poverty in Israel. They were living on social security in a low-class neighborhood in South Tel Aviv.[9] Following the broadcast, May was contacted by Gila Almagor and her Wish Foundation charity. Identified as a child with potential, she was invited to attend Ironi Dalet High School, located in North Tel Aviv, a higher socioeconomic neighborhood.
The Hebrew Wiki adds to the above::
Golan attended Bialik Elementary School in south Tel Aviv. At age 9, she was interviewed by her mother on Israeli television's "Look" news, as part of an article on the annual poverty Report. Following the interview, she was invited to a number of television shows and was a guest on "Live with Dan Shilon". Following the broadcast, she was transferred in the middle of fifth grade to A.D. Gordon " uptown. She went on to attend Urban D High School, but in the middle of her first year left school to study extracurricular studies.

Golan did not serve in the IDF,
having declared herself religious and received an exemption from conscription. About 8 years later, in November 2012, she said in an interview that she was not religious.[3] In 2023, after public criticism, she published a post in which she wrote that she had been denied service because she needed to care for her mother, and because she was undergoing a process of repentance.[4]
The English Wiki has:
Golan became politically active in 2011, campaigning to raise awareness about the impact of undocumented immigrants from Africa on south Tel Aviv.[10] She became a highly recognisable face in the campaign against the presence of undocumented immigrants in Tel Aviv.[11]
As an example of "highly recognizable", there is a video, where she shows her ballistic fire:
Blumenthal calls her a Kahanist thug. I think that is one step too far, though some of the Kahanist thugs might be in agreement with what she says: About Kahanism there is:
Kahanism (Hebrew: כהניזם) is a religious Zionist ideology based on the views of Rabbi Meir Kahane, founder of the Jewish Defense League and the Kach party in Israel.

Kahane held the view that most Arabs living in Israel are enemies of Jews and Israel itself, and believed that a Jewish theocratic state, where non-Jews have no voting rights, should be created.[1]

The Kach party has been banned by the Israeli government. In 2004, the U.S. State Department designated it a Foreign Terrorist Organization.[2][3] In 2022, it was removed from the U.S. terror blacklist due to "insufficient evidence" of the group's ongoing activity, but it remains a Specially Designated Global Terrorist (SDGT) entity.[4]

The Otzma Yehudit party, which has been called Kahanist and anti-Arab,[5][6] won six seats in the 2022 election and is a member of the current Israeli government. The party, and the Kahanist movement as a whole, have been described as espousing Jewish fascism.[7][8]
A few years later she appeared on ILTV Israel News, in May Golan, Conservative activist & CEO of Hebrew City - Oct. 25, 2017, and explained what she was unhappy about, which was an influx of migrants from Africa seeking jobs, mainly from Eritrea, but she would accept people who are genuinely in need of help.
The video was, as mentioned, from 2017, but not much came out of the attempt to send back immigrants:
Deportation or jail: Israel gives ultimatum to African migrants (2018)
Netanyahu lays blame on Soros for thwarting his immigrant deportation program (2018)
Israel scraps plan to forcefully deport African asylum seekers while still seeking ways to 'voluntarily' relocate migrants (2018)
The issue with Soros could be one reason why Golan is not a friend of the left.

Elsewhere there was:
May Golan Hebrew City NGO Report about Shameless Jewish Slum Lords endangering other Jews for profit !!!- who don't live in South Tel Aviv - but buy properties in South Tel Aviv to rent out to illegal infiltrators, causing suffering and endangering the Jewish citizens by their actions - both by over crowding apartments with up to 20 people, allowing illegal bars to operate in residential apartment buildings whose drunk customers intimidate, attack and terrorize Jewish residents who live in the other apartments. SHAME ON THEM AND ANYONE THAT SITS BACK AND IGNORES THIS ISSUE !!!! May Golan Hebrew City NGO again brings these crimes to the attention of the media, who attack and blame her for doing so ....
Is her protest against immigration any different from what can be found in other countries? Do not people like May Golan have parallels there? Are they all unjustified? What about the Irish, the Swedish, the French, the Dutch, the Germans, and people in the US opposing mass migration into their countries?

Excerpts from an interview with May Golan conducted by Daniel Roth-Avnery published in Israel Hayom in December 2021
There is a translation of the interview on Newsrnd, but a fresh machine translation, using a combination of Yandex and Google, of the original in Hebrew from Israel Hayom gives a more fluid text. Before getting to that the Wiki has
details:
Israel Hayom (Hebrew: יִשְׂרָאֵל הַיּוֹם, lit. 'Israel Today') is an Israeli national Hebrew-language free daily newspaper. Distributed for free around Israel,[6] it is the country's most widely distributed newspaper.[7][2] Owned by the family of Sheldon Adelson, a personal friend and benefactor of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel Hayom has often been criticized for portraying Netanyahu in an overly positive light.[8] In turn, Netanyahu has been accused of attempting to benefit Adelson's investments.[9][10]
The family of Sheldon Adelson the owner of Israel Hayom where the interview with May Golan was published
Sheldon Adelson passed away in 2021, leaving his wife, Miriam Adelson a substantial inheritance.
She is the current publisher of the newspaper Israel Hayom and the majority owner of the Dallas Mavericks with her son-in-law Patrick Dumont.

Miriam and Sheldon Adelson were philanthropists, primarily through the Adelson Foundation, and political megadonors to the Republican Party. She was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by Donald Trump in 2018. Adelson and her husband were significant donors for both Trump campaigns, his presidential inauguration, and his defense fund against the Mueller investigation into Russian interference.[6][7][8][9][10][11]

Early life and medical career[edit]
Adelson was born Miriam Farbstein in Tel Aviv, Mandatory Palestine in 1945[1] to parents who fled Poland before the Holocaust.
Her father was a prominent member of Mapam, a left-wing political party in Israel. In the 1950s, her family settled in Haifa,[12] where Adelson's father owned and operated several movie theaters.[13]
In response to the October 7th, 2023 Hamas-led attack on Israel, Adelson published an Op-Ed in Forbes Israel, entitled "Dead to Us". Referring to wave of Pro-Palestinian protests occurring across various western cities and countries, Adelson stated that "Those ghastly gatherings of radical Muslim and Black Lives Matter activists, ultra-progressives and career agitators were nothing short of street parties. These people are not our critics. They are our enemies, the ideological enablers in the West of those who would go to any length to eradicate us from the Middle East. And, as such, they should be dead to us".[29]
Support for Donald Trump[edit]
After 2016, she was known for her support for Donald Trump.[30] She and her husband were the largest donors of Trump throughout his presidency;
they provided the largest donation to his 2016 campaign, his presidential inauguration, his defense fund against the Mueller investigation into Russian interference and the 2020 campaign.[6][7][8][9][10][11]

She has written that Trump "should enjoy sweeping support" among U.S. Jews and Israelis, and that Trump deserves a "Book of Trump" in the Bible due to his support for Israel.[31][32][30] She pushed for the pardon of Aviem Sella who spied against America.[33] Adelson wrote that Trump represents "kinship, friendship, courage, the triumph of truth" and that "Israelis and proud Jews owe Donald Trump our gratitude."[34]

Trump met with Adelson in February 2024, and she is expected to support Trump in the 2024 United States presidential election if he wins the Republican nomination.[35]
Early in the interview, we learn how the journalist and politician came to know each other, and looking up the travel Wiki for Tel Aviv gives the information, that the North of Tel Aviv is the newest and most wealthy part of the town. In other words, May Golan came from a poor area, and the school she was transferred to after the TV shows, was located in a wealthy area.
We were 12, two girls who came from opposite ends of Tel Aviv - she from the south of the city and I from the north - and we amazed the environment by connecting us. We met on the dance floor at the bat mitzvah of a mutual friend, and we immediately had a friendship that lasted a year and was filled with laughter and joy.

We both learned how cruel children can be. May was suffering from a boycott, and I was far from the queen of the class, and we soon found with each other the accommodating and supportive place we were looking for. No wonder that upon entering the Knesset, Golan introduced a bill to prevent shaming and social boycott in schools and online.

At the end of a memorable night at a sleepover at my house, just before the lights went out, May said it was fun not to have 'people with syringes' on the stairs of the house, as she does in a building at the Central Station. I also vividly remember a girl who was never afraid to speak her mind out loud to right wrongs. That's why I wasn't surprised when she became a member of Parliament.
In the interview, May Golan presents herself as being independent in her thinking. Is it true, or does she just promote herself?
From the interview:
Hope you came without an entourage.

'I can't change. I won't come to an interview with someone who will separate or rule me, make me a state. If I don't be who I am, my audience will pick up in a second. I'm Mai Golan from the neighborhood, the daughter of a single mother, and I believe that goodness and truth must prevail. I have my own style, and I will not be a politician of the breed that I am being shaped to be. If anything, I will be a politician of the new breed. Not fake and not pretentious. I am the mother of the non-politically correct, and I am proud of it.'
Not long ago, a resident of Rishon Lezion called you"Moroccan garbage." Is the demon still here?

"Of course he's here. Anyone who tries to bury their head in the sand and say it doesn't exist is either contributing to the issue or a coward. And why? Because countless racist comments can't be ignored. It is impossible to ignore certain preferences and those who pull the strings and run the show in the archaic and elitist legal bureaucracy.
To the above, one could say that since her mother is from Iraq, she would be a Mizrahi, or Oriental Jew, not a person from distant lands. This would explain Golan having been called "Moroccan garbage." The Wiki about Mizrahi Jews has:
Following the First Arab–Israeli War, over 850,000 Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews were expelled or evacuated from Arab and Muslim-majority countries between 1948 and the early 1980s.[13][14] As of 2005, 61% of Israeli Jews were of full or partial Mizrahi/Sephardi ancestry,[15][16] while in a 2018 study 45% of Jewish Israelis identified as such.[17]
Her view of the Israeli state
She has an interesting point of view about the state, which no matter what one may think of her otherwise, may have some truth to it:
"There are three authorities in the country today: the legislative branch is the judicial branch, the executive branch is associations and left-wing parties, and the judiciary is the media.

"This is a detached junta, from which everything can and should be done so that the masses of the other color do not accidentally multiply and do not take over the country here. But unfortunately for them, we finished lowering our heads and we finished apologizing and we finished playing the game by their rules, which they told our parents how to play. This time we make the rules, and the rules will no longer be at their convenience."
When I read the above, the question arose if May Golan has made discoveries similar to Lis Truss?
Former Prime Minister Liz Truss: Britain’s Democratic Process Has Been ‘Outsourced’ | TEASER
[CLIP] Former Prime Minister Liz Truss: Britain’s Democratic Process Has Been ‘Outsourced’
(The above channel does not seem to have published the full interview, the [CLIP] is all I could find.
Nevertheless, Golan comes across as a genuine supporter of Netanyahu. Here is the section in the interview about Netanyahu:
To you, isn't there any aspect of Netanyahu's conduct wrong? All the criticism against him comes only from hatred of him?

"Netanyahu was not wrong anywhere. The only thing he got wrong, if anything, was the amount of hatred and jealousy and personal boycotts on the part of the people he raised, helped and mentored. People who turned on him.

"What Naftali Bennett did will be remembered forever. It is the most vile, despicable and ugly act that can make a politician who still claims to be a values right-winger, and he will be remembered as the ugliest stain on the history of the national camp. Netanyahu has led a country in such a successful way, at a level that we should say thank you to him."

Are you following his trial? Nir Heifetz testimony?

"I will sum you up in a sentence, without an ounce of populism and demagoguery, from the depths of my soul: This is one of the most dangerous and corrupt cases seen here in Israel. What is happening with the made-up and lame Netanyahu files is a dark and dangerous dictatorial attempt not only to topple a sitting prime minister, but to topple an entire camp."

Do you know the Netanyahu family?

"I'll start with a job. I've watched this woman for many years, and I could easily fall into the disinformation of the media and think this is a nasty, scary woman. For the past two years I have had the privilege of knowing her, and she is the reason that today, more than ever, I no longer believe the media. She's a completely opposite person to what they described."
From the interview:
What's important? Make a noise that will impress Likud officials and serve you in the next primaries, in which you will no longer be able to run for the youth slot?

"You can't say I'm a demagogue or a populist. I work from the soul. The Lord put me here. I don't see any privilege in sitting still. I am not prepared to play a phony, hypocritical, false and pathetic state game of the left. To be said to be enthusiastic and loud. I'm not going to change myself in a gram.

"I represent the weakest voice in Israeli society, and when I cry, I cry out for their voice. When I go to the supermarket, or drive a car, older women stop and kiss me in tears, telling me that they kiss the TV when they see me, because 'you speak for us'. So who will take this truth from them?"
When she says, she represents the weakest voice of Israeli society, it does not seem to include Palestinians, at least not these days. In fact: More kids killed in Gaza than in four years of global conflicts - UN

By having May Golan in his government, Netanyahu probably draws in support from the poorer Jewish-Israeli population. These voters can identify with someone who came from a disadvantaged section of Tel Aviv, and worked hard for years to speak up for an area where wealthy Israelis raked in rents from immigrants living in substandard housing conditions. Now very conveniently, her combative spirit and aggressive speeches are put to use to shore up support for what Netanyahu has set out to achieve with Gaza and the Palestinians. That is hardly healthy. On the other hand, her fire and spontaneity, as it came out in the Tweet, quoted in the beginning may reveal more clearly to observers what is going on. That insight is perhaps a gift to them even if not necessarily an advantage to the people she claims to represent.

Disclaimer: This symbol has been used in Raëlism for years:
1710353599883.png
Here we have a visual bridge from World War 2 Nazis to present day Mossad and Zionists. Is Netanyahu the current iteration of Hitler, who consciously aligned with dark forces as a child?
Q: (L) Why was Hitler so determined, beyond all reason, even to his own self-destruction, to annihilate the Jews?

A: Many reasons and very complex. But, remember, while still a child, Hitler made a conscious choice to align himself with the "forces of darkness," in order to fulfill his desires for conquest and to unite the Germanic peoples. Henceforth, he was totally controlled, mind, body, and soul, by STS forces.

NATO's bombardment of Yugoslavia in 1999 was justified in the name of 'ideological and humanitarian reasons'. But now not a peep out of NATO or the West against the Gaza Genocide - hypocrisy on parade.

The current war in Ukraine – the biggest since World War Two – can be attributed to NATO’s relentless expansion towards Russia’s borders over the past 25 years. Washington and its Western partners claim to be defending democracy, human rights and international law in Ukraine against alleged Russian aggression. This Western narrative ignores the reality that the US and its NATO partners have militarized a NeoNazi regime in Ukraine for at least eight years before the current conflict erupted on February 24, 2022.

Daniel Kovalik concludes with a devastating argument: if the United States and its NATO allies are so concerned by humanitarian principles and democracy then why are they not intervening to stop the genocide in Gaza against Palestinians? Over 30,000 people – mainly women and children – have been killed by Israeli military offensive. Far from intervening to protect civilians from Israeli slaughter and starvation, the United States and its NATO partners are fully complicit in supporting Israeli war crimes – militarily, politically and diplomatically.

Western “humanitarian intervention” so readily embarked on elsewhere is exposed as a grotesque fraud to cover for US imperialist crimes.

I think this young guy's analysis is pretty good. It's about the TikTok ban and the connection to the Zionist lobby in the US:

Of course, there's more to consider about the bill, it seems like they are trying to hit many targets (foreign and domestic) with one shot:

[...] after reading Bill S 6 86 (Restrict Bill or TikTok Ban Bill) it becomes evident that goes beyond restricting the use of TikTok. The US government could effectively ban anything they deem inappropriate without warning, from shutting down mass communication methods to reading personal emails, and even using home surveillance cameras to spy on US citizens.

The bill gives the federal government the power to monitor any activity used by suspicious devices with an Internet connection, virtual or otherwise: Modems, routers, home cameras, and even VPNs. The ban and censorship would be extended to technology made or used by "foreign adversaries":

[...](8) FOREIGN ADVERSARY. (A) means any foreign government or regime, determined by the Secretary, pursuant to sections 3 and 5, to have engaged in a long-term pattern or serious instances of conduct significantly adverse to the national security of the United States or the security and safety of United States persons; and

(B) includes, unless removed by the Secretary pursuant to section 6—

(i) the People’s Republic of China, including the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and Macao Special Administrative Region;
(ii) the Republic of Cuba;
(iii) the Islamic Republic of Iran;
(iv) the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea;
(v) the Russian Federation; and
(vi) the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela under the regime of Nicolás Maduro Moros.

(9) HOLDING.—The term “holding”—

(A) means—

(i) an equity interest;
(ii) a stock;
(iii) a security;
(iv) a share;
(v) a partnership interest;
(vi) an interest in a limited liability company;
(vii) a membership interest; or
(viii) any participation, right, or other equivalent, however designated and of any character; and
(B) includes, without limitation, any security convertible into an ownership interest and right, warrant, or option to acquire ownership interests.

For example, using VPNs to bypass banned apps such as TikTok would be considered a criminal act, with penalties ranging from a minimum of 20 years in prison and a minimum fine of $250,000 to $1,000,000 if you knowingly accessed banned content.

Monitoring, censorship, and even criminal charges would apply to US citizens that use this technology to contact and deal with foreign adversaries.

The president would also appoint a communications secretary, who would form a group of his own that could meet behind closed doors and have no obligation to disclose anything. They could ban anything they deemed inappropriate or a security risk at any time, and they could spy on US citizens quite thoroughly.

Of course, there's more to consider about the bill, it seems like they are trying to hit many targets (foreign and domestic) with one shot:
What is happening with TkTk helps us to understand what is happening with the measures that are being taken before the presidential election of that country, especially when the ideological criteria and manipulation influence users ( USA 143 million users) mostly young people who are manipulable instruments.
These totalitarian practices now benefit a foreign country China, so this law is a hypocritical measure because if espionage is valid for the United States in Europe and the world (google, microsoft, meta., etc.) why Chinese espionage is not valid in the United States(?). Now, I don't know if there is legal proof of the mentioned Chinese espionage.
The idea of TkTk is "stealable" and suitable for those who want to use these users in a new platform doing just what is criticized to the Chinese, an application structure where you can better control the finances, information and of course the dissent in social networks (X ?). So we also see the beginning the witch hunt or dissidents who do not pass jump through hoops for the single thought and propaganda. We are approaching the legality of the "Ministry of Truth".

Israel's online smear campaign against UNRWA through hundreds of fake social media accounts, AI to promote its "interests" in delivering aid to Palestinians and addressing the famine in Gaza, is being contained by the intervention of numerous clans, civil society groups and factions - including Hamas' secular political rival, Fatah, in providing aid and security for convoys.

Palestinian clans and factions step in to protect Gaza aid, sources say

CAIRO: Armed and masked men from an array of clans and factions have started providing security for aid convoys in Gaza as Hamas tries to keep its clout in the enclave, Palestinian officials and sources in the militant group say.

(...)“Israel’s plan to find some clans to collaborate with its pilot projects of finding an alternative to Hamas didn’t succeed but it also showed that Palestinian resistance factions are the only ones who can run the show, in one way or another,” said a Palestinian official who asked not to be named.

Israel's war on Gaza, and its objective to eliminate Hamas, has made it risky for anyone associated with the group to provide security for aid deliveries into the enclave. An Israeli military spokesperson declined comment, saying specific rules of engagement in an active war zone could not be publicly discussed.

Back
Top Bottom