War in Israel-Palestine - October 2023

Tones of protests in the US change color since hundreds of bodies were discovered buried in a mass grave at the Khan Younis facility earlier this month. “The Israeli occupation buried a number of corpses in the Nasser Compound in plastic bags at a depth of three meters, which quickly decomposed them.”
Twitter-X is full of posts, images and videos of this. I think it's quite big news, and we should try to make waves with it. Apparently, the bodies have signs of torture and execution. I've seen a picture of a body with hands tied on its back (warning, graphic images on that thread) they say those were executed doctors. And to turn the scene into something even more cruel and macabre, 20 appeared to have been buried alive - including children. 😢😡

Ralph Nader says:

What will Israel's excuse be this time? And what will be the US's? Israel just got 14 billion from the US, while several campuses across the country are protesting against genocide and demonstrators are getting the boot treatment. Because Israel. Example:

Well, I see Israel's excuse already. They simply say they didn't dig up the grave. But first, I think that's probably a lie. And second, it's not who dug it but who killed the people, isn't it?? And Netanyahu says that students protesting in the US are like the Nazis of the 1930s. At least I got to laugh at that one.

Twitter-X is full of posts, images and videos of this. I think it's quite big news, and we should try to make waves with it. Apparently, the bodies have signs of torture and execution. I've seen a picture of a body with hands tied on its back (warning, graphic images on that thread) they say those were executed doctors. And to turn the scene into something even more cruel and macabre, 20 appeared to have been buried alive - including children.

Well, I see Israel's excuse already. They simply say they didn't dig up the grave. But first, I think that's probably a lie. And second, it's not who dug it but who killed the people, isn't it?? And Netanyahu says that students protesting in the US are like the Nazis of the 1930s. At least I got to laugh at that one.
“They didn’t dig up the grave” As if that’s the issue. Hell, my dog could have done the digging, but he didn’t tie their hands behind their backs and shoot them in their heads. The thing that I find truly shocking is Bibi’s ability to connect two dots while ignoring the multitude between them.

Ben Gvir was in a car accident and he's been taken to hospital. There are pictures of him near a car which had overturned. Apparently he's only lightly injured.

Channel 12 reporter Amit Segal quotes a witness as saying that Ben Gvir’s vehicle ran a red light and that there have been numerous reports in recent months that his official vehicle has committed a number of traffic violations.

In August last year, Ben Gvir was involved in another accident when his vehicle ran a red light while on the way to an interview. Hebrew media have reported that he routinely instructs his driver to flout traffic rules.

Twitter-X is full of posts, images and videos of this. I think it's quite big news, and we should try to make waves with it. Apparently, the bodies have signs of torture and execution.
An appalling fact that is difficult to handle for the media that try to cover the sun with a finger trying not to mention the genocide, the Israeli newspapers do not say much or it is behind a pay curtain.
When the state of the bodies is observed, it provokes a first emotional reaction and therefore a distancing or evasion...then the questions arise as topics: the trafficking of organs - which seemed to be a common illicit practice in Palestine -, the types of weapons used, the professionals who intervened, the logistics, among others. The truth is that they will try to cover up the already damaged image of winners and real estate agents.
A few months ago empty graves were found in the cemeteries:
Later on Thursday, as they attempted to return to makeshift shelters, several Palestinians said the Israeli army had bulldozed and desecrated graves at the Nasmawi cemetery.
One resident told MEE that the bodies of at least seven Palestinian bodies "were stolen by the Israeli army".
"We found traces of rubber gloves that Israeli soldiers used in other raids on cemeteries in Gaza,"
the resident said.
Reports of the Israeli army taking corpses from gravesites have been circulating on social media for days, with Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank expressing outrage at the practice.
In response to questions, the Israeli army confirmed digging up Palestinian graves, and said rescuing Israeli captives and finding and returning their bodies is one of its key missions in Gaza.
After the Israeli army withdrew from Khan Younis on April 7 after four months in the city and thousands of deaths, people returned to search for their relatives and mass graves were discovered in the vicinity of Nasser and Al-Shifa hospitals. The attacks on the hospitals have been the main target to start the displacement of civilians and the killing of civilians in a systematic and precise way after 7 days since the beginning of the war.
“Also, dozens of bodies were found “scattered” in shelter and displacement centers and tents, and residential neighborhoods throughout the Strip.”
(...) Palestinians have uncovered 392 bodies of people in three mass graves at Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip, the civil defense agency said on Thursday.
“Civil defense teams have dug up 392 bodies from the mass graves,” the agency said during a press conference in the southern city of Rafah.
Bodies of children were found among the victims.
“We don't know the reason for the presence of children's bodies in mass graves at the hospital,” the agency said.
According to the agency, signs of torture were found on the bodies of the victims.
“There are indications of carrying out field executions against some of the victims, while the bodies of other victims carried signs of torture and others were buried alive,” it added.
“Several victims were buried in plastic bags and placed at a depth of three meters, which accelerated their decomposition,” it added.
The bodies were discovered after the Israeli army withdrew from Khan Younis on April 7 following a 4-month ground offensive in the city.

Gaza officials have previously stressed that the Israeli army uses enforced disappearance as a systematic policy against the population of the strip, stressing that thousands of Palestinians are still missing.
“Some of the bodies found have evaporated and turned to ash. International institutions must identify the type of weapons used [by Israel],” the Civil Defense Department said earlier this week. “We found in the Nasser Complex corpses without heads and bodies without skins, and some of them had their organs stolen,” Gaza’s Government Media Office office also revealed.
Hundreds of bodies were recently recovered in the northern Gaza Strip, particularly in and around Al-Shifa Hospital, where Israeli troops launched a bloody and destructive military operation lasting from 18 March until 1 April.
On Wednesday, UN Secretary-General Spokesman Stéphane Dujarric called on a “clear, transparent and credible investigation” into the mass graves found in the Gaza Strip.
“The intentional killing of civilians, detainees and others who are hors de combat is a war crime,” adding that there must be an independent investigation into the deaths.“The world’s leaders stand united on the imperative of protecting the civilian population trapped in Rafah,” UN human rights chief Volker Turk
It is necessary to remember that the International Court of Justice finds that there is sufficient basis for South Africa’s case against Israel and will not dismiss the case as Israel requested and that it is surprising that most of the western media then conclude their news with:
The war in Gaza began with an unprecedented Hamas attack on Israel on October 7 that resulted in the deaths of about 1,170 people in Israel, according to an AFP tally of Israeli official figures. https://arab.news/9vn4w

Back
Top Bottom